Amateur Photographer Ch. 11

Story Info
Preparing for a 'special' date with Kate.
5.7k words
4.47
41k
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi David."

It was Kate on the phone.

"Hi Kate."

"Have fun last night?" she said.

"Um, yeah, I guess," I said, still feeling foggy from the effects of the drugs. I almost wished I couldn't remember everything that did happen last night, but my memory was clear enough. She had coerced me into sucking Richard's cock. I certainly remembered that. I hoped she wouldn't bring it up. I didn't really want to talk about it.

"Hey, the party, you know, the CFNM thing, it's been postponed till next week. Some of the girls can't make it."

"That's fine," I said. It sure was. It was only the promise that she would let me fuck her afterwards that made me agree to it in the first place.

"But I tell you what," she said. "Instead, let's go out. Just you and me, a date, if you like."

"OK," I said, "that sounds great."

"We could go out for a romantic dinner, maybe go dancing afterwards, what do you think?"

"Yeah, love to," I said. And I did. I nice conventional romantic date with Kate. That would be really nice, I thought to myself.

"Great. Only I'd like to do it a little bit differently. Make it a little bit special."

"Oh, how so?" I said, wondering exactly what she meant by 'different' and 'special'. With Kate, that could mean anything.

"Well," she said, pausing over the phone. "I'd like us to go out as man and woman, only I'll be the man and you'll be the woman."

Oh God, not this again... it was embarrassing enough to dress as a woman that other time she made me do it, and then leave my apartment and travel dressed like that to her place. But to go out in full public glare wearing a dress, heels and a wig? No God damn way!

"Kate, no, I'm sorry. I'm not doing that. Why can't we just go out together, in a normal man-woman situation? Why does it there always have to be this kinky weirdness with you?"

"Well, I would have thought it was you that had a mortgage on kinky weirdness with that photography thing of yours, David. Oh yeah, it's OK for you to indulge your little fetishes with those poor students of mine, and you'll notice that I don't have any problem with that, even when I know that sometimes you end up cumming all over them and even fucking some of them, oh, that's all fine, but when it comes to indulging my own particular interests, well, you just couldn't be bothered."

There was an angry tone to her voice. It was upsetting me.

"But Kate, I'd stop the photography thing right now if you asked me to. In fact, I pretty much have stopped it. I'm not that interested any more. Not after I met you."

"Well, that's nice, I guess. And it's even more reason for you to be with me on this. Don't you want to be with me? Hmm? Don't you want to be my man?"

"Yes, Kate, I do. You should know that by now."

"Well, if you want to be my man, sometimes you'll also have to be my girl. That's just how it is. If you be my girl tomorrow night, I'll let you be my man. And you know what that means."

"What does it mean?" But I knew what it meant.

"It means you can have me, David. You can take me. Use me, fuck me like I'm your little slut, if that's what you would like. Make me do whatever you want -- and I mean whatever. I'm not like most girls, David, I would have thought you'd have figured that out by now. I need commitment from my man, and I don't mean in a material sense. If you indulge me, give me the things I want, that I need in a partner, I'll reciprocate; I'll do whatever it is that you need -- whatever. There are no limits here, David. Do you understand?"

"Er, I think so." I wasn't sure I did.

"So, will you go out with me on Saturday night?"

I paused for a moment.

"Yes."

"Good. Now, some preparation will be involved, so can you meet me in the morning?"

"What preparation?" I said.

"You, my dear -- we have to make you look beautiful. I'm going to give you a makeover, turn you into hot sexy chick. If I'm taking my woman out on the town, I want her to look as sexy as possible. I want other guys to check her out and wish it was them who would be taking her home and fucking her. Don't you want to look beautiful for your man, darling?"

"Um, I suppose," I said, not know what else to say.

"Good girl! I'll pick you up at 11. OK?"

"OK."

And she hung up. That had to be the weirdest telephone conversation I'd ever had. As I sat on the sofa thinking about all that she had just said, I suddenly realized what I somehow hadn't noticed during the conversation -- that my cock was as hard as a rock. Jesus, what is happening to me?

Kate picked me up the next day. She gave me a long, loving kiss as I got into her car. It was a nice lazy sunny Saturday morning, and it felt nice to be out with her for the day, just like so many other couples doing normal domestic weekend stuff. Only I knew this wasn't going to be your average Saturday morning activity.

