Amanda's Massage

Story Info
Amanda is shared while having a massage.
2.9k words
4.27
110.9k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Justin and I'm a lucky guy - married to a smart and beautiful lady for the last twenty years. I met Amanda in college and to this day she still turns heads when we go out in public or especially when she wears her bikini at the beach. Amanda is a bit over five feet tall with 34D boobs, tight tummy even after three kids and a great ass.

Our sex life has always been great although Amanda has always been a bit reserved. I on the other hand have always been a bit more adventurous which has led to some great role playing in the bedroom. Over the past couple of years I have been eager for us to take our love making to the next level and have been overwhelmed by the desire to share Amanda with another man. Amanda knows about my fantasy and has admitted she finds the thought intriguing but it would be a big step for her since she has always been faithful and sex has always been something special between the two of us.

I had resigned myself to the fact that sharing Amanda would probably never become a reality however all of that changed last month when we went on a well-deserved vacation for the first time without the kids to the Bahamas and booked a week at a five-star resort. It was a great time - spending days at the beach getting some sun, a delicious dinner each night at a different restaurant, dancing at the local clubs and ending each evening with passionate sex. It was a perfect week. Amanda was more daring than normal; most days she wore a thong bikini and removed the top when tanning. This is something that she had never done before and much to my surprise she did so without me even asking. I couldn't help but notice the admiring glances that Amanda got from the men (and even some women) that past by our beach chairs.

On the fourth day of our holiday I noticed a brochure for a couple's massage which was something we always wanted to try. We talked about it during our day at the beach and when we got back to our room we booked an appointment at the spa for 8pm. We then got changed for dinner. Amanda put on a sexy bra and a little pair of bikini panties. A cute summer dress completed the outfit. I wore a casual shirt and summer pants. We strolled down the street and stopped for a light dinner and a couple of cocktails in advance of the massage. Amanda was excited about getting a massage but were unsure of how it all worked. I said ... well we'll find out shortly.

As we finished up dinner I realized that I gotten a bit of a sunburn during the day at the beach and my skin was tender. The idea of getting a massage was less appealing to me but I didn't want Amanda to be disappointed. I asked Amanda if she would mind if we reschedule the couples massage for another day however we could still go to the spa and get a massage for her. Amanda thought about it and agreed.

When we got to the spa, we told the young lady at the reception desk about the change in plans. She was cool with it but she would have to reshuffle the schedule for the masseuse. She asked us to take a seat and she would come back for us in a bit once things got sorted. In the meantime, she handed us a "menu" of massage options that were available. They included: over the clothes / semi-nude (based on client choice) / nude / Bahama Adventure

Amanda studied the menu carefully and I asked her which one she wanted. She thought the first one was silly. Even though she had been virtually naked all day at the beach, the third one felt too much with it being one on one. The fourth one sounded too dangerous. Amanda made the choice that it would be option 2. I asked her - so how nude is nude? She said she would take her dress off but leave on the bra and panties.

The girl came back and said - great news - one of our best massage professionals had a cancellation and can take you now. Have you decided which option? Amanda told the girl - semi-nude and that she would lose the dress. She then asked me if I wanted to be in the room during the massage. I said it was up to Amanda. Amanda said she would prefer that I be there.

The girl led us down a hallway and opened a door. We walked into the room - which was dimly lit with candles and soft music playing. The massage table was in the center of the room and there was a lounge chair at the side facing the table. On the other side there was a long table with various oils being heated along with towels and a couple of sheets. The girl said - David will be with you shortly. In the meantime please get undressed and lie on the table.

I sat on the lounge chair while Amanda pulled her sun dress over her head and quickly grabbed a sheet covering herself from her neck to her feet as she lay down on her tummy. I laughed and said - you are more dressed now than when you had the dress on.

