Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie would no doubt have been shocked during those Skype sessions to actually see why his mother's face also occasionally flushed red or her breath caught. These reactions were usually in response to a text with accompanying photo from Lavrell or Marcus that showed Amanda in various stages of showing her growing passion for black cock. Such as, her blue eyes locked on the camera as she had the head of a black cock in her mouth, then the midway down the shaft, then fully in her throat. Looking back over her shoulder with a smile as one or the other of them fucked her doggy style. Or kneeling before the two of them, a cock in each hand, as she looked up at the camera. Sometimes Eddie would attempt to playfully ask what was going on, but at the same time he had a difficult time managing his own arousal at the thought of just what really might be going on. Had he known it was any of those pictures, he might not have made it to the shower to get himself off.

For their part, Lavrell and Marcus continued to indoctrinate this white wife and mother. The physical stimulation of the afternoon trysts or weekend fuckfests were often accompanied by subtle mental manipulations as well. Amanda didn't pay it much attention, but phrases or questions from Lavrell or Marcus that had begun with "You loving my black cock ain't ya?" or "You like this black cock in your pussy?" had evolved to dropping off the "my" and "this". And in time so had Amanda's replies. All of which played out rather nicely on the cell phone video with which Amanda was increasingly becoming comfortable.

The video typically caught her in one form or another of draining their testicles of their semen while professing her "Love to suck black cock." or "Love having black cock in my pussy." during or immediately afterward. Her unabashed willingness to admit this sentiment and her increasing comfort in revealing it to the camera phone were among the final stages of Lavrell's plans before he could declare her completely hooked.

The final week before Eddie was to return home for Christmas break, Lavrell had Amanda over and had her getting ready to ride his cock on the couch. She had already sucked him off upon arriving at his place, doing so completely clothed, before she stripped down to nothing and then resumed sucking his cock to get him hard again. As she did, Lavrell grabbed his cell and took an obligatory photo as Amanda smiled up at him with her eyes, and then he sent off a text.

Amanda continued to suck his cock and was mentally preparing herself for Marcus to arrive since Lavrell's texts at that moment were usually an indicator of that happening. Sure enough, not 10 minutes later Lavrell's door opened. Amanda continued sucking his cock and looked up and was stunned to see a black man she did not recognize standing there!

As if sensing her panic, Lavrell had laid a hand on the back of Amanda's head and was gently stroking her hair. With a soothing and reassuring, but still commanding, voice, Lavrell said, "Little bitch, this is my boy Michael. He been asking about you since he first heard about you. I figured today was a good day for him to meet you. Got that my little bitch?"

Amanda was staring up at Lavrell as he spoke, her lips wrapped around his cock, as she reflexively was bobbing her head upon his shaft. Her heart was pounding and she was desperately trying to focus her mind in a way that would allow her to form a coherent answer. As she searched for the words to get her out of this situation, she felt the drool leaking from lips on to her hand as she stroked his cock. And at that moment she realized she didn't want to be out of this situation.

Lavrell, who still had his hand resting on the back of her head as he watched her contemplate things, saw her eyes slowly drift from his own, to Michael's eyes, back to his, and then down to Michael's crotch as he began undoing his pants. And Lavrell knew that she indeed did get it so he slowly removed his hand and smiled at Amanda.

Any doubts for anyone in the room about her acceptance of the situation were removed when Amanda pulled Lavrell's cock from her mouth, used her fingers to clean up the saliva that had collected around her lips, and looked up at Michael and said, "Hi Michael." before taking Lavrell's cock back into her mouth.

Once Michael was free of clothing, he sat down on the couch and Amanda acquainted her mouth this this new black cock. Lavrell let her have a few moments where she could just focus on Michael before he knelt in between her spread legs and began to fuck her doggy style.

Amanda wasted no time in proving her oral prowess to Michael. She confirmed all that he had heard from Lavrell and Marcus by taking his cock to the root and giving him one of the best blowjobs he had ever received. Shortly after Michael's cum joined Lavrell's first load in her belly, Lavrell's second blast of sperm was splashing within her welcoming pussy. Amanda then turned around to clean his cock of their mingled juices as she fingered her clit to the final orgasm of the day at Lavrell's apartment. Then, leaving two spent black men in her wake, she cleaned herself up and headed home.

Next...Christmas/New Year's break...