Amanda's Adventure in the Pool

Story Info
Her fantasy becomes reality during sorority initiation.
3.7k words
4.37
56.9k
44
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

Amanda stood at attention next to seven other Phi Beta hopefuls. Being smart and self-assured, she felt above this charade, but she knew she needed to subject herself to it if she were going to get into the sorority. In high school, she had allowed herself no time for fun. While her friends partied, drank prematurely or smoked pot under the bleachers, she put her nose in her books and thrived. Now, of her own desire and of the advice of her liberal parents, she was forcing herself to be more sociable.

Being judged and inspected like cattle was not her idea of making strides in this aspect, but being a part of the sorority lifestyle was. She watched as Andrea, the mother hen of Phi Beta, progressed down the line of pledges, eyeing them up and down, and in some cases adjusting their hair or clothes. While some of the pledges might have viewed Andrea as the most important person on earth at that moment, Amanda was logical enough to know that the only advantage Andrea had was that she had been born three years earlier. Next year, she'd be replaced by the next head senior, and in three years one of these pledges would hold the title. Andrea was just a spoke in the wheel, and that understanding made Amanda considerably less intimidated than the rest of the freshman coeds.

Amanda was the last of the eight pledges to be inspected by Andrea. Andrea tucked Amanda's chestnut-colored hair behind her ear to get a better look at her face. Amanda sensed that she was trying to exhibit her dominance, and rolled her eyes in response. Andrea noticed, and smirked. She'd seen these prematurely confident freshman bitches come through before. She knew how to handle them.

Andrea pulled Amanda's left arm away from her torso, allowing her to get a better idea of the curvature of her waist and breasts, tightly encased in a white tank top.

"Impressive," Andrea said. "I can't wait to break this one in."

Amanda kept her smirk to herself this time, not wanting to give Andrea any extra fodder. Andrea backed away and stood with several other senior members of the sorority. Amanda looked around the room and estimated at least 50 people present; sitting on couches, stacked up the stairway, crowded around the central living area. 'This must be their Super Bowl,' she thought.

"Alright, bitches. Here's the deal. We're switching things up a little this year. There will be no trials or tests tonight. This year, your gauntlet could come anywhere, and at any time."

There were groans and signs of frustration from the others in the room, apparently unaware that this would be the case. They had come here expecting some freshman humiliation. Amanda noticed one particularly well-built, handsome man in the room who seemed particularly frustrated. He was standing pretty close to Andrea, though their relation was unclear. One of the other pledges had told Amanda that his name was Jeremy, and that he was one of the hottest guys on campus. Amanda agreed.

"You're free to go," Andrea continued. "But beware of where you go. At any point you might be tested with your initiation ceremony. You might want to avoid large crowds, unless you've got an exhibitionist streak in you."

...

Those words were still fresh in her mind as Amanda dressed in the locker room of the school pool. In high school, she had only had sex once, with her boyfriend of two weeks. He had been pressuring her from day one, and she only relented because she did not want to go to college a virgin. It was not the most pleasant experience, as losing one's virginity rarely is. It was during prom night, on the grass of a dark section of the football field. Her boyfriend had promised they were alone, and as it turns out they were. But as he hiked up her dress and yanked her panties down, Amanda couldn't help but get goosebumps over the idea of being spotted. As he entered her, she envisioned the scenario from the eyes of a bystander. Someone walking by, noticing her bare legs, extending from the slit of her dress to wrap around his waist.

Only he had an orgasm, finishing inside her after a few pumps, but the thrill of being exposed like that remained. It was her main masturbation material now. But she'd prefer to keep it masturbatory than to actually live it out, so she went to one of the most secluded areas on campus.

Slipping into her bikini gave her a sense of pride. Not only because she looked stellar in it, but because she had won Best in State in high school for breaststroke. Like Wonder Woman's outfit, donning her racing bikini made her feel supremely confident despite the increased level of exposure. Her shapely legs, firm bottom and pert breasts were the envy of other girls and desire of most boys. Despite her sexual inexperience, she knew enough to know that she was an exceptional beauty and that most boys - and some girls - wanted her.

She wrapped herself in a towel and made her way out to the pool, which was predictably empty. No one in the pool, no one in the stands. Highly unlikely that she be exposed in front of a group here. She left her towel by the side of the pool and dove in like an olympian.

She typically would have worn a swimmers cap and timed herself, but this was more for leisure and avoidance. She relished the feeling of the current glossing over her muscles as she traversed from side to side. Her hair flowing behind her was a different sensation than she was used to, but she enjoyed the way the ripples ran through her locks. Her movements in the water were so smooth, it was almost like getting a massage.

She swam until her body asked her for a break, at which point she pulled up at the side where she had left her towel. As she held onto the concrete ledge, she was surprised to hear another voice in the room.

"Mind if I join you?"

Startled, she turned to see Jeremy standing on the edge in just his swim trunks. He was an absolute adonis: short brown hair and brown eyes, which were nice, but nothing compared his chiseled arms and abs.

"Uh, yeah, of course," she replied, unsure of what else to say.

Jeremy made a less than graceful entrance into the pool, jumping feet first and making a splash. He waded over next to her until they were just a foot apart.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy," he said.

"Amanda."

"I know. I saw you at Phi Beta yesterday. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed Andrea cut the ceremony short. I was hoping to see a bit more of you."

Amanda blushed. "Me? Specifically me?"

She was taken aback, but also turned on, by his blunt approach.

"Yes, specifically you," he said as his hand touched her waist under water.

"Oh!" she yelped at the unexpected intrusion. The hand not clasped to the ledge pushed his hand away. He smiled, and she found another weakness. His dimples melted her resistance.

"Sorry if that was too forward," he said. "To be honest, I'm not normally this up front. You just inspire me."

She scoffed. "Please, I inspire YOU? You've probably been with half the girls on campus."

He actually seemed a bit hurt by that. He recoiled, "That's actually not true. I don't know why you'd assume something like that."

Suddenly, Amanda found herself on the defensive.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're just so handsome, and your manner in approaching me was so confident, I assumed you'd had a lot of success with the girls."

"Yeah, well, like I said, you inspire me. I'm not typically like this, I'm just intoxicated by you."

His language seemed a trace hyperbolic, but Amanda was taken with it. Out of nowhere, she giggled.

"Intoxicated?"

"Yes," he said, daring himself in for a kiss.

Amanda closed her eyes and accepted it. As she opened her mouth to kiss him back, she felts his hand on her hip again, but instead of pushing it away, she grabbed him and pulled him closer. As he turned to her, she felt his cock pressing into the side of her leg. She broke the kiss to assess the situation. She tried to peer through the water at the tent in his shorts, and he caught on.

"I wasn't lying," he said. "See what you do to me?"

Amanda felt a new sense of confidence as he continued to ply her. As much as she believed in herself, it was empowering knowing that someone who looked like Jeremy would be so attracted to her. So when he attempted to kiss her again, she fully welcomed him in.

They continued kissing passionately, making waves in the immediate vicinity. Amanda started to become concerned that they were making too much noise, and broke their kiss to shush him. She looked all around the room to see that they were still alone.

Looking back to him, she smiled and leaned in to taste his lips again. But he put a finger to her lips and stopped her.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She laughed. "I just met you, what do you mean?"

"I've always wanted to try something. I want you to be the first."

Amanda was so confused, but nodded. What could he possibly have in mind?

Jeremy smiled, then took a deep breath and lowered himself under water. As he descended, Amanda felt his hands on her body, slowly tracing her hips until he got to her bikini bottoms. In one quick motion, he grabbed the sides of her bikini and pulled it down her legs and off her feet.

Instinctively, her legs flailed in response, but that only enabled his next move. Without coming up for air, he maneuvered between her legs and locked his lips on her pussy.

"Jesus Christ!" she yelled in surprise. She turned her back to the wall and put her arms on the ledge behind her, opening her legs to his mouth. She couldn't believe his brazenness, but loved the feeling he was giving her right now. His lips seemed to form a suction with her labia, and he lapped away with earnest, knowing he could only hold his breath for so long.

Amanda held on to the ledge with all her might. For something he claimed to have never done before, he was surprisingly good at it. After a few second of lathering her up, he moved his lips up towards her clit and latched on. She felt two fingers enter her as he sucked her clit into his mouth, and she bucked her hips ferociously in response. She clenched her eyes tightly as her orgasm overcame her. She couldn't believe that he had managed to get her off in the course of one deep breath.

