Amateur Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is a small ring that would look nice and see how thick the ring is? You could go thicker but I think this would be a safer choice, especially if you intend to "play" with her."

My Pet was now rubbing her legs together, her blouse remained open and a few customers has already made an effort to spy her naked chest. All the attention, all the humiliation was making my Pet wet and I could see the lust building in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Can you do this now?"

"Yes, I can. We can have her sit here behind the counter and do it or if you want we can do it in a room I have in the back."

"Let's not bother with the room, I am sure Pet would love to have it done here in the open. Wouldn't you Pet?"

"If it pleases you Mistress, your Pet is yours to command."

As the sales girl pointed to a spot where my Pet could come behind the counter, she did so and then sat down on the chair as directed by the sales girl. If I wasn't already in love with her I was when she held her own blouse open, exposing her chest to all and told the salesgirl she was ready. I was busy watching the display of courage when Master tapped me on the shoulder.

"They are going to bring out another chair for you slut. I think this is your final task, at least until you want something else from me."

He then unbuttoned my blouse and led me to the opening in the counter, placing a similar set of nipple rings in my hand. I looked down and saw that although they were similar in circumference, the thickness of the ring was a little bigger then the ones I now saw being put into Pet. Another salesgirl appeared and sat me down and not wanting to be less care- free then Pet, I too held my blouse open, displaying my only slightly larger tits to the whole store.

The whole ordeal took about a half hour and the pain was significant but ebbed off quickly to a tolerable level. We the ladies were finished and had handed us written instructions for keeping the nipples clean and free of infection, we headed out to the car hand in hand, our blouse still unbuttoned our newly pierced tits exposed as our blouses swayed. Master settled the bill and we then returned home.

The nipple rings had the desired effect for both Pet and I as our nipples would pop up at the oddest times, often in public and people would gaze and we'd enjoy the humiliation. Master learned that he could provide a bit of torture by clipping our rings to each other and then having us make love. We'd get into it and try to move and yank our nipples away from each other, scream at the pain and come back together only to repeat the pulling later. It was deliciously exciting and kept both of us on the edge, unable to properly cum until Master released us.

I could go on and on and talk about all the sex we'd had but it does get a bit redundant. I have since placed a Tattoo on Pet's pubic mound that looks like mine but says "Emily's" instead of slut. After a year or so we began to become more exclusive with one another. We had a few instances like the park where Master had us fucked by strange men and a few times where Pet and I enjoyed a woman together. As I said in the beginning we still find time to enjoy the Master/Slut and The Mistress/Pet relationship. Yes, Pet is still a part of the family. I have over the years given Master two children, one boy and one girl and Pet has given Robert a girl. Of course the tattoo I had was revealed when they shaved me prior to each birth and the mumbled comments died out as another contraction hit. We raise the children together and as I said we serve in our roles when we can. As the children grow we refrain from that activity when they are home and to them I am either Mom or Aunt Emily and Pet is either Mom or Aunt Becky.

Master is Daddy to all the kids and someday we will need to give them a story they can believe. Until then I look forward to whenever Pet and I can be together, and times when Pet and I can again serve Master as we so dearly desire.

12