Amazon

Story Info
Strange things happen deep in the jungle.
2.8k words
4.15
120.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers

I was going up the Amazon with a small party to locate a lost tribe. It was quite unexpected from my point of view. I'm an anthropologist, but a very junior one, and I wasn't the first choice. Professor Anderson was scheduled to go but she fell sick.

Now the terms of the financing deal stated that at least one of the members of the team had to be female (don't you just love political correctness) and there aren't that many female anthropologists about.

There are some of us but the only ones who were considered had to turn down the offer with apologies.

(That is if you consider Professor Grey's comment an apology. I believe her answer went something along the lines of "the only way you'll get me into that green hell is to drag my bleeding corpse there, and even that will be screaming and struggling".)

So the offer was tended to me. After hearing what Professor Grey had said I was tempted to turn down the offer, but it was pointed out that Professor Grey had tenure and I didn't. Put like that, I agreed.

So our little group went sailing up the Amazon. Paddling actually. Where we were going we were stuck with canoes to get there.

Leader of our little group was Doctor Kurt Fitzgerald, with an alphabet of credentials following his name. He was tall and distinguished, still in his thirties. A handsome, intelligent and charismatic man.

Second in charge was Doctor Benjamin Jones. Plus credentials, but not as many as Kurt. If Kurt hadn't been there for a comparison, Benjamin would have stood out in any crowd. The description I attributed to Kurt could also be given to Benjamin, but to a lesser degree.

Then where was me, little Sophia, still studying and along to make up numbers. Enough said about me.

Finally there was the guide, Ramon. He had a large amount of native blood in him, but I don't think he was pure bred of any particular race. He was a greasy, smelly and generally creepy character who seemed to know where we were going.

So the four of us took off up the Amazon. I admit I did have qualms about being alone in the wilderness with three men. I was quite determined to defend my honour if it came to a push. After meeting Kurt I decided that maybe I wouldn't fight too hard. Sometimes one needs to know when to yield gracefully. (Quite frankly I had the hots for that man. He was gorgeous.)

It was quite embarrassing the first night we camped out. There were only the two tents, Ramon preferring to sleep without one. Kurt and Benjamin took the larger tent, and left me to make myself at home in the smaller one. I was both relieved and slightly irritated. One of them might at least have made a token pass. I'm not exactly a gargoyle.

What was worse was being kept awake for hours by Kurt and Benjamin making out in their damned tent. It turned out they were both as queer as three dollar bills and madly in lust with each other. At least, my virtue was safe.

It had only taken that first day to understand what Professor Grey had meant by 'that green hell'. It wasn't the humidity, or the insects. It wasn't the raucous jungle sounds or the vegetation that would start to grow over you if you stood still for more than thirty seconds. It wasn't the knowledge that there were piranha and anaconda in the water and wild pigs and jaguars sneaking around on the land.

It was the fact that you had to put up with all of that at the same time, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. And the whole situation wasn't made any easier by that idiot, Ramon, being so cheerful about the easy going and warning it would be a lot harder once we were in the jungle proper.

So we forged steadily ahead, going from bad to worse to bloody hell, people live here?

After a couple of weeks we were way up in the wilderness and had been paddling down a little tributary of the Amazon for about two days. As we camped that night Ramon was extra cheerful.

"We're nearly at the Okinchewa's hunting grounds," he announced. "Tomorrow we should cross into them and they'll come to meet us. Just remember to not look as though you're a threat. If they think that they'll kill you at once. They're a very touchy people."

Great. We were in the middle of a green hell and about to meet a tribe of blood-thirsty maniacs. My life was complete.

We camped and I retired to my tent. It was a source of never ending wonder to me that those two queers could still be lustful every night, but they managed it, keeping me awake and resentful. Finally I went to sleep, knowing that tomorrow would be the big day.

In the morning we were up and about, having breakfast prior to getting on our way. Kurt was standing next to our little camp-stove when he gave a grunt and fell over. Benjamin and I didn't even have time to reach him before Benjamin gave a yelp and collapsed.

