Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 14

Story Info
Will it be Buttercup or Piglet in diapers today? Coin toss.
4.4k words
4.77
34.5k
10

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers

I nuzzle in close and claim your left breast giving it a soft, tender kiss before sucking your nipple in between my lips.

Ms. Debbie alights onto your bed just on the other side of you and moves to your right breast tentatively; Maybe it's been a very long time since she last sucked on a woman's breast- maybe this is her first time. Our faces are now intimately close together- noses almost touching like we're about to kiss each other. We breathe your warm, subtle skin smell together. You let out an appreciative moan and place your hands behind our heads and hold our heads tight against your chest, "Mmmm... that feels so good, I think I might start lactating."

It might just be my imagination but I can almost taste a trickle of something sweet coming out as I tease your nipple with the tip of my tongue with my mouth latched on to you. I'm looking deep into Ms. Debbie's pretty, yet-uncertain eyes wondering if she's enjoying this as much as I am. I wish I could reach over and caress her soft skin right now, but even despite our accelerated intimacy- I'm afraid. Instead I move my left hand to your naval and rest it just an inch from the top of your little landing strip of pubic hair- so soft- so forbidden. You haven't commanded me to do anything yet- except suck on your tit... I dare not push my luck by expanding this privilege.

Ms. Debbie follows suit and moves her right hand to rest on top of my left on your stomach. Her voluntary touch sends a jolt of electricity through my hard cock as it throbs against your thigh just above your knee.

Ms. Debbie further surprises me by boldly lifting her right leg and crossing the tops of your thighs with hers- straddling you and touching my leg with her foot. I hope you don't think this too-solicitous of her.

To the contrary you encourage us, "I like that. MMMMmmmm. A lot... You have my permission to move those hands lower as well."

You part your legs a little wider and I slide my hand down across your trimmed tuft of pubic hair enjoying the little thrill it sends through my fingertips. I find the top of your vaginal crease and- using my longest finger- circle in thoughtfully until I find your clitoris- the object of my desire. With my growing understanding that your pleasure is also my only chance at pleasure, I feel the buzz rush through you- into me.

Ms. Debbie- mouth rimmed with slobber- still sucking contentedly at your tit closes her eyes in ecstasy, and suddenly her hand is joining mine between your thighs. She strokes your creamy thigh edging upward toward your vulva. While I still circle your love bug. She pinches my index finger and I can feel your wetness on her fingers. She guides my fingers toward your slick opening as if my finger was her travel-size, throw-in-the-purse vibrator. She pushes my finger inside you and I hear you gasp for air.

You tighten your grip on my hair, "Curl that finger up and find that special spot where it's especially soft and wet and keep it there, Butter...hhhhuh...cup... keep it there."

Now you're beginning the gyrations of imminent climax and- no doubt- feeling Ms. Debbie's own wetness against your right thigh as well as my precum lubricating your left. "My...You're both getting wet now... aren't you? I can feel you both sliding against my thighs."

"Mmmmmhmmmm," we both hum- wanting to keep your tits in our mouths. Not very respectful of us, but you don't seem in the mood for pageantry at the moment. Ms. Debbie even grinds into you with more passion and less concern for herself.

Why are you showing us your soft, affectionate, loving side and allowing us simultaneous, intimate access to your pleasure body? Is this our reward for being your obedient slaves and suffering our punishments penitently- or are you just in a cuddly mood right now? Your moods are so mysterious to me- just as you surely wish them to remain. I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

Ms. Debbie has taken over pleasuring your clit while I do my finger curls inside your royal wetness- in search of your treasure.

"I want you both aching with desire when I cum, neither of you have permission to cum with me," You whisper with authority, "You both must learn to accept my pleasure as a favorable substitute for your own."

Your ironic encouragement gives my tired finger new strength and I find the delicate texture of your special fold.

You cry out in loud confirmation that I've found your desired mark, "That's it! Stay there. Keep doing that! Aaaaaaaahhhh!"

At the first crest of your orgasm I take a chance and nibble into your nipple to send an extra jolt of excitement into your nervous system. I want to intensify your pleasure in as many ways as possible while I have the opportunity. You grip my hair appreciatively, "Good girl, Buttercup, bite my fucking nipple, you pain-loving bitch.

