Amanda: The Tease

Story Info
A confused woman loses her virginity to a friend.
3.7k words
4.19
96.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notice: This story is a work of fiction, told in the first person. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
This story has been copyrighted in the year 2000 by the author known as "The Collector". The author has agreed to place this story onto specific sites on the Internet for the purposes of enjoyment by adult readers who wish to view this kind of material online. Any questions about this story, including questions about the possibility of publishing this story on other websites and/or by using other media, should be directed to the email address given for "The Collector".

-----------------------------------------------

Amanda was a typical young woman in many respects. At eighteen, she had just graduated from high school and would soon be attending classes at the local college in the fall. By all outward appearances, she was as normal as anyone else.

However, there was something about Amanda that most people didn’t know. Amanda had two sides to her personality. No, she wasn’t technically a split personality; her single personality just had two completely opposite sides to it. She could seemingly control these opposing sides, deciding when she would act in one way and when she would act in another.

On one side was the Amanda that most people saw. A caring, nice, warmhearted young woman who would go out of her way to help others. She never drank beer or swore, and was considered the sensible one among her group of friends. She was even involved in local charities and was an adult leader in our church’s youth group.

On the other side was what might be called the “evil” Amanda. Most people never saw this side of her, because she kept it under control. When this side came out, Amanda became a wild, fun loving fanatic who was only out to please herself. She attended parties and raves, but only far enough away from where she lived that no one she knew would be there. She loved to swear and talk dirty, and was always craving a beer. She was also very moody and garnered an attitude, and wasn’t afraid to shoot her mouth off enough that at times she became a nuisance to those around her. The nice Amanda with morals was all but gone when this side came out, though at times she still held back.

Most people didn’t know about all of this. I was one of those people for the longest time. Then something happened to change my entire perspective on Amanda.

One of Amanda’s favorite games to play was to try to briefly show her “evil” side without letting anyone notice it or even that it existed at all. Many times, this came in the form of teasing guys for a short period of time and then pretending that nothing took place at all.

It’s not as if she didn’t have the body to tease the men with, either. Amanda was fairly small and skinny, but believe me she was by no means a human twig. She wore her medium length brown hair in a variety of styles, most often tied up in some odd way on the back of her head. Her skin was a smooth cream color, and she had one of the cutest faces I’ve ever seen. Her breasts were probably average in size, but on her they looked a bit larger than average. Her legs were very shapely and sexy, and to this date I have never seen a woman with a nicer ass than Amanda had.

I was the one that Amanda teased more often than anyone else, or so I would later discover. You see, I knew Amanda from several places, but the most frequent places I had encountered her was at the church. I had gotten to know Amanda and her family fairly well, or so I thought.

Amanda knew me better than she knew most guys, because her family and my family had attended the same church for most of both of our lives up to that point. Actually, we had been pretty close friends ever since we were young. I think that’s why she decided to pick on me with her teasing tactics more than she did so with anyone else.

Often I would catch Amanda’s eyes fixed on me, and she would quickly avert her gaze. A few seconds later, she would just happen to bend over with her ass facing my direction, or she would just happen to stretch enough that her shirt would tighten over her chest enough for me to clearly see the outline of her tits, nipples and all.

You see, she had it all figured out. If someone were to notice her and even think about putting two and two together, it still only looked as if she didn’t realize what she were doing and the kind of view she was giving me. I later found out that she had worked this game with many other guys as well.

Anyway, it all came together one night at a mutual friend’s birthday party. Ryan was celebrating his eighteenth birthday, and to top it all off, his parents were out of town. So naturally, there was a party at his house that night.

Amanda and I both attended this party, along with about thirty or so others. It wasn’t a huge party, but it was all of Ryan’s close friends. To make a long story shorter and spare some of the rather boring details, all but four people had left by three in the morning, mainly because Ryan didn’t want anything to happen to his parents furniture, which already looked like hell as it was.

