Amanda-Christina's Misadventures Ch. 12

Story Info
Kindergarten teachers stripped and humiliated in Mexico
2.3k words
4.54
72.1k
18
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two open-top Police Jeeps cruised through town at the slowest of speeds with the naked girls sitting up in back like they were in a parade. The driver in Christina's Jeep tried to hit every bump so the men could watch Christina's ripe melons bounce. Christina was thoroughly embarrassed because there was no way for her to escape the cold stares and devious grins of the police officers. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her back so there was no way for her to cover her naked body from the officers, as well as the people watching from the sides of the street.

Amanda was suffering an even worse fate. The seat in the back of the Police Jeep that Amanda rode in was hard. It also vibrated terribly from the engine and from the tires running over the rough pavement below. Since Amanda was completely naked, her little clitty was pressed directly into the seat and the sensations that the vibrating seat created was incredible.

The female cop sitting next to Amanda could feel the buzz from the seat through the stiff material of her uniform so she was certain that the vibrations had to be affecting Amanda. The cute Mexican girl decided to intensify Amanda's sexual stimulation by putting her hand on Amanda's legs, just below her pussy. Then she pressed down so Amanda could not avoid the tantalizing vibrating sensations against her love button.

Amanda asked, "Could you please move your hand? I'm not comfortable."

The female cop said, "I can feel the vibrations through my thick pants and it's getting me excited, so it must be driving you crazy."

With a surprised look on her face, Amanda asked, "So you're pressing down on my legs on purpose?"

The Latino cop said, "Of course. I don't want you to raise up and miss out on a good thing. Can't you feel the buzz against your pussy?"

Amanda admitted, "Yes...yes I can, but I don't want to."

The female cop asked, "Why not? Being naked like you are, the buzz must really feel good against your little clitty. It's like riding a washing machine during the spin cycle, if you know what I mean."

Amanda gasped and said, "Yes...um...yes, I know what you mean, but I don't want to cum in public so please move your hand."

The female cop responded, "Nonsense! You should relax and enjoy it. I mean, sure it might be a little embarrassing because we're only going ten miles an hour and there's dozens of people watching you from the sides of the street, but you gotta admit it feels good."

Amanda begged, "Of course it feels good, but it's so embarrassing. Please move your hand. I don't think I can fight the feeling much longer. Please don't make me cum in public. That would be so humiliating," but the cute female cop showed no mercy.

The Latino cop said, "Maybe you'd enjoy it more if I caressed your nipples," and then she reached out with her free hand and began toying with Amanda's bare titties."

Amanda begged, "No...oh, no. Please don't do that," but the cute Mexican girl persisted.

Amanda saw the driver adjust his rear-view mirror so that he could watch all of the action taking place in the back seat. With her exposed pussy stimulated by the vibrating seat, Amanda could feel her love juices beginning to build. To make it worse, the female cop licked her fingers and softly caressed Amanda's delicate pink nipples. It sent chills up and down Amanda's spine.

The female cop leaned over and softly whispered into Amanda's ear, "There now, doesn't that feel good? Your nipples are nice and hard so you must like it. It feels good, doesn't it? You like the way I touch your breasts, don't you? You're going to cum, aren't you?"

Amanda couldn't hold back any longer and started screaming, "Yes, I'm...I'm going to cum. I don't want to cum, but I just can't resist it. I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to...going to...cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

As Amanda's earth shaking orgasm erupted, the female cop called out, "Look everybody. She's cumming. She's having an orgasm right here in the back of the Jeep!"

Amanda could hear people laughing and making comments about her. It was so embarrassing that she wished she could crawl in a hole and die. What was even worse for Amanda was that she couldn't stop cumming. It felt so good to have her pussy massaged by the vibrating seat that the sexual stimulation between her legs just wouldn't stop.

The female cop could tell that Amanda was having trouble repressing her sexual energy so she decided to prolong Amanda's public humiliation. The cute Mexican girl continued to play with Amanda's bare titties while everyone watched from the sides of the street. The female cop teased and tormented Amanda's stiff nipples, which helped intensify Amanda's already over-stimulated sexual awareness. Amanda's bare body was tense and twitching as she moaned and purred right in front of everyone. Her orgasm lasted until the Jeep stopped at the station.

Amanda was so distracted by her explosive orgasm that she was unaware the Police Jeep had pulled into the Los Cufrado Police Station parking lot. When Amanda gasped for her last breath, she heard applause and opened her eyes to the sight of at least thirty men watching her. This was by far the most humiliating moment of her life, and she'd had plenty of humiliating moments over the past couple of days!

When Amanda finally got up to exit the Jeep, the driver shouted, "Look what she did to the seat. It's all wet!"

The female cop said, "You deserve a spanking for that little girl," and playfully slapped Amanda across her bare ass.

Amanda yelped from the sting on her butt, which made everyone laugh. Amanda was reunited with Christina and the two naked beauties were escorted across the Police Station parking lot. As the girls suffered from the pain of walking across a gravel lot with bare feet, they saw the Captain from the boat and his brother arrive in a pickup truck. Deanna, Randi, Alex and James were in the back of the open bed on the pickup so Amanda and Christina breathed a sigh of relief.

Unfortunately, a small car pulled up at the same time and that filmmaker guy got out with his elaborate camera. The female cop waved to the man so Amanda suspected that the two were friends. That caused a bit of distress for Amanda. She was afraid the female cop would go out of her way to humiliate the naked girls so her friend could capture it all on film.

As they entered the station, one of the cops chuckled and said, "We're not very crowded today. There's only about thirty guys that are gonna see you naked."