You moan higher pitch- and in closer succession, "I'm cumming!" you scream, "I'm cumming Aaauhhhh aaaaaah!"

I love your cum song so fucking much- despite the blue ache it sends into my balls; when you come it's like you're emphasizing that I'm not allowed to- getting off on denying me. I open my eyes in the hopes of finding Debbie's looking back at me. We pass our silent thought as we listen to your moans. We share a moment of excruciating denial as you cum and both of us knowing you won't be allowing us any reciprocity. Sweet agony, we share it now.

"Aaaahhhhh..." you sigh coming back down, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...hmmmm...hmmmm...hmmmmm... Now that we have 'that' taken care of... we can move on to other business: my plans for our day... you two, keep your mouths right where they are... If I ask you a question you may remove your mouth only long enough to answer me; then get right back to sucking. Is that clear?"

"Puhhhh... Yes, my Queen." We both say in unison- leaving your slobber-covered nipples exposed only for the briefest second before going greedily back in for more of your milk.

"First thing when we get up is: we all take a shower together... much needed for obvious reasons in your case, Buttercup... Oh it will be so nice to have my slaves clean me while I relax and just enjoy the water... Buttercup, you will also be putting that tongue of yours to good use on Piglet and I- of course- But Piglet, I'm afraid I can't allow you an orgasm yet... I gave you one last night and I'm certain that not nearly enough time has passed to create that state of pure lust I want you to ache for in your pretty-little loins. So in the shower I will bring you right up to the edge of orgasm, and if you accidentally go over, there will be additional punishment... Is that clear, my Piglet?"

"Puhh...Yes, my Queen." Back to sucking.

"If our shower passes without any major incidents... then we'll towel each other off and then... we will flip a coin... if it's heads: Piglet will be the one wearing diapers today instead of Buttercup... If it's tails: Buttercup... it will be you again... "So that's how it's going to be huh? Piglet and I exchange close-faced glances. I moan a little inside at the 50% chance she could be the one in diapers today. That would be agonizingly hot to me for some reason. I hope I'd be the one to change her- at least once.

"Buttercup I'll let you decide... Does flipping a coin sound like a good idea? Or if you'd rather, I could have you both wear diapers today? But just know that these diapers must be worn ALL day. I'll be checking regularly to see if you need changing... But before you choose, bear in mind that I'll be inserting butt plugs into both of your anuses before we get done with the shower. You'll have to ask my permission to use your assholes for any reason once buttplugs have been inserted- because your asses belong to me. In any case, there shouldn't be any poopy diapers today- I don't think- We'll see how it goes... So what's your choice, Buttercup? Diapers for both of you or flip a coin?"

"Puhhhh. Flipping a coin sounds like an appropriate way to decide the matter, my Queen," I answer humbly before hungrily putting my mouth back where it belongs.

"Oh good choice, Buttercup. I love the element of chance...Don't you? So we'll have a coin toss... and then one of you will powder up and diaper the other before you assist me with getting dressed and putting on a little makeup... You two won't be getting dressed though. You will remain naked until we get ready to leave the house later on- naked except for the diaper on one of you- of course... Next you'll make breakfast together while I sit at the table and play with my phone... The gardener, Tony, may come to the door and if he does, we won't be rude, Piglet, you will offer him some coffee, but he's rather shy... and I'm sure he won't stay for breakfast... I'll just hand him his check and he'll get right back to work- which is fine... I do expect him to come to the door like he normally does because it's Sunday- his payday."

I look to Ms. Debbie to see what her reaction is. It's hard to tell if she's worried. She has a mouthful of your tit and still looks rather contented, but I know you've got her worried at the thought that a strange man will likely see her naked or worse.

"Then we'll eat and have a nice breakfast... After which, you two will clear the table and wash the dishes... and spruce up the kitchen - while I come upstairs and decide what outfits you both will be wearing when we go out today- - no grab-ass while you're alone together either... These wall's have eyes... As a matter of policy: if one of you does the right thing and informs on the other, you will be richly rewarded while the other is severely punished... But if you both withhold your mutual transgressions from me then you both will be punished very severely together... you are not to touch each other without my permission- especially if I trust you enough to leave you alone together," you say ominously.