Just then the door opened and the masseuse came in. We introduced ourselves. I shook hands with him and Amanda waved hi. David said - shall we get started then? Amanda said sure. He walked up to the massage table and slowly rolled the sheet from Amanda's neck to the top of her bum and from her feet to the bottom of her bum. He then gathered some hot oils and started to apply to her back with long slow strokes. He did his best to massage this area but the bra straps were getting in the way of him doing a very good job. He then started on Amanda's feet and slowly worked his way up her legs stopping just below her panties.

While this was happening I could sense that Amanda was slowly feeling the tension leave her body. She looked over at me and said this feels so good; David really knows what he is doing. David moved up Amanda's body to her back and suggested that, if she was agreeable, the bra straps should be moved out of the way so he could do a better job. Amanda said sure. David asked me if I could unclasp her bra. I got up and did just that - I also pulled the straps off Amanda's shoulders and slid them down her arms leaving the cups covering her boobs. David then proceeded to give Amanda's back and shoulders a deep massage. He stood at the head of the table and leaned over her back applying just the right amount of pressure. He stopped at her panty line. He kept alternating between her back and legs. David then told Amanda he could do her front now but asked her if she wanted him to massage her bum. Amanda thought he meant over her panties so she agreed. David looked me in the eye and nodded. I got the message. I stood up and walked over to Amanda and pulled the sheet off and gently pulled the waistband of her panties down exposing her ass and let the panties bunch up below her cheeks. Amanda stiffened slightly and then relaxed when she realized that I had not pulled her panties off completely. David then poured some oil on Amanda's ass and he then proceeded to give her bum the full treatment.

When he was done he gently spanked her butt and said - okay Amanda time to turn over and let me do the front. Amanda turned over holding the bra against her breasts. Her panties were just above her pussy so technically this was still a semi-nude massage but David and I were getting an eyeful of Amanda's charms. Amanda adjusted the bra so her boobs were covered and pulled her panties up a bit but because they were still rolled down over her ass they didn't move much.

David stood at the head of the table and the whole process started again beginning with Amanda's neck down to the top of her boobs and then skipping over her bra down her stomach to the top of her panties. Eventually David went to the foot of the table and started on Amanda's feet and legs. Long slow strokes up and down her legs. He gently pulled them apart so he could do her inner thighs. Every time he got close to Amanda's pussy her breathing became a bit ragged. Clearly she was getting into this in a big way. David then moved back to the side of the table working on her tummy. Over the course of several minutes her bra began to move and eventually one her nipples became exposed. Amanda didn't seem to be bothered or maybe she didn't notice. Again David caught my eye and I nodded. I walked up and suggested to Amanda that she lose the bra since she was partially exposed anyways. Before she could answer I lifted the bra off her. David quickly chimed in - Amanda many of my clients like to have their breasts massaged. Is that something you would like? Amanda bit her lower lip, looked over at me and asked - do you think I should let him Justin? I said why not. I told David to go ahead. He now included her breasts in the full massage from her neck to her tummy. As he massaged Amanda's boobs he gently squeezed and pulled on her nipples. A slight moan escaped her lips. After another ten minutes of massaging her from head to toe while skipping her panty area, David said the session was over but he did have another thirty minutes available if Amanda wanted to continue.

Amanda seemed so relaxed and in another world that I said let's keep going. I wanted this to be special for her since she needed a treat given the hectic pace of our lives and selfishly I liked where this was going!

David said great and continued the massage with renewed enthusiasm. As he worked his way down Amanda's tummy his fingers started to go under her panty line. As he massaged her inner thighs he fingers gently grazed her panties. As time went on the touching of Amanda's panties became part of the routine where it was almost irrelevant that she was covered. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I just smiled. She then closed her eyes as if she was surrendering to her feelings. David and I once again locked eyes and I knew the next step. I got up, gently touched Amanda's hips and started to slowly pull down her panties. Her eyes fluttered opened for a second and once again she closed them. I quietly told Amanda to lift her bum a bit which she did and I pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. They joined the bra on the lounge chair.

I sat down and gazed over at Amanda and David - clearly seminude had evolved to fully nude.

