Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 07

Story Info
Buttercup learns more humiliation at appointment #2.
3k words
4.43
36.4k
12

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers

We're driving to our next appointment. Every time I shift slightly in my seat, I feel and hear an embarrassing crinkling sound. I'm reminded that I'm wearing a diaper... I try to summon resentment for you- for treating me like an infant- for utterly humiliating me in front of a beautiful friend of yours but a stranger to me. I'm feeling sullen and bratty- but I'd be a total liar if I said none of this aroused me.

You're turning my whole concept of 'what is sexy?' completely upside down. You're taking the confused state of horniness I've lived with my whole life thus far and sharpening it- focusing it- refining it. I'm coming to grips with the truth; from now on sex will never be the same. You're breaking down my mental barriers and taking control, but it still scares me to admit it- even more scary to think of admitting such a thing out loud. I'm still resisting developing such a dependency on another human being; it seems too dangerous.

I look over at you confidently driving. You're a picture of sheer beauty. I get the same feeling one might feel looking up at some huge granite cliff- the kind of cliff Ansel Adams would have photographed. My love and lust are mixed with awe.

I check my face in the mirror and see a not unattractive woman's face looking back at me. At least Jenn managed to make me look half-way passable again. I think back on all the embarrassments I suffered at the last appointment and wonder what the hell could be worse. Where are you taking me next? I have no idea, but a nervous feeling stirs inside of me as I admit that wherever we're going- it's going to be especially designed to tear away my remaining shreds of dignity.

My nervous stomach does another flip. You're turning; pulling into a new parking lot and hunting for a spot. The sky has become overcast and droplets of rain begin to sprinkle the windshield. A bolt of lightning and thunder and now the rain is really coming down.

"Let's make a run for it!" you laugh as you open your door then an umbrella. You have an umbrella? So well-prepared! You peel around and open my door and offer me your hand to help me out. Now we're both keeping dry under your umbrella and you're guiding me to another little store with a sign that simply says, "Esthetician." I'm not even sure what an esthetician does... I'm sure I'll find out presently.

We're out of the rain now standing in a covered walkway. You close the umbrella and hold open the door. I summon some composure and as I walk inside whisper, "Thank you, my Queen."

***

If Jenn had the cute-college-coed mystique, the stunner that is standing at the front desk across the reception area from us now is more of a classic statuesque- very Euro looking and elegant. The way her face lights up when she sees you, I can tell you are old friends. Also, we're not completely alone- the three of us. Two other women are seated reading Vogue and People in the waiting lobby. They barely look up from their magazines as we walk in. I'm beginning to tense up, feeling exposed. I hope you manage to navigate us through this room and fast.

"Hello, Jessica! My God- it really just started coming down in sheets all at once out there!" You are speaking loudly and proudly- it seems to me. Drawing attention to us?

"Amanda, I'm so pleased to see you." Jessica's voice is mellifluous and refined. She seems like the type that would feel right at home at a debutante ball- high-maintenance- expensive. "And this must be our Buttercup?!" she picks up my hand in both of hers warmly- sincerely. Her black dress and perfect makeup would seem more appropriate for a big date at an expensive restaurant.

I glance nervously over and see that the other patrons are peaking at us now.

You say, "Yes, of course! She's the one I made this appointment for... or shouldn't I say, 'for whom I made this appointment?'"

We all laugh- me very nervously.

"Splendid! I have a room all set up for you, Ms. Buttercup. Amanda you don't mind waiting out here do you, dear?"

"Not at all," you smile, "We'll catch up in a bit."

I panic. I need you to accompany me! I need you to explain... me... this... to her... in private... away from these other women! What will I say to her alone?! What service am I even here to receive?! You take a seat and pick your phone out of your purse.

"Right this way, my Dear," Jessica smiles and turns to lead me past the desk around a corner and to small room with a medical exam table inside. Soft meditation music designed to put me at ease is not.

"Have you ever been waxed before, Ms. Buttercup?" she asks conversationally

"No, Mam... Ms. Jessica..." I answer nervously. It occurs to me that my voice sounds rather feminine and it's quite possible that Ms. Jessica thinks I'm actually a woman. Maybe you've told her absolutely nothing about me.

"You may call me Ms. Jessica." She smiles, "Just lie back and relax, it's really not too painful despite what you might have heard."

I've heard nothing, in fact I'm totally in the dark about what she's even going to wax- my chest? my back? I saw a movie once about a really hairy guy getting waxed and he seemed like he was in pure agony with every rip, but that was a comedy- a hyperbole- and I'm not even close to being that hairy. In fact...

"I shaved my chest recently, Ms. Jessica. Can you even wax me if I've recently shaved?"

She doesn't answer me. She just smiles and gives me a look that says: aren't you adorable! She walks over to a little electrical device on the wall, pushes a button, and says, "Ms. Amanda, if you can hear me would you mind walking over to the little intercom on my reception desk? I have a quick question for you."

a few seconds later we hear your sexy voice chime through the little intercom on the wall, "I'm here, how can I help, Ms. Jessica?"

"Just wondering if we're doing a full Brazilian like you booked?"

Her words send my hammering heart up into my throat. The women in the lobby will be hearing whatever is said over that intercom!

"Yes, Dear," you say patiently but with a little laugh.

"No need to come back here, just relax and enjoy my reception room, have some coffee- its fresh. I'll call again if I have any more questions."

"Please do."

"Well that clears that up," Ms. Jessica says mischievously, "I know how my Amanda is very particular about how she wants things done. I'd never assume..." She doesn't finish her sentence.

She steps back over to me and matter-of-factly lifts up the hem of my dress pulling it up to my nipples. She draws in a huge gasp when she sees my diaper. She even covers her mouth as her eyes open wider in surprised amazement. If this was such a surprise, I share in her horror at what she is soon to find next.

After an embarrassing silence she asks me, "Is that a... diaper!?" As if it could be anything else!

"Yes, Ms. Jessica," I admit to her shamefully.

What she says next is perhaps the worst thing she could possibly say- or the best thing if she wants to absolutely humiliate me, "Well, my dear Buttercup, now is your only chance... Once we start, you wont be able to use the bathroom for quite a while... I'm not taking that diaper off of you until I'm sure you've made good use of it. It looks completely dry."

She looks intently at my crotch, inspecting for the discoloration of yellow liquid. I wonder if there is any possible way that she doesn't see the bulge made by my caged cock?

An agonizing minute passes of her starring at me and studying me. Her eyes look as though she is coming to some decision about what to do with me.

"Buttercup, I don't know who you are and you really don't know me either, but I do know that if I report that you were less than obedient to me, Ms. Amanda will punish you very severely..." She cocks an eyebrow and repeats, "Very severely... If that diaper is dry when I remove it, I'll be forced to report your stubbornness to her and over the intercom at that. Is that what you want?!"

"No, Mam!" I plead. With a deep feeling of disgust, I release my bladder and sit horrified at the warm wet sensations. My pee cascades down my cage and into the pillowy cotton of the diaper. If there is any silver lining, to this humiliation its that I really did need to go.

"All done, Miss?" Ms. Jessica asks in a confidential whisper.

"Yes, Mam."

"Good," she says as she takes the two tapes holding my diaper together tightly in her fingertips. She rips the tapes up and lets the diaper fall to my thighs. She sees the cage but this time she doesn't appear to freak out. She just smiles big and looks me in the eyes judgmentally- but playfully. She cocks her head to the side and raises her eyebrows at me and says, "Sorry, Buttercup."

As she steps back toward her intercom she laughs, "You know you really genuinely had me fooled. I thought you were a girl."

Giggling she pulls the diaper out from underneath me and holds it up like a fish she just caught, "Oopsie, looks like you didn't just pee! Good thing you were wearing this!"

I peer at a little coffee colored stain under the big yellow one. My amazement exceeds my embarrassment. I hadn't even felt that coming out.

She rolls up the diaper, throws it in the little wastebasket, pushes the button on her intercom, and says with enunciation, "Ms. Amanda, a word... if you'd be so kind."

***

After a pause, your voice comes through, loud and clear, "Yes, Ms. Jessica?"

"Your Buttercup is wearing some kind of metal device on her genitals... I only just discovered this after removing her diaper- don't worry, I made sure she made good use of it first," she laughs.

"Could you maybe describe the device for me?"

I can feel the heat radiating in my cheeks and I try just to focus on my breathing, but my mind immediately jumps to what the women waiting in the reception must be thinking about what they're absolutely over-hearing.

"Sure, Ms. Amanda, it's like a little birdcage made of steel and it's padlocked to a ring that encircles the penis and testicles at the base of the shaft."

"Ah yes! It's a chastity cage, and I keep the key to that little padlock on a chain around my neck."

"How clever of you! I'm sure it keeps her on her best behavior. Well I hate to ask, but is there any way you'd be willing to unlock her for just a little while? That thing is right where I need to wax. She'll be supervised the entire time. I promise."

"Yes, I certainly want you to be able to do your job. Shall I just come back there now?

"Yes please, Ms. Amanda, and if you wouldn't mind could you bring me another diaper for afterward?"

All I can hope is that by some miracle I wont have to see either of those two women on the way out- or ever.

