Amazing MFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe quickly and gently wiped all the sticky cum off my breasts and face with a towel and kissed me on my mouth. I felt very cared for by that. They each laid themselves next to me. And all we could do was try to take in everything that happened and then we all complained that no one took pictures!

It was just so unbelievable that we made our own porn and there was nothing to prove it. We all had cameras but were too wrapped up to grab and use them. Instead, we all rested and rehydrated and enjoyed the intense memories that we'd just made. I wish everyone could feel as good as we felt. I honestly don't think we were completely able to wrap our heads around what just happened. We just knew it was amazing.

The night wasn't over yet but Mike found himself redressing, saying goodbye and leaving a little while later. I hugged him and thanked him for coming. I was so grateful he made my fantasy come to light. He thanked me for inviting him and he thanked Joe for hosting. I think he left close to midnight so we definitely played for a nice long time.

I took my shoes and lingerie off and lay down in bed with Joe. Both of us were naked together under the covers. He was so sweet and affectionate towards me. We were still very turned on by our MFM threesome. I complimented him on his performance and good instincts. We were nuzzled in pretty close and I stroked his chest with my fingertips. He warned me that touching his nipples would turn him on again but I didn't believe him so I did it anyway. Sure enough, I looked at the blankets and he'd pitched a tent. I think I felt my eyes light up.

I got excited again and he put another condom on as I straddled him. I mounted him and rode him slow but deep. Joe grabbed my waist and we fucked harder and faster that way for a while. I enjoyed him so much. He felt me orgasm and squirt and he made sure I was good and fucked before he asked me where I wanted him to cum.

"Cum on my tits so you can watch me lick it off" I told him and he did just that. He put me on my back, leaned over me, took off the condom and ejaculated all over my breasts. I was surprised that he came as much as the first time, quite a lot but I knew he had a soft spot for nipples, especially mine which is why I told him to cum there. I rubbed most of his spunk into my skin, licked some of it off of my own nipple and then I kissed his mouth with my tongue.

Joe wiped me off with a fresh towel but I needed to wash. I got up, ran the bath and asked him to join me. I brought my own shower gel and the water became filled with vanilla scented bubbles. He got in the tub behind me, sat down and he still had an erection. I called him an animal. I told him he's a sweet, affectionate and horny stud. He took the compliment as he took the bath with me. We soaked together for a while, and just relaxed. It was a very nice post coital activity and then I was sure we'd sleep like babies when we got out of the bath and back into bed. We stayed up for a while watching TV and I gave him an awesome back massage.

Joe and I fell asleep eventually on either side of the king sized bed. I don't like to be touched when I'm sleeping so it was perfect. I think if I cuddled with him, he might have wanted to fuck again. As amazing as he was, I'd had enough for the night.

The next morning, we woke at the same time and somewhat early. We kissed and I got up to wash.

"I missed you" Joe said.

"What do you mean you missed me? I was right next to you" I replied.

"You were too far away and I love touching your soft sweet skin. Just watching you get up and walk to the bathroom makes me want to thank G-d and bless America for letting me sleep with a gorgeous creature like you." "And thank you for staying with me."

I didn't know what to say but managed to utter a "You're welcome."

When I came out of the bathroom, I found the room was completely straightened up. My belongings were neatly gathered and my stud was patiently waiting for me but not yet dressed. I had only a towel wrapped around me.

"Thank you for cleaning up. Thank you for everything!" I said.

"No, thank you for coming and making last night so amazing!" He replied.

He then opened his arms and hugged me. I felt him get excited through my towel and we played together one last time before leaving. He got us back in the bed, and was very gentle, as I needed after an intense night. It was almost like making love. Joe came inside of me with the condom. He then showered and dressed very quickly while I made coffee for both of us in the room.

We ate breakfast near the hotel together and each went back to our homes.

I checked my phone and I had about five text messages from Mike all excited about our evening and I replied to each one with matched enthusiasm. Genuine enthusiasm.

My MFM was definitely a unique way of getting to know Joe and I was very lucky to have found him. Plus I already knew I liked Mike. I'm glad everything worked out the way it did. We are all in touch and can't wait to get together again.

12