Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day cements things between Amanda and Mark.
2.7k words
4.6
18.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandalit
amandalit
14 Followers

I woke up with Mark between my legs and his rock hard cock buried deep in my pussy. I moaned and pushed my hips up to him. (I love that he fucks me whenever he wants to whether it's with his cock, hand or an object. I have the right to say no but I haven't yet. I want him to fuck me almost constantly, even years now into our relationship. Anyway, back to the story...) He laid against me and wrapped his arms underneath me, pulling me close to him and humping me hard. My legs spread wider as firmly bit the space where my neck meets my shoulder and his thrusts became harder. He was pounding me so hard and deep I thought he'd crash right through my cervix.

Just as I was about cum, he stopped and pulled out. "Don't cum," he said. Inside I had two feelings. One said, are you fucking kidding me? The other loved it, loved that he was taking charge. I was so close that if he stuck it in again I probably wouldn't have been able to help it but I got my self under control. He smiled at me and told me to get dressed. We were going out.

We went for breakfast and found a little table back in the corner where we could talk. We spent the whole time talking about our sexual experiences and our favorite fantasies. To my delight, I found that we had many similar fantasies and he even had more that I hadn't thought about. The things he wanted to do to me and with me made me wet just sitting there. This was the moment where we decided that we were in a relationship, where I agreed to give myself to him whenever he wanted it and however he wanted it with the exceptions of my limits, what he would do to fulfill my desires, we came up with a safe word, and we wrote down a list of goals that we each wanted to achieve. I think the waitress may have gotten a glimpse of our list when she brought more coffee but if she did, she didn't let on.

When we finished the list and the coffee, Mark said that he thought we needed to go shopping. I asked what kind of shopping and he told me "tools" but I knew when we pulled up to the adult toy store what he meant by tools. He insisted on all new toys that were just used between us and I'm not one to turn down new toys. We ended up with several bags filled with dildos, vibrators and butt plugs of various sizes; nipple clamps, gags, wrist and ankle restraints, lots of various lubes, harnesses, anal beads of various sizes, and a collar with a leash. It was a pretty good start and I'm sure the shop owner loved us that day.

When we got back to Mark's house he told me to get undressed, unwrap all the toys and wash them thoroughly, then bring them into the room just off the living room area. It took awhile but when I got them cleaned and in a basket to carry them all, I went to the room and found that he'd been clearing out space in the closet of what looked like a secondary bedroom but without a bed.

He smiled at me and said, "This is going to be the room where you take the majority of your fucking. I know, it needs a bed or a couch or something. I'll get it fixed up. I'm thinking of a few pieces in here like a fuck bench and a swing in addition to the bed and a chair. This closet has some nice built in drawers already so we'll keep the tools in here and we have space for more."

I must have looked a little wide eyed as I stood there butt naked in front of him and listened to his plans for me. How did this happen? How did I finally find the guy who not only would, but actually wanted to, fulfill all my fantasies and not just because I asked him? He laughed and took the box from me. He looked at them thoughtfully and and chose the smallest butt plug and a tube of anal lube.

"Let's start your anal training. We want you to be able to take a cock or dildo in there whenever so let's get it used to being penetrated. Bend over the cabinet there."

I bent over and spread my ass cheeks then his finger wiped cold lube across my sphincter. He lubed the plug too and then gently pressed it to my asshole. I wouldn't have cared if he just shoved it in and made me scream but he took his time eased it in. My sphincter popped closed when it got to the neck of the plug and I squeezed tight around it. It felt so much better having someone put it in me than anything I had done to myself.

He wiped his hands and then grabbed another bottle of lube. He spread lube over and in my pussy then lubed up a dildo. "We're also going to teach you to control your orgasms. You told me that after you cum you lose interest for awhile and are less likely to be compliant so I don't want you to cum until you're told to cum. If you think you're about to cum, tell me and I'll stop but eventually you're going to have to get to the point where you can be continually fucked and you won't cum unless I say so. I expect you to take this seriously and work on this because it affects the quality of our experiences."

I nodded in agreement as he slid the dildo into my pussy. I probably didn't really need the lube because I was super wet already just from the excitement of the morning. I felt the butt plug wiggle inside my ass as the dildo plunged in and out of me. It was a 7" jelly dildo about the size of his cock. I turned my head to look back and saw him there fully clothed, next to me and concentrating on plunging the dildo into me. His cock was rock hard in his pants but he wasn't moving to fuck me himself.

I had to ask him to stop a few times as I got really close to cumming and I didn't want to disappoint him. I needed to overcome this! After the third time he pulled the plug out of my ass and lubed up and new plug. This one was slightly larger and was harder to get into my tight ass even with lube but it wasn't unbearable. It popped and he twisted it around in my ass which made me grip the edge of the cabinet hard.

"Can you get on your knees without losing the plug?" he asked. I said I thought so and between flexing my ass cheeks tight and my hand, I did it. He dropped his pants, fingered my mouth open and fed his cock to me. I remembered my instructions from last night and kept looking up at him which he noticed and was pleased about. He told me to open wider and he pushed his cock in until I gagged. The butt plug nearly popped out and I reached behind me to push it in but he told me clench my cheeks hard and clasp my hands behind my back.

Concentrating on keeping my ass cheeks clenched and keeping my balance made me forget about the gagging from his cock in my throat and he pushed on. He fucked my face for about 15 minutes and then said, "I'm going to cum in your mouth. Don't swallow." He pulled his cock out to the head and jizzed all over my tongue. "Stay there like that and don't swallow," he ordered and then walked out.