"OK, where are we headed?" I said.

"First stop, the beauticians," she said. "I think you need a little hair removal."

I didn't respond. I had decided just to go with the flow, do whatever it was that she wanted. Indulge her, like she said. I didn't really like the idea of all of this, but she had made herself plain enough. If I wanted to be with her, then this was the deal. I resigned myself to my fate, even though I wasn't sure exactly what was going to be involved here.

Pretty soon we had reached the mall. The beautician place was a small shop in the corner of the mall I had never noticed before. But then I had never been in need of such services before. We went inside. There was a youngish dark-haired girl on the counter. She was wearing a plain white uniform that fitted her slim figure very nicely. There was a name tag on her left breast that read 'Jenny'. Jenny was cute.

"What will it be, ma'am?" she said.

"Leg wax," said Kate, "only it's not me for, it's for David here."

The girl looked slightly quizzical.

"Um, OK, we've got a slot free now, so come this way."

She led me into a back room. Kate followed.

"Do you mind if I come through as well?" Kate asked.

"Not at all."

"Good. We're going to a fancy dress party tonight and David's going as a woman. That's why we're here -- we want him to look as convincing as possible."

"Sounds like fun," said the girl. If only she knew the truth.

The room was small, with a kind of massage table in the centre with various attachments on the side. I wasn't sure what the apparatus was for, and I wasn't sure I really wanted to know.

"OK," said Kate, clearly taking charge. "We need his legs waxed, top to bottom." She came over to me and studied my face. "We'll do his eyebrows, too. Come to think of, let's do the lot -- leg hair, chest, all his body hair. Well, maybe not chest hair -- he doesn't really have that much."

"Pubic hair too?" said the girl.

"Yes, of course."

My pubic hair? Damn it, this wasn't what I was expecting! I'd never done that before, never even thought of it. I gave Kate a look of disapproval -- I felt too embarrassed to raise my objections in the presence of the girl.

"David, come on. Haven't you ever shaved before? I mean, you like it when girls go Brazilian, don't you -- all guys do. Don't you think us girls like our men to be nice and clean shaven all over? What about you, Jenny, do you like your man to be shaved?"

Jenny looked a little bit embarrassed, and so was I, but it was also clear from the look on her face that she was more than happy to indulge the customer. I mean, what else could she do?

"Yeah, sure," she said. "It's sexy."

"Well, what's your problem?" Kate said. "It's not going to kill you. And you might find you really like it."

I shrugged in agreement.

"Alright," said Jenny, "we'll start with the eyebrows."

She sat me down and got to work. Plucking them one by one was a tedious process that was also a little bit painful, but it was compensated a little by having Jenny's cute face and lovely round tits so close before my eyes as she went to work on my brows. Soon she was done.

"OK, slip off your clothes, wrap this towel around your waist and lie on your back," Jenny said, turning away from me as I began to undress. I laid on the table and placed the towel around my hips.

She began applying the wax to my lower legs. Then, just as I was feeling comfortable, I felt this sharp, stinging pain.

"Oww!" I almost screamed. Damn that hurt! Then she tore another strip off. Owww!

"Hey, hey, stop, stop for a minute," I said. "Isn't there an easier way to do this?"

"Oh come on David, don't be a girl!" Kate laughed. "Us women have to put up with this all the time just to look good for you men."

"Well," Jenny said, "we could just shave him."

"Yep, sounds fine to me," I said, "if this has to be done, just shave it off."

I was almost beyond the point of embarrassment now. Just get it over with and get out of here. Knowing that I wouldn't be subjected to the pain of the waxing -- how do women cope with that shit? -- I relaxed back on the table as Jenny lathered up my legs with shaving cream.

Ah yes, much better, I thought to myself as I lay there getting my legs shaved. There was no pain; in fact it actually felt good, almost ticklish as she advanced up my calves and over onto my thighs. I lifted my leg so she could to the back. Then she started on the other leg.

It was all quite relaxing. So relaxing, in fact, that I was beginning to get a hard on as she finished off my upper thigh. I hoped she hadn't noticed. I glanced across at Kate. She was sitting in the corner, her head buried in some kind of fashion magazine. She looked studious, quite beautiful, really.

"OK, legs are done," Jenny said.

Kate looked up from her magazine.

