Amanda's Lesson in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another of your new toys, love. It's called an egg and I have the controller. I think we will have a lot of fun with this one."

She moaned at the pleasurable sensations the egg was sending throughout her pussy as it pulsed on and off. She felt warm oil being dripped onto her pussy and running between her ass cheeks.

A fingertip touched her ass, seeking entrance. Amanda remembered to relax her muscles and it easily slid in. After several strokes a second finger joined the first, stretching her even wider. The egg continued to pulse and vibrate on and off. The combination of the two was driving her wild, moaning and arching her back up, seeking more. A third finger slid into her ass, causing her to catch her breath, pain and pleasure combining in an intense feeling.

"Randy, please!" She cried out, not even sure what exactly she was asking for.

The fingers left her ass and something hard and cold was now at the entrance. It was well lubed and slid right in then rested there, a butt plug again, but a larger one this time, stretching her ass, opening her.

She felt the egg being slowly pulled and the tip of Randy's cock teasing her pussy lips. It brushed over them, the tip entering her but never more than just the tip, teasing her, never giving her what she needed, causing her to cry out again.

"Oh please, please fuck me! I can't take anymore! Please!!"

But the cock continued just brushing over her, then the slight dip into her warmth. The butt plug filling her ass and the intense teasing her pussy was enduring pushed her to her limits and she started crying and begging.

"Randy, please, please, fuck me now!"

With that he unleashed all his passion upon her and rammed his cock into her pussy as hard as he could, fucking her hard and fast. Amanda continued to sob, overcome with pleasure. Just as her orgasm was beginning to build, he paused, holding still, his cock buried full hilt deep inside her pussy.

"NO!! Please, please! I need to cum!"

Starting slow and easy, Randy pulled his cock almost all the way out, before sliding it all the way in again, so slowly.

Catching her breath on a sob, she pleaded with him, "Please, love, I need you to fuck me hard! I need you to make me cum! Now!"

"Mmmm, who is in control here, Amanda?"

"You are, Randy, you have full control," she sobbed, "I give you complete control over me. I promise, I belong to you!"

Finally hearing what he wanted to hear, he let go of his restraint and gave her what she had been asking for. Fucking her hard, fast and deep, his cock reaching new depths inside her, he rammed into her pussy until he felt her tremors and heard her cry out loudly, feeling her pussy clench hard around him as her world exploded.

Feeling her pussy muscles clench and release around his cock set him off and he rammed his cock all the way home, holding still deep inside, pulsing hard, as cum erupted from the tip of his cock.

Leaning down, he rested on top of Amanda for several long minutes, spent.

He rolled over to the side and released her bonds, pulling the blindfold off. She blushed, having totally forgotten they were outside. She tried to remember how loud she had been, but decided it didn't matter, the pleasure was worth any price.

Resting in Randy's arms, she sighed, not wishing to be anywhere but exactly where she was.

After lying in each other's arms for a long time and savoring the aftershocks of their mutual pleasure, they got up and started back inside to spend the rest of the day enjoying each other in and out of bed.

Sunday morning Amanda awoke to see Randy lying next to her, propped up on his hand.

"Mmmmm, the plans I have for you today!" Smacking her ass, he said, "Now, up and shower, then breakfast! And no clothes!"

After they finished eating he led her back into the bedroom. Telling her to lie on her back on the bed, he tied her hands together, attaching the other end of the rope to the headboard, leaving a lot of slack but making sure she couldn't get out of her bonds.

Slipping the blindfold down over her head, he leaned down and kissed her face; one cheek, over her nose to her other cheek, down her throat. He skimmed his hands down her body, brushing over her sensitive nipples, down her belly, lightly touching her mound.

Letting his hands continue down her legs he whispered, "I love you so much. This weekend has really been all about you. Today, I hope, will bring you more pleasure than you have ever experienced in your life. I have to get a few things together then I'll be right back. Things are about to really heat up!"

After what felt like a long time, she heard him come back in the room. He turned some music on and it filled the room, a sensual and sultry female voice singing about a long lost love returning to her. The whisper of a feather brushed up her leg, making her shiver. It continued up over her stomach, softly brushing against her nipples, circling them.

She felt something brush against her lips.

Randy whispered, "Open."

Amanda let her lips fall open and felt something sweet and warm slide onto her tongue. It was rich, warm, melted chocolate. She let it rest on her tongue, savoring the flavor.

A single fingertip brushed down her cheek. She leaned into it, feeling the low simmer of passion igniting her blood. The merest hint of a fingertip grazed down her body, lightly touching her sensitive areas. The fingertip left her, but then warm oily hands glided down over her breasts, stopping to massage the tender flesh. Moaning, Amanda arched upward, pushing her breasts deeper into the warm, oily oasis.

The hands continued downward, gliding down her sides, over her hips and down her legs to her feet. After getting more oil, the hands started to deeply massage her feet.

