Amateur Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola sits back, propped up on cushions, absolutely naked, sweat shining on her perfect skin like diamantes on a nude leotard, like varnished veneer. She supports her head with her left hand, the other squeezes her right nipple. She watches intently.

I'm stripped of the skirt, leaving me in just the cramped high heels, and bent over the bed, supporting myself, my head close to Lola's belly. Her eyes meet mine. Amy picks up her discarded underwear, and places it across her hand. Ahead of me, Lola moves her right hand down between her legs, gently circling her clitoris. I really want to taste it. I can smell her, a hot vapour of sweat and come. I can think of nothing else.

Amy, behind me now, nudges the strap on against my ass-hole, and warns me that if I don't come before she gets bored, she's fucking me with it. It's still hot and wet from Lola's cunt. I can feel myself swell, fire coursing through me, glowing inside, molten flesh ready to erupt.

Amy holds onto my shoulder with her left hand, right hand reaching around to grip my cock, and moves her hand backwards and forwards rapidly, the lace of her underwear harsh on the tip of my now really sensitive cock. She isn't going to have chance to get bored. I come almost instantly, filling the underwear with my hot come, it oozes out of the sides and between the lace, wetting her hand. She doesn't stop with her movements until I beg her to stop, and even then, she plays for another couple of seconds, really extending the agony of orgasm.

She turns me around, and pushes me onto the carpet, on all fours. When she's removed the strap on, she kneels and presses her dirty underwear to my face, and orders me to lick it clean, which I obediently do. It's been a while since I tasted myself. Fucking weird. When she's satisfied that it's mostly gone, she stands over me as she replaces the underwear. I take a long last look at her wet pussy, her line of pubic hair, as she slowly draws her knickers up. She kneels down to my level, kisses me hard on the lips, slaps me harder, and then turns to leave, without a backwards glance.

Lola joyously leaps from the bed and makes to follow, stopping at the door to tell me to gather myself for five minutes, saying she'll be back, and then turns to go. I watch her beautiful, round white ass disappear into the dark after Amy.

I pick myself up off the floor and slump across the bed, awash with thoughts of just about everything, from the consequences of the evening for our friendship, who the hell was Amy anyway, and how I feel about myself, after the ordeal. I can smell Lola still, I can feel the duvet beneath me is damp and warm.

After about ten minutes I hear the door downstairs close, then a minute later the sound of a toilet flushing, before the soft, slow footsteps of my friend returning. She pauses in the darkness of the doorway, her pale skin softly reflecting the limited light, shape and colour blurred. She watched me for some time, as I searched out the pinpricks of light reflecting in her wide eyes. I could sense her, as warmth radiating from a fire, her gentle breath waves crashing on a stony shore in the quiet that remained. Before long I felt blood coursing powerfully once more. Lola could see it, too, and she took slow, deliberate steps into the room, hips swaying gently, dark triangle of pubic hair a pendulum, metering her progress.

She sat astride me, and lowered herself slowly onto my rehardened cock, and emitted a long, animal moan as we were finally allowed to satisfy an evening of desire. She was hot, soft, yielding, welcoming after the hours of build-up. We rapidly built to a crescendo of movement and sound, before a cascade of come and sweat poured from both of us.

We lay beside one another, breathing gradually returning to normal, heartrates dropping from a perilous high to soporific sedation. After a while we moved beneath the covers, and cradled one another, grateful for some genuine care and intimacy after the evening of violence and uncertainty. This was new to me, not to her, but after the satisfaction, the release, and the conclusion of months of outright desire, we approached happiness then, lying in one another's' arms, drifting off to sleep under the warm light of the lamps, the music still softly playing.

We woke up many hours later, the radio and lights still on, sun prising apart the narrow gap in the curtain. Birds sang outside. We lay still, nestled into one another, absolutely no uncertainty or awkwardness. We dressed, ate breakfast, and I eventually returned home. Later on, I was to discover, Amy went back to her boyfriend's house where they fucked for about 7 hours straight, coming time after time. I like to think I had something to do with that, but in truth I hadn't touched her all evening. I saw her a few times after that, but man was she cool. Not a flicker of recognition crossed her face, and when we were introduced properly, it was genuinely like we'd never met, although when she pushed her hair behind her ear, the memory of her eating Lola's pussy flooded back to me, rather pleasantly.

Lola and I have settled into a regular routine of post-work takeaways and chat, though we have sex now, instead of just talking about it. Who knows where this will lead, where our journey ends. One thing's for sure, it had a hell of a start.

Fin.

12