"OK, good. Now for his pubes."

My pubes? Now? Damn it, under the towel I had a hard on. This was going to be embarrassing.

"OK," said Jenny, turning to me, "we'll just shave you like I did your legs. It won't take long. I'll just remove the towel and we'll get it done. OK?"

I nodded sheepishly. I had managed to strategically maneuver the towel so that my little 'problem' didn't show, but it was about as effective as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic given that now she would be removing the towel completely. She picked up the towel and out sprang you-know-what.

She stood there looking at it for a moment, and then calmly moved in the scissors to cut the longer hair above the base. Once I had gotten over the embarrassment, something which was helped by her apparent professionalism -- she just got on with the job and ignored the offending appendage -- I noticed that she was very skilled; she cut most of it off without even touching the shaft.

Son she was finished with the scissors.

"Um," Jenny said, turning to Kate, "I, um, can't really do it like this."

"Kate glanced up from her magazine and noticed what Jenny was referring to. When she saw my hard on, she rolled her eyes.

"Oh David, here we are trying to turn you into a girl and you've gone and got yourself a hard on!"

Jenny made a little giggle as Kate spoke.

"Well," said Kate, "we could be waiting ages for that thing to go down, so I guess I'll just have to take care of things so you can get on with the job."

Jenny watched with an uncertain look on her face as Kate got to her feet and walked towards the table. She stood alongside the table and placed her hand on my shaft. Oh my God, was she actually going to jerk me off right here in front of Jenny? Her and started to slide up and down. Oh Jesus, she was going to do it...

"Um, I'll just be out back while you, um, do this, OK?" Jenny said.

"Yeah sure," said Kate, a more casual tone to her voice than one might expect from a woman jerking off her man in the presence of another woman. Was I embarrassed? Yes, but I was almost beyond that point now. And the more Kate's hand slid up and down my member, the less and less I cared. Actually, I wanted Jenny to stay and watch. Damn, that would be horny! It was horny enough just like this now with her standing there.

"You can stay if you want," Kate said. "You can watch if you like. I'm sure the patient here wouldn't mind, would you David?"

I just croaked a feeble 'it's OK, as my senses tuned in to Kate's magic fingers. Not take long? This wasn't going to take long at all the way she was working me over.

I looked up at Jenny. She hadn't said anything, but she was still in the room. I was pretty sure she hadn't even moved. She just stood there watching Kate's hand move up and down, occasionally glancing up at Kate's face. My God, it was so sexy to watch that young girl watching me like that!

Every now and then Jenny glanced across at me. There was a look of deep concentration in her face, of shock; God, her lips were slightly parted. I wondered whether this was actually turning her on. I couldn't be sure, but it was clear she could hardly believe what she was seeing. The look on her face made my senses itch, my cock throb inside Kate's warm mouth.

Then I felt it plop out of Kate's mouth. He was holding it in her hand, gesturing it towards the girl.

"Hey, Jenny, would you like this?" she said.

Oh my God. What had she just said? Jenny looked at her, as if stunned. Clearly she was taken aback; she didn't know what to say.

"You can if you want," Kate continued.

Jenny just stood there for a moment. Then I saw her move. She moved towards the table. Damn, she was going to do it! She bent over. I watched as she studied my cock at close range, and then leaned her little arm across the table. She took it in her hand. My God, this cute young thing is going to suck my cock!

I watched as those delectable lips opened, felt the warm breath as her mouth slid over the head. Oh Jesus... And the sight of her shapely legs under that short dress as she bent over -- I could almost see her panties. She began to suck the head gently. Clearly she didn't have Kate's skills, but the sheer strange eroticism of the moment was plunging me towards blowing my load like an out-of-control train. Oh, God, I moaned.

Kate was watching, transfixed. "Oh damn, that looks hot," she purred as the young beautician sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, her little hand wrapped tightly around the base. Oh Jesus, this was too much!

Ohh, arghh, I'm going to cum!" I screamed, and Kate leapt to her feet, almost literally dragging the girl away from me.

"Sorry Jenny, but I'll take over from here, if you don't mind."

Jenny just stood there as Kate plunged her mouth down over me. And that's all it took: two or three strokes like that and I felt myself erupt, my eyes closing as my body spasmed and I unloaded in Kate's mouth. Jenny just stood there watching, saying nothing, rooted to the spot as she watched Kate lick me clean. She kept sucking my spent shaft until my erection began to subside.