I've been enjoying the way I can feel your voice reverberating through your chest as I happily suck. I'm a little afraid you'll hold us responsible if your nipples turn up raw and tender because of this prolonged treatment you've ordered us to perform on you.

"Piglet, answer me honestly. Have you ever gone down on a woman before?"

She slowly unlatches from your boob trailing a thin string of saliva from her bottom lip as she rises up to look you in the eyes, "No, my Queen... I mean, I had a girl-friend in middle school, and she and I used to... to touch each other whenever she slept over, but I felt super guilty about it for years after that- for some reason- I don't know why, I was just a silly kid- I guess."

"If I open my legs nice and wide for you right now, would you like to give my pussy a nice big kiss? This is not an order, you don't have to if you're not ready yet, my sweet little Piglet, I want you to answer me very honestly."

"I would, my Queen," she says as she moves under the covers. I feel you move your knees apart for her and she rests her right hand on my thigh. I can feel her silver hair fall between my leg and yours as she drives her chin down toward the bed between your thighs.

"Aaaaaaahhh," you gasp as she touches her pillowy lips- still wet with your milk- to your clitoris... "Good girl, Piglet, you're going to be my little carpet-munching-lezzy bitch from now on- I just know it... You turn me on so fucking much with your snobby little upturned nose... stick that nose into my cunt right now, you little lesbian slut! Fuck me with your whole face."

Your words might be aimed at humiliating your fresh, new slave, but the way you say them is like a spell cast on my aching cock... I don't even mind that I've been somewhat sidelined for this one... I'm still happy to be in contact with your skin and that you're still allowing my penis to throb away and leak precum all over your leg while you moan.

At this point, the slightest attention shown by one of you to my penis and I'd immediately explode all over the place, but I know that kind of pleasure for me is not in the cards...

"Keep your hands right where they are and don't reach down between your own legs Piglet... You are not to cum... just keep your tongue where it is, you're a natural at this... keep sucking my vulva and flicking your naughty little tongue against my clit!"

You grab to big fistfuls of her shocking white hair and angle hair head up and back off of you to look her straight in the eyes. Your mouth is closed and you're breathing heavy again through your nose. Ms. Debbie is breathing even heavier through her mouth- and then suddenly- you spit directly into it. Letting go of one of your fistfuls of her hair you slap her face so hard I even flinch. Where did that come from?

You shove her wet, shocked face right back down into your insatiable mound to continue her happy meal.

"I really hope you like what you're tasting, Piglet, because you're going to be eating a lot of it. And soon your tongue will get well acquainted with the taste of my asshole too... I want your pretty little hipster lips to find their way into my crack whenever I snap my fingers..."

With that you release her head to munch away at your pussy to her heart's content. You close your eyes and revert back to your unintelligible moans of ecstasy. I brace myself for another of your ear-splitting orgasms.

"Lap it up, Piglet, drink whatever I give you, you fucking gorgeous little-back-door whore."

Now I now you mean to spray her face- something you haven't even done to me yet. Without thinking about it, I bite down even harder than before into your slobbery wet nipple. I want to be the one to trigger this next one because I know it's going to me tumultuous.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh AAAAAAaaaaaah!" you cum grabbing another fistful of my hair and hers with each hand. I feel the backsplash on my leg as your warm wet squirt comes out and drenches her already-wet face. Your powerful hips slowly gyrate back down to still-again as you draw her soaked head back up to your breast again to rest there. The pungently distinct smell of your cum now pleasantly dominates the air we are all breathing.

"Now we all need a shower for sure," you laugh.

"I think you just gave me one, my Queen." Piglet's timing is perfect and we all snicker at her un-punishable wit. I'd like to lick her face clean and not stop there. She looks so fucking hot al-messed-up, rough, and drenched like she is. Her cheek looks only a little red where you slapped her. I don't think it will leave nearly as much of a mark as you left all over her ass- I hope.

"Alright... Get up. It's shower time, my pets... Into the shower with you! You, stinky butts," you tease playfully.

