Amanda's Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bucked around, and rode my son until he tightened his grip on my hands. I pulled out and made my way up until my cunt was sitting on his face. Kurt did not complain that I had wanted more of my pussy in his mouth, he just wrapped his arms around my thighs and got licking. The sensation of his tongue against my erotic lilly sent waves of lust soaring up to the roof of my skull and I was disorientated as a result.

"Kurt ... I love you Kurt, I love you ... I love." I shuddered and swayed.

I bounced up and down and pummeled his face, not really sure how hard I was hurting him, but I kept going because I couldn't stop. My heart was beating out of my chest, my eyes were bleeding tears and my vision was blurred. Yet still, I was not satisfied.

"Kurt, do you love me? do you love your mother?" I muttered in my delirious daze.

"Yes silly." He replied softly.

He kissed my inner thigh and stabbed me in the cunt with his long tongue. I rammed my vulva into him to feel more tongue, to get fed more lust. The more lust, the more sex we had. We had been fucking for a good while now, and the room remained dim, but we were on fire.

"Is this what you want?" I moaned.

"Yes. Yes mum." He answered, breathing raggedly. My breath was hurried as well, and my voice was husky and at times coarse. I said what I needed to when it suited me and he was no different. Sometimes, he wanted me to do things like cuss and swear and I had a compulsion to please him no end. In no uncertain terms, he inspired me to be as bad a girl as he envisioned, and at the same time I wanted to show I was much more. That was where the romance came in. I just hoped he had any room for it.

"Do you like how mommy bounces on your face?" I moaned.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied, but only when my ass was up in the air, otherwise his words were muffled. I slapped my labia folds and puffy cunt against his face and then stopped and shifted up higher so my ass was sat on my sons face. He was so still, it was as if I had fucked the air out of him. I inspected my back side, and it looked big and sexy. He was in there somewhere inside those pillows. I felt him kissing my ass and was relieved he was still with me.

"Do you like mommy's butt?" I asked.

"Mmphh Mmphh." He replied.

I slid all the way down until I lay on top of my son. We were hot and sweaty and still too horny to quit. But I could sense my climax was near. We lay there quietly making out like experienced lovers for a while. He could not quite believe the length of my tongue or the many things it could do. I inserted it in to his mouth and licked his tonsil which made him cough and jerk back. I decided not to that again.

"You must have reptilian blood." He surmised.

I just kept kissing him, not really interested in talking in any more. We switched positions and now he was on top of me. I felt very vulnerable and did not want the feeling to end. Kurt rose and opened my legs and I begged him to assault my pussy. He stroked my thighs and then scooted me up into a position where his cock could insert itself. I smiled and blew him a kiss as he placed his dick inside my cunt and started to fuck me. I thrust my hips and fucked him too and we were getting to a rhythm which had no turning back. Our momentum was sending us into each other and into spasms of hypnotic euphoria.

"I'm gonna cum!!" He announced, thrashing around. "I'm gonna shoot my load inside!!"

"Yes!! Yes!! Cum in me!!!"

"Ohh fuck!! Ohh fuck!!"

"Cum inside mommy!!"

"CUM INSIDE MOMMY!!!!!" I screamed.

"Ohh fuck!! Ohhhhh Fuuuckk!!!"

"Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck mommy!! "

"OHHHHH FUUCCKKKKKK!!!!" Kurt yelled as his body tightened and dick throbbed and he began squirting hot jets of incestuous sperm inside of my pussy.

"YESSSSS!!! YESSSSS!! SO FUCKING GOOOOD!!!!!" I cried. "So fucking good!"

My son collapsed on top of me and we lay crumpled up together in a heap, just breathing rapidly and sweating. It was the best sex I ever had.