Amanda's First Threesome

Story Info
Amanda surprises boyfriend and a friend.
776 words
3.68
36.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twizted
Twizted
2 Followers

Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to see my girlfriend Amanda have sex with another person. Male or Female, It didn’t really matter. We had been together a couple of years and she would talk to me about it while we fucked, but after we both cum, it ended there. Amanda is quite a looker, and all of my fantasies revolve around her. She is 20 years old but looks 3 years younger. Her 125 lb frame carries her 38c tits and her round curvaceous ass nicely. Her pussy was not shaven, but trimmed so a little rode up her pussy lips. The past couple of years, I had gotten her to loosen up a bit sexually. We began to watch porno while we fucked, and she even picked out her own vibrator in the sex shop, but how was I to get her to fulfill my ultimate fantasy? Little did I know that it would be sooner than I thought.

I met Jeff at the computer school I attend. We both go at night, and he was the only person there my age, so we naturally became friends. One night I told him he should come over to my apartment and have some beers and to meet Amanda, because she liked to meet all my friends. He accepted, and on the way, we stopped at the liquor store and bought beer and some Southern Comfort, Amanda’s favorite.

At the apartment, after the usual meeting practices, Jeff left me with the beer and joined Amanda with the Southern Comfort. She was usually quiet around people, but when she got drunk, she found it necessary to become best friends with whoever was drinking with her. After awhile, they were drinking and laughing like they had known each other for years. Later when the booze was gone we were all sitting in the living room watching TV, when we came across the playboy channel. Amanda had the remote, and surprised Me and Jeff both when she sat it down and began watching. I knew she was really drunk because her eyes had that fogged glassy look to them when she leaned over and began kissing me.

I began kissing back, and we eventually began petting. Jeff seemed a little embarrassed, but not enough to turn away. Before she knew what was going on, I helped her take her t shirt off, (no bra, she hates the things) and Jeff stared at her big soft titties I was now rolling around in my hands. As I pulled her up to suck them, I motioned for Jeff to help me with her pants.

While I sucked her now rock hard nipples, Jeff was unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down her legs. To our amazement, she wasn't wearing any panties either. Jeff was now staring at her triangle of dark brown pubic hair. As he started spreading her thighs, I moved her so she would be straight on the couch and so he could get a good vantage point while he ate her. She gave no resistance, and even spread her legs for him. He stuck his face in her pussy while I unzipped and shoved my dick in her mouth.

She sucked my dick while she humped at his face. She then got doggy style on the couch and with my dick still in her mouth, she told Jeff to fuck her. He couldn’t get his pants off fast enough. As he unzipped, he never took his eyes off of her heart shaped ass and the two pink little holes waiting for him. She must have been soaking wet, because he just rammed his dick in her and began fucking the shit out of her. She moaned on my dick as he plowed her wet cunt.

She sucked my dick faster and harder, seemingly at the pace Jeff was fucking her. Then I saw what was to put me over the edge. Jeff rubbed some pussy juice on her asshole and worked his thumb in her ass. She groaned and almost bit my dick while she had the most intense orgasm I’ve ever seen her have. This put Me and Jeff over, as I pulled my dick out of her mouth and blew a huge load on her face and pulled out and shot one on her ass and back.

After we finished cumming, she just fell on her stomach and passed out. Jeff and I laughed and he said that I should have invited him over a long time ago. I smiled and told him not to worry, and that he could make up for lost time.

Twizted
Twizted
2 Followers