Amanda & Kate

Story Info
These two girls give him a good time.
905 words
3.35
43.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly finished mopping the floor. I was about to squeeze the last drops of water from the mop when I slipped and fell on my ass.

“Oh, shit!” I said. I took off my soaked shirt and looked up to see Amanda giving a long look at my hard abs.

“Do you work out?” she said. “You look hard.”

Her sensuous voice triggered my dick, and I quickly turned around to hide my growing member. I tried to get back to work, but my raging hard-on made it difficult to move. All I could think about was her mouth wrapped around my ten-inch member. Sucking on it like some horny Popsicle. I finished mopping and went to change clothes.

After getting into dry clothes, I pulled out my dong, imagining her tongue on the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and moaned, stroking it even harder.

I looked up to see Amanda staring hungrily at my cock. She walked over to me and knelt down in front of my bobbing cock, breathing on it sexily.

“Is this what you want?” she breathed. “A little cocktease?”

I moaned as she took my throbbing cock into her mouth. She licked the underside of my raging hard-on, taking me in her mouth little by little. I grabbed her head and thrust my cock all the way into her mouth, fucking it as hard as I could. She took all ten inches in and began to play with my balls, squeezing them.

“Ohhhh! Suck my dick, slut! Ohhhh, I’m gonna cum!”

I shot my creamy load deep down her throat. She gagged, and then swallowed every drop as I continued to cum. She licked the cum off my dickhead and said, “Mmmmm. Tasty.”

I said, “You want me to return the favor, cockslut?” I pulled her shirt off, revealing braless C-cup tits. I sucked on her nipple, eliciting a groan. I fingered the other nipple, and she started to move against me, trying to grab my cock again.

“No, no. It’s my turn to tease you, slut,” I said. I kept sucking her nipple as I slid my other hand down her pants. I unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down past her knees. Her black silk panties were wet at the crotch already. I poked my reenergized member at her panties, and she thrust her hips up to meet it. I pulled her panties aside and pocketed them. I stuck a finger, then two into her dripping snatch.

“Ooooooooooooooh!!” she breathed. “Fuck my cunt, big boy. Suck me dry.”

I licked my way from her nipple down her body to her warm snatch. She spread her legs and pushed my head into her throbbing cunt.

“Ohhhhhhhh! That feels so good! Lick my clit, sexy!”

I licked my tongue up from her wet snatch to her swollen clit. She shuddered, squeezing my head tightly between her legs as she came in my mouth. Wave after wave of massive orgasm swept her body, making her buck underneath my ministrations. She finished cumming and took her clothes back. “Meet me at my house at 7,” she said, and walked out.

I pulled up to Amanda’s house at 6:55 and got myself started. I pulled my cock out and gave it a quick squeeze. I put the new condoms in my pocket and walked up to the door.

I rang the doorbell. No answer. I knocked, and then tried the knob. Unlocked. I entered and heard more noise like I had caused her earlier. I walked down the hall to Amanda’s room and opened the door.

She was locked in a passionate 69 with a girl I recognized as Kate, another coworker. The two women licked each other’s cunts and moaned loudly. My dick was instantly harder than it had ever been before, and I had to unzip my pants before I came in them.

Amanda brought Kate to what had to be the loudest orgasm ever. I’m sure her neighbors were as hard as I was. Amanda looked up and smiled at my raging hard-on. “Like what you see?” she said.

“Hell yeah! So when do I fuck the two of you?” Amanda laid Kate back on the bed and spread her legs.

“Right now, big boy.”

As soon as I got close enough, Kate grabbed my rod and thrust it deep into her cunt. I grabbed her hard ass and banged her, slapping my balls on her cheeks. Her sloppy cunt tightened around my member, sending waves of pleasure through both of us. When Kate opened her mouth to scream with pleasure, Amanda sat down on her face and started to kiss me. I tasted Kate’s cum on her lips, and licked it up as I moved down to Amanda’s chest. She groaned at the sensations coming through her cunt and her tits, and came all over Kate’s face as Kate’s cunt brought me to an orgasm unlike one felt by any man before. My juice shot into her cunt, and Amanda and Kate switched places. Amanda licked my cum from her cunt and fucked my cock fast to another great orgasm. Kate finger fucked herself in time with the rhythm of my pounding cock, and we all came together.

Exhausted, I woke up hours later and saw the note: “Had a great time, stud. We’ll see you tonight.”

And I didn’t even use my condoms.