"There,' she said, standing up. "I think you can finish the shaving job now, Jenny."

With that, Jenny simply picked up where she had left off, completing the shaving as if nothing had happened. Soon she was done, scurrying back out to the counter to ring up the bill while I staggered to me feet and got dressed. Kate paid her the money and Jenny gave her the receipt.

"Thanks Jenny," Kate said. "A very professional job."

Jenny smiled and said: "Have a nice night," as we turned and walked out the door. As we left the salon Kate slid her arm around my waist. She turned and kissed me.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she grinned.

I smiled in response. Getting my dick sucked by two cute girls -- no, it wasn't too bad at all. I was feeling groggy, still trying to get my head around what had just happened.

"Now, we're not done here yet," she said. "We've got to get you a new outfit."

She led me into a ladies' boutique. The last time I had been in one of these places had been with my old girl friend. But back then we had been looking for skirts and bras and things for her -- not me.

"Hmm," Kate said, looking me up and down as she perused a rack of dresses. "A cute little back dress, or a short skirt? I wonder..."

"Can I help you?" said the young shop girl who had come over to serve us.

"Yes," Kate said. "We're looking for some evening wear. Something sexy. Maybe a black dress."

"OK," she said, looking Kate up and down. We have plenty of styles in your size."

"Oh, it's not for me," Kate said. "It's for David here. We're going to a fancy dress party."

As the girl looked at me I felt a little sheepish, a little embarrassed. She paused for a bit, as if she wasn't sure if this was some kind of hidden camera TV show. Then she said, with a little giggle:

"OK, this is a first for me, but I guess we should take some measurements and see what we can do."

She pulled out a tape and measured my waist and hips. I looked around to see if anyone was watching -- not that it mattered -- but in any case there wasn't anyone else in the shop.

"OK," she said, pulling out a couple of black dresses. "One of these should fit. You can try them on."

Kate accompanied me to the dressing room. Shutting the door behind us, she then pulled a pair of high heeled shoes out of her bag.

"You'll need to try the dress with the shoes. Gotta make sure the colors match."

I didn't say anything as I stripped off my clothes. Kate handed me one of the dresses and I slipped it over my body. I turned around so she could zip up the back.

"Now the heels," she said.

I slipped off my runners and she fed the shapely female shoes over my feet. I stood up, slightly unsteady as I remembered how difficult it was to stand in high heels. Kate looked me up and down.

"Hmm, not bad," she said. "Not bad at all."

"How are you going in there?" came the voice from the other side of the door.

"Not bad," said Kate. And then she opened the door. "Take a look yourself -- what do you think?"

Oh my God, she was inviting the shop girl in to check me out! I felt mortified as the girl entered the changing booth to see me standing there in a dress and heels.

"Of course, he'll have a wig on, and we haven't done his makeup, but..."

"Looks pretty good," said the girl. She was playing it fairly straight. Well, what else could she do -- as they say, the customer is always right. But I knew that she'd be dining out on this experience for quite a while; probably be on the phone to her girlfriends to tell them about this the moment we leave the shop.

"Turn around, David," Kate said. "Let's get a proper look at you."

I was starting to feel more than a little foolish as the two girls inspected my bizarre appearance. The dress was tight fitting, a little too tight, I felt.

"I think it looks great," Kate said, "except for one small problem -- this."

'This' happened to be my cock, which, though flaccid, could be clearly seen extruding beyond the profile of the dress. Kate was rubbing it now through the material of the dress with her fingers, as if to emphasize the 'problem'.

"We can't have him going out like this," she said to the shop girl, who nodded in agreement. "We'll need a bigger size."

The girl watched as Kate continued to rub my offending appendage.

"What about a pleated skirt instead?" said the girl. I had to admire her poise; she was taking all this in her stride. "You could still have it fairly short, but it would flare out so, um, everything should stay hidden."

"Good thinking," Kate said. "Let's try it. Oh, we'll need a top in that case. Something with a high neck."

The girl scurried off to get some more clothes, as I took off the dress. Kate was rummaging through her bag again.

"Here, put these on. It will help us make sure we get the correct size top."

It was a black lacy bra and the fake boobs she'd had made for me.

12