Amanda and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slide up here so I can lick you."

I was now straddling her head as she began to lick all around my crotch, then slid her tongue between my lips and touched my clit. Her tongue played with it, moving in circles as I felt the early tremors of an orgasm begin flowing over my body. My head was back, eyes closed, as I felt her tongue getting me closer and closer.

Seconds later, she moved her tongue down and shoved it into my cunt. I almost exploded while she pulled my hips close and licked inside me. Just as I felt that I couldn't hold it off any longer, she withdrew her tongue and told me to turn around. At that point I would have done anything she asked, so I turned and faced her pussy. She pulled my hips closer to her face and slid a wet finger across my asshole. I gasped and spread my knees farther apart. She pulled me lower and her tongue began to move around my asshole as she thrust two fingers inside my cunt. As she licked my asshole and fingered my cunt, the first spasms of the orgasm began to hit. My hips were moving against her tongue and fingers, faster and faster, as I completely lost control.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Uuuuuh! Fuck! Fuck!" I cried out, as an impossibly big wave of pleasure swept over my body, then another and another until I slumped forward, my face on her pussy, my breathing heavy, the sweat dripping from my face.

We just lay there for a minute, neither of us saying anything. I felt like I was in heaven.

I slowly got up on my knees, turned around and lay down on top of Amanda, kissing her gently and whispering, "I love you so much. You're incredible and I never want to be anywhere but here with you. That was almost too much to believe." Then I rolled onto the bed beside her, our hands lightly touching each other's bodies, enjoying the soft touches and the sweet smells.

We lay there for a while, touching and kissing softly, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. It was an incredible feeling, the first time in my life that I had felt this way. Not only was I in bed, naked, with the one I loved...I knew that Amanda felt the same way about me. It seemed just too perfect, and I wanted to stay there forever. But the last thing we needed was for her parents to walk in and find us there, so even though it was still early we decided to get up, shower, and be dressed...just in case.

I followed her into the bathroom, and watched her turn on the shower. She looked so beautiful, naked and sweaty, her longs legs and gorgeous ass, full round breasts, and amazing smile. We got in together, taking turns soaping and rinsing each other, the first time I had ever been in a shower with another girl. If we hadn't been concerned about her parents, I think we would have stayed there for an hour or more, enjoying the feel of our hands on our bodies, our lips touching from time to time. But we reluctantly finished up, stepped out and dried off.

Back in Amanda's room, she handed me a pair of her bikini panties to put on, since mine had gotten plenty wet earlier. That was exciting too, wearing her panties. It made me hot just to think about it. We finished getting dressed and decided we'd walk back into town for a while, then return when her parents were home. She insisted on introducing me, although I was nervous about it.

Before leaving the house again, though, we embraced and kissed passionately and deeply. I whispered again that I loved her, and she did the same, then put her hands on my ass and said "I wish we could do this every day."

"So do I," I said, a bit sadly. "There's nothing else I even want to do." She held my face between her hands and kissed me softly, then we walked towards town.

As we reached the corner of the main street, we turned toward the park and walking right towards us were my best freinds, Sara and Jess. Well, best friends until a couple of days ago, but still great friends and completely unaware of my new relationship with Amanda. I started to panic, but had no choice except to say hi. So I did.

"Hey guys," I said, waving as they came into view. I tried to sound calm but my heart was racing.

"Hey," said Sara. "What's up?", asked Jess. They looked a bit surprised but friendly as always.

"Not much," I said. "Did you guys ever meet Amanda? Remember I met her at the pool? New in town? Amanda, this is Sara, and this is Jess, my best friends since Kindergarten."

"Hi! Nice to meet you.", Amanda said, flashing her usual big smile.

"You too. Hey, Jess just got off work and we're going to Rocco's for pizza. Want to come along?" Sara asked.

"Oh," I said, "we already went there toninght. Maybe another time?"

So we chatted a bit more about nothing, then went on our respective ways. Once we were out of sight, I grabbed Amanda's hand.

Oh, man," I said. "I was so nervous. I didn't know what to say."

"It was fine," Amanda replied calmly. "They seem really nice."

"Yeah, they're great, but I wonder what they're thinking."

We walked around for a while, talking about how and when we could get together again, then headed back to Amanda's house. As we turned the corner we say her parents' car in the driveway. I stopped, worried, and asked "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course, silly, just be yourself. How could they not like that?"

We walked in and were greeted by Amanda's Mom, a tall, attractive woman, dressed for dinner at her boss's house, and wearing a smile just like Amanda's. She came over and stuck out her hand, saying, "Hi. I'm Judy. You must be Nicole. Nice to meet you."

We shook hands and I said, "Yes, hi, nice to meet you too."

"So did you two have fun tonight?" she asked.

Amanda piped in immediately. "I did. Nicole, did you have fun?" she asked, flashing a little grin.

"Oh, yeah, absolutely," I stammered, trying to keep myself from laughing.

Her Dad came in from the kitchen, introduced himself, and we all chatted for a few minutes, mostly about my college plans. I wanted to reach out and take Amanda's hand for security, but of course I didn't dare. After a little while Amanda said she'd walk me part way home. We all said good night, and Amanda's Mom told me how glad she was that Amanda had met me.

I almost choked again, but managed to get out an "Oh, so am I. Amanda's great."

Once we were out of sight, Amanda took my hand, pulled me close and kissed me. Our tongues met and I could feel the passion rising inside me. But we were in a public place and discreetly broke off the kiss.

"You were great," she said. "They really like you. Oh, and just in case you forgot: so do I. Except I don't just like you, I really love you."

"I could never forget that. You know I love you too."

We parted at the corner of my street, holding hands and kissing softly, whispering in each other's ears. I couldn't wait to see her again.

When I got home, my mom asked what we did, and if we had fun. I answered as innocently as I could, told her about Rocco's and that we watched a movie at Amanda's. She was glad to hear it, and headed off to bed.

I went into my bedroom and texted Amanda, who called right back, and we each lay on our beds talking softly about the evening and how much we already missed each other. Finally it was time for sleep.

"I love you," I whispered.

"And I love you. Goodnight Nicole."

But before I could get to sleep I kept thinking about our time together in her bed. I slipped off my PJs and started to play with myself. It wasn't more than a minute later when I slid my fingers inside my cunt and exploded with an intense orgasm, imagining Amanda's mouth on my pussy and mine on hers. Then I drifted off to sleep, relaxed and so happy.

I had the next day off, but Amanda had to go to the college with her parents to go over her transfer credits and course selections for the Fall semester. I called Sara and we agreed to meet at the pool. Jess was working again.

I got there at about eleven, Sara just a few minutes later, and we took our usual spots. I was nervous because I knew what Sara would ask about, and sure enough, after a couple of minutes, she did.

"So what's the deal with you and Amanda? We were kinda surprised to see you guys together. You pretty good friends already? She does seem nice."

"Yeah, she's nice. I guess we just hit it off right away, and she doesn't really know anyone else in town. We were just hanging out." I knew from the look on her face that she didn't completely buy it.

"So that's it? Just gotta say, you two looked pretty tight when you came around the corner. I almost thought you were holding hands at first. You have a crush on her?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't want to lie, since I figured that sooner or later Sara and Jess would figure it out. But I wasn't ready to tell the whole story either, at least not yet.

"Well...I do like her. She's really nice...and smart...and fun..."

"Nicky, seriously, we've been friends forever. You can tell me. You do have a crush on her, don't you?" She looked me in the eye and waited patiently for an answer.

"Ummm, well, yeah, I guess...," I said as my voice trailed off and I looked out at the pool.

"Hey, that's cool, really. So maybe you weren't holding hands when we saw you, but I bet you were earlier, right? Come on, it's me!"

I nodded, not saying anything, but knowing Sara wouldn't stop there.

She smiled, "Jess and I talked about it later. We could tell just by looking at you two that something was going on. So can I ask one more question? Please?"

"I guess so," I said quietly, not sure what was coming next. I was already trying to think about what I'd say to avoid lying but also to keep it more innocent than it was.

"Have you kissed her?"

I was actually relieved that she didn't ask about something more intimate than that.

I nodded again, as I could feel my face getting flushed.

"Wow! So this is a real thing. It's OK Nicky, really. I'm not going to tell anyone. Except Jess of course," she smiled. "But you knew that."

"Yeah, and I'd tell her too," I said. "I don't want secrets from you two guys. I don't want anything to get in the way of our friendship."

"It won't. Let's go for a swim," Sara said, obviously willing to let me off the hook. I was so relieved that I parctically jumped up and ran to the pool.

Sara and I hung out at the pool for a few hours, swimming, sunning, buying lunch at the snack bar, just generally doing what we always did. She didn't bring the subject up again, and I sure wasn't going to. I was relieved in a way, but also worried about how this would go over with others, like my parents, and even with Sara and Jess when they found how much more serious it was than just a crush. For the first time, I started to think about explaining my feelings for Amanda, and how that must make me a lesbian. Or at least bi. It had just never entered my mind until my conversation with Sara. Up to that point, it had just been, well, how I felt about one particular person...who just happened to be another girl. I had to admit though that I hadn't had one single thought about any of the boys from school since I met Amanda.

Amanda and I talked later that night when we were both in bed. I told her about my conversation with Sara. "You're not mad that I told her anything?" I asked hopefully. "I just don't think I really had a choice, other than lying to her."

"Of course not! They're your friends, and you know they'll figure it out one way or the other. The harder questions will be your parents - and mine - and then letting people know that maybe there's more to this than a crush. Which, Nicole, there is!" I could almost see her flash that huge grin.

"I know that!" I said, smiling to myself. "So what do I do if Sara or Jess starts asking more questions. Let's face it, we're lovers and I love the fact that we are. But do I tell them that? Or keep making it sound like a temporary crush?"

There was a pause, and then Amanda said, "That's probably something you need to decide. But whatever you tell them, I am totally with you. I have no problem telling the world that I love you and want to be with you...no matter how crazy that may get. Got that, my gorgeous Nicole?"

"Oh my God, Amanda, you are just so wonderful. I can't tell you how much I love you. And how I wish you were here right now."

"I feel exactly the same about you. I don't understand how I could have gotten so lucky. What if you hadn't said hello at the pool? I don't want to think about that."

Another pause, then Amanda whispered, "I'm naked and thinking about you. Thinking about kissing your mouth, your nipples, licking your pussy. I'm getting so hot."

I slipped off my PJs. "I'm naked now too. I wish I could be licking you, watching your face as you get closer and closer to coming. My nipples are hard and I'm rubbing my clit. Oh God, I'm not gonna last long!"

I could hear Amanda breathing hard as she tried not to scream. "I'm coming, I'm coming, Nicole!"

Just then I felt the first wave of an orgasm sweep over me. My pussy was soaked as I muffled a cry. "Oh, Oh, Oh, ...!"

Our orgasms exploded together, each of us imagining the other...our bodies and faces, our tongues inside each other, our muscles tightening with each wave...

Finally, as our breathing eased and we began to come down from the climax, we whispered to each other and promised that we would do it together as soon as we could.

The next thing I knew, it was morning and time to get up for work. When I was heading out, I got a text from Jess asking if Amanda and I could hang out Sara and her after work. I replied that I'd like to, but that I'd have to see if Amanda was free.

I texted Amanda, who agreed right away, so we set up a time to meet at Rocco's, pretty much the only option in our one-horse town, other than a couple of places out by the college. I was nervous, partly because I was sure that Sara had told Jess about Amanda and me. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to say if they pressed for more details, but even as I was getting ready to meet Amanda and walk to Rocco's, I still didn't really know.

Amanda and I met at the corner of my street. She gave my hand a squeeze and looking around to see if we were alone, leaned over and kissed me. It felt so wonderful, so intimate and soft and delicious. We walked to Rocco's, went inside, and saw Sara and Jess sitting in one side of a booth near the window. "Hey guys," Sara said as we slid in opposite them.

"Hi, glad you guys could make it," said Jess.

"Me too," Amanda said with her usual charm. "Nicole told me how long you've all been friends. That's pretty cool."

I hadn't said anthing yet, so I just started rambling on about my job. I was too nervous to bring up anything else. We ordered, got our drinks, and just chatted about jobs and the summer. Jess told me about the latest with her younger brother, who was always getting in some sort of trouble, but never anything serious. It was pretty clear that we were all more of less avoiding the obvious subject. I decided that I had to bring it up and get it out in the open.

"So Jess, I'm guessing that Sara told you about Amanda and me?" I looked at her and waited to see her reaction. Jess nodded. Amanda reached over and took my hand, right there in front of my friends.

Before Jess could say anything, Amanda said, "I hope you guys are OK with this, because I know Nicole doesn't want anything to get in the way of your friendship. It's just that, well, we really like each other. Right?" She looked at me.

"Right," I said, squeezing her hand.

Jess said that Sara had mentioned it and that they both thought it was totally cool. It was clear that we had feelings for each other, and there was nothing wrong with that. In fact, they both said they were happy for me.

"So, I guess that means that you're, like, dating?" Sara asked.

Amanda and I looked at each other and smiled. We both nodded and I said, "Yeah, I guess we are. I hadn't thought of it that way. You guys are really OK with this?"

"Nicky, what do you think?" Sara said. "If you're happy, we're happy for you. Why wouldn't we be? Besides, Amanda seems pretty cool," she said, smiling at Amanda, then at me.

Amanda flashed that huge grin of hers. "Thanks. I'm really glad to hear it because the last thing I want is to do anything that hurts Nicole, and it would definitely hurt her if you weren't supportive."

Our pizza came and we ate and talked; I was so much more relaxed than when we first walked in. Sara and Jess really did seem to like Amanda, and vice versa. At some point, Sara said to Amanda, "Can I ask you a question?"

Amanda nodded. I thought to myself, oh no, here it comes. I stared at Sara, holding my breath.

"Why Nicole instead of Nicky? I know that's her name, but she's always been Nicky."

Amanda laughed and thought for a few seconds. "That's a good question," she said. "It's hard to say, but I think it's because the very first time I saw her at the pool, I felt that there was someting special between us. I didn't even know her name, but when she said it was Nicky, I just called her Nicole without even thinking. I guess it was my way of telling her that she was special, or that I wanted her to think I was special. Is that crazy?"

"No, not at all!", Sara said. "It's so sweet!"

I looked at Amanda and blushed. "I didn't realize that, " I said. "But it does make me feel special. The only other person who calls ne Nicole is my mother, and that's only when she's mad at me!"

We all laughed at that, and Amanda put her arm around my shoulders and gave me a quick hug. I blushed again, but it felt so good to be able to do that in front of my friends.

We finished eating and decided to go for a walk around town, since it was a gorgeous summer night and there was really nothing at all going on. We spent the next couple of hours wandering and talking, Amanda and I holding hands a lot, and all of us relaxed and laughing at stupid high school stories. I figured I should be getting home, so we said goodnight, with hugs all around, including between Amanda and my friends.

As we walked back towards my house, I told Amanda how wonderful she had been and how relieved and happy I was. She was just as relieved, and said she thought I was lucky to have such great friends. I put my arm around her waist as we walked, and told her that I agreed, but I was mostly lucky to have her.

We kissed goodnight at the corner of my street. "I love you so much," I said.

"Nicole, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me," she said, as she squeezed my hand before parting. "I'll see you very, very soon, I hope. Goodnight sweetheart."

Sweetheart. Nobody other than my parents had ever called me that. It almost gave me chills to hear her say it, because I just knew she meant it. I was Amanda's sweetheart! I practically floated the rest of the way home.

The next day my Mom said we were going to cook burgers out in the back yard for dinner, so why not invite my new friend over? I hesitated for a second, then decided that it had to happen sometime, so I agreed to ask Amanda. I called her later and told her how nervous I was about this, but she laughed and said that of course she'd come over. She was even looking forward to meeting my family.

I spent the rest of the day worrying and helping get stuff together. I made a salad, went to the store with my Mom and got drinks and burgers and rolls and everything else. I even made chocolate chip cookes for dessert. They were my brother's favorite and I wanted him on my side just in case.

I took a shower and got dressed in a short sleeve white shirt and my navy blue shorts. About six o'clock, I told my mom that I was going to meet Amanda half way.

And there she was, looking as gorgeous as ever. Once again, in a short - but not too short - deep pink skirt, light pink tank top, and her hair pulled back to one side. Seeing her always took my breath away. We held hands and I gave her a quick kiss; this wasn't the time to mess up lipstick! Then we walked to my house.