Only a small squeak escaped her lips as she did her best to muffle her response. But that squeak seemed to echo throughout the room. She covered her mouth in response and looked through the room, once again relieved to find nobody around.

Jeremy came up for air. "How was that?" he asked after catching his breath. He posed it as a question, but she knew that he knew how good it was. Her legs were still quivering, and her breath was just starting to return to its normal pace.

"Incredible," she said, pulling him in for another kiss.

In another motion faster than seemed humanly possible, he slipped his hands under the supporting band of her bra and lifted it up over her head. She lifted her arms up to allow him to remove it, even as she struggled with the notion of being completely nude in a public pool. He tossed the bra behind her on the concrete. She wasn't aware, but he also dropped her bottoms down there as well. They landed with an audible splat that reverberated around the echoic, tiled chamber.

"Whoa...slow down," she said as he latched on to her left nipple with his mouth. She tossed her head back in ecstasy again. His lips and tongue sent shivers through her entire body. The cooling effect of the rippling water all over her bare skin was tantalizing. And deep down, the fear of being discovered thrilled her more than anything. Again, she picture the spectacle in which she was involved from the point of view of a passing bystander. She saw her completely naked frame clinging desperately to Jeremy. Her breasts floating above the waterline, flopping up and down and making their own waves. Her legs wrapping around his waist and and pulling him in closer, encouraging him to slip his hand onto her mound again. She bucked against him in response.

She moaned in response, working her way towards another climax. She started to wonder what he would be expecting in return, when suddenly she became aware of another presence in the room.

"Ahem," a distinctly cocky female voice exclaimed.

Jeremy unlatched from her breast and her eyes shot open, looking up directly into Andrea's face.

"Oh my God," Amanda shrieked. She covered her breasts and turned around, hiding herself with the wall of the pool. She wiped the water out of her eyes and looked frantically for her bikini as she sense Jeremy climb out of the water.

"Looking for these, sweetie?" Andrea mocked, holding up both halves of her bikini.

"Yes, please," Amanda said, meekly extending her hand. Andrea broke out laughing.

"Yeah, right, babe. This is your first initiation. You want these back, you need to crawl the gauntlet."

As Andrea turned and retreated a few steps, Amanda became aware that several other sorority girls were behind her. They formed a line, facing Amanda, with Andrea standing in the back. They spread their legs wide enough for Amanda to crawl through, and Amanda got the idea.

"You've got to be kidding me," she said.

"Not if you want these back," Andrea mocked, swirling the bikini around her pointer finger.

Andrea dreaded this, but in her depths she still felt a twinge of excitement. Crawling through these girls' legs stark naked was bad enough, but she was also concerned about the obscene display she would make getting out of the pool. She looked behind her, making sure there was nobody on the other side. Once convinced, she lifted herself and swung her right leg out of the water and onto the concrete. She could see her spread legs - and her gaping labia - from the eyes of the invisible voyeur in her mind. It was grotesque, but erotic. She thanked God there wasn't actually a person there to see her from behind.

Closing her legs as quickly as possible, she found herself on all fours. She knew she was quite the spectacle, with her tones physique and heavy, swaying breasts bent over like this. It only escalated as she crawled towards the first sorority girl.

She lowered her head to get sufficient space and started working through the unknown girl. Here she was, submissive to some random girl whose name she didn't know, humiliated and debased, just to get into a sorority. Her face flushed in embarrassment as she got far enough that her ass was in line with the girl's legs, at which point she felt a couple quick, though gentle, smacks on her left cheek.

Amanda just grinned and took it, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of a yelp, and kept moving forward. The next girl gave similar attention to her right cheek, reddening it just a bit before allowing her to move on.

As the third girl lined up her ass, the fourth girl moved forward and grabbed Amanda by the hair. She pulled her head up and forced her nose under her skirt and into her panty-clad pussy. As she held her in place, girl number three bent over and grabbed her ass before slipping her hand lower. Stroking her pussy, she added some verbal humiliation to the proceedings.

"Oh, Andrea. She's so wet. I'm not sure this counts as initiation because I'm pretty sure she's enjoying it."

"Is that so, Amanda? Should we not count this round and just get you off instead?"