I rushed over to Kurt first, and there was a little dart sticking in his neck. I pulled it out, checked Benjamin and found another dart, which I pulled.

Ramon was practically dancing on the spot. He did a quick check of both men and then backed away from them.

"Okinchewa," he said. "They are paralysed, not dead. It is how Okinchewa keep their meat fresh. They use what you call curare. They know how to make it do this. The men will be alright in about an hour. If the Okinchewa let them. We should leave."

"Hold on," I said. "Why haven't they done anything to you or me? They could have taken us down just as easily."

"Don't know," said Ramon. "Don't want to know. Want to leave, now."

"You must have some idea," I said. "You know the tribe, after all."

"They not paralyse you because you're a woman and so you don't count. They probably not paralyse me because they want to talk."

"Well, we can't just go and leave Kurt and Benjamin behind," I pointed out. "We have to try to wake them. You can talk to the Okinchewa while I try to revive Kurt."

"We can't go anyway," muttered Ramon. "If we try to leave before Okinchewa talk to us they will be insulted and we will be dead. We have to wait."

Then, all of a sudden, there was this little man standing next to the bushes, looking at us. Ramon spotted him first, gave a little yip and stood dead still. I turned to see what he was looking at and I froze in place, too.

The man was only about five foot tall. He looked greasy, as though he had rubbed some sort of oil on his body. From the stench that was starting to filter through to me, it was some sort of fish oil, made from a fish that died a long time ago. The man was simply dressed. Loin cloth, blow-pipe and what looked like a bone knife.

He said something to Ramon and Ramon responded politely. They then had a long conversation which appeared to consist of the little man tearing a strip of Ramon and Ramon humbly agreeing. At one point the little man pointed to the side of the clearing we were camped in and I got a nasty little shock.

There was what could be called, by using a lot of imagination, a track leading away from our camp. Now, standing in front of the track, five sticks were wedged in the ground. The middle stick had a human skull jammed onto it.

The man made a gesture and several more little men came out of nowhere and started rummaging through the camp. Ramon came over to and explained.

"The Okinchewa are very upset. They say that I have insulted them by bring two not-men so close to their hunting grounds. It seems they don't like what you call gay people. They say that if we had actually entered their hunting ground they would have been so insulted that the debt would have been paid in blood.

They also say that as soon as we're able we are to depart. If we take even one step past those stakes they will put our heads on the stakes as a warning to others. And they're serious about this.

I'm a bit puzzled over this next bit. He says that I have insulted you by bring you along with two not-men, but he, personally, will make it right for you."

The guide stopped talking to me and spoke to the little man again. The little man snapped something and Ramon turned back to me.

"He says when I can move, I am to get up and go and take you all with me and never come back. I think he's going to paralyse both of us now."

The guide turned and looked at the little man and nodded and the little man lifted his blow-pipe and Ramon went down as though shot. I waited, feeling rather helpless, but the little man just put his pipe away. Apparently I still didn't count as I was a woman.

The little man came strutting over to me. I was starting to wonder about that odd comment about him making it right for me for having to travel with two not-men. Exactly what did he mean?

I got a pretty strong hint when he reached me, grabbed my shirt and just ripped it open, buttons popping everywhere. He looked at my bra for a second and then his knife was in his hand and the bra was sliced in half, letting my breasts spill free.

The little monster nodded approval, sheathed his knife and grabbed my breasts, squeezing and feeling them generally, approving. I raised my hand to slap him and he pulled his knife and held it up. I didn't slap and he put the knife away and returned to admiring my breasts.

After he'd had his fill of playing with my breasts I found he'd never come across a belt before. He reached down and tugged at it, then got out that infernal little knife and slit it in two. After that it was easy for him to pull down my slacks. He plucked at my panties and laughed, then sliced them off me.

Ah, yes. The joys of anthropology in the Amazon. Standing stark naked in the middle of a green hell in front of a little Indian with my protectors all lying paralysed around me.