"You look so incredibly sexy lying there with your skin glistening."

Pushing her legs apart the hands glided up the inside of her legs. Brushing against her pussy lips, she felt a soft whoosh of air against her pussy. The hands spread her pussy lips apart and a warm, soft tongue licked from the bottom of her pussy slowly up to the top.

Suddenly Amanda felt two hands on her breasts. She shrieked! The other hands were still on her pussy, so who did these new hands belong to?

"Randy!? What...?"

"Just enjoy it. We're here to pleasure you," Randy whispered into her ear. "And they have been told not to speak, to increase the mystery."

Having two men love on her at the same time had long been a fantasy of hers. She decided to do as Randy said and just enjoy herself, the mystery of not knowing who the second person was, really turning her on. An incredibly sexy grin flitted across her mouth, "How fucking hot!"

The mouth licking her pussy had paused while she and Randy were talking. Now it resumed, the tongue sliding deep into her pussy then licking her again. She moaned, extremely aroused. She pulled on her bonds, wanting to pull that mouth harder against her.

Randy continued to massage one breast while he started to lick and suck the other.

"Yum, ambrosia!"

Amanda smiled and moaned, "Feast on me, love!"

"Oh, I plan to!" Randy replied.

He grabbed her nipple between his teeth and applied just enough pressure for it to be pleasurably painful. The mouth on her pussy started moving side to side, stopping to suck on her clit every once in a while.

Amanda felt the stranger's finger glide over her pussy lips, while his other hand caressed her thigh. It circled around her clit, teasing her. She moaned again, lifting her hips up, pushing herself into the pleasure.

With one hand still on her thigh, the finger slid slightly into her pussy then pulled out again. After a few times another finger joined the first. Only this one wasn't following the same pattern. It was someone else's! She had two men's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. What a turn on!

After a couple of minutes the fingers got in sync and started gliding deep into her pussy at the same time. Then one man added another finger. Wow, the sensation of three fingers filling her pussy was incredible! As a second finger from the other man joined the other fingers both men reached up with their free hand and started flicking her nipples. Amanda's pussy exploded and she came so hard she couldn't see or hear for a few minutes. Her toes curled up and she became just a mass of sensations.

"Our turn for you to love on us some," Randy told her.

She felt a hard cock fill up each hand and another brush against her lips. The ones in her hands had been oiled and her hands easily slid up and down their length. One long and slim, the other a little shorter but very thick! Circling her hands around the sensitive heads and using long, firm strokes, she felt her pussy stir to life again, knowing the cocks in her hands didn't belong to Randy.

Randy slid his cock into her mouth and Amanda licked the head. With her head turned towards him and holding her throat as open as she could, she wrapped her lips firmly around his cock, knowing how the firm pressure of her lips pressing against him aroused him.

The two cocks in her hands continued to fuck the tunnel she created with her fingers. Randy slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth, encouraging her to take more and more of his cock. After several minutes she was able to accept all of him and he wrapped a hand around the back of her head, fucking her mouth with long, slow strokes, giving her time to recover in-between. The cocks in her hands were straining and pumping harder, wanting more than her fingers could offer.

Randy must have sensed that his companions were ready for more, because he pulled out and said, "Your turn, my friend! Come see what a good little slut my Amanda is! She adores giving pleasure and being our submissive little toy."

She felt the shorter, thick cock slide into her mouth. She opened wide, taking it all in. It filled her mouth completely, brushing at the back of her throat. Amanda moaned and ran her tongue over the head in circles whenever the cock was barely past her lips. Long jabs, he wrapped his hands tightly in her hair, holding her head at the perfect angle to reach as far down her throat as he could go.

"And you, my friend, would you like to explore her pussy? See how it feels wrapped snugly around your cock?"

The friend must have nodded 'yes' because Amanda felt the tip brush against her pussy lips. Barely touching her, the lightest of caresses, the very tip of his cock pressed against her sensitive vulva. Teasing her, continuing to just brush against her from her clit to her ass, the cock suddenly paused at her entrance and quickly dipped inside a couple inches, then just as suddenly withdrew and resumed its long, slow brush strokes.

The cock in her mouth was swelling even larger and Amanda felt her mouth being stretched wide to accommodate it. Tears gathered in her eyes and ran down her cheeks as she gagged and tried hard to breathe around the thick, massive cock. He must have sensed that she needed a small break and withdrew for a few seconds before plunging back inside.

The cock at her pussy finally stopped teasing her and slid all the way in to her depths. Holding still for a few seconds when it was all the way in, then withdrawing until just the very tip was still inside, it continued the slow, methodical sexual torture.

"Oh, Amanda! If you could only see yourself! A cock fucking your sweet mouth and another fucking your even sweeter pussy! I'm standing here watching, wondering where I should put my own cock. My two favorite spots are taken. I think I might need to go discover a new one. What do you think, love?"

Amanda, of course, was unable to respond since the huge cock was still invading her mouth.

"Let's turn her over, boys. Hands and knees. Slim, you lie under her so she can ride that fine cock of yours!"

The cocks left her and she felt herself being flipped over, on top of the guy with the long, slim cock. Her juices were so abundant that he was able to quickly slide right back inside her, the other cock quickly returning to her mouth. She moaned, the top being her favorite position, as she was able to angle herself just right and hit that sweet spot inside her pussy.

Cold fluid dripped onto her ass and ran down the crack, covering her ass and pussy in lube. Amanda felt something touch her asshole. She pulled away for a second but then pushed back, remembering the pleasure of Randy's fingers and the butt plug penetrating there. Randy slid a well lubed finger inside her ass, stroking her, stretching her, adding a second, then a third. The other two cocks continued to plunge in and out, seeking their release. After a couple minutes, Randy withdrew his fingers and Amanda felt the tip of his cock against her anal entrance. She pulled away, scared.

"Relax, baby. Push back against me and focus on relaxing those muscles. I promise I'll be easy this first time."

She did as he told her and pushed her ass back against him, relaxing her anal muscles. Randy had used plenty of lube and the head of his cock slowly pierced her virginal ass. As soon as the head popped in he paused, letting her adjust to the feel of him inside her. After a minute he pushed a little deeper, then deeper still, until he was fully embedded inside her.

A cock ramming back and forth in her pussy, another in her mouth and Randy in her ass, Amanda soaked in the sensations of being filled to overflowing.

Once Randy felt her relax and heard the difference in her moans, he started to try and match the pace of his friend fucking her pussy. The two cocks pistoned in and out of her in quick, forceful thrusts. Amanda felt her orgasm building and bucked back against the cocks. The spiral of pleasure built tighter inside her until it exploded, stealing her breath away, causing her to almost black out from the intensity. She moaned as loud as the cock filling her mouth would allow and shuddered, feeling the ripple of multiple aftershocks.

The man at her head grunted and twitched, as cum shot down her throat. He continued to pulse and rock his hips against her as she sucked hard, drawing the cum out of him. His cock slid out and she was left with two.

Trying to stay in sync with the cocks filling her pussy and ass, Amanda rocked back.

"Damn that was hot, watching him cum in your mouth! I'm going to fill your ass next, you little hussy. How does it feel having all these cocks filling you up?" Randy asked.

"It's incredible. I feel so delightfully used. I want to have you two fill me with your cum next."

Eyes closed, she savored the feeling of the two cocks pounding away at her. She never would have suspected she would enjoy anal but the sensation of having her ass and pussy filled at the same time was beyond any pleasure she had experienced before.

"Fuck, Randy, that feels so good."

"Mmmm, baby, I know. Burying my cock in your tight ass feels incredible too. I don't think I can last much longer," Randy said just as he sped up, pulsing hard against her ass. "Damn, baby, I'm gonna fill your ass full of cum."

Ramming into her with short, hard thrusts, Randy moaned as cum spurted deep inside her.

Withdrawing, she was left with one.

Slim grasped her hips and flipped her over. Wrapping her legs high around his waist, Amanda opened herself for him.

"Fuck!" he whispered in a husky voice.

Amanda felt the beginning of another orgasm.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum again. Fuck me hard!"

Slim slid a hand under her ass, lifting her slightly, his cock pounding her mercilessly.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!"

His other hand slid under her ass, holding her still while he rammed into her with more force than she had ever experienced before.

The sensations inside her tightened into a ball of energy. Amanda held her breath, feeling the ball draw tighter. Suddenly it exploded into a million tiny fragments, shooting through her body like rays of electricity. Moaning, she struggled against her bonds, reaching up to bite at the shoulder in her face, needing to share the intensity.

"Fuck, you have the hottest pussy I've ever fucked." The husky voice whispered into her ear. "Bite me, hurt me, baby. Show me what I'm doing to you."

Slim withdrew from her pussy, quickly straddling her chest, his cock filling her mouth.

"Suck that cum out of me. I want to watch you swallow it all."

Amanda sucked hard, feeling the cum rising up his cock, shooting straight into the back of her throat. She swallowed as he shot wave after wave into her.

"Fuck, you little hussy. I guess my friends will have to join us again sometime. That was fucking hot to watch!" Randy said.

Loosening her bonds, Randy drew Amanda into his arms, cuddling her tight against him.

"Hmmm, maybe you misbehaving isn't such a bad thing if this is the consequence. Thanks, guys. I'll talk to you soon. And I'm sure we'll all be getting together again sometime. Without the blindfold, maybe?"

"Please do come back. I would love a repeat performance. I'll be thinking about tonight until then," Amanda said with a sly grin. "And thank you, Randy, for the lesson. It's one I will not soon forget."

"Well, if you do, I know exactly what to do to remind you!" Randy said smiling.

12