Amanda, myself, Ryan, and his girlfriend Stacey were the only ones who remained. I wasn’t Ryan’s best friend, but I was a good friend of his. Seeing as how Amanda and I were the only sober people left (Amanda would never show her “evil” side at a party where people knew her), I wanted to make sure Ryan wouldn’t try to drive in the condition he was in.

Eventually, Ryan and Stacey went into another room. When they didn’t return, I went to check on them only to find Stacey removing Ryan’s pants as I opened the door. I quickly backed out of the room and returned to the main living room, where Amanda was waiting.

And I mean she was waiting in every sense of the word. She had removed her shirt and jeans and was resting against one end of the couch wearing only her bra and panties. I quickly pushed my hands into my own jean pockets to adjust my growing erection when she beckoned to me with a sexy hand gesture.

I wasn’t going to argue with something like that. I had wanted Amanda from the moment I first saw her, and here was my golden opportunity. The only thought that crossed my mind was that she wasn’t even drunk. The thought was quickly escorted out of my mind by another: Amanda was just a tease, and nothing more. I could tell that much from the way she acted all the time. There would be no action for me with her, tonight or any other night.

Amanda got up from the couch, took my by the hand, and led me into the guest room. Once we were inside the room, she pressed her lips to mine in what I would describe as a rather violent kiss. In the back of my mind I knew that she was only teasing me, because that’s all she ever did. But my body only responded to one thing, and that was her touch.

Amanda began tugging on the bottom of my shirt, so I took it off and tossed it aside. We kissed again very forcefully. Then she said something that almost made me come in my pants:

“Touch me. I want to feel your hands on my body.” Just like that. In a calm yet sexy voice.

I wasn’t going to refuse that request, not by a long shot. Embracing her, I reached behind and moved my hands down to feel the best ass I had ever seen in my life. She began to unsnap and then unzip my jeans, eventually pulling them off of my sock covered feet. My shoes were out in the living room, where I’d kicked them off earlier.

Amanda stopped me only long enough to unfasten her bra, which dropped to the floor revealing her tits, which were only more spectacular without clothing to cover them. She also slid her panties off over her feet, showing me her entire naked body. Needless to say, a rather large tent was being pitched within my own underwear.

Moving back towards me, Amanda pulled off my underwear, then jumped onto the bed and motioned for me to join her. She did this as if I was going to walk out or something, which is quite humorous to me now as I look back on it.

I lay down beside her and continued to kiss her and feel her body, my hands roaming to touch her ass and tits, then finally trailing down between her legs. Amanda had placed her own hand on my shaft, and seemed content to simply hold onto it without doing anything.

Suddenly she let go of my penis and pushed my hand away from her. She stood up, and I asked her what was wrong.

“We can’t do this. It’s not right.” she said.

The beginnings of frustration were setting in for me. “Well then why did you even bring me into this room?”

“I don’t know. I guess I wanted to see how big you were.” she said.

I was slightly shook by the concept, then regained my composure and asked “And that’s it? You led me on just to see how big I was?”

“Yeah. I guess I did.” she replied.

Now I was not only frustrated, but I was quickly becoming angry as well. “What kind of woman are you anyway?”

“The kind that can get you to show what you’ve got. And the kind who can get away with leaving you hanging like that.” She pointed at my erection.

Her reply startled me so much that I stood there open mouthed for at least ten seconds. She grabbed her panties off of the floor and then made a move for her bra when I grabbed her shoulder.

“Oh, yeah?” I said. “You might be able to leave someone hanging, but I can’t. So get ready for me to rock your world!”

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her on the lips with at least as much force as any of our previous kisses. Gently pushing down on her shoulders, I moved her so that she ended up sitting on the edge of the bed, then I quickly moved to my knees. Amanda, not sure what my intentions were, began to push me away.

“What are you going to do?” she asked.

“I’m going to give you something that you’re going to love.” I replied.

As she relaxed a little bit, I moved my face forward, catching the aroma of her sex in my nostrils. Pushing her legs slightly farther apart than they already were, I placed my tongue at the bottom of her now exposed slit and licked straight up to the top.

