Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda continues on her journey and her son seeks knowledge.
8.8k words
4.7
41.5k
61

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: Thanks again to Todger65 for his editing prowess. And thanks also to those of you that offered your feedback.

*****

"Little bitch...hey, little bitch?"

Amanda was too transfixed on the sensation in her mouth and the view she was staring at in the mirror, to hear Lavrell's words. In the mirror, Amanda saw her lips bobbing up and down on a black cock as they stretched around its girth. She watched as her cheeks hollowed with each backstroke as she applied that wonderful sucking sensation to his shaft. Her blonde hair, pulled back in a ponytail, exposed her delicate neck which seemed to slightly bulge as she pushed his cock into her throat on the down stroke.

It was that same ponytail that Lavrell grabbed to finally capture her attention.

"Little bitch..." Lavrell said with a smile as he held her ponytail to prevent her from taking him into her throat again, "your phone is ringing."

Amanda turned her eyes from the mirror towards Lavrell as she regained her hearing while she attempted to process his words. Finally comprehending what he said, she nodded slightly and reached for her purse as she simultaneously pulled her ponytail free from his grip and took his cock back into her throat. She paused with his cock fully embedded, feeling his balls against her chin while her right hand rummaged through her purse to grab her phone.

By the time she found it, it had stopped ringing. Lavrell, not willing to let the moment pass, asked her, "Who was that?"

Amanda knew she should have just made up a name, but somehow couldn't resist answering him with the truth. She slowly slid her mouth off his cock and looked up at Lavrell for a brief moment, "My son." before taking him back into her mouth.

She knew what that response would cause, and Lavrell didn't miss a beat, "You know what that means then don't you?"

Amanda continued to bob her head up and down on his cock for a few moments debating how to respond before giving into the inevitable. She pulled him free of her mouth as she looked up at him and gave his cock a nice long lick from his balls to the head of his cock.

"You want me to call him back, don't you?"

"You know I do my little bitch. And I think you liking it too."

Amanda couldn't truly deny it. There was something sexually devious about it. Something that struck a deep seeded chord within her psyche and aroused her. The lessons Lavrell, and to a lesser extent Marcus, had provided over the last couple weeks since Eddie had returned to college, were now taking root.

Those lessons included her texting her son while she lay naked and her pussy full of cum from one of their cocks, or calling him shortly after swallowing the semen from their balls. Exactly why it aroused her she could not explain. But there was no denying it from the surge of moisture in her pussy, the increase in her heartbeat, and the flushing of her cheeks. She did like it.

Unlike the other times which were met with flagging resistance, Amanda offered none to his unspoken suggestion. She simply shook her head at Lavrell with a slight grin on her face as she found Eddie's name in her contacts and pressed the call button. Her eyes remained locked on Lavrell's as her tongue drew lazy circles on the head of his black cock while the phone rang.

After three rings Eddie answered.

"Hey mom! I just called you."

"I know sweetie," as she momentarily paused at lapping Lavrell's cock, "I couldn't get to the phone in time. I was, um, busy. Is everything ok?"

Unbeknownst to Amanda and Lavrell, Eddie was conducting his own little experiment while at school. He would call or text his mother from time to time and try to gauge how long it took her to answer, or listen to see if she was out of breath or if there were any other voices around. Ever since his Thanksgiving trip home, Eddie had an increasing suspicion growing in his mind that his mother might not be the faithful woman he always believed her to be.

The "salesman's" car driving away as he arrived home from school, and then his mother braless with aroused nipples poking through her top when he walked in the door. Then, a few days into his trip, Lavrell, who Eddie had never met before, dropping by and his mother again braless and having an occasional guilty look on her face whenever she made eye contact with her son. And then the strange phone call the day he returned to school when her voice would sometimes trail off before she finally came back to the conversation. All of these things formed clues that his mind wrestled with when he turned out the lights at night.

Was she fucking around on his father? And was she doing it with a black guy?

In all honesty, while Eddie didn't necessarily want her to cheat, he couldn't really blame her for seeking affection elsewhere since his father was so focused on things outside the home. He knew she would try from time to time to remind his father that there was more than just work, and that she and Eddie wouldn't mind some of his time also, but all of that was of no use. But a black guy?

Eddie finally responded to her, "Yea mom, everything is cool. I just wanted to call and see what was up and to see how you were doing."

Amanda had briefly closed her lips around Lavrell's cock after she spoke and while she listened to Eddie's reply. Then she pulled her head back slightly so the head of his black cock was like a microphone next to her lips as she replied, "I'm doing just fine sweetie. What have you been up to?"

Her reflexive extension of the conversation served to raise everyone's arousal. All she had to do was say something to end the call and she would have met Lavrell's desire for her to call her son while his black cock was in her mouth. Instead, Amanda asked an open-ended question as if tempting fate.

Eddie, whose mind at this point was increasingly clouded with sexual thoughts, took a chance.

"Nothing mom. How about you?" Then pausing a moment to draw the nerve said, "Seen that salesman lately?"

He froze in panic immediately after saying it. And her delayed response made him feel even more nervous. However, her slow reply was not due to anger. It was because she had to pull her mouth off Lavrell's cock to reply.

"What's that honey? The salesman?"

"Um, yea mom. I was just kidding around about that." he quickly replied with a nervous laugh. "I was just joking about that car leaving the day I came home for Thanksgiving."

For whatever reason, this stirred something in Amanda.

"Ohhhh. You mean Lavrell? The black guy that was over that day?" adding a subtle emphasis to the "black" descriptor.

Now Eddie didn't know what to do. He desperately wanted some confirmation of his suspicions, but had no idea if he had crossed the line with his comments. His mother didn't seem pissed but at the same time he was at a loss for words as to how to answer her question.

Amanda pushed things a little further.

"Why do you ask if he was over?" She let that hang in the air for a moment before adding in a quiet voice, "Eddie, do you think I am having an affair?"

"Oh shit" thought Eddie. "I am dead now. Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut?" But his hardening cock reminded him why he asked.

"What?! No mom! I was, um, just playing around."

The nervousness in his voice nearly caused Amanda to giggle. She paused for a moment and let it all sink in before replying in a somewhat sexy purr, her eyes now staring at Lavrell, "He's black Eddie. What would your father think of me fucking a black man?"

That was it. Eddie had to end this conversation. Her voice, her using language he never heard her use before, and his suspicions all merged together to give him a raging hardon.

"Oh my gosh mom," he said now out of breath, "that's not what I meant. I, um, I...there's someone at the door. I need to go." And just like that he hung up. He didn't make it to the shower this time. Instead, he just lay back, pulled his cock out and jerked off, spraying his semen all over the bottom of his t-shirt.

A moment before her son's cock erupted, Amanda, her own arousal peaked, had looked up at Lavrell as the call ended and said, "My son thinks I'm fucking you." before taking his cock to the root.

Lavrell replied, "Your son is right." as he leaned his head back as his cum began painting the back of Amanda's tongue on its way to her belly.

-----

The next couple days were a blur for Amanda. She was wrapping up classes as she prepared for Christmas break and for Eddie to come home, while also spending nearly every afternoon fucking Lavrell and Marcus. Amanda learned the insane pleasures of being sandwiched between the two black men with both her pussy and ass stuffed full of black cock, before one or the other or both would pull out and feed their semen down her throat.

On her first day off from school Amanda expected Eddie to be coming home that afternoon. She had called him the night before and he was a bit sheepish on the phone. Now it was her turn to wonder if she had pushed things too far with her implied sexual commentary.

She decided that morning to Skype him so she try and read his emotions from the look on his face.

Before doing so, Amanda got herself ready for the day, which would include a visit from Lavrell. She dressed in clothes which were easy to remove since she intended to be naked once the call was over. She had put her pajama bottoms back on and a zip up hoodie. With her mind clouded from thinking about what she was going to say to Eddie and the competing thoughts of Lavrell arriving later, Amanda forgot to text her son as she normally did to let him know she was about to Skype.

Eddie answered rather quickly and Amanda was a bit shocked to see that he seemed to be still in bed at 9AM with his laptop on his lap. "Hey sweetie! Did I wake you?"

"No mom," Eddie replied with a guilty expression, "I was just, um, checking email." Eddie's cheeks reddened with embarrassment as he spoke because it wasn't his email on the screen next to his mother's Skype video image, but the paused video of a blonde woman with a black cock in her mouth. After a moments delay while he briefly panicked whether she could see what was on his screen, he asked, "How are you? Everything ok?"

Amanda knew that look. She had seen it numerous times over the years since Eddie reached puberty. Whenever she caught him looking at a pretty girl or when a movie showed a bit too much flesh or sex, that same look appeared on his face. She thought for a moment if that was similar to the look on her own face when Eddie saw her around Lavrell.

And her cheeks now flushed.

Still, she couldn't resist extending the call a moment. Ignoring his question, Amanda asked, "Did I catch you at a bad time? You, um, look busy. Should we go?"

"No mom, I'm fine. I just wasn't ready that's all." Eddie was trying to get his breathing and heart rate under control. "I was thinking about leaving here a little after lunch. That should put me there around dinner. That ok?"

The thought of him being home simultaneously gave her some comfort in knowing when her only child would arrive, but also found her doing some quick calculations to see how much time she would have with Lavrell before Eddie got there. Shaking the thoughts from her head, Amanda replied, "Yes honey that will be great. I am looking forward to having you here for the long break."

That seemed to focus both of them back on the call and they began to briefly discuss small talk. However, about five minutes later Amanda's phone buzzed.

It was Lavrell delivering a simple text, "Here. Door unlocked?"

"Here?! He was here? Already?!" Amanda thought as she silently panicked a moment as she thought about what to do. She lost track of Skype.

"Mom? You ok mom?"

His voice brought her attention back. "Yes honey. I'm sorry. I just got an unexpected text that's all." She hoped her words sounded casual and not rushed but she now desperately wanted to end the call.

It was too late. She was about to say something about needing to go when the front door opened. Thankfully it was not behind her so the camera could not display who was coming in. But the microphone suffered no such inhibitions. "Little bitch." said Lavrell. "Where you at?"

Eddie's squeaky "Mom?" made it clear he had heard Lavrell. Amanda glanced at the screen again and saw his flushed cheeks and wide eyes looking back. She had to reassure him while also quickly ending the call. Amanda thought for a moment before smiling at the screen.

"I'm sorry honey. I have to go. Someone's at the door." Then pausing naughtily, she added, "The salesman is here." With that, Amanda's gaze shifted from the camera to Lavrell as he strode towards her with confidence. Amanda continued to look at Lavrell as she absentmindedly said to Eddie, "Text when you leave ok?"

The last image Eddie had on the screen before the call ended was of his mother looking up at someone who was obviously now very close, and a black hand appearing on the screen to rest on the back of her chair. The hand was strikingly similar in color to that of the black cock being sucked by the blonde woman in the video paused on the screen. And the blonde woman's hair was strikingly similar to that of his mother.

Three minutes after the call ended, Eddie was stroking the last of the cum from his balls as his mind finished making the connections.

Amanda was already on her knees by that point, pulling Lavrell's shaft from his loose fitting jeans. She whispered "Good morning" to his cock as she kissed the head and then took him into her mouth.

"Was that your boy?" asked Lavrell.

"Mmmhmm."

"I want to hear you say it."

Amanda slowly withdrew the cock from her mouth and said, "That was my son." as she licked the head of his hardening cock. "He is coming home this afternoon." She took him into her mouth again before pulling back again. "I think he heard you come in." Back into and back out of her mouth again. "Now, please cum in my mouth." And with that, Amanda Cooper, a few minutes removed from calling her son, went to town on the black cock she adored.

Lavrell knew it now. The 'little bitch' was officially hooked.

Amanda held Lavrell's cock in her throat as each pulse of semen jetted into her belly. Her lungs were screaming for oxygen, but they lost out to the delicious sensation of pulsing black cock in her throat and the pleasured moans from Lavrell's mouth.

Once she was sure she had all of him, Amanda pulled back and took a deep breath of air. She could feel her heart pounding and briefly berated herself for almost suffocating on his cock. But a moment later his shaft was back in her mouth as she continued to nuzzle and lick him.

