Amanda and Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda made love to me. It was an unhurried, sleepy kind of sex as she held me tight and slowly slid her cock in and out of me. The only sound was our steady breathing as she lazily fucked me. With my eyes closed and my body relaxed I let the feeling of her body against me and her cock inside me sweep me away. I floated between sleep and awake as feelings of contentment and pleasure washed over me.

I don't know how long it lasted. It could have been an hour but it was probably closer to a few minutes. My loose state of consciousness gradually became aware of Amanda's increased breathing. Her arms tightened around me as she ever so slowly increased the pace of her penetration. With her mouth on my neck I felt every twitch of her face as she neared orgasm.

Seconds later Amanda pushed her cock into me as deep as it would go and then stopped moving. She let out a low, quiet moan as I felt her cock convulse inside me. Her cum flooded into me giving me a warmth that I felt through my entire body. With her warm body against me and her warm seed inside of me I felt myself slipping towards dreamland. I had happiness in my heart and her cock still inside me when I fell asleep.

I wasn't even awake to feel Amanda kiss my neck or hear her sweetly whisper "Goodnight baby" in my ear.