Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy stopped hugging me around that time too. I didn't know why... What had I done wrong? I felt an unsettling change had happened between us, and I could feel it every time he looked me in the eyes. Maybe he felt bad that he couldn't help me pay for college. Or maybe he didn't like my choice of employment. Or maybe I reminded him too much of mom... All I knew for sure was that the change left both of us feeling just...distant and sad.

"I don't want to go to college, Daddy. I've got a good thing going at the tattoo shop. Did you know that people come from miles around just to pay me to do what I do best? They want to pay for my art! It may seem like just a dead-end job to you, but Janie says that if I stick with it, I could buy her out in a few short years- she's even said she'd be willing to carry the financing... I want to be an entrepreneur- like Janie... No college can teach me how to be what I want to be!"

"I just want the best for you, Debbie... You're all I've got in this world, and... I'm not going to be around forever... What kind of man do you expect to meet in that kind of environment anyway? Not the kind of guy you deserve... not the kind of guy that deserves you."

Maybe I'm not looking for a man, Dad.

"A lot of different types of people get tattoos and piercings these days, Daddy... successful people... professionals... lawyers... scientists..."

"I want you to have whatever makes you happy, Sweetie, I know you'll be successful in whatever you put your mind to."

That was his way of telling me he'd lost interest in continuing the argument- another hollow victory for Debbie.

***

All I know for sure is: I haven't gotten laid since I broke up with Tyler three weeks ago and masturbation just isn't cutting it lately. More often I'll get myself right up to the edge of orgasm and then stop myself... it's weird... I know. But I kind of like the intense swirling pain that follows in the wake of these self-denials...

It makes me realize I need something real; something three-dimensional; somebody different; a person nothing like anybody I've experienced yet- who knows how to make my pussy ache with anticipation; somebody with emotions as complex as my own- that knows just how to get my sexual motor all revved-up- and keep it spinning in that special way... Somebody that has as deep a need to render service to someone as my own. Somebody to command me... Somebody that knows how to unlock my secret desire for pleasure and... Pain ...? Man or woman, I don't fucking care at this point. I just want a confident person that knows how to take charge and tame my wild emotions. That's a tall order. I guess when I put it all together, it sounds like two different people: a dominant and a submissive... Isn't that impossible?!

Why does my imagination keep showing me Amanda's strong- chiseled cheekbones- statuesque chin- big intelligent eyes? Her face is imprinted indelibly into my mind like a definite answer to a question I've been too afraid to ask.

***

And now Amanda is asking me to tell this guy dressed as a girl all about 'Prince Alberts.' And all I feel is fucking-turned-on and like something big is about to go down. I feel like I'm about to be hypnotized, and the best part is: I want to be.

12