Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me?" she asked, "I haven't come yet - who's going to have me?"

"You have her Chris," said Sam generously, "I want to watch. And I'll get you ready for the next round!"

With that Sam grasped my somewhat flaccid penis and with a combination of lips, tongue and fingers he soon brought him to life again, although there was little hope that I'd be able to erupt again for some time.

'Never mind,' I thought, 'If I don't come too quickly, I'll be able to give her a decent fucking.'

Finesse had long since departed as Paula now began divesting herself of her squire's son's outfit; her clothes flying to the four corners of the room in her haste to get undressed; until as she began to pull her drawers down, she turned and leaned over the big armchair; her delicious-looking arse now winking at me.

"Wrong week," she said, her drawers now at her knees, "But I'll come if you fuck me up the arse anyway."

I turned to get into position, not objecting one little bit to fucking her bum rather than her pussy but I hesitated and Paula knew immediately what the problem was.

"Sam - in the bathroom, over there; there's a tube of KY by the window. Be a darling and fetch it please," she said and Sam was up and across the room immediately, his erection swinging around as he moved.

Moments later and the tube was in my hand, being squeezed to produce a generous dollop which I spread over my penis. Another blob was applied to Paula's arsehole and appreciating the need for her to be primed for a penile insertion, I pushed one finger gently at her small brown hole, until it slid inside.

Paula breathed a small sigh as I penetrated her; then made slightly louder sighs as I added a second finger and then a third.

"Come on then, don't wait now, I think I'm ready," she said and I leaned forward, wiping my slippery fingers on a towel that Sam had also brought from the bathroom.

My penis was at absolutely the right height for insertion; the slight upward angle of my erection adding to the perfection of our forthcoming fuck and I just shuffled forward a little more until my cock was touching her hole.

"Ready?" I asked and Paula hummed her assent.

"Ok, I'm coming in!" I said softly, "Here it comes."

With that I closed the gap and my knob began to disappear; quickly at first and then it was held in place by her sphincter muscles, before they relaxed and my knob and an inch or so of my cock disappeared inside her.

Paula let out another little sigh of contentment and I felt her hole squeeze me and her hips flex to encourage me, so I pushed further forward until I was embedded right to the root; until I could go no deeper. I held my penis there, enjoying the deep warmth and comfort, enjoying the spasms of her muscles around my shaft, enjoying the feel of her soft smooth buttocks against my thighs.

"You ok? You took me so easily," I said as I began to move in and out slowly and Paula again hummed her reply.

"Mmmmm, it felt lovely, you sliding in like that," she said, "You're not the first cock I've had up there, that's why it was so easy; I love being taken up my arse."

Gradually I allowed my speed to increase, while changing my thrusts from deep to shallow; from one angle to another and then from fast to slow, trying to reach all the pleasure points that might be up inside her.

Paula was moaning and groaning as I stimulated her and her hips kept thrusting back at me; she was really getting into this, especially when I changed my approach and my cock rubbed against some firmer flesh inside her rectum. I guessed I'd found her G-spot, so I continued working my cock against the aroused tissue.

"Oooooh fuck that's so good," moaned Paula, "You're going to make me cum - I'm getting so close..."

And so was I - even having come off just a few minutes ago and despite thinking that I'd last for a while I could once again feel things rising but there was no way I was going to ease up now. And my arousal was enhanced as I looked aside and saw Sam working hard on his own penis just a few feet from us.

"Suck him Paula, suck him," I suggested, "Another mouthful for you."

Paula now also became aware of Sam's penis and she reached round to pull him towards her, each of us swivelling and shuffling around so she could get his cock into her mouth.

Paula was now just bent over doggy-style with no chair under her body so I reached for her now free-hanging breasts with both hands. Ooooh - what a lovely feeling! My two hands completely filled with heavy, warm, firm, pliable, sexy breasts; breasts whose nipples seemed to bore holes in my palms until I captured them in my fingers.

Paula groaned loudly as I held her nipples and moaned even louder as I gently twisted them between my fingers and thumbs.

But down below I was still busy, my penis was still pushing in and pulling out of her hole while her muscles continued to squeeze me to help me to unload.

We were all getting quite excited by now; both Paula and I were sweating and panting; her body was jerking puppet-like from time to time; her muscles spasming around me. My penis was as hard as he'd ever been as he readied himself to paint her insides and even Sam was now getting close; his eyes had shut although his mouth had opened - there was going to be a huge group orgasm any time soon!

To bring Paula over the brink I dropped one hand and quickly reaching around her hip I felt for her clit - and found my hand instead on a large, very hard and very slippery penis!

"You've got a bloody cock!" I cried in excitement, "I love it - you've got a cock!"

"What?" yelled Sam, "Oh my God - she has, she has!"

Her penis felt incredibly exciting to hold; such an unexpected find that I couldn't help but masturbate her slippery, throbbing penis rapidly.

"Oh you bastard!" groaned Paula, "You weren't supposed to know! Oh God - oh God - I'm cumming! You're making me cum!"

She knelt almost upright, nearly dislodging me from her anus before I managed to pull her closer to me but my other hand was even busier as I wanked her lovely penis to orgasm.

With a loud moan from Paula, a long stream of white cum burst from her cock, spraying up Sam's chest; a second streamer coated his cock and splashed onto his pubes. I rubbed Paula's penis faster and another two quick squirts sprayed over Sam's chest and breasts again. Some small dribbles of sticky cum coated my fist as she came down from her climax but Sam and I were yet to cum!

"Hold still Paula," I cried, my cock driving quickly in and out of her hole, "Going to fill you up - it's coming, coming!"

And in front of me Sam pulled Paula's head back to his stiff cum-coated penis, Paula's mouth engulfing him immediately.

"Ohhhhh God Paula, that's so nice, don't stop, please don't stop!" cried Sam, his small hips almost vibrating as he thrust his cock into her mouth.

For a few moments there was almost silence, broken only by the slap of bodies meeting and the slurping of Paula's wet mouth but the silence wasn't going to last long.

"Oh yeah...that's it!" I moaned as Paula's anal ring squeezed tight around my penetrating penis, "I'm cumming - yessss, cummmmmming...right now!"

"Let it go!" said Sam, "Fill her up - I'm going to fill her other end too!"

"Uuuuughhhh! Uuuuughhhh! Ohhhh fuck!" I groaned as spasm after spasm shook me; each spasm powering another load of my hot cum into her rectum, "Ooooh Christ, that's good!"

Sam, now caught up in my orgasm was letting loose too.

"Take it Paula - suck me off - swallow it all," he cried, "Yessss, yessss, ohhh yessss!"

I'd almost collapsed onto Paula's back, held up only by one hand on the armchair seat beside us; the other hand still around Paula's sizeable penis as I breathed heavily and regained my senses.

I'd just sucked off a bloke who had breasts; then fucked a woman who had a cock! What the hell...?

But who was I to complain - as I said in my preamble, I just love sex and I don't care who with - and this was sex in the raw and it felt wonderful!

Eventually I lifted myself off Paula's back and Sam, understanding, threw me the towel which I clamped over Paula's arsehole as I slid my penis from her body. Paula's hand came and held it in place as I moved away, my other hand now leaving her penis to relax.

I looked at my hand; it was just covered in blobs and streaks of her cum - too much to waste and too good as well, no doubt. I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked and licked all her juices from my hand, loving the salty taste and the erotic texture. Her offerings weren't enough to fill my mouth but they left my mouth feeling so gorgeously slippery and slimy after I'd finished.

And gradually we all recovered into relaxed positions; Paula back into her chair and Sam and I back onto the settee - all of us still breathing faster than normal but all of us smiling happily at each other while Sam wiped himself down with the towel.

I just didn't know what to say - I was gobsmacked by the assorted turns of events that had taken place over the past hour or so, but fortunately Paula broke the ice.

"Sorry you had to find out that way," she said, her face downturned, "I wanted to tell you but I was scared..."

"Don't be stupid," I said, "You wouldn't have scared me off, that's for sure! Come on, buck up."

"Nor me! I wouldn't have been scared if I'd known," said Sam, "That's incredible - you having a cock too; I'd never have thought it."

Paula looked somewhat happier now, so much so that I could have sworn that I saw her penis lift a bit as if looking for some more action...

"Let me get some more drinks," said Paula, rising from her chair, "I'm parched and if I'm going to tell you my story then I'll need a drink anyway."

She headed off to the kitchen, her feminine hips swaying wonderfully and her thighs now traced with wet runnels of my leaking cum; soon to return with two cans and another vodka and something.

