Amazing Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Two men use his wife.
952 words
4.03
105.1k
28
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Stuart had Joy by the hand as he half dragged her across the grass toward their lodge. It wasn't that my wife was unwilling to follow him, to the contrary, she wanted to be fucked by this man, but with her heels sinking in the soft soil and the wine she had drunk it was difficult to run!

Les came to her aid and grabbing her round the waist, half carried her along behind the enthusiastic Stuart. He wasn't daft and at the same time as supporting her he made sure that he got as much groping of her body as he could. Joy could feel his hands all over her hot body as he groped her pussy, tits and ass freely.

Finally they got to the lodge and as Stuart fumbled for the key, Les took his chance. Joy was pushed up against the wall and Les quickly got her dress hem up round her waist and a hand on her cunt. Her knickers had been pulled aside in the pub and his hand groped hot pussy immediately.

Joy sighed as she felt his hand close over her sex and opened her legs wide for him. She kissed him fully on the lips, sinking her tongue into his open mouth. With one hand Les freed his cock and pushed it straight up her cunt.

Six inches of hard dick buried itself deep into my wife's willing pussy and she cried out in pleasure as he began to fuck her outside the lodge. Stuart had got the door open and as he turned to grab her saw them fucking. Laughing, he pulled them apart and dragged my wife inside.

Once he had her inside he pushed her down onto the couch and tugged at his trousers. Joy lay back on the couch desperate to get a cock, any cock, back inside her. She opened her legs wide as Stuart shuffled between them with his trousers around his ankles and his thick cock waving in front of him like a pointer. She giggled at the sight!

She soon stopped giggling when he grabbed her hips and pushed his cock toward her pussy. It went in just as easily as Les's had and he began to thrust in and out of her body mercilessly. As Stuart fucked her, Les tried to get his still rigid cock into my wife's mouth. Joy tried to suck him into her mouth but couldn't and he had to be content with an occational lick as and when she could.

Stuart was giving her a good rough fucking and she knew that she was in for a good night. He was steadily giving her the full length of his impressive cock with each stroke and she could feel him filling her nicely. Les was groping her tits now and sucking on her hard nipples. He had got her dress unzipped somehow and pushed her bra up round her neck to get access to her breasts.

A moment of panic flew through her mind as my wife realised that here she was with two complete strangers in total control of her as they fucked her in their lodge. The moment quickly passed as Stuart's cock lifted her ass of the couch as he rammed her harder and harder.

Les's mouth was firmly fixed on one of her breasts and with a free hand he groped the other as her first climax began to wrack her body. She bucked and writhed under Stuart who was still fucking her as the climax erupted. Crying out with pleasure she gripped his hips and pulled him down hard on her mound.

Moaning now, she felt the spurts of cum shoot from Stuart's cock deep into her body. It seemed like he would never run out as he pumped more and more into her. Her head was spinning as she felt the hot body between her legs moving and Stuart's limp cock slipped out from her sodden pussy.

My wife relaxed as he moved from her but she tensed again as she felt her legs being pulled apart and hands on her ass cheeks. With a start she opened her eyes to seen Les's waving cock making a beeline for her dripping cunt. She fixed her eyes on a single silver drop of pre-cum on the end of his dick as he moved in to penetrate her.

With no resistance at all Les sank his stiff cock inside my wife's cum filled cunt. She heard Stuart encourage him to "fuck her brains out" and that is what he tried to do. Les was almost out of control as he rammed into her faster and faster and it only took about 30 seconds for him to add his load of cum to Stuart's.

Some time later, Joy was jolted back to her senses as hands were pulling at her cloths. The men were stripped naked in front of her and were busily removing her dress, bra and what was left of her sodden knickers.

She didn't offer any resistance and Stuart led her to the big bed. He laid her down and pushed his way between her legs. Reaching for her ankles, he lifted her legs onto his broad shoulders and lined his cock up on her open pussy. Joy moaned again as she felt him slip easily inside her cunt and start to fuck her again.

She wondered when Les would join in as Stuart began his gorgeous steady rhythm and glanced around for him. She saw him with the telephone in his hand but any questions were driven from her mind as Stuart began to quicken his pace and she surrendered to his cock.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers