Amateur Porn with my Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the fear from my body and commented that he loved when his slave was afraid and not knowing what was coming next. I spoke in a weak voice of how I wanted to please him, be his true whore, the best slave I could be but there was that promise I had made to my... I had to stop there and my master said he knew of my promise but I was my fear based on this promise or was I questioning his judgment? I felt horrible inside as I knew even in silence he could read me and my thoughts. I told him that I understand he has a reason for everything he does and that I did for a moment question his judgment but I was willing to do whatever he told me to because there was a reason and a lesson. He told me the next show would be the test but if I questioned him I could get dressed and leave and find my way back to the airport and go home.

I shuddered at the thought - I did not want to leave him - I wanted to please him. Pleasing my master was the ultimate in satisfaction and my dedication, love, loyalty, and submission was pure and true. I could not disappoint him and I was determined to go forward. He always has a reason and it will be clear in the end. The mixture of fear and arousal from fear were overwhelming me and my body. My pussy was drenched and he was smiling slightly as he could tell I wanted his cock so badly, and I could see in his slight smile and the look in his eyes that he was relishing this, but he was not going to let me have his cock until he was ready. It was time to just find a way to rest because I now know the next show will not be seen on the swinger site so how hard, rough, painful and brutal was only known by my master. I nodded off to sleep as my brain was too overwhelmed and needed rest.

__________________________________________________

My master woke me up and said I had an hour to get ready. My mind needed the time to get ready. My body was tense and I was forcing myself not to cave in to fear. I could do this and I would do this - the mind made the decision that no matter what happened, I would not stop. I was not going home early and possibly never to return if I failed this test and failed my master. I got off the bed and went back into the bathroom and dressed in the dreaded school girl outfit again, fixed my make-up, and put my hair back into two pony tails. I wondered if he was mean enough to call this "granny cam." He does have a devious side to his sense of humor. The thought then made me smile and relax, but it was only momentary as the sudden knock on the door made me jump.

I stayed in the bathroom and waited until I was told to come out. I could hear them talking but fear had crept in so I could not make out the words they were saying. My cue came when my master said, "My personal slave, Giada, is coming out now. She is going to demonstrate for you how a good slave performs for her master." I made the mental plunge into the deep end of the proverbial pool and walked into the bedroom with a smile and with confidence. I could do this! I was greeted by the same two men who had fucked me earlier that day. I felt a sense of relief as he could have chosen any guy - too young, old, fat, or skinny and I would have had to fuck them. He chose who fucked me body, not me.

"Giada, get on the bed and assume the position." I instinctively got on the bed and onto my knees with my hands placed behind my head - the position of submission and now the starting point. Once I assumed the position I could allow my body to take over and let my mind drift away. He had trained me well to let go and respond to commands. All slaves know that the ultimate pleasure, even if physically painful or humiliating, is to completely let go of control. This is a feeling that cannot be captured by any drug or alcohol - it was the ultimate natural high.

The men took off their clothes and positioned themselves on each side of my body. My master had the baseball cap and sunglasses on as he stood in the corner holding the camera. He looked so hot in those beige shorts and the snug charcoal gray t-shirt. The men took turns kissing me, caressing my body as I stayed upright on my knees. I could feel my mind drifting while my body was responding to the pleasurable sensations. My master then told them to start fucking me. Suddenly, one man grabbed my neck and forced me onto my hands and knees. He grabbed my pony tails and shoved his long cock into my face. I opened my mouth and started taking his cock in but he was not gentle. He was pulling hard on my pony tails, using them as leverage as he was brutally fucking my face. My master was telling him to "fuck Giada's face harder, she likes gagging." He was showing no mercy and I could hardly breathe as the gagging and the instinctive tears caused my nose to plug up.

I heard a package ripping and I felt the other hard cock plunge into my pussy. I was so wet that his cock slid right in. He grabbed my hips and was digging his fingernails into me. I knew he was scratching and bruising me. The force of his fucking me and gripping so hard was so I did not lose balance or hurt the guy fucking my face. I could hardly breathe but the sensations of having my pussy and face pounded and fucked at full force caused me to moan as the pain caused pleasure as well. The force and intensity from all the sensations caused me to cum, and I kept cuming with each pound and thrust. I did not have to hold my body back, I simply let loose. All concept of time was lost as I felt nothing but pain and pleasure. My mouth was getting sore and my hips were hurting but I did not want this to stop. The high and need to please was too intense to stop and, despite my fears that my hips would give out or my mouth would lock up.

Finally, my master told me to assume the position, saying my real name out loud again. The men pulled out and we all looked at him. He nodded his head and the men apparently knew what was next. The one who was pounding my pussy laid down on the bed, cock still hard as a rock inside the condom. He said, "Get on me and ride my cock, you fucking cunt!" I immediately straddled him and slid his cock back into my pussy. This time we were in reverse direction so my tattoo was not visible. Then I heard a package rip and I realized the other guy was putting on a condom. My mind came back momentarily and I said, "Sir, only my master is allowed to fuck my ass." I caught a glimpse of him and he smiled as I had answered correctly and he was pleased.

The guy rolled the condom on his cock and grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my body down on top of the man I was riding. "Shut up, you fucking idiot. I'm not going to fuck your ass, I'm going to fuck your cunt." I had never had my pussy fucked by two cocks at the same time but had always wanted to try it. He grabbed extra lube and slowly worked his cock into my pussy. The man on the bottom held me against him and was motionless while the other cock was pushed into my pussy. I was feeling pain from the stretching but overwhelmed with pleasure and the novelty of doing something I had never tried before. Once he was in he let go of my neck and grabbed my hips as the two men worked in tandem. I looked to my left and could see my master filming from behind to get close-up shots of the two cocks tightly jammed into my pussy. Both men were grinding into me and I was feeling pain, pleasure, and completely lost in the moment. I had no idea how much time had passed and no longer cared that I was being broadcast live on a sex cam.

The man standing behind me started to gain speed and then he yelled out as he plunged in as deep as he could and he came. My body is so trained that I always begin to cum over and over when another man cums, unless it is my master. He slowly pulled out and I began to grind harder on the cock still in my throbbing pussy. I could hear the other guy and my master talking but I was in pure bliss. Then suddenly and without warning, my master plunged his bare thick cock deep into my ass! He had lube on but it was always the first plunge that was excruciating. Thankfully he caught me so off guard that I could only gasp, instead of letting out a scream. No matter how much it hurt, I would not scream and I would not make him stop.

For the first time, I had a cock in my pussy and my master's cock in my ass. They worked in tandem and as I was grinding on one cock, my master was pounding mercilessly on my ass as hard and fast as he could. He kept one hand on my hips and used his other to grab my right pony tail, forcing my face to turn to the left and face the computer! My face was fully visible to everyone and I could see the man who came using the camera to film us. My master kept his sunglasses, hat, and shirt on and only took off his shorts so his identity would not be revealed, and he was careful in making sure only his left leg was visible. I saw him walk behind us so he could get close up shots of my pussy being fucked by one cock while my ass was being raped by another. The pleasure and the pain were overwhelming me and suddenly I felt the man tense up, yell out, and cum. I did not allow myself to cum because my master was fucking my ass and did not give me permission. I was doing everything right but I still had to hold-out and fight the pain. The man carefully slid out from under me and my master grabbed both my pony tails to force me up on my knees without him pulling out. He was fucking my ass so hard as he stood behind me, grabbing one tit with his right hand and squeezing, pinching, and twisting my left nipple. He had his left arm wrapped around my small waist to hold me in place while he shoved his thick hard cock upward further into my ass.

He never stopped pounding and I could feel pleasure but mostly I felt pain. I was determined not to cave, and he was determined I had gone too far to quit. He moved his right hand off of my tit and grabbed my neck and began choking me. I could feel myself on the edge of blacking out and at that very moment he told me to cum, and he let out a yell as he came hard in my ass, releasing a huge load that immediately started to leak out. Just as he pulled out my body began to cum as I felt myself black out and I hit the bed. I was out only for a few seconds and my pussy was still throbbing as I was gasping for air. My master said, "This is how you fuck a slave, right Giada?" I turned my head to face the camera and gave a genuine smile and a thumbs up. My master said, "If you want a piece of my slave, send a request through my account. If you are in the area I might let you fuck her. The video of today's show will be uploaded tonight for an encore presentation."

The words went out to all who watched and were slowly sinking in as I lay naked on the bed, pussy still throbbing. My master logged off the computer and shut it down. The two men dressed and he thanked them for helping fulfill our fantasy. Now I knew he had recorded everything with the intent to upload the video onto the site, officially turning me into a porn actress, so to speak. The odds of my being seen or recognized were now exponentially higher. He also left the option for viewers to request his permission to fuck me. Who knew what kind of men were going to write in and request permission to fuck me, and who would he choose? All of these thoughts were swirling through my mind as I also realized it was a fantasy that had just become a reality. Despite all the terror of recognition and the physical pain, this was one of the greatest fuck sessions of my life! I wanted to just lie on the bed and think and feel, but I reluctantly got up and put my regular clothes on, too overwhelmed to speak.

__________________________________________________

We packed everything and double checked to make sure that nothing important was left behind. We loaded up his car and he actually opened my door for me. This was new and surprising and I smiled and said, "Thank you" as I got in the car. Once he started the car he turned the channel to a station he knew I liked. I smiled knowingly that despite the physical pain, the fear, the terror, the promise, my identity no longer a secret, these two small details were significant gestures and the greatest rewards.

My master then surprised me and pulled into the parking lot of my favorite coffee shop, but he did not turn off the engine. There was one last test, the biggest test of loyalty, love, and complete and unconditional submission to my master. He said what I already knew - the odds were very slim that anyone I knew was watching the live sex show. The site offers so many categories and choices to view porn or live porn at any given time. His saying my name, my face and tattoo visible to the viewers, and most likely no one I knew would have seen the performance despite how much of the real me was revealed. He said he was proud to show me off as his slave to a live audience but I had to admit to him and to myself what I really am to pass the final test.

He pointed out that he still possessed the recordings from his cell phone and his camera. He fully intended to edit them later and put together one single video that he could submit. My image and identity forever preserved on video online for thousands to see and jack off to the images, and to request my services. There was a promise made, but then there was my promise to him. He then said, "I am going to give you a choice. I will always possess the tape, but you decide if I put it on the internet or not."

I sat in stunned silence as this was not a simple question, as it was part of a test, but it was a choice. It was at that moment I realized the answer for me was clear and simple. I turned and looked directly into his eyes and I took his hands into mine and said, "I am a worthless pathetic cunt. I am a true whore. I can be strong and I can be weak. In my weakness I find strength. You tear me down to build me up. I am always and forever your slave. I want the video on the internet because I want the world to know who I really am as I admit it to you. This forever seals my soul to you and I will forever be your obedient slave. This is the promise that I made long ago that is bigger than me. I will never question you, I will always work harder to please you as that is the ultimate reward to me - to be owned by you."

Though he gave me a choice and I gave him an answer, there was never really a choice and there was no no longer any doubt - I was his slave and I would forever aim to please. Always.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Doll Collar Research into addiction reveals the slave wave.in Mind Control
More Stories