"Cheers," she said as she handed out our cans; wiped her thighs with the towel, folded it and sat down on it once more, "That's better!"

We raised our cans as well, everyone now more relaxed in mind as well as body and for a little while we just drank, replenishing our lost body fluids.

"I was going to tell you," said Paula, "I started turning into a woman ages ago, it seems, so I'm probably the best part of ten years or so ahead of you, Sam. I always knew I was a woman when I was in my teens - I always wanted breasts and make-up and pretty clothes and stuff but it wasn't until I left home when I was nineteen like you Sam that I could start on the journey to becoming a woman."

She took a long swig from her drink to finish it; got up, dashed into the kitchen and soon returned with a replenished glass.

"So I got some advice and started taking hormones like you and some, what, ten years down the line and here I am," she said, "So what do you think of me?"

"Well I think you are gorgeous," I said, "Absolutely gorgeous!"

"What are you going to do next Paula," Sam asked, "Are you going for the full works; going to have your cock chopped off and all that?"

"You're joking!" she said, "I'm going to stay this way! I have too much fun with him!"

And with that she stood up; her hand fell to her cock and with a few strokes it was standing proudly upwards, ready for action once again!

"So what about you Sam, where are you heading?" asked Paula, "You keeping going to keep all your bits?"

"No," replied Sam, blushing, "I've only just started my treatment but I've already spoken to a specialist and they'll make a vagina for me. It'll be a few years yet, but it's all planned and I can't wait!"

"You've really got a nice slim body, haven't you," I added, "You'll make a good model, what with your elfin looks and your little arse - just what they seem to go for."

I looked back to Paula and quickly added...

"Not that your more voluptuous figure isn't bloody lovely," I said, quickly covering all angles, "Personally I prefer some nice curves and a decent handful; but you're both just so lovely. You'd be even nicer if you had a pussy too, Paula!"

"What, aren't I enough for you?" she replied, smiling broadly, "Aren't my big tits and my nice cock and my tight arse enough for you?"

She stood up and shook her hips and tits at me, her newly risen erection also swaying as she moved and I nearly jumped on her there and then!

I looked back and forward from one to the other.

"Honestly I don't know which I prefer," I said, "You're both so...so, sexy; so desirable; makes me wish I could be in two places at once!"

"You could always start here," said Sam as he held out his own erection, "Come and suck me off again - you did such a good job last time."

I drained my can and stood up; my penis too was all ready for another round of action.

"Excuse me Paula," I said, giving Paula's breasts a quick feel as I moved past her, "Can't refuse a cry for help, can I!"

Quickly I sank to my knees before Sam who edged his arse to the front of the settee so his cock was more completely accessible and a few moments later his knob was between my lips once more. Already there was the subtle taste of precum; a vague flavour more akin to an imagined taste rather than anything physical. But I knew that there was a physical presence; the slipperiness of his precum coated my tongue and lips attested to that - he was primed and ready to go.

Sam's cock, being some six inches long, I guessed, fitted into my throat quite easily; it was only when he thrust hard that he tested my gag reflexes but otherwise I was able to surround his entire penis with my mouth and lips. He was a very comfortable size to suck - and if the last time had been anything to go by, he was also a very rewarding suck!

And now I had his cock settled in my mouth I remembered to raise my hands to reach his cute little jutting breasts; his firmly bulging breasts with his small hard nipples...they felt so completely different to Paula's generous mammaries in my hands.

I was just getting into my stride when I felt hands on my back - it was Paula who had come over to join us and I smiled inside, pleased that she wasn't going to be left out.

I heard her kissing Sam; their mouths sucking and smooching at each other playfully before she knelt down beside me.

And I was about to raise my head and offer Sam's cock to her when I felt Paula's hand exploring my arse; running from my waist downwards over my buttock; then underneath and returning up the cleft of my arse until she found my arsehole.

I found myself sucking in a breath quickly as a fingertip stabbed inside me; then she was gone.

And then Paula was back, this time with her head right beside mine, her arm draped around me.

"I'm going to fuck you Chris," she said softly into my ear, "You'll like that, won't you?"

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, my arse unconsciously squirming as she touched me.

I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to have a cock up my arsehole; some five years or more had passed since I was last anally penetrated and the idea of being fucked by someone as lovely as Paula had got me all excited and eager.

"Where's that lube?" asked Paula, "Ah, got it. Hang on Chris, just coming."

A few moments later and I felt her fingers touch me again, this time slithering around on a bed of gel as she centred on my hole. Her fingertip moved slowly around my wrinkled flesh, just pressing slightly until she found my core, then suddenly she speared me with her finger, straight in almost up to the knuckle!

"Aaaaaaggghhhhh!" I cried as the shock pierced me, bringing a sudden flush of sweat to my brow, "Fuck - might have let me know you were going to do that!"

"Why - did that hurt?" she asked playfully, "Just wait til I put my cock in you then!"

"Bitch!" I moaned, my arsehole still trembling from her finger, "I'm ready for you now, but take it easy with that big hard-on of yours."

"Wouldn't be nasty, would I?" she said seductively, "Not after you were so nice to me!"

To take my mind off the forthcoming pain, I sucked Sam's cock back into my mouth but despite that I was able to feel every slight movement as Paula moved her penis up against my skin. I slowed my actions as I awaited the insertion of her cock and soon enough I felt pressure at my anus as her blunt end pushed against my small hole.

Eager to accommodate her I pushed outwards and it must have done the trick because immediately I felt her penis penetrate, the ridge around her knob sliding through my anal ring almost without pain at all.

"Ooooh that's lovely," I moaned around the slight pain, my cry echoed by Paula from above me.

I wriggled my hips to encourage her to push deeper into me; I was loving every inch of her cock; it filled me so comfortably and smoothly now.

Paula leaned her body closer and I felt her cock sliding into my depths, her full seven inches now buried inside me, her fuzzy pubes now crumpled against my buttocks. She held the pose; both of us enjoying the very close and very intimate feelings - before she started to move her penis in and out, slowly, steadily and smoothly.

It was a languid action, a controlled sliding that carried such sensuous feelings with it that we both found ourselves quivering with excitement.

And then gradually need overcame control and Paula began to move her cock much more energetically, almost violently banging her penis into me with each thrust; her thighs slapping against my buttocks, her balls bouncing against mine with each needful hump of her hips.

I was still managing to keep an interest going on Sam's cock but most of my attention was now down lower where I was finding myself pumping my hole back at Paula - thrust for thrust we each strove to accommodate her energetic penis; breath after breath we fucked each other hard, Paula's hands now gripping my waist firmly.

Soon we were both sweating profusely; panting quickly; quivering and jerking throughout - the pressure in Paula's powerful penis was building; it was soon going to fill my bowels with its contents; its lovely hot outflow of sperm!

And now, as we approached the final stretch our actions were becoming less controlled and more spasmodic as unexpected jerks and shocks of Paula's orgasm made its presence known.

"Won't be long," she moaned from above me, "I'm getting there - going to fill you up in a minute."

"Yes Paula - do it - come on, fuck me, fill me!" I groaned, tightening my arsehole around her cock as best I could, "I'm ready for you!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she grunted as she powered her penis into me for one last effort, "Yessssss - cummmmming!"

"Oooooooohhhh!" I cried as I felt her cock push deep into me and then pulsate as it spread warmth all around inside me, "Oooooohhh, more, give me more!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!" groaned Paula as she drove her cock back deeply and sprayed another load into my bowels, "Ohhhh fuckkkkkk, lovely, feels lovely!"

I felt another squirt erupt before Paula's penis became quiescent except for minor jerking as her orgasm unwound and she collapsed onto my back, her warm damp breasts now squashed and plastered over my back.

"Phewwwww!" I said, "You certainly know how to fuck! That was a good one!"

"Damn well was, wasn't it!" she replied, "Really got into that one - thanks Chris, you felt good too!"

"What about me?" asked a somewhat lonely Sam who was still sitting there with a solid erection and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh fuck - sorry Sam - got a bit otherwise occupied there," I said, "Do you want me to carry on?"

"No," said Sam, "I want to fuck you now - I've never fucked a man and you're already all wet and slippery so it'll be easy..."

"Yeah, why not?" I replied, "So long as Paula doesn't mind."

"Why should I? Hang on then, I'll move," said Paula and soon I felt her penis sliding gently from my hole, leaving a void that seemed to be desperate to be filled again.