Amanda's Camera Ch. 2

Story Info
One girl takes four guys on film.
1.7k words
56.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria watched nervously from behind the studio lights as Terri got in to position for the final frames of Amanda's latest photoset. Terri was statuesque, with a figure that wouldn't have looked out of place next to Betty Page in a fifties stag movie.

She watched Owen's lean figure, lying on the bed, his lengthy erection firm and as yet unspent, ready for Terri to lower herself on to it. She could tell he was really excited, as not only did the generous tool curve slightly towards him, the veins on it were bulging just as they had when he unleashed his load on Maria's face in her shoot the previous week. Terri reached down, taking the length in her fingers, allowing her expensive looking red nails to dig in to the firm flesh. Very deliberately for the camera, she slowly guided it inside her shaved pussy. She let it rest against her long fleshy clitoris for a split second so Amanda could snap it before it disappeared between her labia. A satisfied gasp left her slightly parted gloss red lips as she slipped down on to the base of Owen's tool.

As soon as Terri was in place Bill climbed on to the bed behind her, his wide member jutting out, shiny with the lubricant Amanda had applied herself a few minutes before. Maria couldn't help noticing the lingering satisfaction with which Amanda had done this job, carefully working the jelly in to every part of Bill's bulging meat. At the end of her own shoot she had gone to the showers to wash the cum out of her hair and breasts only to return to the changing area and stumble upon Amanda making good use of both Bill and Owen at once. Despite having just done a well-paid double facial for the camera, Maria was still shocked and surprised to see a woman enjoying two men at once. Amanda had subsequently invited Maria to Terri's group shoot in the hope she would do some more daring hardcore shots.

Bill knelt down between Owens legs and spread the cheeks of Terri's generous bottom as wide as he could. Terri's sphincter was already lubricated and worked loose with a dildo from earlier in the set. Bill put his cock against it; pleased at the way the puckered bud was still partially open. He eased the engorged head into the hole. He was still too wide for it and Terri flinched as her bottom resisted the intrusion. She didn't complain, instead she bit her lip and relaxed. Bill tried again and managed to conceal two inches of cock flesh in her tunnel.

Amanda snapped away, zooming in to capture the detail of the struggle. She turned and smiled at Maria.

" What do you think?"

Maria shrugged.

"It looks painful," she said sheepishly.

"That's the point sweetheart" gasped Terri through clenched teeth as Bill forced another inch inside her, bearing down on her arse and stretching her rim to an ever more unreasonable degree.

"But I've never had it up the bottom!" complained Maria. "Never mind two at once."

"You just need help and practice," said Amanda returning to her camera.

Then she summoned Toby and Mike from the sidelines. Jenny, Amanda's studio assistant had been fluffing for her and had spent the last few minutes making the two bystanders hard in the changing area. Jenny was only nineteen but she had an excellent working knowledge of cameras, photographic processing and sucking cock. They also climbed on the bed kneeling either side of Owen's head and offered their rigid members to Terri's lips. Terri craned her long neck and sucking and slurping hard she gobbled both of them in to her mouth.

By now Terri was feeling pretty full. She could sense that only a slim wall of tender flesh kept the two largest cocks apart. Her anus was feeling particularly stretched, and Owen's lengthy tool was way up inside her pussy pressing against a particularly sensitive spot. Even though she could barely move, and from second to second the pleasure was turning in to a delicious pain and back again, she knew she would climax as soon as she felt any cum leaking out inside her. It didn't matter whether it was Bill's girth filling her butt hole with cream, or Owen's spunk spilling out in to her quim, the feeling of squirting cum up either hole would push her over the edge. She was well aware that doing porn was probably the only way she could get the hard intense sex that satisfied her. Amanda had been eager to get the two other cocks in the shot and Terri didn't protest. Sucking on the two smaller lengths at the same time was a turn on. She could feel Toby and Mike were already eager to fuck her mouth, and being on all fours, without her hands to limit their strokes she was slightly worried that they might choke her.

Amanda wanted to get a shot of Terri's cum smeared face looking back over her shoulder as a trickle of Bill's cum was leaking from her arse and some of Owen's from her pussy. At the moment though she was content in snapping views of the Terri taking it hard in every hole. But it wasn't long before Toby and Mike were ready to cum. Terri's masterful tongue and sharp teeth saw to that and she almost gagged as the two cocks exploded in her mouth at once. A wave of blended spunk washed over her tongue and back down her throat. Amanda ordered Toby and Mike to withdraw and shower Terri's face immediately. Both young men obliged and managed several generous contributions to Amada's set piece, allowing their sticky trails of cum to splash on to Terri's nose and forehead. Pulling the men aside Amanda ordered Terri to open her mouth wide. Skilfully she then focused on her mouth, taking several pictures of the glutinous pool of cum that submerged her tongue and sluiced over her teeth on to her lips.

"Its cum time boys," called out Amanda. "I want to see lots of jizz leaking out of both holes."

Bill groaned, bearing down on Terri's arse with full force causing her to cry out. Amanda was at the foot of the bed, watching from a low angle, her lenses focused on Bills scrotum and the wide base of his shaft. Amada licked her lips with envy as the base of his tool pulsed frantically, injecting waves of white goo in to Terri's tight tunnel. Terri started to cum, mumbling obscenities and trying not to loose too much of the spunk that filled her mouth. Bill pulled free, his thick tool still smeared and shiny waved about. On release it dragged a wad of cum with it that dribbled down the cleft of her bottom and on to the edges of her Labia below. Terri looked back and Amanda got her first long awaited shot. Her face was glistening with trails of cum; her chin was wet with the seepage from her mouth and her arse well and truly reamed and leaking Bill's fluid. Amanda was sure she had her best hardcore shoot yet and when Owen blew he pulled his tool free of Terri's pussy sending a fountain of semen in to the air. Quick reactions on the photographer's part caught the first lightning fast strand in mid air, and then again when it landed with a splash on Terri's wide-open pussy. A few more powerful jerks sent the rest of it over Terri's buttocks and on to the hollow of her lower back.

Maria watched as Jenny ran over to Amanda and whispered something. Amanda reluctantly nodded, stepping back from the scene and reloading her camera. In a few seconds Jenny was climbing out of her clothes. Soon she was completely undressed except for her boots, and threw her clothes to Maria.

The teenager's body was tight and slinky, her unshaved pussy was wringing wet and her obviously excited clitoris could be clearly seen. She pushed her fringe away from her face and then knelt down behind Terri. Maria breathed rapidly as she watched Jenny's wicked little tongue flick out and lap up the spunk that was still coming out of Terri's sphincter. Her nose and cheeks were soon coated and slippery, so Owen who had stood by and watched gripped her hair and turned her face to his cock. Seconds later she was sucking the remaining drops from it, taking it in as deep as she could, making her cheeks bulge in the process.

"Lets play swaps Terri," said Amanda adjusting her position once more. "Its rude not to share!"

Owen moved, allowing the women to meet face to face. Jenny lay down and opened her mouth. Terri hovered above her, parted her lips and stuck out her tongue. A mass of frothy semen slid down it and in to Jenny's mouth and on to her chin. Jenny gulped audibly then probed Terri's mouth with her tongue for more cream.

"Any takers for the last few frames?" questioned Amanda pointing at Jenny's pussy. Mike nodded and ran over to the bed, his tool hard again and waving up and down like a sprung diving board. Putting his hands below her knees he pushed her legs up and hung them over his shoulders. Then he guided his tool in to her sopping wet slit. There was no resistance and Mike was all the way in after split second. Jenny pushed herself up on to her elbows so she could see Mikes cock plunging in to her quim.

"Fuck me hard," she begged.

"Toby," called Amanda. "I need you to cum on her tits!"

Toby joined in, proudly tugging on his firming tool whilst Amanda immortalized the next few minutes on film. Toby's second explosion was even more impressive than his first and a big blob of rogue spunk hit Amanda in the face whilst the rest oozed out on to Jenny's pert little breasts.

That evening Maria sat in the coffee bar over the road from the studio drinking an espresso, whilst Jenny devoured a Danish pastry.

"Fucking makes me ravenous," she gasped tearing another chunk of buttery pastry off and popping it in to her mouth. "I knew if I worked hard in the darkroom, and fluffing, that Amada would have to give me my own shoot. Now I stepped in she's promised me a set next week."

"You seem so eager?" complained Maria. "I just can't seem to make up my mind."

"Its simple for me," smiled Jenny. "I'm just a horny little exhibitionist."

Jenny giggled again and stuffed her face with the remainder of the Danish whilst Maria contemplated her next move.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Girl My best friend and I cover his girlfriend's face in cum.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Housewife Porn Star White wife does a porn movie and ends up blackmailed.in Interracial Love
More Stories