I sat there for what seemed like forever but was probably about 15 minutes. My knees ached, my back was tired, my ass cheeks wanted to unclench and I had a mouth full of cum I wasn't allowed to swallow. Even if he wanted me to get up I felt like my legs were falling asleep. He walked in and checked my mouth, then helped me up while holding in the plug. He walked me into the dining room and helped me sit in a chair at the table making sure my plug stayed in place.

"I made lunch," he said as he presented me with a chicken sandwich and fruit. I looked at him as if to ask if I should swallow the cum threatening to dry on my tongue. He told me to eat my sandwich. He wanted his cum to mix with the food and that I should start thinking of cum as a meal supplement. He didn't say just his cum, he said cum. The ideas that popped into my head at that moment...oh my. I took a bite of my sandwich and enjoyed the salty mix of his cum with the savory flavor of the meat. I had never thought of cum as a condiment before.

After we finished eating, he decided to check my plug. My asshole was pretty much aching but I was feeling so damn happy at this point that I didn't care. He bent me over the arm of the chair and gave the plug a tug and a turn. My breath caught at little burst of pain but it subsided quickly. He went to the kitchen and came back with a produce drawer out of the fridge. "We'll have to order out for dinner but I think it's worth it," he stated through a grin. He led me back into the fuck room and brought in a chair with big rounded arms. He positioned me over the arm so my face was in the cushion and my ass was in the air then he pulled the plug out.

The first thing in my ass was either a cucumber or a zucchini. I think it was a cucumber because it didn't curve much at all. Mark had lubed my ass and pussy thoroughly again and had a whole produce drawer to play with. I was in heaven. Every subsequent fruit or vegetable got bigger. Three limes in my pussy were traded out for two lemons which got traded for an orange and a half (even though he really tried shoving it in completely almost making me cum). I couldn't take the grapefruit so he downgraded me to two apples. Leaving the apples in my pussy, he fucked my ass with the cucumber until he pulled it and started inserting carrots.

This part took the longest. He inserted one carrot in my ass and then another. I cried and squirmed so he let me sit for a few minutes then he added another. I cried out again and he said that I needed something else to think about so he got the nipple clamps. He raised me up and clamped each nipple tight then had me put my head back down. He pulled the apples out of my drenched pussy and I nearly came so he slid another carrot in my ass. The pain was enough to subside the orgasm. I now had four carrots in my ass and I wasn't sure how many he would do. After a few minutes he slid another one in and my ass screamed in protest but I was mostly silent.

"Oh man this is beautiful. Hang on." I heard him snap a picture and then he came around to my head. "Look at this," he said as he put the phone where I could see it. It showed my ass up in the air with 5 carrots and their lovely green tops sticking out of my asshole. It was gorgeous and I couldn't help but smile.

"This might seem weird," I said, "but can we start an album? I want a photo of everything you stick in my ass and pussy just like that. I want to keep a record. Is that totally bizarre?"

He kissed my cheek and said "No, baby. That's not weird at all. We'll do that. Let's get the others we've used already."

He pulled the carrots and put the fruits back in the pussy in the order he had used them, spread my pussy lips wide and shot each one. He put the cucumber back in my ass and shot that too. He grabbed a potato and it was still way too big for my asshole but he was able to get it shoved into my pussy with some extra lube. It had been a very long time since I'd fucked myself with the baseball bat and I wasn't up to something so big. He told me he would only take it out once it stopped hurting so but he kept twisting it inside me. I had to get over it hurting while I was being fucked with it.

Then I came. I couldn't help it. I just came and gushed. Mark immediately grabbed my hands behind me, tied them together and then pulled me off the chair with the potato still inside me and my pussy pulsing around it. "I told you not to cum until I told you to so now we have to fix this. I need to install something but this will work for now."

He tied a thick string to one nipple clamp, threw it a handle on an upper cabinet, pulled it down to the other nipple and then cinched them up so tight that my nipples looked like they were going to be pulled to the ceiling. I was standing there in absolute agony but it was so pleasurable at the same time. He pulled the potato out of me at rammed a vibrating butt plug into my pussy.

"You told me you wanted to have control over your orgasms. You asked me to help you with that so let's work it out. Put your legs together and don't let that plug out of you."

I brought my legs together and he turned on the vibrator to maximum. It was like a shot going through my body. Pleasure and pain all at once. He locked the cabinet door closed then moved behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I felt two fingers slide between my ass cheeks and then through my sphincter. He was pulling me gently from the cupboard enough to stretch my nipples even more and ramming his two fingers in and out of my ass.

I had wave after wave of orgasms then they would stop and it would be agony until they started again. "Cum, cum, cum," he whispered in my ear, "cum for me." He added a third finger in my ass and as I started to scream he moved his free hand to my mouth. He plunged his fingers into my ass even more fiercely and my entire body vibrated with joy and agony. It was single-handedly the most profound sexual experience I had ever had up to that point in my life and I can never forget it. I came until my body just couldn't cum anymore and I have no idea how long it took. It seemed like an eternity.

Finally, my body and mind had enough and I was nearly passing out so he unhooked my nipples, untied my hands and turned off the plug then pulled it out. He carried me to the bathroom and sat me in the big walk in shower then, like he did before, washed every inch of me. The water flowing against my skin felt like nothing I had ever experienced. I could feel every river and pool on my body and his touch sent shocks through me.

He dried me as I stood there woozily. Every stroke felt like bliss. He carried me to the bed and laid me in it. We hadn't even had dinner yet but my body was telling me to sleep. He kissed me softly and I smiled then whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he whispered and then I slept for 12 hours.

amandalit
amandalit
14 Followers