Amanda Makes Her Own Life

Story Info
A Love Story.
3.5k words
4.13
19k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Sallust was the daughter of wealthy American parents who sent her to a convent school in Europe to ensure she received a rounded education without the distractions of the typical American co-educational system. In other words, they wanted to keep their daughter away from boys!

And she was a very desirable young lady indeed. Five feet, five inches tall, one hundred and twenty pounds, b-cup breasts, blond hair, blue eyes and an infectious grin that could wipe away anyone's gloom. She was frankly scrumptious.

That they didn't quite succeed was due to some of her friends.

During her time at the Swiss school she had made friends with another American girl, Jennifer and two English girls, Ann and Lisa. The four of them liked to meet after 'Lights out' in the tiny drying and ironing room adjacent to their dormitory for chatting and gossiping late into the night. It was during her last half term at the school that Ann found the old exit.

A high wall surrounded the school. There was only one permanent way in or out plus an emergency exit that set off an alarm. So the girls, who were already under a curfew, were physically unable to leave the premises without being noticed.

Then Ann found a door in part of the wall covered in vines. It was locked but when she showed it to Jennifer, the resourceful American girl found most of the mechanism was rusted away and the once substantial lock could be opened with a bent hairpin.

Jennifer worked out that if they left after 'Lights out' on a Friday, their absence wouldn't be discovered until roll call first thing on Monday morning. And there was a worthwhile disco in a nearby town.

"After all, 'Manda," she said, "who'd want to leave here at the end of term as a virgin!"

Amanda had a chest infection that left the other three girls to venture out on their own. Despite anti-biotics, it was three weeks before she could join them into their escapades.

At four minutes past eleven on the next Friday night, the four girls made their way to the obscured door and out to freedom. There was a flash of light from a vehicle in a nearby lane. There was a car waiting whose driver took them directly to an apartment in the nearest town.

"I thought we were going to a disco," Amanda complained.

"Not tonight, Mandy," replied Lisa, "that's tomorrow, Saturday. We're just meeting the guys here tonight."

Apparently the girls had acquired boy friends already. The one lined up for Mandy had become fed up so the fellows had provided a replacement.

Inside the apartment they introduced themselves. Dave was Ann's friend; Harry was with Lisa, Johnny with Jennifer and a young black lad called Banda had been chosen for Mandy.

Amanda immediately had a vision of her parents in uproar at the very idea of her and a black man. But there was a rebellious streak in her. Why shouldn't she have a black boy friend if she wanted?

Some music was being played and the couples danced and drank vodkas for the next hour. They also chatted a lot. Mandy found out that Banda had lost his parents in some African tribal warfare and had been adopted as a small boy by a Swiss couple. He spoke excellent French, German and English.

After a while Mandy noticed Johnny and Jennifer in an intimate heap on a settee. Not only were they giving each other 'French' kisses, but he had his hand inside her blouse, caressing her tits as she stroked the growing bulge in his groin. Mandy looked away, slightly embarrassed, only for her eyes to alight on the pretty English brunette, Ann, with her hand in the unzipped fly of young Dave. He meanwhile had unbuttoned her dress at the back and was struggling to unhook her bra. Mandy mused briefly on what reaction Ann's father, a member of the British House of Lords would think if he could see what his daughter was up to now.

Banda kissed her. Mandy rather liked the taste of his mouth on hers. And the slight musky smell of him. She wasn't sure she wanted to go further but what the other girls were getting up to had made her feel horny. Also she didn't want to feel left out or be branded a spoilsport. The amount of drink also had its effect on her, lowering her inhibitions.

So when Banda gently started to stroke her breasts, she responded by rubbing the bulging erection he made no effort to conceal. Over Banda's shoulder she could see that Jennifer was on her back on the settee, her legs wrapped round Johnny's waist, He was thrusting convulsively into her. Mandy realised that her pretty American colleague was being well lubricated by her boy friend and wasn't too surprised that her own panties were getting very wet!

Then she caught sight of Ann kneeling in front of Dave with his cock in her mouth. And she seemed to be enjoying herself! Harry had his hand up Lisa's skirt caressing her through her panties, while she, smiling broadly at his attentions, had pulled his cock out of his jeans and was working it up to a grand stiff state with her hand.