An hour later, Amanda was bouncing up and down on Lavrell's cock on her marital bed. They didn't even bother to get under the covers. He simply laid back and she climbed on top. They fucked like that for an extended period and Amanda silently was grateful for the leg strength her morning swims had provided. She came three times on his cock before he finally pumped his seed into her pussy. The spot left behind on the bedspread left a clear marker of what had just occurred.

Shortly after Lavrell finished the lunch Amanda had made him, he was fucking Amanda's ass doggy style in the living room when her phone buzzed with Eddie's text that he was leaving the school grounds and heading home. Lavrell, knowing her son would be contacting her soon, made sure Amanda had the phone in easy reach. He enjoyed feeling her explode into orgasm as he saw her reading the words on her screen. He continued to fuck her ass through her orgasm before telling her, "Swallow me." He marveled at how quickly she spun to obey his command and capture his seed in her mouth.

About an hour before Eddie arrived home, Lavrell was fully dressed and heading out the door. He paused a moment and looked back at Amanda, who was still naked, and said, "See you tomorrow." And then he left.

Amanda was still coming down from the multiple orgasms she had experienced that day and was nodding her head even after Lavrell had left. It was only when she heard his SUV start did she realize that tomorrow meant Eddie would be home. How was she going to pull that off?!

-----

Both Amanda and Eddie were a bit nervous as to how his arrival home would go. Each debated whether they had crossed any imaginary lines in their recent calls and Skype sessions. Would that present itself an issue when they talked? Would it rear its head at awkward times? Or would it indicate a phase of their relationship?

Ironically, it was her husband John who helped put the reunion at ease. He arrived home roughly 15 minutes before Eddie and happened to be the first one to greet him as he walked in the house. The three of them then sat down to a family meal, very atypical for them as it was usually just Amanda and Eddie, and the conversation focused on Eddie's school. Throughout their discussion, Amanda couldn't help but feel Eddie's eyes glance her way from time to time.

The following morning, Amanda got up and went to the YMCA for her normal swim, then went straight to Lavrell's place for a wonderful fuck before heading home. While driving home she naively thought she might be able to manage her two worlds without them coming into contact.

That theory only lasted until Monday.

Amanda went for her morning swim and came home to find Eddie's car gone and a note from him saying that he had headed over to a friend's house. Amanda had gone the weekend without Lavrell's cock, so she immediately sent a text asking what he was doing. She almost felt silly texting that since any normal conversation like "What are you doing?" might just as well have been read as "Can we fuck?" Still, Amanda opted for the casual question.

Lavrell responded fairly quickly that he was on his way to pick up Marcus. He then added, "Got something in mind?"

She obviously did or she wouldn't have contacted him in the first place but he wanted to continue to push her towards accepting her new self. As far as she'd come in these past couple months, she still didn't have the nerve to just come out and bluntly say what was on her mind. Instead, she responded, "My son isn't home." Translation: "Come over so we can fuck."

Lavrell didn't respond. He wanted to either have her text him back with what she actually wanted or he wanted to just show up with Marcus and have her release the pent up tension with the passion of her sexual activity.

Amanda sat there for five minutes wrestling back and forth with whether to text him, call him, or just wait. Just as she was about to send him another text asking if he received her last one, she heard two doors close in her driveway. In an instant she was at the window to confirm it was them. And a moment later her clothes were hitting the floor.

She greeted them naked, kneeling in the middle of the floor in her living room. "I wasn't sure if you were going to come or not."

"Little bitch," Lavrell replied with a bit of a chuckle, "we definitely gonna cum." as Marcus nodded his head in agreement.

There was nothing ceremonious about things. The two black men walked up to the married white wife and stood before her with hands on their hips. The unspoken command was for her to pull their cocks out herself. She did.

Amanda had to pause briefly as she undid Lavrell's pants to avoid looking a little frantic. She felt nearly the same sense of urgency in opening his jeans as she did like a child on Christmas ripping wrapping paper off gifts. She giggled briefly as her mind made that comparison.

Once their cocks were out, Amanda felt a sense of intoxication flush over her at the sight and scent. It was a sensation she loved. She could feel the rush of adrenalin, the heaviness of her eyelids, her nose opening to draw in more of their scent, and saliva pooling in her mouth. All of these merged together in her mind and caused her to wonder silently to herself, "How did I go so long without this in my life?"