"No, thank you. Please let this count towards my initiation," Amanda pleaded.

The girl holding her head let go and Amanda passed through her legs, reaching Andrea finally. Andrea repeated the humiliating gesture, pulling Amanda's face into her crotch and holding it there while girl number four when to town on her ass. Amanda felt her wet bikini land on her back, but she couldn't reach it while the two girls handled her.

Andrea mewed as she ground her slit over the bridge of Amanda's nose. Her hips rotated in a full circle, demonstrating the total control she had over Amanda at that moment. Meanwhile, girl four had peeled her ass apart and had inserted her forefinger into her asshole.

"Mmmmmppphhhh!" Amanda complained at the unwanted intrusion. She'd never allowed anything in her ass, even her own finger, and the sensitivity was more than she cared to experience at the moment.

"Ooooh, Andrea. She doesn't seem to like this as much. Looks like we have an anal virgin on our hands."

"I love anal virgins," Andrea mocked. "So much fun breaking them in."

After the girl was knuckle-deep in Amanda's ass, she pulled out, swatted her ass a couple times, and prodded her forward. Andrea let go of her head and guided her between her legs, the last step of the gauntlet.

Andrea pried apart her ass again, and soon Amanda felt another finger digging into her asshole. This time, though, it seemed like something more was entering her. Indeed, girl number four had turned around and was slowly pushing Amanda's bikini top into her ass.

"Get it all in there girl," Andrea encouraged.

"Aaahh," Amanda grunted. She started to feel fuller and fuller as more of her swimming gear was shoved in her asshole. Soon, the girls had managed to get both parts of her bikini up her ass, with only one of the straps of her bra hanging out, emulating a tail. Amanda still wasn't quite sure what had happened, but she could feel the strap grazing against her inner thigh.

"Jeremy, come over here, will you?" Andrea beckoned.

Jeremy was happy to be invited.

"Why don't you finish what you started," she continued. "Amanda is clearly into this. She's soaking wet. And it's obvious that you had her motor revving before we arrived."

Amanda just hung there, on all fours with her head down, as the girls ordered Jeremy to fuck her right there by the pool. Jeremy, for his part, was eager to comply. He knelt behind her and entered her pussy easily.

Amanda let out a grunt as he slid in to the hilt.

"Fuck, that's good," he said as her warm, juicy cunt enveloped him like a sheath. He grabbed her shoulders and started humping her quickly. Amanda's tits swung wildly beneath her as the other girls egged Jeremy on.

"Fuck that cunt, Jeremy."

"Give the bitch what she wants."

"Smack her ass, Jeremy. She loves it."

Amanda closed her eyes, but couldn't close her ears. Their words swarmed through her mind, and her exhibitionist fantasy became all too real. Even with her eyes closed, she could see them there, observing her in this prostrate form, taking a severe fucking at the hands of this real-life marble statue. She lost herself in the moment. The balance of fantasy and reality tantalized her just as the balance between discomfort and excitement in her ass. She bounced back against Jeremy's thrusting with equal rhythm, mounting towards her long-delayed orgasm.

Jeremy let go of her shoulders and grabbed her hips, pulling her back as he plunged in as deep as he could go. With that, he let out a primal scream that bounced around the room. He shot his cum deep inside her, unaware if she was on the pill, and uncaring, too. Amanda, confident in the knowledge that she was on the pill, reveled in the sensation and came herself. After several second relishing the euphoric sensation, Jeremy let go of her, slipped out and scooted towards the pool. Andrea collapsed on the concrete.

As Jeremy jumped in the water again to wipe off his cock, the girls encircled Amanda.

"Well done, girl. I'm surprised you took all of that so well. It really did seem like you enjoyed it," Andrea mocked. "You've passed stage one."

She tossed Amanda's towel to her and the girls exited. Amanda looked towards Jeremy. "Stage one? You mean there's more?"

Jeremy smiled at her. "I've known Andrea a long time, but I've never figured her out. I have no idea what she might be planning for you."

"Were you in on this from the beginning?" she asked.

"I was worried you might be thinking that, but no, I swear. Everything I said earlier was true. Granted, this was not the ideal way for two people to hook up for the first time, but I'm glad it happened anyway."

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12