Amanda Gets Tamed

Story Info
Bitchy exec meets her match.
5.6k words
4.45
44.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
595 Followers

What the fuck? That was the thought running through my head as I sat there and watched the statuesque blonde stand in front of the room and shit on my plan.

"Where is the plan for television? I want to put this company on the map. Clearly, you're thinking small. I'm beginning to think I was wrong about hiring you," she said. On and on she went, and the more she spoke, the angrier I became. Finally, I interrupted her.

"Excuse me Amanda. You're asking a boatload of questions without waiting for a single answer," I said.

"Clearly, you don't have any," was her retort. "That's the problem."

"Perhaps you'd like to take this discussion off line later on during break?"

"Well, we might as well break now. From what you have just presented, this entire sales conference is going to be a complete waste of time. The cost of this debacle will come out of your bonus, if you even get one," she huffed. "The morning meeting is officially over. I expect everyone back here at two this afternoon, sharp." And you," she said, pointing at me. "Meet me by the pool at noon." With that, she stormed out of the room.

I was two months into my new job as the Chief Marketing Officer of a commercial real estate company. Two months wasn't an awfully long time to prepare a multi-year marketing plan designed to drive substantial growth, but I felt quite confident that I had an excellent strategy. My presentation was flawless, and everyone in the room grasped what I was trying to do. Everyone, that is, except for one Amanda Peters, the CEO.

Amanda had brought me on board after an extensive interview process. She was well aware of what I was capable of, because I had worked for a competitor that had gone from an also ran to one of the market leaders. I had leapfrogged Amanda's company on the way up. During the interviews, Amanda had made it very clear that she wanted a change from the approach the company had been using. They did not have a clear, integrated marketing approach. Instead, they threw money around, seemingly without thought or purpose. There was no real analysis as to what worked and what didn't. Amanda not only wanted growth, she wanted to be able to measure the return on marketing dollars she invested.

I sat alone in the conference room, fuming. She had let loose a ten minute diatribe that argued for exactly the type of plan that she specifically told me she didn't want. There is no way I would have taken this job if I knew she was going to stick with this type of approach. Failure was not something that I tolerated, and her ideas would lead to failure.

The door opened and the head of finance walked in, followed by the VP of sales.

"I guess it's time to officially welcome you to the company," said the finance guy, Sam Collins. He looked at the sales VP and shrugged. "It's getting a bit tiresome to have to do this every time she hires someone, isn't it Ross?"

Ross let out a sigh. "Yes it is." He turned his attention over to me. "Don't feel bad. She does this shit to everyone. She is batshit crazy," he laughed.

"I knew that she had a bit of a reputation, but I really didn't expect this."

"She spends an awful lot of effort and money making sure that her reputation doesn't get completely tarnished out in the marketplace," said Sam. "We call her the black widow around here. She has terminated more careers than you can imagine."

"What the fuck is her problem," I asked.

"We don't know," said Sam. "She just seems to thrive on intimidating people and breaking them down, especially men. She has made a few literally break down and cry in meetings in front of their colleagues. I think she gets off on it. There was this one meeting," he said, trailing off.

"What?"

Ross continued for him. "The part that's really fucked up is that she does it to the best, brightest, most confident people. She breaks them. I swear, there was this one meeting that she just brutalized this poor guy. He was crying, snot was dripping down from his nose. The look on her face...we are both convinced that she had an orgasm sitting there watching this guy bawling and begging to keep his job."

"Get the fuck of out here," I laughed.

"Mike, I'm completely serious," he said. When Sam said we think she gets off on this shit, he meant it quite literally."

"We're reasonably convinced she keeps men locked up in a cage at her home. One of those types," Sam laughed.

"Have there been any rumors about that kind of stuff?"

"Not like that. But she does seem to like to play games with people. She comes onto them in very subtle ways. Nothing concrete that you could pin on her, but little things that add up over time. You know. In a one on one meeting, she might have her blouse buttoned a bit too low. Or she might do that crossing and uncrossing of her legs like Sharon Stone in that Basic Instinct movie. Stuff like that. When she realizes she has someone's attention, she really pours it on, until they finally make a move. Once they do, she lashes out at them. Demeans them. She pretends to be in shock that they would do such a thing. She has fired several. It's insanity."