That was thirty more guys than Christina wanted to appear naked in front of so the statement made her heart race. After entering the lobby of the Los Cufrado Police Station, the naked girls were forced to stand while two officers stood beside them and held onto their arms. The girls were mortified because they were surrounded by criminals, locals and other policemen. With their wrists handcuffed behind their backs, Amanda and Christina were powerless to stop the men from examining their full firm breasts, delicate pink nipples, smooth round butts and soft hairy triangles.

The Chief demanded to see the girls in his office immediately, but when the female cop approached the girls to frisk them, she declared, "I don't want to touch these girls. They smell like fish!"

In anger, Amanda responded, "We smell like fish because we've been on a fishing charter all afternoon!"

Then the officer that was driving the Jeep Amanda rode in said, "That must be why the back seat of the Jeep smells like fish!"

Amanda's face turned red because several cops knew that the officer was referring to the love juices Amanda left on the seat as a result of her public orgasm.

The Chief barked from his office, "Stick the girls in the shower and clean them up, and then bring them to me."

The female cop replied, "Yes sir," and then she went into the girls' shower room.

Moments later, the cute Mexican cop emerged from the room in a one-piece swimming suit that accentuated the curve's of the female cop's tight young body. There were a few catcalls from her fellow officers, but she just smiled and dismissed their comments as friendly banter. It appeared as though the female cop enjoyed the attention she received from her male co-workers and she was about to become the center of attention as she motioned for the cops holding Amanda and Christina to lead the naked girls into the girls' shower room.

The girls' shower room was not much larger than an average bathroom and it only had one large shower stall. The male cops lead Amanda and Christina into the stall, and then they unlocked the handcuffs behind the girls' backs. Amanda and Christina felt relieved believing that they were no longer required to wear the handcuffs, but then the girls were forced to stretch their arms up over their heads so the male cops could cuff the girls' wrists to a steel bar mounted above the shower stall.

There must have been strict rules of conduct restricting the male cops from coming into contact with female prisoners because over the past two days, Amanda was never blatantly fondled by a male officer. However, while the male cops secured Amanda and Christina in the shower room, the men couldn't help touching and probing the naked girls' bodies. One cop pulled on Christina's pink nipples while another cop actually pushed his finger inside Amanda's exposed pussy.

He said, "I just wanted to see if you were still wet from the ride over here."

Amanda called out, "Bastard," as she attempted to squeeze her legs together.

The cop simply smiled at Amanda, patted her on her bare ass and said, "Yep, still wet."

Then the female cop, clad in just her one-piece swimming suit, tried to enter the girls's shower room, but it was too crowded.

One of the male cops holding Christina said, "We all won't fit in here. Will you be okay alone with the prisoners?"

The female cop replied, "I'm sure I'll be fine, but just to make sure, I'll leave the door open so you can keep an eye on us."

Christina whined, "You want to leave the door open? But it faces the lobby. Everyone is looking at us."

The female cop said, "I'm sorry. I don't have a choice. It's a safety precaution."

The male cops left the room, leaving the female cop alone with the girls, although everybody in the lobby was able to watch. That included the filmmaker, who positioned himself so that he had a birds-eye-view into the shower stall. Christina was five foot three so she was able to stand flat-footed inside the shower. However, Amanda was even shorter so she had to stand on her tip-toes to reach the bar above her head. The precarious position that the girls were in made for a great video opportunity as the cameraman panned up and down the girls' bare bodies.

The girls never felt so vulnerable in their lives. With their arms outstretched above them, there was nothing they could do to protect their bare bodies from the vultures peering in at them. There were other cops in attendance, criminals waiting to be processed, and even a few local residents that wandered in off the street to watch the festivities. Amanda and Christina also spotted Deanna, Randi, Alex and James amongst the crowd, which made them angry. Amanda and Christina couldn't understand why their friends were just standing there watching the all-girl shower scene instead of working to get the girls released.

Then Christina asked the female cop, "Could you please release me?"

She replied, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

Christina said, "But it's an emergency. I have to go to the bathroom."

In a tormenting tone, the female cop said, "Sorry. You'll just have to hold it."

Christina said, "But you don't understand. We've been drinking beer and tequila all day and I really have to go bad! Also, being nervous makes it even worse."

The cute Mexican girl chuckled and said, "Why in the world would you be nervous?"

Christina sarcastically replied, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm naked and half the town is staring at me!"

The female cop laughed and said, "Well you'll just have to hold on a while," and then the cute Mexican girl decided to further torment Christina by pressing her hand against Christina's lower belly.

That was all Christina could take. She couldn't hold it any longer so she spread her legs and let the yellow stream pour out of her. Christina's pee was shooting out right in front of everyone, including the man with the camera. Once Christina began to pee, she couldn't stop. She kept going and going as a yellow river squirted out from between her legs and ran down the drain in the shower.

When Christina heard laughter from the lobby, she hung her head in shame and said, "It just keeps getting worse and worse. First I was stripped naked on a boat, then I was paraded through town in the nude and now I went pee right in front of everyone."

Amanda said, "Trust me...going pee in front of a crowd is not as bad as having an orgasm in front of them!"

Christina said, "Yeah, I guess I should be glad that hasn't happened."

The cute female cop didn't say anything, but she wore a mischievous grin. From the look on her face, it appeared as though the Mexican girl was going to make sure Christina experienced every form of public humiliation possible before the day was over. Therefore, it looked like having an orgasm in front of the crowd was in Christina's not so distant future!