The greasy little bastard grabbed my pussy, feeling me over good. He was squeezing and pressing, familiarising himself with my body, probably making sure I was built the same as his own women.

Then the little swine took off his loin cloth.

It was really totally unfair. He was a little man. Like I said, only five foot. He should have had a little cock. The damn thing he had been hiding was all out of proportion to his size. I mean, that thing would have been generous on a normal sized man. On him it was just too much of a good thing, especially as he seemed eager to share it with me. Apparently it was his way of making up for my having to keep the company of the two not-men. Politically correct, this guy was not.

He pointed to me and then pointed to the ground, getting the message across that I should lie down. I shook my head, indicating no way known. He admired his knife and I saw the wisdom of lying down.

I naturally kept my legs closed, but when someone puts a knife against the inside of your ankle and starts pressing it's amazing how fast your legs part. The little rodent was smirking as he settled himself between my thighs.

So what's worse than standing stark naked in the middle of a green hell in front of a little Indian with my protectors all lying paralysed around me. It's lying on the ground in the middle of that green hell with that little Indian about to screw me and realising that my protectors are only paralysed. They can see what's happening.

That's when that little man went to work. I expected him to just push home and have his fun, but not him. He was in full control of the situation and he was letting me know it. His cock pressed against me, forcing my lips apart and he started in. Slowly. He had no need to hurry. He just pressed against me, and I could feel myself yielding to him, feeling his cock sliding deeper into me while my passage stretched and my pussy seemed to actually be reaching for him.

If a man takes his time, and is intent on pleasuring a woman, it's hard for the woman to resist, even if he is a greasy, smelly little Indian. My mind was outraged at what was going on but my body was saying "Not bad. More, please".

More was what I was getting. I could feel that insidious snake of his creeping deep into me, looking for its home. And I was making it welcome. Well, not me as such, but my body. I could feel warmth gathering inside me, and it wasn't just the oil on him that was making my passage slippery.

Finally settled, the little monster proceeded to go to town. He was happily bouncing on top of me, driving in and pulling out, and he was big enough that I could feel him inside me all the way up to my teeth.

And he was so short that his head only just came up to my chin, and that meant his mouth was on a level with my breasts, which was something else he appreciated, and he was chewing and sucking on my breasts as though he'd never seen a boob before.

I couldn't help the fact that my body was responding to his abuse. It was just primal instincts or something, and when he pushed in my hips just naturally rose up to meet him. And I have to give him full marks for stamina. He just kept going and going.

At first I thought he was just going to have a nice quick fuck, the way he started bouncing on me. I was breathing hard and quite sure I was coming whether I liked it or not when he slowed down.

He seemed to switch from a gallop to a nice sedate canter at the flick of a switch, riding me nicely and holding me just near my climax, not letting me reach it.

And he kept on, seeming to know when to pause to let my feelings subside a little, and then speeding up again. I was almost screaming with frustration. My breasts were feeling ragged and chewed, and he was still sucking on them, and my pussy felt full to bursting and he just cantered along, happy to drive me insane.

The little monster must have had balls of steel to resist his own pressures for as long as he did. I swear, if he had kept pumping me for much longer his testicles would have exploded from the pressure within. Fortunately for the state of his testicles, he decided that the time had come to get things moving again, and he went from his soul destroying canter to a full gallop.

That was enough for me and I just yielded, my climax crashing into me. That wasn't the only thing crashing into me. He blew his load and came into me, and he seemed to just keep on coming, totally flooding me.

When he'd finished he just got off me and seemed to vanish into the bush, leaving me lying almost unconscious on the ground. I suppose that I was lucky that I eventually got my act together and managed to get cleaned up and dressed before Kurt, Benjamin and Ramon shook off their paralysis.

Kurt made no objections when Ramon told him we had to leave immediately. The paralysis and the head on the stick was a pretty good warning sign that we should leave. So we headed back through that green hell, aiming for home and civilisation.

And if I'm ever invited to go down the Amazon again, Professor Grey's response will be mild compared to what I have to say.

Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers