Amanda & Her Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

"So how did you teach her?"

"I did the only thing I could think of; I showed her how to masturbate. She was willing to try anything, so I went and got some of my toys and we both got naked. I masturbated myself and got her to mimic me. She said it felt good, but she couldn't get herself off. I suggested she let me masturbate her to an orgasm. She was hesitant at first, but she had come this far, so she allowed me to do her. I caressed her body, playing with her tits and pussy. At first she was tense, but she did loosen up as she started to enjoy it. I played with her tits while I fingered her pussy. Her body responded to my caresses and soon she had a small orgasm. That was her first orgasm of her life. She couldn't believe how good it felt and she thanked me for making her feel so good. She was taken back when I told her, she could feel much better, but she had to put herself totally in my hands, no pun intended. She agreed and we went into stage two.

I began to make out with her. I had to teach her how to French kiss. She was a forty-five year old woman and didn't know how to kiss. I thought I would meet some resistance, but I didn't encounter any. I think she enjoyed her first orgasm and she wanted more. She was a good student; she learned faster that Janice did when I taught her.

"Janice," said a surprised John. You mean your friend Janice that you hung around with when you were in seventh grade."

"Yes, the same one. I taught her how to French kiss when we were only twelve years old."

"Who taught you how to kiss like that," asked a puzzled John?

:"Mom did before she died. She also taught me how to masturbate. She wanted to make sure I enjoyed sex the way she did. Well, getting back to my story, after I taught her how to kiss, I sucked her nipples, that really turned her on. No one had ever done that to her. Her husband didn't believe in fore play, he just got on top of her and shoved it in."

"I can see why she would be so turned off of sex," added John.

"Exactly, getting back to my story, I sucked her tits for about five minutes, paying attention to her nipples. She was turned on, as I said. Then I went down on her. When my lips and tongue touched her pussy, she went wild. It was all I could to do to maintain contact with her clit. Her hips were moving all over; finally she grabbed my head and mashed it against her pussy. Then she had a giant climax and she came all over my face."

"When she recovered from the throes of her second orgasm, she thanked me again and again, but she was confused. She was happy to have had the first orgasms of her life, but she was upset that a female had given them to her. She thought she was a lesbian. I calmed her and reassured her that she probably was not a lesbian, after all, I wasn't a lesbian, I just enjoyed sex with whomever turned me on, if that person was a female, then so be it, no big deal. She had not had a loving caring man to make love to her; I told her I would help her find such a man. She was not sure I could find her such a man, a man like her son. She told me how she had spied on Bill and me making love and how amazed she was at how caring and tender he was with me. She wanted a man like that, like her son. She asked me if you were seeing someone and before I knew it I heard myself say, yes you were."

"Why did you tell her that, Amanda?"

"I started thinking about all the single men Bill and I knew, that were about her age or even younger. I kept thinking about who I could fix her up with and your face always popped into my mind. I found that I was getting jealous even thinking about you and Katie. It was then I realized I wanted you for myself. Then, I realized that if I wanted to be with you, it was only fair that Bill should be with his mother. I did not suggest that to her, my plan was to have Bill and his mother lust after each other, so much that fucking would be the next logical step."

"Katie and I talked the rest of the afternoon. I said that we needed to change her appearance; she was a forty-five year old woman that dressed like she was seventy. So I told her I was going to do a make over of her, from top to bottom. We were going to get her a new hair style, make-up, clothes and even sexy underwear. I called my hair stylist and got her an appointment for tomorrow morning. We had about an hour before Bill come home, I told her not to tell Bill anything, and we would surprise him tomorrow."

"I began thinking about how I could change Katie into an attractive desirable woman when I felt a hand caress my breast. I looked and found Katie smiling at me; she said she wanted to please me. Her caresses were tender and warm, though she lacked technique, she did get me aroused. Soon she was rubbing my clit and kissing me. Then she shocked me by going down on me. I told her she didn't have to, but she wanted to try. It was not the best pussy licking I have had, but it did make me come."

"How did you get Katherine, sorry Katie, to agree to fuck her own son," asked John? "I would have thought someone that uptight about sex, would have a strong resistance to incest. I mean, your mother and I have tried almost everything, so me fucking you is no big surprise, but Katie?"

"I know and don't forget I also had to get Bill to agree to it. His impression of his mom was very non-sexual. She hardly showed any physical affection for him, even when he was a boy."

"Here is how I got my mother-in-law to fuck her own son. We went to the hairdresser and Katie changed her hairstyle. She looked about twenty years younger. Then, we went clothes shopping for something sexier than those suits and old lady dresses she wore. I picked out blouses and dresses than showed some cleavage and had shorter hemlines. She looked good; in fact, she was taken back with how different and sexy she looked. After we got her a bunch of clothes we went to the lingerie department. There I helped her get some sexy bras and panties. The only problem we encountered was she needed to have her pussy hairs trimmed; they were sticking out all over the place in the sexy panties I made her wear. We also purchased some sexy night gowns and robes. The final stop was getting her makeup done over; she looked like a different person, so sexy. That took most of the day. We made it home in time for me to trim her hairy pussy. She decided she liked my bald one so much, she wanted me to do her that way, which I did."

"When Bill came home, I told him to sit in the family room and I had Katie model one of her less revealing outfits. When she came into the family room, he did a double take, his mouth flew open and he just sat and stared at his mother. He could not believe the woman modeling for him was his mother; she looked so different. Katie waited for him to say something, anything, but Bill was so stunned he was speechless. She finally asked him if he liked what he saw. He just nodded his head up and down; it was so funny, I burst out laughing. I told Katie, that was the first time I can remember that Bill was speechless."

"Finally, Bill got up and went over to his mother. He told her how beautiful she looked and he was shocked that she changed her appearance. When he asked her why she decided to change after all these years; she pointed to me and told him it was Amanda doing. Then, Bill got his second shock in a matter of minutes; Katie went over to me and hugged and kissed me on my lips. She whispered a thank you in my ear. Katie went over to Bill and hugged him tightly, pressing her breasts against his chest and kissed him on the lips. He was flabbergasted; he could not believe how much his mother changed in one day. He looked at me with an expression on his face asking me how I got his mother to change. I just shrugged my shoulders."

"I told Bill to sit back down because we going to put on a fashion show for him. Katie and I went to her room and I picked out something more revealing. I told Katie he would love it, so she put it on. It was a dress with a low cut neckline showing off a lot of cleavage and the hemline was three inches above her knees. When I told her how sexy she looked, she just glowed."

"Bill's eyes bugged out of their sockets when Katie walked into the room, modeling the dress for him. This time he could talk. He told her how beautiful and sexy she looked. That brought a big smile to her face and some tears to her eyes, she hugged her son again, and this time he held her in his arms and pressed his body into hers."

"We sat in the family talking about his mother's transformation. She apologized for not being a touchy-feely mother, but Katie told him that was going to change. She sat across the room from him and while she talked her skirt rose up, so that most of her thigh was visible. She did not seem to notice, but Bill sure did. I noticed his eyes were looking at his mother in a whole different light, he was checking out her legs and then her tits. After about thirty minutes, I suggested we do some more modeling; Bill couldn't wait for to see what would come next."

"Katie tried on all the clothes that she had purchased. Bill was disappointed when we were finished. He told his mother he enjoyed her fashion show and he wished she had more for him to see. I told Bill the only clothes he had not seen were her sexy lingerie. He did not know what to say. I was as surprised as he was when Katie asked him if he would like to see her in her lingerie. Bill quickly said yes. I went with her to her room to help her change."

When we got to her room, she was not sure if she should continue modeling for Bill. She told me she was so happy that a man thought she was sexy looking and beautiful that she had offered to show her son. She did not want me to be mad at her. I told her I thought Bill would enjoy it, he loves looking at beautiful sexy woman. Katie quickly hugged me and thanked me again for helping her change. She decided she would show him one that was not too revealing, but still sexy. It was a long, green negligee. It had a slit; cut up to her hip on one side and the neckline plunged down to just above her navel. She looked extremely sexy without showing anything but some leg and some cleavage."

"When she walked in the room, we both heard Bill gasp. His eyes were wide open, fixed on his mother modeling her negligee for him. I noticed him staring at her legs that were exposed fully when she walked. He also fidgeted in his seat, I learned latter that he was trying to hide the erection caused by seeing his mother dressed like that. Bill told his mother he could not believe how beautiful and sexy she had become."

"Katie was pleased and stunned with her son's admission. She looked at him and asked him if he really thought she was sexy. Bill looked at her and said "next to me, she was the sexiest woman he knew." She was overjoyed, she went over and bent down and hugged her son. She was not aware of it at the time, but she bent down her gown moved away from her breasts, allowing Bill an unobstructed view of her tits. I saw that Bill's eyes were glued to his mother's tits. She pulled him up out of his seat and gave him a big hug. I could see her face when she hugged her son and it had a funny look on it. I found out later from her it was because she felt her son's massive erection poking her in the abdomen."

Just then, Amanda's cell phone rang. She went into the family room and answered it. Who ever was on the line, she talked only a few minutes and then came back into the kitchen. "That was Keesha, Dad," explained Amanda. I told her I was coming to visit you and hoped that we could get together some time. Well, it seems she has today off, so we are going to meet and go shopping and have lunch. I better get a shower and get dressed; I am meeting her in an hour."

"Daddy, can I borrow one of your cars," asked a pleading Amanda.

"Sure you can, honey, but what about the story, you were just getting to the good parts."

She laughed, "I know Daddy, and I'll finish it latter. Don't forget I am here for almost two weeks. We'll have plenty of time to talk; I have got to get ready to see Keesha." She went up and got a shower and got dressed as John straightened up the kitchen and family room.

"Honey," John said to Amanda as she was getting ready to leave. "Why don't you invite Keesha over for dinner? I'll make my world's famous, chicken Cacciatore."

"Oh Daddy, you devil! You want to get in on the action with Keesha. I'll ask her if she is interested in having dinner and then desert with us. Actually, I am in the mood for a little chocolate too. Don't forget to call your doctor for your prescription. You'll need it to tonight to keep two horny girls satisfied. Bye Dad."

John was on the phone calling his doctor before Amanda pulled out of the driveway. Yes, it looks like I am really going to have a good time while Amanda is here, John thought to himself.

To be continued...

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12