“Oh!” It came out as more of a yelp than anything else, but it told me that I was getting the reaction I desired. I continued to lick up and down her pussy, then moving my tongue in and out and finally spelling her name with it. By this time, her juices were flowing like lava from an erupting volcano, and I could tell she was on the verge of a huge orgasm.

Moving upwards, I spread her slit with my fingers and flicked her clit with my tongue. One time was all it took and she began to spasm violently, her hips jerking up and down as her legs locked around my shoulders so tightly I thought I would never get out of their grip. This lasted for at least fifteen seconds and possibly longer.

When she finally came back down from her climax, Amanda surprised me once again.

“That was great! I came so much harder than when I bring myself off!”

What was this? Sure, I’d had many fantasies about Amanda before, some of which included her bringing herself off, but never would I have imagined that sweet, innocent Amanda actually masurbated.

I was brought back to reality very quickly. “Come here!” she said.

I rejoined her on the bed, not really believing that she was actually wanting more. She spread her legs wide, pushed my head towards her sex, and said “Do that again!”

I moved to comply with her wishes, but she suddenly pushed me back again. “No, this is wrong.”

“That’s it! I’ve had it with this bullshit, Amanda! Don’t you like what I’m giving you?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know if we should be doing this or not.” she said.

“Come on, Amanda. I know you really want this. You just have to trust me here.”

Her expression was quizzical, then she nodded. “I trust you.”

“Okay. Are you a virgin, Amanda?” I asked.

She blushed slightly. “Actually I am. I’m not the type of girl who would screw just anybody, you know.”

“Oh, I know. But we’ve known one another a long time, Amanda. You trust me.” I said.

“Yeah. I trust you.” she replied.

“Okay. I’ll tell you what I’m going to do before I do it. I’m going to fuck you, Amanda. I’m going to be gentle with you at first, but then I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

She gulped slightly and then nodded. I moved forward, positioning my now harder than ever prick directly in front of her open pussy. Then I pushed forward slightly, the head of my penis pushing it’s way into her hole.

“Wait! I’m not sure about this!”

“I gave you pleasure before, and I’m going to do it again. I know you trust me, Amanda.”

With that, I nudged my penis further into her. She was very tight, but surprisingly I encountered no blockage as I pushed the entire length of my shaft into her. Gently I pulled it back out of the tight, hot hole and then plunged slowly back into it’s depths, and then repeated the movements. The fourth time I did this, Amanda moaned loudly. I glanced up to see a look of pure lust on her face as she began to meet each of my thrusts with one of her own.

Soon, she let loose with another loud moan, and that did it for me. This was Amanda, the girl I’d wanted from the moment I first saw her. The girl who teased me all the time. The girl that I’d jacked off over countless numbers of times before. I was going to give her a fuck that she would never forget.

I began to pump into her much faster, pounding my dick into her pussy as my balls slapped off of her ass. After a few minutes of doing this, Amanda and I were both nearing our respective climaxes.

It was then that I received the biggest shock of the entire night. Amanda actually became aggressive, turning us over. She proceeded to violently thrust herself up and down upon my shaft, grunting and moaning loudly the entire time.

I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly due to the speed at which I was fucking Amanda. Wait, check that. By this time, we were very much fucking one another.

Amanda’s movements became larger and more violent, until suddenly she literally began bouncing on top of me. She let out an ear piercing scream of pleasure and erupted in a phenomenal orgasm. Her pussy clenched my cock more tightly than any vise I had ever seen or could even imagine, milking it for about two seconds before I exploded in the biggest orgasm of my life. I groaned loudly, grabbed that nice tight ass of hers, pulled her onto me so that I was deep inside of her, and shot what felt like fifty gallons of cum up inside of her pussy.

Amanda was still going strong when I came down from my own orgasm, and continued to grind herself into my cock for at least thirty more seconds. I’ve never heard of a woman who could orgasm as long or as hard as Amanda could.