Banda had made Mandy's nipples stand out. He unbuttoned her blouse and she helped him take it off. Then she pulled his T-shirt off. She just wanted to see how black his skin looked. She was pleased to see his chest was very black and smooth, with no trace of hair.

Mandy had a dread of hairy-chested men. She lifted her bottom allowing Banda to pull her panties off. She saw that Lisa had followed Jennifer in going all the way with her boy. Mandy was convincing herself that this sort of thing was fine, even the norm these days. She certainly didn't want to be the odd one out.

She whispered to Banda,

"Please don't hurt me. I'm still a virgin."

Banda smiled at her. He was flattered and amazed at being allowed to take this lovely young girl's maidenhead. He would do all he could to satisfy her. Her panties had felt wet when he pulled them off her and he reinforced that by massaging her between the legs with his left hand, while he caressed her tits, one after the other with the right.

Encouragingly, she reached down and fondled his cock.

He moved into position over her. She opened her legs as wide as she could, holding his cock at exactly the right place. He tried to think of something mundane to reduce his cock's stiffness, a difficult task with her hand around it. When he judged it small enough he began to push it in. She let out a couple of sharp yelps, like a little puppy. He felt himself beginning to slide into her.

The very thought that his rapidly expanding cock was the first to explore her vaginal passage excited him. His cock was stiffening but she was now more relaxed.

In fact it hadn't been anywhere near as bad as she had expected. She moved with him and in no time at all, they were humping each other with gusto. As Banda's cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, Mandy wondered why she had ever hesitated. This was what she always imagined heaven to be like! All the four young ladies had now graduated from maidenhood to become well-lubricated women in an atmosphere of grunts, gasps and occasional obscenities.

The party continued, apart from their visit to the disco, until the early hours of Monday morning, when the girls scuttled back to the secret doorway and into their beds just before reveille.

'What a weekend,' Mandy thought as she bathed to relieve the soreness between her legs. The other three girls congratulated her on losing her virginity, as they swapped anecdotes that night after lights out.

Mandy enjoyed another orgiastic weekend with Banda but then the young man disappeared. An assignment in New York had torn him away.

Mandy was devastated when Banda disappeared. She thought he loved her as she loved him.

"Don't be silly, 'Manda," Jennifer told her, "you just can't fall in love that easily. What you loved was the way he fucked you. You were in love with the guy's prick. There are millions of them out there waiting for you if you want them, honey."

But Mandy wasn't convinced. She missed the next weekend and took a lot of persuading to go with her girl friends the following week, even though she was told a young Gambian called Alex had been co-opted for her.

Alex turned out to be a handsome jovial well-spoken West African from the smallest, poorest country in the continent. Ann reckoned most of his jollity was due to his having escaped the grinding poverty of his homeland.

His success was due to an exceptional gift for languages that his early teachers had the foresight to encourage. Not only did he speak the major European languages but nearly thirty African tongues, which made him an invaluable tool of the local UN offices in Geneva.

His ready wit endeared him to Mandy. He was an excellent sexual performer with whom Mandy soon forgot about Banda. After three nights in his bed, she was reluctant to get back to school just before daybreak on the Monday morning.

The next weekend Mandy looked forward to seeing Alex again. He met her at the apartment the other guys were using but soon invited Mandy to go with him to his own place. She agreed to go but was surprised he hadn't mentioned that he shared the apartment with another man, a Senegalese called Ahmed. The three smoked some hand-rolled concoction, then Mandy and Alex retired to his room where they undressed and got onto the bed. Alex fucked Mandy twice before his cock fell out of her. She dutifully took it into her mouth to help revive it.

Ahmed came in and without a word, got his cock out to plunge into Mandy's cunt from behind. She had never done anything like that and even in her whoosey state it felt very naughty to her. But she admitted to herself that the feeling was very good. It was also very exciting to her to know she was able to satisfy two guys at once.

Ahmed drove his rampant cock into the lovely eighteen-year-old blond with great vigour. Although she had started by wanting him to go away, she was soon very worked up and learned to enjoy the buzz she got from experiencing two cocks at once inside her. She came noisily just as Ahmed shot his load of cum into her. They broke off to recover but soon Mandy found herself being fucked by Alex and Ahmed in turn. She was long past caring what happened to her as long as she was getting filled with black cock.

When they had slept, Alex decided to introduce Mandy to anal sex. He buttered his cock and her asshole. Then, approaching from behind, he placed the tip of his cock at the very edge of the entrance to her cunt. He pushed in gently, for which Mandy was grateful. She really felt her insides were utterly full. To help her, Alex grasped her tits, fondling her nipples and easing his cock in and out a few times.

She called out; "I'm fine Alex. You can fuck my asshole properly now." He began to pound into her. Then Ahmed came over and got his cock into Mandy's cunt. The delighted girl stopped to get her lovers to co-ordinate their movements, one in, the other out - then vice versa - in order to fully maximise her enjoyment of the experience.

After that they called her "Randy Mandy" and Alex told her she was the best bit of cunt he had fucked in ages. Ahmed joined in, telling her, "You're a first class black-cock-fucking whore."

Realising they liked talking dirty to her, she responded by calling herself "a black-cock-hungry cunt." They were a relaxed, happy threesome with no hang-ups.

Alex wasn't there the following weekend. Ahmed introduced another Senegalese called Abdou. He invited two of his own friends along and the four of them practically fucked Mandy's brains out all weekend long. She realised what a black cock whore she had become but didn't seem to be able to do anything about it. In fact she didn't want to do anything about it. She loved her new life.

She even invited the other three girls over and the four of them all enjoyed a super orgy with the four black Senegalese men. For some strange reason, it gave Mandy's republican heart a boost to see the Hon. Ann, the peer's daughter, impaled on the black cock of a young Senegalese stud.

As soon as Randy Mandy got back to school she was longing for the next weekend. All she dreamed of was sex. She just wanted her life to be one long never-ending fuck.

She hated the thought of term ending and having to go home. On the penultimate Sunday, Abdou introduced her to a chubby, swarthy man called Silvio. He was a film producer. He paid Abdou a reasonable sum for the introduction. After giving Mandy a sort of introductory fuck in an anteroom, Silvio took her onto the set.

There Mandy was stripped and fucked by a couple of well hung black guys. Filming involved a lot of stopping and starting. The guys managed to keep their erections going by wanking and playing with their cocks when there was no action on set.

Then on the Sunday it was Mandy's last free day. She hoped to get finished early She was due to graduate this coming Wednesday and she wanted to take no chances. But there was a delay, during which she heard someone holding forth among the crew who were sitting around drinking coffee and waiting for Silvio who was late that morning.

There seemed to the girl to be a bragging macho man holding forth about his sexual feats. She caught sight of a black man, about twenty-five years old, athletic build and six-foot-one tall. He was a Braggadocio in full flow. Mandy took an instant dislike to him. He came from North London and regaled the rest with tales of his conquests. He claimed to have fucked two hundred different "white chicks." Fifty of them, he declared were virgins and under age.

In fact he claimed to have started his rampage with the girls in his class at school when he was fourteen. "No girl left school still a virgin during my time," he declared. He dragged out his cock to demonstrate, whirling the ten inch glistening black fuck-pole about to some ribald cheers. Mandy's dislike was becoming a loathing of this preening braggart. She retreated, wanting to hear no more of his nonsense.

Silvio arrived a few minutes later and Mandy played her part. When she had finished being 'raped' for the camera by a couple of blacks, she showered and dressed. As she was leaving, she observed young Braggadocio himself on set. Silvio was barking. Almost in spite of herself. Mandy went closer to the shooting area to hear. She smiled. Kevin, the braggart, was having trouble "getting it up."

He was being 'coaxed' by an increasingly agitated girl wearing only her panties. She tried wanking and sucking on Kevin's cock to no avail. It remained a limp affair worthy of a ten-year-old!

Kevin's face was grim. They changed girls and a buxom blond with double D tits stripped off to her birthday suit and went through her "warming up" routine. All to no effect. Silvio had had enough.

"Sorry, Kiddo!" he exclaimed, "some guys just can't get it up on demand or in front of the crew! Find yourself a different career." Kevin's black face was by now a shade of grey. As he turned sadly away, Mandy muttered to herself, "Serves him right." Someone in the crew jeered, and Kevin began to run for the dressing room. He sobbed and Mandy saw with a shock that he was crying hot tears of shame.

Spurred on by some sudden impulse, she followed him. As she got to the room, he was disappearing through the far door. She went after him, crossed the road outside Silvio's studio and trailed Kevin up the stairs of a shabby apartment block.

She caught up with him as he went through his door.

"What do you want? To gloat?" he asked, unfriendly and irritated by her presence when he very much wanted to be alone. Mandy wanted somehow to console him. She held out her arms to him. He stumbled into her, making her sit on the edge of his bed. His face was buried in her breasts as he wept tears of failure and embarrassment.

She sat and held him tighly against her. She gazed around and found herself counting the array of girl's panties pinned to his bedroom wall. There were seventy-three.

'Nowhere near two hundred' she thought. Clearly more boasting.

His sobs decreased and Mandy got up, made two cups of coffee and brought them over to him. They sat drinking.

"I swear my cock was stiff and ten inches long in the lobby," he said, "I can't understand what happened in front of the camera."

"Silvio was right, you know. It happens quite a lot apparently. The girls always seem to have to do lots of encouraging exercises to keep them going, especially if there are a lot of retakes," she reassured him.

She dropped her hand into his lap and caressed the lump in his groin.

"There it is! I can feel it getting stiff," she cried.

She unzipped his fly, pulled out a respectable sized cock and massaged it, astounded at how quickly a man's cock could grow under the influence of a girl's hand. Wanting to restore his confidence still further, she bent down and took it into her mouth. The black, shiny prick grew massively, to Mandy's obvious delight and Kevin's great relief.

"There now! That prick must be at least ten inches long and it's wonderfully stiff and thick too," she exclaimed smiling at him and feeling very pleased with herself. It was amazing what power a girl had over any man if she wanted to use it.

Suddenly she didn't want to see such a glorious cock go to waste. She stood, dropped her panties, unzipped her skirt and climbed over him. She held his massive cock against her cunt and lowered herself down onto it with a huge sigh of contentment. During that night, which she realised could be her last free night in Switzerland, Kevin fucked her nine times and gave her more than fifty orgasms. They fell into an exhausted sleep. She awoke just before dawn, got up, showered and dressed. Then she took her best panties, white satin and lace, touched them lightly into her cunt to leave some cum stains on them, then pinned them in a prominent place on Kevin's wall. As she made to leave Kevin caught hold of her wrist.

"Don't go yet," he said, "I'm a morning fellow and look what I've got for you!" He pulled back the duvet and displayed the most magnificent cock Mandy had ever seen. It was a good twelve inches long, stiff, thick and shiny black.

"Just one last fuck, sweetheart," he pleaded.

She looked at the dawn edging up on the horizon. There would be just time to get in if she left right away and hurried. Otherwise she was as good as expelled two days before her graduation. What a choice! Slowly she unzipped her skirt, climbed over him and got his cock in position.

"Here goes!" she said, raising her short satin petticoat to see that wonderful great prick slide smoothly into her wet cunt. Soon her golden pubic curls were mingling with the jet-black bush round his cock.

"What about your graduation?" he asked belatedly.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a fuck!" she replied, as she bounced happily up and down on his cock while watching the sun rise in the East making her expulsion inevitable.

Later that day, Mandy went on her own to Silvio to plead for another chance for Kevin. Silvio extracted a price from the lovely young blond - a quick fuck in the men's toilet, but Kevin got his second chance to perform, this time with Mandy. The way he achieved his ambition raised a small cheer from the same people who had jeered him two days previously.

Kevin and Mandy made several porno films, one of which had some of the sexiest bits cut until it was ready for showing in the mainstream cinemas. They made a lot of money too and, after three years, Mandy's parents forgave her and came to visit her and their three black grand children in Montreux.

As they all sat out on the terrace overlooking Lac Leman sipping their drinks in the cool summer evening, the twenty-one year old Amanda said to no one in particular, "It sure is a funny old life."