Amazed, Aroused, Adoring it

Story Info
I catch my husband's friend in the act of self-sucking.
2.3k words
4.45
73k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband had to travel out of town recently and was gone for an extended period time. Honestly, I have no idea how military wives do it! I was miserable without him. The one good part from it was it gave me a chance to indulge in some porn in which my husband is not fond of.

I ended up finding a site full of amateur pornography that I really enjoyed and one night, after the kids were put in bad and I had already had my good night call from my husband, I found myself searching for masturbation videos. I consider myself quite a bit of a voyeur, so I LOVE watching people masturbate, and it's something that my husband very rarely lets me watch.

I scrolled through the videos, trying to find something more than the typical guy trying to look buff, while simultaneously trying not to make any pleasure faces and recording only the last cum shot. I prefer seeing the whole build up, or videos of people in their natural state and really enjoying themselves.

Pages into my search I came across a video labeled "I little self-oral". Curious, I opened up the video, and my jaw literally dropped as I watched a man press his own penis head into his mouth and softly and lovingly started sucking at the tip. I never even knew that such a thing was possible! There was instant arousal, and I swear that I must have watched that video 20 times over and over again. It was so different than anything I had ever seen before, the exact opposite of most self-pleasure videos.

From there I discovered a whole new fetish that I did not know existed. Auto-felatio: The art of a man being able to orally pleasure himself. There were many videos on the site that I searched, but unfortunately, you could tell a lot of men were out just to make the video, not because they were really enjoying it like the first video i watched.

Since then, there have been many tentative fantasies regarding auto-felatio. Many of them totally unrealistic, but a girl can dream right? This, however, is my most likely favorite.

A friend of my husband's comes in from out of town. It has been many years since they have seen each other; they are friends from their early college days, before my husband and I even started dating. The kids are away at my in-laws and as the night progresses we are far from sober.

Recanting stories of my husbands wild tales of all his one night stands has gotten him into a bit of a randy mood. Before too long he starts asking me if I am ready for bed. I'm not really, I'm enjoying myself, but I know that my husband is having a bad need to get his penis wet.

We tell his friend that he is welcome to stay up as late as he wants, hand him the remote, and let him know that he is welcome to use the lap top that is sitting on the coffee table. We crack a couple of good night jokes and retire to bed.

As soon as the door is shut my husband's hands are all over me. Gripping at my breasts, grabbing my ass, pulling my hair and biting at my neck. He quickly turns me around and bends me at the waist, pulling my butt high into the air and pushing my chest down to the bed corner.

He is wasting no time and quickly yanks down my lounge pants, drops his own pants, spits into his hand and lubes up his member. He presses himself to me for a quick second before plowing in. He grips a handful of hair, pulls my head back and whispers into my ear, "You like that? You know how much I love fucking you right?" He always tends to talk dirty when he isn't the most sober!

He is pounding away generously, slapping away so hard I can hear our flesh smack together and feel his balls swinging against me. Although it feels great, without foreplay or arousal ahead of time, an orgasm is not in my future.

So instead I concentrate on him, reaching a hand between my legs to grab at his balls and squeezing my cootchi muscles in around him.

He is very excited, and it isn't long before I feel him start to pulse inside of me, emptying himself deeply inside. He pauses for a moment, letting himself unload, and then pulls out, letting a large string of cum trickle down my leg. I clean myself with a nearby towel from the laundry hamper and then we stumble into bed together, falling into the familiar sleep when you lack sobriety.

I wake up a couple hours later, extremely parched. I forgot to bring up my usual glass of water I keep by my bed. Remembering about our husband's friend who is crashing on the couch, I know that I cannot fill up my cup downstairs without waking him, however, I could probably sneak a cup from the cabinet, bring it upstairs, and fill it in the master bathroom without disturbing him.

Generally I would stroll through my house nude, but obviously that is not an option my husband would be pleased with! So I don one of my husband's shirts and let it fall to my knees. My husband checks in about 6'2, while I am only 5'7. So any shirt of his fits me like a mini dress.

I press my ear to the bedroom door and hear nothing from downstairs, so I very softly turn the knob to the bedroom door, tweak it open, and swiftly creep into the hallway. However, I am surprised to see lights from a TV flickering across the hallway wall.

I tip-toe down the hallway, trying to be stealthy, slightly confused as to why the TV is on, but I can't hear anything. Upon reaching the top of the short row of steps, it becomes clear why.

My husband's friend has the TV on mute and is sprawled out across our couch naked, softly pulling at his penis and surfing some internet porn on our laptop.

I am totally frozen. A deer caught in headlights. Scared to move for fear that he may see me and be embarrassed, also feeling a warm stirring in my lady parts at being able to see him without him KNOWING that I am seeing him.

I decide to watch for a minute as he scrolls through different porn. I can't see what he is looking at, but whatever it is, it is arousing him. It seems that I can see his cock increase in length by the second. It isn't as large as my husbands, neither in thickness or length, but he is uncut and shaved all the way around. His sack is large and hangs against his thigh.

For a moment he starts to look up toward the steps, I press myself against the wall around the corner where he can't see. Feeling my heart throbbing almost painfully in my chest.

But with the increase of my heart, I also feel a steady throbbing down below. I put my hand to my crotch, still moist with my husband's deposit. My lips are becoming puffy and a steady heat is radiating from me.

I peek back around the corner to see my husband's friend trailing his fingers up and down his shaft. Really teasing himself, giving it a quick tug here and there before just gliding his fingers up and down again. It is very interesting to me. Most men just slap it around a little bit to get hard and then go to town yanking. I have never seen a man really love at himself before the way that a woman does (at least I do) when they masturbate.

I know it's wrong, I shouldn't be watching this. This man wants to be private, my husband is in the room behind me, and yet I just can't pull my eyes away from him. He is much shorter than my husband, with dark hair and a smooth chest and pretty skinny. Scrawny really in many ways, which is generally not what I am attracted to, and yet, I just can't pull away.

I feel beads of moisture start to build up again along with my own husband's juice. Dropping my hand, I feel at my fully puffed inner lips, very swollen and largely poking out from my outer ones. They are lined and soft, bulging and wrinkled, not very pretty to look at, but definitely fun to play with.

I start to roll them around between my fingers, matching my pace with his. Eventually his cock is pointing up at him. He leans onto his back, resting his head on the arm rest and takes his penis firmly between his fingers.

I feel a cunt quake move through me. I don't know what it is, but a man with his own cock in his hand is so amazingly erotic and powerful to me. I slip a finger up my slippery folds and drag it up to my erect button, its firm and poking out at me, eager for my fingers and a little stimulation.

My husband's friend is holding his manhood between his thumb and first 2 fingers, peeling the foreskin back and forth across the head, giving me little peeks of an engorged nearly purple tip. His breathing is starting to deepen with the strokes, and eventually his whole hand is wrapped around his cock, pulling his foreskin up and down, up and down.

My heart is throbbing, I'm trying so hard not to gasp for air and suddenly, I see him do something that makes my jaw drop and my pussy tighten.

I watch in amazement, as my husband's friend flings his legs up over him, bends at the waist and places them behind him on our end table in some taboo yoga pose.

The effect is very apparent. It places his erect dick hanging down in front of his face, the head rest of the couch is helping press his head up toward it. My eyes are wide as he uses his left hand to slide back his foreskin and starts to flick his tongue around the head of his own cock.

Oh my god. I'm froze, my jaw is dropped, I can't flick at my clit, I can't even breathe. This is so remarkably arousing, I just don't even know what to do.

He continues flipping his tongue and then presses his mouth forward to suck his cock tip into his mouth. Bopping his face forward and back, he sucks and gulps. His lips are lovingly wrapped around it, so smooth and sensual, his hand still holding his foreskin back and gently stroking.

I have only seen this a few rare times in video, is it possible to actually be happening in my house? Am I really standing her watching this? Or am I still back in bed dreaming? I can feel my own sticky cum on my thighs and the throbbing ache of my lips and clit, but I'm too scared to move, even to touch myself. I am worried that he will see any movement and stop, and I just can't get enough of watching him!

Gradually his bobbing becomes quicker and deeper, his strokes with his hand pick up, his balls tighten and he throws open his mouth, giving some hard strokes as he shoots his thick, white load, into his own mouth, letting it fill to the brim before he licks the tip cleaning and swallows it all down.

He throws his legs back down, shuts the lap top and begins to gather his clothes. I rush back to the bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind me and panting.

From behind me I hear my hubby grunt,

"what's going on?"

I turn around and press my back against the door, my eyes wide, literally acting like a child with their hand stuck in the cookie jar. One look at me and my hubby can tell that something is going on.

"nothing!" I blurt.

"Uh-huh. Why do you look like that?"

"nothing." I reply again, climbing back into bed. My parched throat momentarily forgot.

He throws an arm out for me and I snuggle up next to him. My nipples still hard, my breathing still rapid, my loins still throbbing.

I let a hand drop to his crotch and start to gently play, his friend downstairs self-sucking still caught in my head.

"Nothing, huh?" he replies, parting his legs a bit for me to fondle at him some more.

"I think I just caught...I mean...I saw...I went to get a drink and..." I stammer.

"mmmhmmmm." He sighs, still half asleep, and caught up in the feeling of me playing with him.

I pop him out of his boxers and sling myself over his face, gobbling him into my mouth in our familiar 69ing position. It is a rarity that I can get off in that position, but I am so aroused I know that it won't take much.

He is sleepily and lazily lapping and my soaked pussy, forgetful that he uploaded himself into me before, but that is ok.

I start to just rock my hips across his mouth, moving his tongue where I need it; delighting in his tongues warmth. After a few laps I feel the orgasm tingle coming through my legs. My hubby isn't totally hard, his orgasm hasn't even started approaching, but I let myself go and moan as it rips through me, pulsing against his mouth.

I roll off of him and start to just play with him with my hands. He is tired, but I know my way around his penis pretty well, and he lays back and enjoys as I bring him to a second orgasm, making sure that I wrap my mouth around him when he blows, keeping in mind that I just watched his friend swallowing down his own load downstairs.

"What got into you anyway?" he asks after he has finished and gone to the bathroom.

"Oh. Nothing." I reply.

I will tell him about it tomorrow. Now it's time for some sleep.