Amanda, Becca & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a choice, accept your punishment or you will never have this body again and neither you nor Becky will ever be welcome in this house again."

I looked at my wife, her expression of pure anguish tipped me over the edge. Her eyes were pleading with me and I didn't want to be banished either so I meekly whispered,

"I accept."

"Drop your pants, your boxers too. Spread your legs and grab your ankles."

Becca and Bill stood and watched as she punished my ass and thighs with the ruler. Bill was rubbing his cock through his pants and Becca had her hands up inside of her skirt. Believe it or not, I was crying, just like a child.

She made me stand in the corner with my pants down around my ankles facing the room. I have to admit my cock was hard as she and Becca made love for the rest of the evening. Two beautiful women entwined, making oral love to each other, has to be one of the most erotic visions possible. Amanda had Becca licking and sucking every erogenous spot on her body. I am sure Becca's tongue entered and fucked Amanda's cunt and ass because Amanda came both times that Becca's face was in position. For a finale, to further my humiliation, she had Becca beg Bill to let her suck his cock and then fuck her. I never got any satisfaction that night.

When we got home that night Becca said to me,

"You're just like me now."

"I guess I am."

"Do you love her Kenneth?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. I don't know what I feel, but it must be the same as you do Becky."

"Do you still love me Kenneth?"

"Of course I do, that will never change Becky."

We were both using the names Amanda chose to use for us. We were voluntarily cementing our status.

Over the course of the next few months it developed that I would go to the Patterson's every Monday and Wednesday evening and all day Saturday. Becky goes every Tuesday and Thursday evening and all day Sunday. Our assigned days and evenings eventually have been extended to overnight stays and the result is that Becky and I are never home together anymore and we only see each other in Amanda's presence and only on Friday nights. Both of us are kept busy all week long, serving or servicing the Patterson's.

Friday nights are four person orgies. Amanda gets fucked by both men; Becky gets fucked by Amanda and Bill. Bill gets to fuck both women, I get to hug, kiss and lick Becky clean but I never get to fuck her anymore.

12