David didn't miss a beat - every inch of Amanda's body was subjected to his touch. Now that her pussy was exposed and her legs were apart he took the opportunity to caress her clit and gently probe her pussy. Over time he became more aggressive and Amanda's hips moved upwards to meet his touch. I could see that Amanda was close to the point of cumming but David suddenly became hesitant and said for him to continue and for us all to be comfortable, we would have to agree to the Bahama Adventure option.

I got up and walked over to Amanda and put my mouth next to her ear - I asked her in a whisper - what do you want to do Amanda? She said this feels so good but I feel like I'm cheating on you. I said it isn't cheating if I'm here with you. Amanda then said - aren't you jealous with another man touching me and wanting to do more? I said no - it gives me pleasure to see you getting pleasure and remember the fantasy we have talked about over the years. Amanda then asked are you sure? I bent down and kissed Amanda deeply. I said - just go with the feeling and I'll be part of it. Amanda said - really? I said - really; let's do whatever you are comfortable with. I love you no matter what you choose. Amanda then nodded ever so slightly, sighed and then closed her eyes.

David had been standing at the other end of the room awaiting our direction. I said - David I think it is time for that Bahama Adventure. He grinned and proceeded to pull his t-shirt over his head and then drop his pants. His cock was about my size just a bit thicker. David walked to the top of the table. Amanda opened her eyes. David leaned down and kissed her while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Amanda whispered to him please be gentle with me. He smiled and said I am here to pleasure you and make you happy. I'm your gift from Justin. David then stood up and walked to the end of the table. He pushed a button which slowly separated the legs of the massage table which spread Amanda's legs further apart. He then moved up between her legs with his cock in his hand and gently rubbed his cock over her slit. In the meantime I was kissing Amanda and whispering to her how wonderful she was and how appealing she was to David. David heard me and said you're right Justin - Amanda is a very sexy woman and any man would be lucky to satisfy her. David was now fully erect and he slowly pushed his cock into Amanda inch by inch. She gasped for a second and then groaned with pleasure.

David slowly moved in and out. I asked Amanda how does it feel baby? She said - David is fucking me so good; it feels wonderful. Do you still love me even while another man is fucking me? I said of course I do - you look so sexy and I'm so turned on.

David increased his tempo while I kissed Amanda's nipples and rubbed her clit. She began to lose control of her body and I knew she was past the point of no return; in a frenzied pace both David and Amanda came. He unloaded his sperm deep inside of Amanda while her pussy muscles tightly encased his cock. David collapsed on top of Amanda while kissing her in a passionate embrace. Eventually David's cock deflated and he pulled out of Amanda's pussy. At that point David gathered his clothes, said his goodbyes and quietly left the room.

The scene before me had been so erotic; I decided I had to have Amanda. I quickly disrobed and got between her legs. I pushed my cock inside of her which was so wet and full of cum. It didn't take me long to cum since I was so turned on. I added my load to David's deposit.

When I finished I bent down and kissed Amanda and asked her if she enjoyed her session - Amanda said it wonderful and that she felt so relaxed and comfortable with what had happened and she was pleased that she had fulfilled my fantasy of seeing her being taken by another man.

Amanda then said - could you do something for me? I said anything - Amanda said please lick me clean. I want you to eat my cream pie. I was a bit hesitant since this was something I had never considered but Amanda was insistent. I got up and knelt between her legs. I was greeted by the sight of a pussy full of cum. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and started to lick her. Amanda grabbed my head and pulled it towards her and said - you need to do a better job than that if you want to get me clean dear. My tongue was now buried deep inside her. I cleaned out every drop. Amanda then said don't forget the sperm that leaked from my pussy down to my ass. I lifted her legs and pulled them apart further, buried my nose in her pussy and gave her ass crack a tongue bath. Once we were finished we got dressed, embraced and kissed before we left the room. Amanda said - I have never loved you as much as I do now.

When we got to the reception area the girl smiled and handed us the bill along with a package. I asked what was in the package and she indicated it was video of our session that could enjoy for years to come.

Amanda and I laughed, thanked her and left the spa for a long stroll along the beach.