Amanda's Training Ch. 01

Story Info
She has her body trained to be more sensuous.
6.1k words
4.19
33.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Well before her eighteenth birthday, Amanda had spent long hours fantasizing about having her body trained so that it would elicit the sexual attention of others and be acutely responsive to the consequences of doing so.

Starting with the onset of puberty, Amanda;s body had undergone dramatic changes. Although it retained a hint of childish innocence, her face was no longer that of a child. Visible beneath the skin were bones which promised to make hers into a face that time would not ravage. Even more dramatic were the changes which her hormones had wrought lower down. Her breasts had blossomed into a pair of enticing mounds which, even under clothes, were prominent adornments. At the same time, her hips and lower belly had acquired rounded contours, contours made particularly pleasing by the vestiges of baby fat which pampered girls often have.

From frequent and often minute inspection of her own body, Amanda was well aware of her attributes. Supplementing her own assessment was that of her peers, who made no secret of their admiration, which, in the case of females, was often tinged by envy. In addition, on dates she had learned that looks were not the only attention that her body was capable of attracting. Indeed, having boys explore her body on a date was an experience she had had with increasing frequency ever since she was fifteen, and recently she had once had intercourse with one of her boyfriends.

However, the loss of her virginity had not lived up to her expectations and had led to the end of her relationship with the boy responsible for its loss. Amanda realized that her expectations might have been inflated by her assiduous reading of romantic novels, but she remained certain that her body could give her greater pleasure than that provided by the clumsy efforts of her former boyfriend. Although she was not exactly sure what she had in mind, Amanda's intuition told her that, in order to achieve the sort of pleasure which she sought, the prelude to intercourse would be more important than the act itself. She had a conviction that sexual gratification involves much more than copulation and its attainment requires the same sort of care with which an artist approaches his craft. In particular, she was fascinated by the aesthetic possibilities and the idea of having her body be the medium on which they were realized.

Determined to find out whether her musing could be transformed into reality, Amanda turned to the internet. She was repelled by most of what she found there, but finally her persistence was rewarded. Located in the Lake District of Northern England was a place, with the somewhat daunting name "The Cumbrian School for Young Women," which offered a summer program that seemed designed to fit her needs. It advertised itself as place wherea young woman could learn how to fully appreciate and enjoy her body through a rigorous program in which she would be taught how to maximize the appeal of her body and, at the same, maximize the pleasure that she could derive from her body. The description made the program sound as if it were precisely what she was looking for, but, after reading it several times, it produced conflicting emotions. Yes, it was a curriculum which she might have written herself, but was she really ready to submit herself to it?

Amanda pondered for quite a while before deciding to take the plunge. Without divulging her true destination, Amanda persuaded her doting parents that a trip, including all expenses, to England would be an appropriate high school graduation present. Not wanting to give herself time to reconsider, once they agreed, she immediately returned to the website and registered for a one week session. The die was cast, and she would soon know whether she should have allowed her musings to remain fantasies.

In early July, Amanda left for England. She arrived in London and, the same day, took the train north , eventually making her way to Cumbria, the district from which the school derived its name. She had read enough 19th Century English poetry to know that this area had been a source of inspiration for a whole generation of English poets, and she had no trouble understanding why. However, neither poetry nor the appreciation of nature was the reason for her presence there, and so she immediately took a taxi to her destination: The "Cumbrian School for Young Women".

The school was housed in huge 19th Century mansion set in the middle of a large park filled with shadows cast by stately trees in the waning light of a mid-summer evening. Ostentatious and devoid of architectural merit, the building nonetheless had a comfortable charm which helped allay Amanda's fears. Finding the front door locked, she rang the doorbell to signal her arrival. Within seconds, the door opened, and a smiling face ushered into a grand, ornately decorated entrance hall Once inside, her host greeted her.

"I'm Mary, and you must be Amanda. We have been expecting your arrival and realize that you have been traveling for nearly twenty four hours. Thus, I assume that you are exhausted and in dire need of a good night's sleep. For this reason I have arranged for you to have an early supper, after which I suggest that you go to bed as soon as you have had a chance to bath and become accustomed to your surroundings. Tomorrow you will begin your program, but tonight you should simply try to overcome the effects of too little sleep and jet lag."

Amanda found Mary's solicitude reassuring, and after a light meal followed by a protracted warm bath, she had no trouble falling into a deep sleep on the sumptuous bed in her room.

Amanda woke up early the next morning, but before she had time to rise or worry about what she was expected to do, Mary appeared at her bedside. Seating herself next to Amanda, Mary pulled the covers off Amanda's recumbent body. Amanda's initial response was one of shock at the exposure of her scantily clad body to a stranger, but, remembering where she was and why she was there, she resisted the temptation to recover herself. Observing Amanda 's consternation, Mary attempted to relieve her anxiety.

"Please do not take offense at my boldness. I have been assigned as your mentor during your time here, and, while playing that role, I will take frequent and considerable liberties. Indeed, before I can even begin tutoring it, I must have intimate and detailed information about your body, and I thought that this would be a good opportunity to start obtaining that information. Thus, if you have no strong objections, I am going to remove your nightgown and examine your body while you are still lying down. As you will learn, during your stay every portion of your anatomy will be subjected to repeated examination either by me or one of the other staff members. You might say that the purpose of the examination which I want to perform now is to provide a baseline against which we can compare the results of future examinations, thereby measuring your progress.

Having your body examined by others is an integral part of the program for which you registered, and so, if you do not think that you can learn to enjoy them, you should have second thoughts about continuing. Do I have your permission to proceed?"

Confronted with the alternative of either complying or leaving, Amanda , in spite of her strong reservations about granting a stranger privileges which she had heretofore thought should be reserved for a lover, gave her assent. Adding to her concern was the fact that stranger was a woman. Amanda had occasionally wondered how she would feel about having another woman as a lover, but she had always rejected the idea and consigned it to the category ideas which should not be given serious consideration. Now she was about to find out if she had been right to reject it.

As soon as she had Amanda's agreement, Mary divested Amanda of her nightgown, starting at the hem and gently working it up her supine body before lifting over her head. As distinguished from that of the ardent boys who had disrobed her, Mary's response to Amanda's nakedness was that of a connoisseur who recognizes and appreciates quality when she sees it. For some time she simply looked at the rolling landscape of Amanda's recumbent torso. Once she had visually familiarized herself with the terrain, Mary leaned forward and ran her hands over its hills and valleys. As her hands passed over them, she pressed her fingers into the deliciously soft layer of baby fat on their surface, tracing shallow trenches as she went and observing with admiration the resilience of Amanda's youthful flesh. Her exploration began in the region around Amanda's navel and the swell of her lower belly, but she soon extended it upwards to include Amanda's breasts and downwards to the junction between her upper thighs. Everywhere that her fingers delved she was gratified to find that she encountered the same luxurious texture.

"You are blessed with a beautiful body, one which can be a source of pleasure for both you and anyone else who has access to it. I am pleased that you appear to already understand its virtues and enjoy having them appreciated by others. Thus, during your visit here, we can concentrate on refining your ability to attract the attention which your body craves and to enjoy the consequences of its success when it receives the attention which it seeks . In order to design your program to serve you best we will carefully monitor how you respond to various types of stimulation. After breakfast, I will escort you to the room in which a lot of your training will take place. Depending on your attitude that you bring to it, you will either find your training highly pleasurable, mildly irritating, or difficult to tolerate. I will be very interested to learn which of these alternatives will be the most accurate description of your experience."

When she had finished, Mary let Amanda go into the bathroom and perform her usual ablutions. Amanda instinctively reached for her bathrobe, but, before she could put it on, Mary took it from her, explaining that, for the duration of her stay, Amanda use of clothing would be restricted to those garments which were prescribed in connection with her training. Self-conscious about her nakedness but resigned to her fate, Amanda crossed the bedroom and disappeared into the bathroom, all the while mulling over what Mary had said and wondering what experiences awaited her after breakfast.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she found a tray with her breakfast had been placed on the table in her room. Disturbed by the thoughts which she had been having, she was not particularly hungry, but Mary encouraged her to fortify herself for the morning by eating something. The contact of her buttock with the cool seat of the chair next to the table renewed Amanda's awareness of her nudity, but nonetheless she managed to consume most of the food on the tray.

When Amanda had finished eating, Mary took her by the hand and escorted her through the halls of the mansion until they arrived at their destination. Along the way, she encountered several young women in a similar state of undress, but, aside from the covert glances and comparisons which she made as they passed, she made no attempt to communicate with them, and they made no attempt to converse with her. Their destination was a bit of a surprise to her. She had expected to be brought to some sort of austere room like that at a class room. Instead, she found herself in a small wood paneled room with benches running along its walls. Having seen them depicted in magazines, she had no trouble recognizing that she had entered a sauna. Seeing Amanda's look of surprise, Mary explained.

"Before we begin training your body, we want you to have time to digest your breakfast. At the same time, to alleviate the stress that our regimen would cause if your body were to resist what is being done to it, we want to prepare your body by decreasing its tension while increasing its receptiveness. Twenty minutes in a steamy sauna should accomplish both goals. In addition, it will open your pores and leave your skin exquisitely sensitive. To keep you company, another girl will be coming in a minute or so. Once she is here, I will turn on the sauna and the two of you will have the pleasure of watching the effect of the heat on our own and each others body. I f you do not already know, I think that you will discover that there is great sensual pleasure in watching another girl's body undergoing the same transformations which your own is experiencing."

Amanda's companion arrived shortly after Mary spoke, and the two of them were left alone in the dimly lit confines of the sauna cabinet. Within a minute, beads of perspiration appeared on both girls, and soon they were bathed in steady stream of sweat which issued from all their pores. Amanda had been taught to consider sweat as a bodily function which a girl should keep hidden, but as she watched it emerge from the other girl's pores and coat her svelte figure in a glistening sheath of moisture, she wondered why sweat on a female body was deemed to be a liability. Indeed, looking down at her own torso, she had to admit that her assets were enhanced by the little rivulets of perspiration coursing along the contours that defined them.

As the heat increased, the two girls felt and eventually succumbed to a strong sense of lassitude. Even though they had not exchanged a word, they seemed to read each others thoughts and, by what could only have been by mutual agreement, lay down in close proximity on the same bench. The bench being narrow, their bodies rubbed against each other. Normally, Amanda would have avoided such contact, but now she found it both welcome and exciting. The sweat on their skin acted as a lubricant, and slithering against the other girl reminded Amanda of porpoises she had seen playing in an aquarium. After a few minutes, they abandoned themselves to their sensual instincts. Turning on their sides, they hugged their bodies together: face to face, breasts to breasts, belly to belly, and legs entwined.

It was in this entangled state that their mentors found them. Neither girl noticed that their private union had observers until Mary interrupted their reverie..

"I see that you two have become acquainted and become, quite literally, bosom buddies. That's as it ought to be in view of the fact that you will be spending lots of time together and will be witness to each others reactions to the program for which you have signed up. It is always helpful to watch someone else who is having the same experiences as oneself, especially when those experiences are unfamiliar and occasionally demanding. Because your bodies are quite different, your responses will not be identical, thereby providing an interesting basis for comparison with your own reactions."

Embarrassed to have been found in such a compromising embrace, Amanda and her companion hastily disengaged from one another, only to be further embarrassed by the loud splat which accompanied the separation of their sweaty bodies and by their disheveled appearance. However, Mary's tone indicated that she saw nothing surprising or unbecoming about the state in which she found them, and she relieved their anxiety about their disarray by leading them to a room in which they could shower.

Once they were alone in the shower, Amanda decided that, having already become so intimate with each other physically and learned that they were destined to share even more intimacy in the near future, it was high time for them to find out each others names. After Amanda had given her own name, she learned that her companion was French and that her name was Michel. The decision to exchange names rekindled their desire to derive comfort from one anothers presence, with the consequence that they spent less time scrubbing themselves than they spent scrubbing each other. Washing and being washed by another woman was not something which Amanda had ever imagined herself doing, but whatever inhibitions she had had seemed to have been melted by the heat of the sauna. Indeed, she discovered that exploring another woman's body and having that other woman explore hers was both fascinating and pleasurable. In all the time that she had spent before her mirror or caressing her own body, she had never seen or been able to appreciate the subtle intricacies of the female anatomy in the kind of detail that her examination of Michel's body afforded her.

By the time that Amanda and Michel emerged from the shower, each knew a good deal about the others body and had learned new things about her own. Of particular interest to Amanda was the contrast between her own curvacious, pink softness and Michel's athletic firmness under her tawny, nearly dusky, skin. Whereas her own breasts thrust forward in starkly white cones capped by her pink nipples, Michel's sat high on her chest in two solid looking, deeply tanned mounds surmounted by ruddy nipples emerging from dark red aereolae. At the place where her own lower belly asserted its roundness below her navel, Michel's barely protruded and was maintained in a tightly controlled, oval shape by sinuous abdominal muscles. Similarly, at the junction of Michel's thighs, there was no extra flesh like the luxurious padding which framed her own mons. All these discoveries intrigued Amanda and peaked her curiosity.

After their shower, the two girls were lead by their mentors to a room filled with a large number of devices, most of which were, at first glance, of indeterminate use. In addition to the devices, there were two handsome young men. Amanda had become quite accustomed to parading around in the nude, but this was the first time since her arrival that she had encountered males. Earlier she had been disturbed by the intimate attentions of another woman, thinking that such intimacy should be reserved for a man, now she found herself equally disturbed to be displaying her nakedness to men. She realized her inconsistency, but consistency had never been her strong suite and its absence under the circumstances was not her greatest concern at the time. Instead, her concern was about the presence of two young men and her suspicion about the role which they would play in her upcoming training.

As she soon find out, her suspicion was well founded. Shortly after they entered the room, Mary placed her hand on Amanda's back and pushed her toward one of the young men until she was standing within a few inches of him. Instinctively, Amanda brought up her hands to preserve what little was left of her modesty, but Mary quickly grabbed her wrists and drew her arms back, holding them in a vice like grip at the base of her spine. In doing so, she forced Amanda's shoulders back and thrust her breasts forward.

"Amanda, you mustn't deny yourself the pleasure which this young man can give you. You have a lovely body, but you will never benefit from its beauty if you are selfish and refuse to give others the opportunity to enjoy it as well. As you can see from the bulge in his crotch, John here is already attracted by what he sees and would like to become better acquainted with your assets. To deny him his wish would be both rude and foolish. Indeed, he is quite expert in the stimulation of the female anatomy, and I want you to allow him to exercise his expertise on yours. Seeing as they are the most readily available portion of you at the moment, he will begin by working on your breasts, with particular attention to your nipples. During your time together, you may have noticed how much more prominent Michel's nipples are than your own. Probably you thought that their greater prominence was simply a matter of natural anatomical difference, which, no doubt, it to some extent is. However, nature accounts for only part of the difference. At least as important is the training which Michel's nipples have received during the days that she has been with us Every day, she has had her nipples exercised in the way that John is about to exercise yours. Undoubtedly, this is a sort of calisthenics which you never imagined. Nonetheless, as you will soon learn, it is every bit as demanding as the sort with which you are familiar, albeit the demands it makes are of a more psychologically than physically strenuous nature. To prepare yourself before he begins, I want you to take a look at what Michel's nipples have been experiencing since our arrival. I hope that her fortitude will inspire you to follow her example."

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12