"What about the board? Has anyone ever gone to them?

Sam and Ross looked at each other. "Daddy is Chairman," said Ross. "What do you think?"

"Well, thanks for the input guys. I wasn't anticipating this, but I'll have to plan accordingly," I said, a smile coming across my face as the inklings of an idea took root in my brain.

I went up to my room and got changed, pulling on a pair of loose black swim trunks and a baggy linen shirt. I grabbed some sunscreen and a book, and headed down to the main pool. At least she has good taste, I thought as I walked. Escaping the tail end of a New York City winter at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego was at least one good thing Amanda had done. I scanned the pool area for Amanda, and she wasn't yet there. Neither was anyone else, really. It was nearly deserted. I selected a lounge chair facing the sun, and settled into it. I slipped on my sunglasses, and spent some time concocting a plan in my head.

At about 11:45, there was a commotion over by the pool entrance, and a moment later Amanda walked through the gate and into the pool area. She was followed by a pool attendant carrying several towels and a bag that Amanda had brought down. She was barking orders at him and he scurried trying to keep up with her.

Amanda was wearing nothing but a black bikini that left little to the imagination. She was nearly six feet tall, and in the high heel sandals she was wearing, she approached my height of six-four. She had long legs that led to a perfect ass, and was well toned with all the right female curves. Being an athlete myself, I could tell that this was a woman that worked hard, picking up heavy things and training for performance. She had a perfect pair of natural tits, a full C cup that strived to be a D. On top of all that, she was beautiful. High cheekbones, full, soft lips, and bright blue-green eyes that stood out like neon. Add her long blonde hair, and it was easy to see how she had been able to manipulate so many men.

She had the attendant put towels on the lounge next to me and open her umbrella, and then waved him away without a second look. Her hair was pulled back tight into a bun, as she always wore it in the office. Amanda stood at the foot of my chair, quite theatrically undoing the bun and shaking her hair out into a full blonde mane. I sat there with my arms crossed watching her closely, just as I did as she made her way across the pool area. I was intentionally being obvious about watching her and examining her body. She turned towards me and scowled.

"What the hell are you looking at," she growled. "You're down here on business, and you sit here and openly leer at me? I'm the CEO of this company! What's wrong with you," she demanded."

"I could ask you the same thing. You've asked me, a coworker, to meet you by the pool, and then you come down here, practically naked, making as much of a scene as you possibly can. Flaunting your body, and making sure I notice it. And then, you call me out for looking at you? That's pretty comical."

"Oh, I get it. You're one of those...the woman was asking for it types, huh?"

"Asking for what," I asked her.

"To get raped! You know damned well what I meant."

"Am I raping you right now?"

"You know what I mean, "she hissed.

"Actually, I don't at all think such a thing. But I'll tell you what I do know. When a woman comes down to a public pool dressed like you are dressed, and behaves how you have behaved, she is demanding to be noticed."

"I came down here to get a tan. That's why I'm dressed like this."

"To get a tan?"

"Yes. To get a tan. Did you not understand me the first time?"

I laughed. "Then why did you ask me to meet you down here?"

"I can talk and tan at the same time. It's called multi-tasking.

"Ah, I see," I said with a smile on my face. "Well, let's have at it then, shall we?"

"I need to put on sunscreen first," she snapped.

"What happened to that whole multitasking thing," I chuckled.

Amanda glared at me as she applied sunscreen. When she had put it everywhere she could reach, she held the bottle out to me. "Do my back," she commanded.

"Excuse me? I'm not smearing sunscreen all over your body. Why don't you ask the pool boy to do it for you?"

"You're kidding, right? Do you really think that I want his disgusting, chubby little Mexican fingers on my flesh?"

"Are you saying that you want MY fingers on your flesh?"

"There you go again. No. I want sunscreen on so I don't burn. Are you really that stupid?"

"Wow, Amanda. You really are a charmer," I replied. "I think you're safe, seeing as you're sitting under an umbrella anyway. Now, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Fine. Let's do get down to business. You will never again question me in a meeting in front of other people. I am in charge. I don't like having my authority questioned. I think your plan sucks, and I want it done over. I want a new plan on my desk by the time we get back to New York, am I clear?"

"No. You aren't clear. When you hired me, we had very specific conversations about what you wanted. That was one of the reasons I came to this company. Had I known what you really wanted was to just revert back to what you've been doing, I wouldn't have come here. Am I being clear," I said, glaring at her.

"Well, you're here now. I can fire you on the spot whenever I feel like it."

"Really Amanda? I have a bit of news for you. I don't give a shit if you fire me. In fact, we either go with my plan or I'll quit. There are any number of players in this industry that would hire me in a second."

"Maybe, except that your employment agreement prohibits you from going to a competitor. Believe me when I tell you that I have every intention of enforcing that should you leave the company."

"Obviously, you aren't aware that I have not yet signed that agreement. You really should be on top of these things. You have absolutely no power over me. None. You either accept me as a valued colleague and let me do my job, or I'm out of here. I'll finish out the meetings this week, and when we get back to the office you can let me know which way you'd like to go."

"This isn't over," Amanda screamed. She jumped up, grabbed her bag and stormed away. I sat and watched her shapely ass as she went, a satisfied smile plastered to my face.

The rest of the week was rather uneventful, other than Amanda glaring at me every chance she had. It was actually getting to be quite amusing. On Thursday afternoon, I found myself sitting by the pool contemplating what Amanda would try next when my cell phone rang. I looked down and saw that the caller ID had been blocked.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mike," said a male voice I didn't recognize. You don't know me, but I want to help you."

"Help me? Help me how, and why," I asked.

"Amanda. That woman will stop at nothing to get her way. I worked for her a few years ago. She tried everything she could to break me, and couldn't. Then she changed her methods. She came as a friend. She apologized, told me it was all part of a test to get the best of the best. She came to my room on a trip, and the thing is, I'm pretty sure she drugged me. What she did while I was out, I have no idea. Fortunately, I accepted a different job offer two days later in another part of the country. I shudder to think what she had planned. Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing, Mike."

"Well, thank you for that information. I don't trust this bitch, but perhaps I have underestimated how low she would go." With that, my mystery caller clicked off the line.

After my phone call, I wasn't at all surprised when there was a knock at my door later that evening. I opened the door to find Amanda standing there, holding a bottle of scotch, and waving a white handkerchief. "Truce," she said. "Let's talk and make peace."

"Maybe we should go down to the bar to talk," I suggested.

"Please. I'm trying here," she said with a hopeful smile. "I don't want to sit down there in plain sight of everyone."

I sighed and stepped aside, allowing her to come into the room.

She walked over to the far side of the room, and looked out the window. "Do you have a couple glasses," she asked, holding up the bottle.

I grabbed two of them from by the sink, and slipped a third into the back waistband of my shorts. I walked over and gave her the glasses, and she turned around and poured some scotch in each. As she had her back turned, I took the extra glass and hid it behind a menu that was standing up on the table. She turned around and handed me a glass, then held up her glass to me.

"Cheers," she said. We clinked glasses, and each took a sip. Or, in my case, pretended to take a sip. Amanda had a half sneer, half smile on her face. She turned towards the window again, and I quickly switched my full glass with the empty one behind the menu. When Amanda turned around again, I was pouring myself another drink.

The bitch actually let out a laugh when she saw this, assuming I had downed the drink that she had given me. "I'm going to use the ladies room, and then we can chat," she said.

I chuckled to myself when I saw that Amanda had left her glass siting there on the table. I switched hers for the one she had given me. She was quite overconfident, and it was going to cost her dearly. She stayed in the bathroom for almost ten minutes, and finally came out with a huge grin on her face.

"So, Mike. I can tell that you're going to be a real challenge for me, so I have taken steps to make sure I can keep you in line," she said with a smug look on her face. "I don't lose. Ever."

"What are you talking about," I asked her.

"That drink I gave you? There might have been a little something in it. It will be very interesting when a series of pictures of yourself in various states of undress are emailed to me from your phone. Careers have been destroyed by less. By the time I'm finished here, I will own you."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Amanda?"

"Oh, you've never heard of a date rape drug? It works on men too," she laughed. "There is something quite arousing about outwitting and taking command of a big, strong man." I moved to stand up, and feigned dizziness, grabbing onto the table for support. Amanda came over and grabbed me by the arm, moving me over toward the bed and pushing me down into a sitting position on the edge.

"This thing will fully kick in within a couple minutes. I suggest you stay on the bed so you don't take a nasty fall," she said. Amanda grabbed her drink and downed it in one gulp, then looked at me. "I'm going to enjoy this one like I never have in the past.

I must say that I did a masterful job in pretending to be incapacitated, and watched from behind half closed eyelids as Amanda moved in and began removing my clothing. She struggled to move me farther onto the bed, finally succeeding. She poured herself another drink, and then stood in front of me and looked me up and down.

"You really are quite delicious looking," she said. "I had no idea that you were in such incredible shape. Maybe I can use you as my fuck toy when we are finished here," she gloated. "Too bad this drug won't let you get hard. I really wouldn't mind riding that cock of yours right now. Victory always turns me on."

She started to go through the pockets of my shorts until she located my phone. She turned around quickly, and held it up to me, grinning. An instant later, that grin began to fade. She was blinking her eyes and shaking her head a bit, and became a bit unsteady on her feet. She stared at me in shock as I got up from the bed and walked over to her.

"What...what did you do to me," she said, her words already slurring.

"Nothing, other than making sure you had the drink that you intended for me. It's kind of funny, when you think about it, isn't it?"

"You...you..."

I grabbed her before she fell, and carried her over to the bed. I started to put my own plan into effect now that she was going down for the count. Someone was going to be broken here, and it wasn't going to be me.

I sat and watched as Amanda started to wake up. I could see the fear on her face when she realized that she was naked, gagged and bound to the bed from each limb, and that I had positioned pillows under her so that her cunt was wide open and exposed. She was staring at me and trying to understand what I was going to do, or had done to her already.

"Good morning, Amanda," I said with a satisfied grin. I would like to converse with you, but I'm going to require your cooperation. If you try to scream when I remove the gag, it will go back on and not come off again, do you understand? I assure you that I can gag you in seconds."

Amanda nodded her head in agreement. I knelt over her and took the gag off.

"What did you do to me? You sick bastard. I'll have you arrested. I...I."

I cut her off. "Amanda, what, exactly, would you tell the police? That you came here with every intention of drugging me and then blackmailing me, but I caught on? That I allowed you to drink the drug you had intended for me? How do you think that will go for you?"

"Wha...what are you going to do to me? Are you going to rape me? Kill me? What do you want?"

"Amanda, I have no intention of raping you, or killing you for that matter. No. I am going to tame you. I think you've been crying out for it your entire life. It's time we fulfill your destiny, Amanda."

She tried to protest, which was cut short by a sharp slap on her cunt.

"Ouch. Don't do that," she hissed at me. That earned her another smack.

"I must warn you, Amanda, that I will smack your pretty little cunt every time you annoy me like that. As you may have noticed, I took the time to shave it while you were out. I think it makes the smacks that much more effective, don't you?"

Amanda opened her mouth to speak again, then thought better of it.

"I also did a little shopping while you were sleeping," I said as I took some items out of a bag. I held a butt plug in front of Amanda, making a show of covering it with lube. I moved over to the bed and watched her struggle as I lifted her up enough to get it under her ass. I fiddled around a bit until the tip had aligned with her asshole, and then slowly guided it in. Amanda gasped in anger and surprise.

"You sick bastard."

Once again, her cunt was greeted by a slap of my hand, which immediately ceased her outburst.

"Okay, okay. It's just...if you're not going to fuck me, then why are you doing this? What are you going to do," begged Amanda.

"I said I wasn't going to rape you. I didn't say I wasn't going to fuck you. I will fuck you Amanda, and soon. But not until you ask me to. Beg me, actually."

"Well that isn't going to happen," she snapped. I could tell by the look on her face that she was not quite sure of that. She was already cracking. I was now quite sure in my assessment of what Amanda needed deep inside. Once the shell cracked, the real Amanda would come out.

Swilly
Swilly
595 Followers
12