Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 13

Story Info
Wholly Shit.
3.8k words
4.37
38.8k
11

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers

You commanded me to dream of you. More specifically, you commanded me to dream of Ms. Debbie penetrating your round ass while outfitted with your very-own strap-on. And while I haven't forgotten your command and would have been more than happy to comply, unfortunately, I find that my subconscious still harbors too much rebellion for it to obey you. It fails to weave the dream of your choosing.

Instead, all my untamed mind can muster for a dream is a giant rat. The rat is eating contentedly out of an over-turned dumpster. I see the rat. I'm not the rat. This rat is strangely not-disgusting to me. Far from being repulsed, I see it has clean white fur and dark inviting eyes with long lashes- cute- more like a bunny is cute.

I have an inexplicable longing to approach and pet and perhaps even pick up the rat- kiss its soft, white fur like I might normally kiss the freshly-bathed head of a puppy. In a trance, I slowly approach the rat and it just goes on eating, pulling the cheesy food to its thin-lipped chin.

The absurd moment I've come to expect from my dreams arrives with a huge clang. I'm caught completely unaware by a strong steel cage that falls down around me just as I kneel down to touch the strangely un-shy rat. Barely taking notice of the commotion and noise of the cage trapping me, the rat abandons its pile of food and scurries around to my cage. The rat begins to circle the entire perimeter of my cage clockwise. It looks up at me, but does not slip through the bars as it easily could. I might be trapped but it is free to move in, or in-and-out, or not at all.

The rat sings a little telepathic song to me as it squeaks. The song sounds like its lyrics have been written in a very foreign language and poorly translated, "I could come in through the bars and join you but I wouldn't want to leave... I could come and go... but humans do what humans do and my fur is much too clean... I'm much too clean to be pet by you..."

I awake with quite a start. I'm still shivering a little- I'm cold and alone.

I'm still here in my cage of punishment, wearing the gloves of restriction, and the diaper of humiliation. The room outside my cage- your bedroom is quiet and still. I can't hear any snoring coming from your giant bed where you and lie with Ms. Debbie- your Piglet- in your loving arms. I must have been sleeping for quite awhile because I can see the twilight of morning in your window. Outside, I can hear the morning robins announcing their early start.

Fuck. I really have to pee... Maybe I should just go with it? I am wearing a diaper after all and it wouldn't be the first time, would it. I try to query my digestive system to feel how close I am to... having to shit. I still don't feel like I'm 'holding it.' But I do have to pee bad enough that I know I won't be able to fall back asleep if I don't.

Also, I'm sporting a rock-hard morning boner. Even if I was standing in front of a toilet, I'd have to contort myself awkwardly to get my stream aimed anywhere sanitary. I hope my new Prince-Albert piercing is doing okay in there.

It might still be hours before either of you stir yourself awake.

In a moment of queasy nihilism, I decide to take advantage of the absorbent desiccant in the folds of my diaper. I release my bladder and feel pee running blissfully down into my urethra. It even feels good as it passes over my piercing and into the cotton pillow of the diaper. The absorbent magic of the diaper works well keeping all the yellow liquid inside. But I certainly feel all that gross wetness saturating my smooth, waxed skin.

I lie back down feeling alone and humiliated. Maybe I can fall back asleep before the pee around me cools enough to make me feel extremely uncomfortable. I have a sudden urge to call out to you, my Queen, and wake you up, and find out if there is anything you're willing to do about my wet diaper. Maybe you're worried about my piercing getting infected... enough to take action. Or maybe you'd just be annoyed that I woke you up early. It seems like it would be brash and rude of me to wake you.

I decide not to wake you yet- either of you. I'll just put up with this sick awkward humiliating feeling for a little longer- and just see what happens. I do manage to drift back off into that early-morning, dreamless sleep.

***

"She looks pretty wet to me..." Ms. Debbie says squinting at my diaper. She's the first one I see as I wake up again. She's still completely naked and leaning over me with her palms resting on the top of my cage. Bright red lines peek around from the sides of her beautiful thighs and ass. Her pert little nipples hang out in the air over me.

I feel the wetness she's referring to and notice that now it feels very cold and slimy like underwear made of raw salmon steaks.