"Absolutely, good idea! I'll be back there in just a sec."

Ms. Jessica steps back to me and gently rests her pretty hand on my right thigh next to my cage. Her hand feels cool against my flushed skin. She looks me up and down very slowly as if trying to figure out something intangible. Absently, she begins caressing my thigh... Lovingly? Her attention is highly arousing; so arousing that I almost forget my utter humiliation for a moment.

We hear your knock at the door.

"Come in," Ms. Jessica chimes.

You carefully open the door and join us, radiating confidence and beauty. I'm amazed at your mythical ability to transform my humiliation into pure lust just by being near.

"Has she been any trouble, Ms Jessica? be completely honest."

"Not at all, but I can tell you that it's a good thing you had her in a diaper," She laughs; you laugh.

"Ah yes," you sigh as you step over and remove your necklace and stand right next to us. You stick your little key in, unlock the pad, and slip the bolt out through the cotter pin. You pull away the cock tube, and I feel cool air against my sensitive skin for the first time in hours. You push the head of my penis down and under the ring and I wince a little at your forcefulness, but it feels good to have you handling my member. You slip my aching testicles out of the ring first one then the other and I try to hide how sensitive they've become. Immediately, my penis reacts to the freedom by filling with blood and becoming rock hard.

"Looks like somebody is a little excited to be out of her cage!" says Ms. Jessica.

"Here, feel how warm the metal is!" You hand Jessica the cock tube, "When you're done, and it's time to put the cage back on, would you like to do the honors?"

"Yes please!"

"Perfect... Hey, I left my coffee out in the reception area, and you don't need me looking over your shoulder. So I'm just going to go wait out there. I'll leave all this stuff here on this fresh diaper you asked for... I'm leaving the lock unlocked and keeping the key with me... Enjoy," you smile as you let yourself out and close the door.

***

"Well, Buttercup, now I can finally get to work on you."

My pubic muscles are spasming and twitching violently with a will of their own; and a small but steady stream of clear fluid is streaming out of my tip. If I think about just how pleasurable it feels to have this raging erection, I might just make myself ejaculate without any more stimulation. She seems mesmerized by the way my rod bobs up and down. I think I see her follow the tip with her eyes and nod her head in sync with its motion for a second. She picks up a wipe and wipes the fluid off the tip, as if to say, "Oh, yes! I see what's happening- I'm seeing all of it."

She continues wiping all around my pubic region and even my ass, paying special attention to my hole.

"Gotta get you really clean," she explains unnecessarily.

She goes over to her little pot of wax and dips in a stick. She pulls it out and waves it through the air like a magic wand. She twists it around until the wax winds around itself at the tip of the stick. She presses the hot wax into the skin right next to the shaft of my bobbing penis. I flinch as she applies the wax and spreads it on my skin like one butters toast. She then presses her palm against the sheet of wax to cool it. Her finger nails just graze the base of my shaft as it continues to move spasmodically.

Next in a quick expert motion she picks at the edge of the wax and pulls it up slightly. She pinches the wax between her fingers- and with no warning- rips the leaf of wax straight up off of my skin. Bright pain jets up through my abdomen.

"Ahh!" I wince.

She ignores my outcry and replaces her hand on the now-bare skin as if feeling for my pulse there. I'm actually sure she can feel it there- if not see it in my twitching cock. With her hand on me, the pain disappears almost immediately.

"You're doing great!" she smiles encouragingly, "One down; forty-one to go!"

I try to smile back, but I'm horrified by the thought of re-living that pain more than forty more times... and if she even touches my penis... I'm almost certainly going to erupt. I shudder at the thought of her telling you about such a mistake.

As if she's reading my mind, she says, "I need to get this hair right here..."

She slips a finger into the little crease formed between my lower abdomen and erect penis, and brushes demonstrably the little tuft of fur there.

"So I'll have to hold this out of the way..."

She places the four fingers of her left hand against the top part of my shaft just below the head and begins to rotate my cock down until its starts to feel painfully pointing in the wrong direction. She holds it down against my balls. Involuntarily, my spasms struggle in vain to correct this contortion, her force holding it down is more powerful.

"Try to relax, Buttercup, I know this part is hard, and painfully sensitive, the less you struggle the easier and quicker this will be over."

"I can't help it," I whine.

"Would it help if I talk to you while I work?"

"Yes."

I half expect her to start asking me about who I like in the Superbowl, but mysteriously she keeps working in silence and asks me nothing at all- keeping her thoughts to herself.

I'm back in that intense space where pain and pleasure are mixing frustratingly together. I can't get my mind off of what is happening to me now. I feel myself giving in- and in- and in- terrified that I've never felt more alive.

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers