Amanda's Journey into Submission

Story Info
Innocent young executive gets caught masturbating online.
1k words
3.93
60.7k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time posting a story here on Literotica. Feedback is welcomed & appreciated.

This story may move a little slowly at first, so if you are looking for panties dropping the first paragraph, this may not be for you...

------------------

Amanda Olsen was an up and coming Marketing executive at the company. She was 29 years old and had joined the company right after she finished her MBA (3.97/4.00) from a prestigious university in the Northeast. She was described as smart by almost everyone that knew her. She was somewhat shy and reserved socially, so some people also described her as aloof. However, everyone agreed that she was beautiful in an innocent sort of way -- 5'8", 125 pounds, nice firm 34B breasts, blonde hair kept just below her shoulders, green eyes, and a body kept tight by regular exercise and daily runs.

It was a Tuesday morning and, like most other days, Amanda was at the office. She was in her cubicle, finishing an important report on her computer. She had been up a little late the night before and was feeling a bit tired, so she decided to go down the hall and get a cup of coffee. Along the way, she chatted with a few of her co-workers and finally made it back to her desk about 10 minutes later.

When she got back to her desk, she noticed someone had left a yellow sticky on the monitor. Amanda picked it up and read the note. What she read caused her to gasp out loud: "I saw you online last night. You are quite a little slut, aren't you?"

Her mind flashed back to the night before: After a few glasses of wine, she had been surfing the web and ended up on a bondage website that she visited more often that she would care to admit. The things she read there never failed to make her very horny. Maybe it was the alcohol, but this night she did something she had never done before. Just after midnight, she turned on her webcam and broadcasted herself there in her bedroom. Naked. Not just naked, but spread-eagle on her bed. Clothespins on her hard nipples. Plunging a vibrator in and out of her smooth cunt until she came in a shattering orgasm for all the anonymous watchers online. Or at least she thought they were all anonymous. Apparently one of them worked right there in her office with her.

Feeling a sense of panic, she quickly stood up and looked around to see if anyone was looking her way. No one appeared out of the ordinary. Amanda slumped back into her chair as her mind reeled. What did this mean? What was going to happen? What should she do about it? She should take the note to HR. No, that would only lead to many embarrassing questions. She couldn't tell anyone about the note without revealing her slutty secret and she knew she definitely couldn't afford to jeopardize her career like that.

So who could have left that note? She looked back at the yellow piece of paper clasped in her trembling hand - regular size yellow sticky, written in black pen, block letters, probably written by a man, she thought. Maybe the disgusting old man that sat down the row? The young intern guy? But what about that new guy in finance? Or maybe her boss Mike? He was a 40ish guy, in good shape from competing in triathlons. Amanda blushed slightly because she often thought of him as she got herself off under her covers late at night.

So, like everything else in her life, Amanda decided to take this head on. She got up and slowly walked from cube to cube around her area. She made chit chat with everyone she ran into, but her eyes were furtively scanning their desks, looking for yellow stickys and black pens. She saw many more than she hoped, so she couldn't narrow down any potential suspects. Amanda was becoming increasingly self-conscious of everyone's eyes on her firm young body as she walked into their cubes. She couldn't get it out of her mind that one of these people had seen her most intimate moment just hours earlier. The humiliation of knowing someone here watched her cum all over her vibrator last night was starting to make her a little wet between her legs. 'I wonder if they jacked off while they watched me?' she wondered. That thought aroused her further. As she walked down the hall, she imagined a scene of her kneeling naked on the floor as her coworkers stood around her in a circle, each one stroking his hard cock as his eyes feasted on her exposed body.

The thoughts of sexual humiliation and the arousal she got from them seemed to grow with each promotion she got there at the company. She knew her need for sexual humiliation did not align at all with her fast-track corporate persona. Those thoughts always made her feel so dirty. Slutty, even. But, she had to admit, they also aroused her in a way that nothing else did. Something about giving up control, or having it taken from her, turned her on. The idea of a man using her strictly for his sexual pleasure was intoxicating. The guys she dated were always intimidated by her looks, or her intelligence, or both. They all treated her like a delicate little princess. When she did have sex, it was ok, but it always seemed something was missing. None of her boyfriends ever suspected how she secretly desired to be treated like a cheap slut. Those fantasies just made her melt.

Amanda was still in her own little world when she rounded a corner and nearly bumped right into her boss, Mike. "Oh, there you are," he said. "I was just looking for you. Could you come to my office? There's something I would like to discuss with you." Amanda's mind raced as she looked down at the black pen in his right hand. "Um, ok, sure," she mumbled, obviously flustered. She felt her nipples growing hard and straining against her bra as she followed him to his office.