It isn't until I stand up again that I feel the extent to which my manhood aches with its thwarted lust. Neither will my boner relent with its throbbing. All that pain can't just be from my piercing. No. I enjoyed making you cum twice so much that I barely noticed this pain in the heat of the moment. But now my balls are really calling to me. I feel myself walking a little bowlegged towards your bathroom knowing more of such torture awaits me in there.

***

You stand outside the shower and ask if we've gotten the temperature right yet.

"It's a good temperature now, my Queen, just right," she calls.

You quickly pull open the glass door and pop in- letting out steam and gracing us with your presence. We move aside and allow you to move into the fullest stream of falling water both of us content to collect what drops bounce off of you and fall onto us.

"Buttercup, on your knees... your mouth my pussy... get going."

"Yes, my Queen," I acknowledge as I lower myself down in servitude.

No sooner do my knees reach the tile than you spin around and thrust out your hips attaching your asshole to my face instead of the honey-pot I was expecting.

"Asshole instead..." is the only explanation you offer, "I need cleaning... get your tongue way up in there."

Ms. Debbie has applied your bodywash into a sponge and worked up a lather. She begins sliding it all over your tits- erasing our saliva from your sweet nipples. She covers your whole front-side careful not to cause the cascades of water moving across your skin to carry soap into my thrusting tongue. Next she moves her sponge down to your thighs and washes away the residue from your most-recent spray. And you're moaning again.

Before I know it, the sponge has moved from her hand into yours and you are cleaning your new slave's soft skin with warmth and tenderness. She has her palms pressed against the tile wall and her ass stuck out toward you submissively. Your one hand holds the sponge and your other is free to pinch and probe her as you work your way down- cleaning her from her neck down to her pussy.

"I want to hear you, little Piglet, let me hear what you're feeling when I pinch your sinful, pert, little nipples."

"Aaaauuuuuuuh." she squeals.

"I hope when I flip that coin in a few minutes it's you wearing that diaper, you slutty little pig, you've only begun to feel the humiliation you deserve... and that I intend to bestow upon you... by the time I'm done training you, you'll be begging me for permission to feel the slightest pleasure... You'll forget what it's like to come without being told... and you'll even prefer the pain of my punishments to pleasure from anyone else."

Your middle finger is deep inside her wet slit. Your other hand is holding the sponge teasingly close to her clitoris. Throughout your speech, I haven't failed to keep my tongue as far up your ass as my strength will allow, but your strict words of warning to her send pleasurable fear into my own green bile- and my own blue balls.

"Are you close, my Piglet?" you whisper, "No use lying to me, Piglet, with my finger where it is inside you, I'll know exactly when you're about to..."

You withdraw your finger and pull away from her leaving her writhing and intensely frustrated- humping nothing but the steamy air. You move back into the full stream of falling water as if nothing at all had just happened.

"That's called 'edging' and I hope you like it, you horny little piglet... I still haven't decided when I'm going to bless you with another orgasm, all I know for sure is that you're really going to have to earn it this time- and you haven't even begun to earn one yet, you entitled millennial, you- throwing your sopping-wet, little, slut-pussy at my Buttercup."

As you use the idea of me to degrade your new slave, I can feel how such speech makes your asshole cringe with pleasure. But I do suspect that your attention is divided and that you've almost forgotten I'm back here trying to pleasure your tight, round exit hatch.

"You've done a good job licking my ass, Buttercup, but I'm afraid another orgasm isn't going to happen for me right now... I can only come so many times in one hour. Why don't you kiss Piglet's ass again? Your tongue has already made its acquaintance this morning once but I have something in mind that I want to see before I insert both of your buttplugs... get your face in between her tight white cheeks right now."

I move into position behind her on my knees. I take a little chance putting my hands on her red-streaked cheeks and spread them as wide apart as they'll go. I take in the beautiful arousing sight of her asshole so vulnerable and exposed to me again. I move in for a big wet kiss.

When I touch my lips to her warm puckering balloon knot you tell me the rest of your command, "I want you to blow your breath into her now. Blow into it, Buttercup, blow her up."

I can't believe you want this, but I find myself exhaling into her with very little hesitance. Your wish is my command. I'm sure Ms. Debbie finds this turn very humiliating.

As if I had asked for an explanation you clarify, "I'm in curious mood now; and I want to hear the musical sound of my Piglet ripping ass."

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers
12