When she finally came down, I was getting hard again. I decided that I was going to fulfill one of the wet dreams of my early teenage days. I pulled myself out of Amanda’s pussy, then stood up at the end of the bed. Amanda moved backwards to me, bent over, and asked “Are you going to fuck me doggie style now?”

If my cock wasn’t already as hard as steel, it was after she said that. I simply nodded and sunk my cock into her pussy again. I pushed it in as deep as it would go, then pulled all the way back out.

“What are you doing?” Amanda asked, trying to push her pussy back onto my cock as I moved a few inches away from her.

“Just bend over, you tease!” I commanded.

“Oh yes!” she exclaimed.

I aimed my cock at the opening of her ass, then slowly pushed the head into her extremely tight rectum. I would have been surprised at what I heard next, but with what had already happened, Amanda had ceased to surprise me anymore.

“Oh fuck my ass!” she screamed, and if it weren’t for the music still coming from the stereo in the living room, I’m certain Ryan and Stacey would have heard her.

I did just as she requested. I eased my cock the rest of the way into her ass, then slowly began to pump in and out. I had spent many long nights as a lonely young man fantasizing about fucking Amanda up the ass, and now I was actually doing it. I closed my eyes, continued my rythmic motions, which were being equaled by Amanda, and fully enjoyed the moment. Because of that, I didn’t see but rather felt Amanda’s hand as she played with her pussy while we fucked.

Soon Amanda’s motions became more powerful and violent again, and I knew she was about to come. I was very close to coming myself. Completing the final part of my fantasy, I reached underneath of Amanda with both hands and began to feel her breasts in the moments before orgasm. Then, as we both let loose at the same time, screaming one another’s names, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back over me, pushing myself as deeply into her fantastic ass as I could get before unloading what was a large amount of cum considering I had already shot so much of it into her pussy earlier.

For the longest time, my cock wouldn’t get soft. I was actually afraid for a moment that perhaps Amanda and I were permanently joined. I don’t know how, but I finally managed to get my dick soft enough to pull it out of her ass with a loud popping noise.

Just then there was a knock on the door. It was Ryan. I could tell he was still drunk. He was speaking slowly and deliberately, and he thought we were drunk, even though we completely sober.

“Hey, you two can sleep here for as long as you want to. My mom and dad won’t be home for another two days anyway. I don’t want anybody driving until we sleep this stuff off.” he said through the door.

I’ll never forget what I saw next. It is forever imprinted on my mind. I turned around and looked towards Amanda, and she was laying on the bed naked. One hand was behind her head, the other was draped across her midsection. Her hair flowed down around her shoulders, surrounding the calm and serene look on her face. The beginnings of morning sunlight were coming in through the window of the guest room, and her body shimmered in the light because of the sweat from our sex.

I lay down next to her, and she moved to accommodate me. I placed my arms around her gently.

“That was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.” she said slowly.

I looked into her eyes. “Me, too.” I replied.

We would wake up about ten hours later. I took her home, then went home and took a shower. For the first time in a long time, I felt no need to masturbate while in the shower.

The next day Amanda would call me and ask me to lunch. For the next week we met every day for lunch in a little cafe downtown near the college. Soon after that, we began to date one another on a steady basis.

No, every night was not a sex filled orgy between the two of us. As much as a part of me would have liked for that to happen, it didn’t. Amanda and I did not have sex again for an entire year and two months.

Amanda and I talked about a lot of things. It was during this time that she told me all about her “evil” side and how she could never find a way to control it’s urges. Then she explained to me what had happened on the night of Ryan’s birthday party.

After that first sexual encounter between us, Amanda wasn’t the same. Her “evil” side was gone, and only the real Amanda was left behind. The lustful craving of that side of her had been fulfilled, and so that side of her no longer existed.

The only Amanda that was left was the part of her that was kind, loving, caring, and compassionate. The side of her that had moral objections to sex outside of marriage.

Which was why the next time we had sex, an expensive tuxedo and a white gown lay on the floor next to the bed. Ah, but that’s another story. One that will hopefully be told soon enough.