I don't hear you make any response to her report... a moment passes. I look up at Ms. Debbie longingly and she looks at me with concern. Then, coming from your bed I hear, "Piglet, pick up that strap-on off the floor... pick it up and take it to the bathroom and clean it very well and use the special toy cleaner by the sink too... when it is very clean and dry... put it in my top dresser drawer... Then come back to bed. It's not time to get up yet."

Ms. Debbie turns around and bends over displaying for me her luscious, freshly-punished ass. I even see a glimpse of her dark hole in the early morning light- still tight. She picks up your cock and looks at it with still a little fear in her eyes- as if inspecting it for... who knows what.

She walks over and disappears from sight into the bathroom leaving a sexy ghost picture of her red-striped ass in my mind.

Suddenly, I feel something inside me shift and I fart into my diaper. It's muffled a little by the thick wet fabric but still makes an audible 'fffffferp urp urp' as it slips out. 'Whoops' I think to myself embarrassed knowing you had to have heard that. I guess that with a waxed asshole, it's nearly impossible to control the volume of such sounds... so much for silent but deadly.

I hear your barely muffled giggle from the bed. So you did hear it, "It won't be long now will it, Buttercup, and good morning- by the way."

"Good morning, my Queen," I answer to your invisible ears.

The smell of my fart seeps out of the wet diaper and fills the airspace in the cage around me. It's a rude preview-no- not preview- pre-smell- of coming repulsions.

Now I really can feel that my colon is completely full and in need of evacuation. I'm reminded with horror of the feeling of holding in the coffee enema yesterday. It's that same painful crampy feeling reporting to me from my stink tunnel.

If I pushed right now, my diaper would fill with my body's most-fragrant refuse... I just can bring myself to do it. I hold it in with a clenched jaw and a grimace. No. Not yet. I can't. I clench my sphincter tightly- and the feeling passes- although I know the relief is only temporary.

I can hear water running inside the bathroom as Ms. Debbie does her best to deep clean the very dildo you punished her sphincter with last night. I'm glad she didn't hear my fart, but I'm certain you intend to involve her in the fast approaching horror show.

I hear the water shut off. I picture her drying the dildo carefully with a hand towel. She emerges from the bathroom carrying the clean dildo in one hand and its fine leather harness in the other. She opens your dresser drawer and deposits them inside. She turns around, and smiles at me, and I feel the cramp inside me scream again.

I wince. My brow feels sweaty.

"Good, Piglet, thank you... now before you join me I need another little favor... In the closet in the hall I keep the diapers and the cleaning wipes... go fetch a diaper and the wipes... I think Buttercup might have had a little... (I think she might need to be changed)..." you whisper loudly.

My face fills with shame. Your command to her numbs my remaining, futile resistance and my sphincter opens up triggering my colon to push out its unthinkable load. It immediately encounters the tight fabric of the diaper and coils itself into a slimy ball against my tender ass cheeks. A second later, I get my first whiff of the potent smell. My physical relief never registers before it is replaced with humiliating anguish.

Ms. Debbie has gone out from the room again and is rummaging through your closet in the hall.

Her athletic naked body comes back in holding the wipes and a fresh new diaper.

"The keys are on my dresser, go get them, Piglet," your sleep-soaked voice announces leisurely from your bed, "This one is all yours."

Piglet looks at me with an un-easy smile and I look back at her not for the first time with self-disgust and horror. She walks coyly over to your dresser again and picks up the keys with the same hand holding the diaper. She approaches me determinedly- little tits bouncing slightly with each step.

She bends over setting the things down on the wood floor just next to my cage. She picks the keys back up and squints at the ring of keys examining them in deep concentration- worried to ask for more help. She looks at the lock for clues and then back at the selection of keys thumbing through them and deciding on one to try. She kneels down in front of the lock and sniffs the sour air and winces. She doesn't have to say anything we both know what she smells. I close my eyes in defeat.

"Buttercup," I hear your voice, "Consider yourself free to leave the cage now... Piglet, Pull out the mat from inside the cage and lay it out on the floor I don't want a mess on my floor."

I open my eyes and dare to look at Ms. Debbie, she looks as if she's going to be sick and her nose crinkles involuntarily. She turns the key opening the padlock. She pulls it from the latch. And sets it on the floor and swings open my cage door. She immediately stands up allowing me free passage out of the cage.

She moves her hand to her nose. She's making no pretention of hiding her disgust from me. I crawl out slowly feeling the slimy load shift around smearing more of itself against me with every slight movement. I rise to my feet for the first time in many hours feeling so humiliated it makes me stumble with dizziness. I'm so out of it, I move my hand to my face to scratch an itch completely forgetting that my hands are still locked inside the mittens.

Ms. Debbie kneels back down avoiding eye-contact. She pulls the nylon mat out of the cage and lays it out on the floor giving it a pat. This is it I guess.

I crumple down to the floor and roll over on to my back on the mat and stare blankly at the ceiling trying my best to dissociate from this ugly reality. I think of you lying carelessly on your bed. Your only participation is the unpleasant inhalation of pungent smells that drift from my diaper to your statuesque nose. I wonder whether or not you're smiling. You don't even care to watch this scene you've created.

I feel Ms. Debbie's fingertips against my hips, and I flinch as if they were made of ice. She rests them there for a second collecting the will to proceed. She rips the diaper open and pulls it apart exposing me to herself and to the air.

"Uuuuugh," she can't keep the sound of her disgust from coming out as she sees and smells the mess I've made. I feel her pulling the diaper out from under me and I arch up my hips trying to keep my shit-caked ass from making any contact with the mat. She rolls up the diaper and sets it aside to stink there on its own.

"You wanted to take care of Buttercup..." you chide from the bed, "Hhahahahhahaha hhhhmmmm... And now here you are... taking very good care of her... huhhhhaahahaa..."

Ms. Debbie pulls two wet wipes out of the package and presses them up under my tail bone. She puts her hand on my abdomen as a sign that it's okay for me to rest my butt down on the mat again. I glance at her face to see if any of the distaste has vanished, but she looks away in embarrassment- ashamed for both of us.

Something else is happening again that shouldn't be. With the way she's pressing into my skin trying to clean away the mess that clings to it with the wet wipes, my cock has gone from soft to rock hard. I hope she doesn't think that I'm getting off on this smell or worse that I'm getting off on her misfortune. I hope she understands that Prince Albert has a mind of his own when it comes to these things; and I mean her no disrespect by getting a throbbing erection at a time like this.

Seeing as how Ms. Debbie can't even look at me now, I really hope this doesn't permanently scar our relationship.

"I'm sorry," I whisper to her.

"It's okay, Buttercup..." she gently gives my thigh a little pat with her free hand as she goes on wiping me, but she doesn't sound very convincing.

My dick goes on throbbing throughout her ministrations- demanding the attention of her eyes if not her hand. She lifts up on my calves and moves my legs so they're pointing back up in the air and holds them there- turning my messy testicles and butthole up toward her. With a new wipe she circles my dirty hole; and then- with yet a new wipe shrouding her finger- she probes it inside me. She doesn't see my face as I wince from her fresh violation. It feels kind of naughty... I have to admit, it feels kind of good.

After using and discarding about 20 wipes, she seems satisfied that she has cleaned me thoroughly enough. She has made a neat little stack of soiled wipes next to the rolled up ball of stink that is my loaded diaper.

"Buttercup is as clean as I can manage using these wipes, my Queen," she announces respectfully.

"Is she clean enough to eat off of, Piglet?!... Hahahhahhahah," you laugh at your tease- rising up into view to have a quick look for yourself. Your smile widens when you see the intensity of my erection. You're taking off your necklace that holds the key to all my locks.

"Oh?! Looks like Buttercup really likes having her dirty diaper changed! Don't you Buttercup?" you put me on the spot.

"I like being touched by your Piglet, my Queen," I try to explain my erection as divorced from the humiliation of having this pretty girl smell and change my poopy diaper.

"Either way, you have born your punishment well, Buttercup. I think you deserve to have the use of your hands restored, for now."

"Thank you, my Queen," I say not yet looking at you, but I smile for the first time in many hours.

You hand over the little key to Ms. Debbie- Piglet- and say, "Give her piercing your special maintenance before you unlock the mittens... I actually enjoy watching you do it... Also... She might be my 'piglet,' but she's still 'Ms. Debbie' to you, Buttercup, and I expect you to show her the proper respect- the same respect I expect you to show to all women. You must understand that all women are your superiors..."

"Yes, my Queen, I will worship her only second to you." I say hoping to ingratiate myself to both of you and hoping that you'll find my response acceptable.

"Piglet," you address your slave girl, "As a reward for dealing with Buttercup's disgusting, messy, stinky accident, would you like to have your ass cleaned by her right now while you twist the jewelry around in her piercing?!

She seems hesitant but chimes back quickly, "Yes, my Queen, if it please your Majesty."

"Good, Piglet. Very well then: straddle her face so that you're still facing me."

You obviously mean for this to happen while my stinking diaper is still in close proximity. Steadying herself against my stomach she moves herself into position- and just like that- her pussy and ass are inches from my face and just dripping with her lovely intoxicating aroma. Her good musky smells mingled with my own stink- still hanging in the air- make for a confusing estuary of arousal. I stick out my tongue obediently as she lowers herself down to my face giving her a target to hit with her tight brown button- appearing no worse for the wear after last night's deflowering .

Tasting her hole removes all thought and completely erases my mind. I barely even feel her fingers begin to do their work on my cock. The pain registers absently. I close my eyes as I probe my tongue inside her rear passage passionately. Her sphincter responds with strong spasms that squeeze my tongue out, but I push it back in further each time. How long will you permit this ecstatic interlude to go on?! I'd be content to eat her quiche for breakfast everyday.

Only after she begins to moan with abandon do you put a halt to our reward.

"That's enough, Piglet, move aside and let her catch her breath... A little butt-slut like you would probably sit on her face all day if I allowed it... I almost thought of making you return the favor right now," I hear you say, "But it's time you unlocked those mittens... and gave me back my key."

She lifts up off my face but still straddles me tantalizingly- restoring my close-up view of her red-striped ass and glistening pussy. I lift up my hands to her in supplication and she quickly undoes the little locks and pulls the gloves free from my sweaty hands. I wiggle my fingers appreciatively. It feels wonderful to have my hands back! The things I'd love to do to her right now with them. The first thing I'd do is pull her hips right back down to my face again.

"Stand up now, Piglet, and bring me my key," you remind her, "Then dispose of Buttercup's repulsive diaper... Get it out of my sight... I don't want it in the house either. Take it to the big blue dumpster on the back patio outside my kitchen... If there's a man in the yard, that's just the gardener- don't' worry- he's seen a naked girl before... And wash your hands very well before you come back up here... You have two minutes before my paddle comes searching for you."

She hops up immediately, hands you back your key, and bends over to collect the wadded-up package of stink along with her neat stack of soiled wipes. She exits the room carrying them with two hands like a football that she must keep at arm's length. The smell still hangs thick in the air.

You put your necklace back around your neck letting the key rest in its home between your lovely tits. You look altogether ravishing sitting naked on the bed like that in all your morning glory- in such sharp contrast with me in my morning humiliation. I'm still lying on my mat on the floor.

"How's your attitude this morning, Buttercup," you ask.

"I'm feeling very very sorry for how I behaved yesterday... and I think I'm beginning to understand why you have to punish me when I'm bad. But, I hope you never have to put me back in that cage again, my Queen."

"Me too, Buttercup, But if you find yourself back in that cage again, it will be because you really deserve it and no other reason... that- I promise you."

I look at you with a cold hard lump in my throat and you hold out your arms of reconciliation to me. "Come over here."

You don't have to tell me twice. I spring up and lunge into your arms. You embrace me and fall back pulling me down with you onto your bed. I inhale intensely trying to replace the stink in my nose with your wonderful, feminine scent. It occurs to me that for all your strictness, your smell belies the soft femininity at your core. You roll me off of you and look deep into my eyes seeing remorseful tears in the edges of them. You move in slowly toward me and I know you mean to really kiss me now. As your soft lips make sweet, wet contact with mine I wonder how I could have doubted your love even for a second. You push your tongue deep into my mouth moving it around and around my tongue. You've kissed me before but this still seems unreal. It feels like a genuine girlfriend kiss; and I'm soaking it up greedily.

It's amazing to me how with one kiss you can restore my broken emotions. With a wet sucking sound you pull away leaving me with a smile.

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers
12