Amazing Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

"Ohhhh, ohhhh my god!" Kate moaned with wide eyes as she felt the masseuse's hand stretch her pussy more than any cock had before.

Her hand was very small, but still a little thicker than my cock when she contorted her hand to press it in. Once her hand was inside, the masseuse clearly knew what to do with it because Kate instantly erupted into the hardest, most intense orgasm I've ever seen.

Her body shook and her moans turned to screams as the tiny little woman between her legs massaged the inner walls of Kate's vagina and sucked her clit into her mouth. As her orgasm peaked, the masseuse abruptly pulled her hand out of Kate's gaping pussy and a gush of her cum spilled out onto the masseuse's face and the massage table. Kate shook violently for a few more moments before her body finally collapsed and melted into the table in exhaustion.

We all sat silent for a moment, allowing things to settle down. Once we all had a chance to catch our breath we were finally introduced to the masseuses that just seduced us, Adrian and Jade, the owners of the spa. They filled us in on how they know Anthony and Rachael and how this steamy foursome was planned. It turned out that they met Anthony and Rachel several years ago at a dance club and were eventually seduced by them just like Kate and I were. They assured us that this type of thing never happens at their spa, but only happened this time because Rachael told them we were special friends that she knew would enjoy a special massage. They also made a point to emphasize that this was not a business transaction, but a chance to meet new friends that had similar interests. This actually made me feel a little better because after the blood from my cock finally returned to my brain I started feeling like I just visited a brothel.

We talked a little more and shared how exciting it was to start experiencing this new lifestyle with our spouse as we got cleaned up and dressed. We shared some hugs and kisses, and promised to stay in touch before they called a cab so we could get back to the resort.

"So much for saving some energy for tonight" I thought to myself as we headed back to the resort to grab some food before meeting up with Anthony and Rachael at the dance club.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers