Amanda's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it WAS Kurt after all. I continued to go through his fakes of me and some were captioned as well. It was all very demeaning and shocking, more so to find myself glued to the screen. The fakes were pretty seamless, as if the body really did belong to me and some of his nasty comments about wanting to rape me actually turned me on. I resumed stroking my pussy and found my vulva thrusting upwards, wanting more.

After a good browse, I sent him a message:

"Amazing fakes! So ... I guess you want to fuck your mum?" I asked bluntly.

He replied instantly, "Yeah, I want to fuck the shit out of her." He replied.

I gasped in horror. I wasn't sure where my reality had gone and when it was replaced by a cartoon. I switched off the laptop and went to sleep. At night, I got up and changed into my gym shorts and crop top. I tiptoed out and saw a small gap in Kurt's room. I stood between the gap and looked in. He was on his computer as usual. I turned around and peeled my gym shorts off halfway, revealing a nice bum cleavage. I exposed it to the gap and bent over. The light in the corridor was off so I wasn't sure if he could see me. Still I enjoyed the thrill of it and spread my cheeks apart a few times. I remained like that for a while and then lifted my pants back up and looked at him. He was still glued to the thing, probably making more fakes. He did say he wanted to fuck me and I wasn't sure what to make of it as I was only interested in masturbating with a view to being caught. But then, when I was horny, I was up for anything.

Since my son was the only one in the house that could catch me in a compromising situation, it had to be him I used. In effect he was helping me get off and I guess that was it. But I imagined my ass being penetrated by something big and the only thing that kept popping up was that huge dick of his. I guess I didn't mind it going in my ass. No, I wanted it up my ass!

My thoughts were in a tug of war. I wasn't certain of anything other than what I felt in the moment. That day when I woke up with my nightie up to my waist and my ass exposed was unusual. The smell of his room was unusual because it smelled of cum. I retreated to my room and lay down. I sent Rooosevelt23 another email asking if he had any new pictures. He told me to check his updates and that these were not fakes. I went in and sure enough there was a gallery called 'mum's room'.

There were about 50 pictures of me; mostly my ass at different angles and then his hand on my ass and then his dick on my ass. In the last few pictures, he was rubbing his cum on my ass with his dick. The last picture was of a close up of my face and the words DUMBASS BITCH written above.

I sat there stunned for a while.

Then I looked at them again and again. I found that my pussy was getting really wet. I blew a kiss at my son's profile and sent him a message saying I loved it and hoped to see much more. Now that I knew that he infiltrated my room last night and violated me I was looking forward to more of the same.

12