Amanda Teasing Two Ch. 05

Story Info
Is Amanda getting revenge, or a thrill?
4.3k words
4.28
43.8k
10

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

The strange silence between us all lasted a few seconds. I could see Jeff looking at Don's hand that gripped mine. Just watching his reaction gave me an unexpected thrill. I don't know why it just did!

I had thought up a thousand things to say, but for some reason I was completely tongue tied. Jeff looked so pitiful; his face had a strange mix of emotions etched over it. He looked down to Don's hand again.

"So you don't mind me dating your wife then?"

My eyes shot to Don. His words sounded so confident and arrogant, that my pulse started racing.

"No," Jeff blurted out finally.

Don moved his arm up over my shoulder. He squeezed me close to him.

Jeff still looked a little stunned. But I was sure this was turning him on.

"Good because I've wanted her for awhile now, I knew I'd end up with her, she deservers much better than you."

God he was so bloody arrogant, and he seemed to know all the right words to say.

He manoeuvred himself behind me. I felt his lips on my neck. I gasped a little, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Jeff. He just lay there very quiet watching Don and me.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Don purred, as he kissed my neck softly.

"Yes!" Jeff gasped.

"You know how much she wants me don't you? She'll do anything for me, anything I ask. Won't you sexy?"

I nodded slightly.

Jeff watched as Don cupped my breast, then his hands slipped down over my belly, I just stood stunned as Jeff watched his every move, it was like he was watching a master at work stealing his wife from right under his nose!

I felt Don slowly gather up the front of my dress. I could feel more and more of my legs becoming exposed to Jeff. He was now panting a little and just watching Don slowly raising my hem.

"She wants me so much she put these on," he said, and then he kissed my neck.

I knew now Jeff was staring directly at my black stocking tops, and my red suspender belt. Then a groan escaped from his mouth as he saw my trimmed blonde pussy.

"I told her not to wear panties if she wanted a date. She does as I tell her; she wants me more than she ever wanted you."

I shuddered as one of his fingers gently teased my pussy right in front of my husband!

"Oh boy is she wet," Don groaned.

My legs quaked and trembled, as Don slipped a finger right into my fanny.

"Her cunt is so wet I bet she sticks to the chair in the restaurant, don't you baby?"

"Oh!" I gasped.

My head was all over the place now. I couldn't believe how Don's filthy talk was turning me on! I felt so bloody horny Don could have fucked me right there! His finger worked in and out of my soaked fanny. I could hear my own juices as he rubbed me.

Jeff was now in total shock, but I could see his hand moving slightly under the bedcovers!

"See I'm going to get to fuck her tonight. I bet she wouldn't object, even if I fucked her over the table in the restaurant, right in front of everyone, would you darling eh?" he spat.

"God!" I whimpered.

"See how randy she is? That's your fault because you have never made her cum. Look how wet her cunt is," Don growled.

I felt him push me towards the bed.

"There have a good look at your sopping wife!" he snapped.

Don forced me to hold my dress up. I was panting hard, and then harder as I felt his fingers from both hands pull my pussy open! Jeff swallowed and just looked at my gaping fanny. He groaned because I'm sure he could see how wet I was, in fact I could feel a slight trickle down the inside of my thighs!

What Jeff was thinking god only knows? But I knew this was turning him on. Was it Don's dirty talk? Maybe the way he just mauled at my body? Or was it me for just being in the arms of another man? One thing was for sure, if I thought this would hurt Jeff, I was totally wrong!

A finger slipped into me and he began fucking me with it. My head was back on his shoulder now, all my weight rested against Don's body. I didn't give a shit about my husband making strange gulping noises. I was so close to coming on Don's fingers I didn't want it to stop.

Don wriggled his finger faster and faster. We could all hear my squelching cunt!

I was now constantly groaning and moaning. Don pushed my head forward quite forcefully.

"Look at him!" he spat in my ear.

I opened my glazed eyes to see Jeff pulling his cock under the bedcovers. I looked up to Jeff's eyes. He was just gazing straight between my legs watching Don's finger fuck me. His face was contorted as he pulled frantically on his cock. He was very red, and his breathing was rapid and noisy.

I slumped down as I let out a shuddering gasp. Then I rose up on tiptoes grabbing Don's arm. I screamed and threw my head back, as wave after wave ripped through my body. At one point I opened my eyes to see Jeff shoot his load up onto his belly. He must have pulled the bedcovers back at some point, to show his wife's lover what a wimp he was!

I twisted round and clung to Don like a love sick teenager. I kissed him frantically as the last of my orgasm rolled through my tingling fanny.

I could have gone to bed and slept for a week after that, but Don was guiding me to the door. I didn't look back at Jeff. Just hearing him panting was enough.

"Thank you," I heard Jeff gasp from the bed.

Christ I had given him what he wanted! I thought it would have disgusted him, I thought it would have disgusted me! Deep down it must have done..... Surely?

I went to go to the loo still with my legs still shaking legs. Don pulled me back, and before I knew it I was facing his car.

"Don I have to clean up," I whispered.

"No way babe, I want you all juiced up."

I felt very self-conscious as we ate. I felt like everyone was watching me. Several times I went to go to the loo. Don would grip my arm and make me sit down again.

I felt very sticky and wet, and I'm sure my pussy had stuck to my dress. I had to get up and walk out, with what I suspected was rather a large stain on the back of my skirt. By the time we had gone to a pub I just hoped my leaking fanny juice had dried enough so nobody noticed. I found it very difficult to relax mentally.

I didn't have a clue about the conversations I had with Don. He would look at me with a dirty leer now and then. It embarrassed me quite a bit because I thought people had noticed. The only talk I remembered was Don's constant comments about my wet fanny. He teased me every chance he got. He called me Juicy Lucy, and asked if I was still soaked.

We stumbled into the house close to 2 am. I didn't even bother checking on Jeff.

Don dragged me upstairs and we tumbled onto the bed. He was like a wild animal he wouldn't let me take anything off. He pushed my legs apart and pushed into me. I was quite dry but I knew he was too turned on to stop. He fucked me hard and was really rough. I heard my dress tear which annoyed me because I had only worn it this once!

He mauled my tits and because he was so aroused he pulled back hard on my hair. I just held onto him as he really pounded me roughly into the bed.

As he came for some reason he called me Maria! I didn't really pay much attention, because he told me that sometimes he had difficulty with names.

I went to get up but he just pulled me back to him. Well I suppose I didn't really mind sleeping in my clothes.

When I woke up later on I was aware of something sticky and trickling on my bare tits.

"Don!" I screeched, and then wished I hadn't due to the makings of a giant hangover.

"What's up babe?"

I was now staring at my fingers, watching the white messy strands caught between them.

"Hey you wanted it babe," he said with a chuckle.

I shook my head and wished I hadn't.

"Mandy you started sucking me off an hour ago, and then you told me to come on your tits. You do remember don't you?"

"N, no," I said mystified.

I could smell his spunk and didn't really like it. But again he wouldn't let me get up. He cuddled close behind me and we slept again.

I left him sleeping on the bed and stared at my reflection. His smeared spunk had now dried to my chest. My makeup was all over my face. But my dress, my lovely dress was torn at the top. It wouldn't even cover my tits. I was sure it wasn't that bad last night! I could feel the crusty remains between my legs too. All these thoughts had me puking into the toilet.

I brushed my teeth several times then stepped into the shower. Don was still sleeping when I got out. I went to the top of the stairs. That's when for the first time I thought of Jeff!

I listened at his door and heard the telly on. I went into the kitchen, and found the aspirin.

I sat at the kitchen table feeling very sick.

I was still coming to terms with everything that happened last night. The way Don seemed to take control had me feeling a little uneasy, but not as uneasy as when I considered my reaction. The way I felt when he manipulated me was quite something. It was like I had been taken over by somebody else. It was my own actions that disturbed me now. What I had let happen would have disgusted me a few months ago. Did this mean that I really wanted to humiliate Jeff? Perhaps because I thought I was getting my own back on him. This was the plan, but it was supposed to have shocked him not turned him on!

Maybe I would have to go further than last night, maybe further than I wanted to. I thought I loved Jeff enough to put up with a few little things. But those things he had done with his ex-wife, and what he wanted me to do was to my mind very sick! But now I had experienced it, was so bad? I still wanted him to break down and beg me to stop, and to say he was sorry. But would he be able to cope with anything I threw at him? I realised just how far his wife went in her teasing and humiliation games. If I wanted revenge then I would have to go a lot further than last night. But was I up to doing the sick things that I thought of doing? Just the thought of them had me feeling disgusted with myself. But I had to try and overcome this feeling. I had to become a bigger and sicker bitch than even Jeff could imagine.

But could I?

I heard doorbell and pretty much without thinking I opened it. Jeff's mum gave me a look that could kill a rhino!

"Come on babe back to bed."

I looked round to see Don stood with just a towel round his waist.

"Ops!" he said, and went back up the stairs with a chuckle.

"My you are such a floozy aren't you?"

"Eve please don't make this any worse," I started but couldn't finish.

"I've come to see my son. Why don't you go back to bed with your, friend!" she growled viciously.

She pushed past me and into Jeff's room.

By the time I had dressed she was in the kitchen Making Jeff a cup of tea. I took the lid off the sugar canister and she just snatched it out of my hand. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye.

"So that is your new man is it?" she snapped.

I just nodded.

"And how long has he been waiting in the wings?"

"Eve please it isn't like that," I said, realising she wouldn't believe me.

"No it never is! I don't know why you two got married, you should have left him alone, you knew he was married," she said, as she stirred the tea briskly.

I winced at the noise the spoon made in the cup.

"Oh have you got a hangover?" she said with a grin.

"We loved each other; surely you don't blame me for falling in love with him?"

She slammed the spoon down on the work top making me jump.

"He was married to a perfectly good girl. Once they realised they shouldn't have split, up you should have stepped back was that too hard to do?"

She began wiping the worktop down with some vigour. I could see the look in her eyes; it was the same as when I told her we were to marry in a registry office. She was horrified that we didn't want to get married in a church.

Several times I had thought about asking her if she knew about Hazel and Jeff's little games. She would probably throw up! God that thought had my stomach turning again. I began to gag. I tried to hold it down but I pushed her aside and puked into the sink.

I wiped my chin and looked at her feeling very embarrassed. She just gave me a look of disgust like I should know better than to drink so much.

"You stink of booze!" she snapped, as she left the kitchen with Jeff's tea.

She was in with Jeff for two hours. Several times I listened at the door. She was trying to convince him to go back with her!

It didn't take me long to realise she had been talking to Hazel. God her bloody name came up in nearly every sentence!

"I'm leaving now. Jeff seems determined to stay with you, though I honestly cannot think why. I'll be round to take him to the hospital on Thursday for his check up," she mumbled.

"Can I come two?" I asked more in hope.

"No," she said, with a raised eyebrow.

I didn't really speak very much to Jeff that day. Well I was still a little embarrassed about last night, and I had Don for company.

When Jeff did come out of his room to eat his tea it was like last night had never happened. Nobody mentioned it, it was quite strange. When I thought about it I reckoned Jeff and his ex would probably have said nothing too when they did things like last night. After tea we watched a movie. I was again quite surprised that Jeff stayed with us. Don didn't seem to mind either; he even talked to Jeff about the film. It was like we were just all friends sat together.

I found myself cuddling into Don. I had my head on his stomach and my feet up on the couch. I could see Jeff glancing at us now and then, and I wondered what he was thinking as Don pressed my hand to his cock. I began to rub him slightly through his trousers.

I looked at Jeff and he was now watching my hand.

"Get it out babe and give it a suck," Don mumbled.

I turned my head to look at him.

"You don't mind your wife kissing my dick do you cripple?"

I looked at Jeff. Even in the dim light from the table lamp I could see how turned on he was. Jeff shook his head slowly.

I pulled down Don's zipper watching my husband all the time. He just stared at my hand as the noise of the zip broke the silence. I pulled his briefs aside and pulled it out. I held it in my small hand gazing at the semi-erect dick. I was never one for sucking cock and Jeff knew this, so I decided to do my very best just to shock him. I waited until Jeff looked me in the eye. I could see his mouth was open as he waited.

I bent my head down and with my eyes fixed to my husband, I swirled my tongue round my boyfriend's cock head!

"OH that is good babe."

Don's words encouraged me and I slipped my mouth over his cock.

"Yeah, oh, your wife can sure suck cock!" Don groaned.

I could feel my panties getting wetter by the second. I slurped a little noisily. I took gasping breaths every now and then too. All the time I just stared straight at Jeff without blinking. My gasps and moans were exaggerated just for him.

He just sat in his wheelchair looking so turned on. His face had beads of sweat on his brow, and his mouth hung open a little, and yes, he was playing with himself!

I forced my head down further until I made myself gag as Don's hard cock as it entered my throat. Jeff gasped a little as I gagged a couple of times, but each time I did, I never took my eyes off my husband's! I'm sure Jeff loved the fact that I gagged on Don's cock. I was after all still his wife, and I was having trouble with Don's prick.

Don was getting close now. He was panting and groaning.

"Look at her, look at her sucking my dick!" he spat.

His words encouraged me and I groaned on his cock. Jeff was moaning too, I could see his hand rubbing the front of his trousers.

Don began hissing through his clenched teeth. His hips began to buck slightly. Then without warning I felt his come shoot into my mouth. I pulled my head away a little but I wanted to swallow him. Jeff knew I never liked to swallow, but this was different, I needed to show him I was willing to take my lovers spunk into my belly.

Another hot salty jet followed, then a third, I just clamped my lips around Don's cock head and gulped. A fourth jet then a fifth. All the time I was staring straight at Jeff! His eyes opened wide and he began panting hard. I knew at that point he was filing his trousers!

I slowly pulled off of Don's cock. Without having to be told I began licking his dick clean. I didn't really like the salty taste but it was worth it just to see my husband's panting and shocked face!

I rested my head on Don's stomach. I still held his cock in my hand gently stroking it tenderly and lovingly. My eyes never left Jeff's I just stared mocking him. Don's breathing slowly returned to normal and we all sat silent for awhile.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jeff.

He looked at me a little lost. I knew he wanted to go and clean up.

"Stay there," Don Spat.

I lifted my head so I could see the front of Jeff's trousers. There it was a small dark stain.

So that's how we stayed for the next 2 hours, with me holding and kissing Don's cock while he cooed enjoying the attention. Jeff sat very red and very embarrassed, but still watching his wife cuddled into her lover idly toying with his cock!

I took Jeff to his room and I stood watching get undressed as far as he could. I made him get himself onto the bed using his one good arm. I don't know why but watching him struggle gave me a sense of power. I finally unbuckled his trousers, as I did so he was still panting from the physical exertion of the last few minutes. I opened his trousers and saw the white stain. I just looked up into Jeff's eyes. I gave him a real cold stare. He wasn't sure what to do, but one thing was happening, he was hard again. I pulled his pants down exposing his cock. I could sense him waiting with nervous excitement for whatever I was going to say and do next.

"You messed your trousers and your pants. You could at least say sorry," I goaded.

He mumbled under his breath and I wasn't sure if he was shaking from the cold, or because he was turned on.

I pulled his trousers right off then pulled his pants back up. He looked incredibly stunned.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"I'm not putting pyjamas on you; you are going to wear your pants in bed. If you mess yourself when I'm with my boyfriend again you'll end up eating it! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," he gulped.

Don came in carrying the glass. I watched Jeff's eyes open wide. Don handed me the glass and gave Jeff a condescending smirk, then he left.

"Amanda what are you, what is that?" he panted looking scared.

"Well let's see it is white, quite thick, and I'm sure it tastes a little salty."

I left him thinking for a moment. He was panting hard now, and I watched him nervously lick his lips.

"I'll give you the choice; you can either drink it, or wear it."

He let out a little unbelieving gasp.

I could feel my panties getting wetter. Just treating him like this was getting me all excited.

"Well I haven't got all night I've got a man to satisfy," I growled, looking deep into his eyes.

"B, but is this, real?" he panted.

"I thought you liked to be dominated. That is what I'm doing, right?"

He nodded, but I could still see the apprehension in his face. He looked at the glass with Don's come in it.

"This is what you wanted. I'm doing this to get my own back, you can either enjoy it or not, I don't really care. But if you still insist on going back to your ex then I'm going to take things further than you ever thought possible!"

"I'll wear it," he mumbled.

"Don!" I called, still staring at Jeff.

He came in and looked down at my husband. I moved back and watched Don grab Jeff's arm. Before Jeff could react Don had snapped the handcuff to Jeff's good arm and pulled it up to the headboard, and snapped it to the bar.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12