Amazon Adventures

Story Info
Rich playboy gets a surprise from a sexy lady.
5.5k words
3.58
85k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

My name is Bartleby Adams. Most people call me Bart. I have always been a sexually adventurous guy. Always. Fortunately for me, I've got the means to explore the kind of life that most people dream of. I was born into it, you see. My mother, Stacy Mendoza married a man named Paul Adams. He was fabulously wealthy and left us a lot of dough. Unfortunately, both he and my mother passed away, leaving me the sole heir to the Adams family fortune. Twenty million dollars. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Ladies, I am not the marrying type and my mom didn't raise any fool so save it. I'm all about traveling the world and having fun. I don't want to get married or find love or any of that bullshit. Only fools fall in love. My mother taught me that. She was fortunate enough to snag herself a multi millionaire. She knew that someday I would inherit that fortune and knew that all the gold diggers in America would be after me. She made damn sure that I was smart enough not to fall for their tricks. You're not dealing with any fool who's going to fall for your pretty face or your pussy. Might as well save it. Thank you.

Now, my latest journey had taken me to Brazil. I liked Brazil. A very hot, tropical place. There were lots of great places to visit in Brazil. The place was beautiful. There were beautiful women all over the place, too. I was staying in the Brazilian version of the Hilton Hotels. I went out and began to do some exploring on my own.

Unlike most American tourists, I blended in nicely. I'm six feet two inches tall and have black hair and pale brown eyes. My skin is light bronze. My father was a white guy and my mother was Mexican. I didn't look all that different from the majority of Brazilian natives. There were some beautiful people out there and I noticed them all. Both the women and the men. Yes, as you may have guessed, I am sexually flexible. Some might call me bisexual. That's fitting, I guess. I do it with girls and sometimes boys when the females bore me. The first thing I did was to find myself some entertainment.

" I need a girl," I told one of the boys from the hotel. " A fine-looking babe with a great figure and a fantastic ass, can you arrange that?"

The hotel management sent me a girl right away. She showed up at my room and I was amazed. This girl looked fine. She was tall, slender, with a big ass too. She had dark brown skin and long black hair. A tall, athletic Black woman. I had slept with women of all colors but I had yet to have myself a Black female. From what I heard about them, they were supposed to be something else.

I asked this pretty lady her name and she told me to call her Cassandra. She was very pretty, wearing a black shirt and jeans. I had someone serve us some wine and put on some music before we began the festivities. And festivities we did have. We drank some wine and asked her some questions. She was evasive but rather pleasant. I could tell that this girl was smart. Maybe simply having tough times. She was charging a pretty little penny, five hundred American dollars. Oh, well. I was willing to pay, now let's see if she was worth it.

Cassandra got right down to business. She pressed her sexy body against mine and kissed me full and deep. I kissed her back and ran my hands all over her sexy body. Man, this girl was fine. Before I knew it, she had pushed me back on the bed and began undressing me. I was naked in no time. She removed her clothes and I looked at her sexy naked body. She looked hotter than any girl I'd seen in any catalog. She had large breasts, a tone and sexy body, and a nice, bubble butt. Man, she turned around and shook her booty in my face. I felt myself grow hard simply from looking at it. Cassandra looked at me, and smiled. The girl was sexy and she was well aware of her sexual power.

I lay back on the bed and watched as she climbed on top of me. She kissed me again, and began licking a path down from my neck to my groin. I held my breath when she licked the head of my cock, then breathed on it. I almost closed my eyes. Cassandra took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. She sucked my cock and licked my balls. Damn, she was so good at it that I thought she must have practiced on a lot of dicks. I groaned in pleasure as she continued what she was doing. When I blew my load, ten minutes later, she gulped down all of my seed. I looked at her, amazed. She looked at me, her expression unreadable.

I gestured for her to come closer and she did. I put on a condom and grabbed a bottle of lube. She knew what was up. She straddled me and I entered her. My hard cock slid into her pussy. She put her hands on my shoulders and began bouncing up and down on my cock. I was thrusting into her as hard as I could. We went at it like this for the next half hour, then I came and she rolled off me.

I was ready for round two. I looked at her sexy ass and told her what I had in mind. She didn't seem surprised. I guess it was a common enough request. I put on a new condom and greased it up with KY. Cassandra took some of the lube and applied it between her sexy ass cheeks, then she got down on all fours and waited for me. I positioned myself behind her and took her like this. I pressed my cock against her asshole, and pushed.

Cassandra grunted when my cock slid into her ass. I thrust into her. Man, I have had the pleasure of anally penetrating several women in my lifetime and it's something I will never get tired of doing. I love anal sex. The feeling of a woman's warm, tight hole around your cock as you plow into it. There's no feeling like it. I gripped her by the hips and slammed my cock deeper into her butt hole. She winced and grunted from time to time but did not scream. The girl took it like a champ. Not a single scream from her. Damn.

I continued to plow into her tight dark hole, slamming deeper and deeper. Her hole was so warm and tight that it wasn't long before I came. I screamed in obvious pleasure and remained inside her for some time. I squeezed myself out of her, then lay still. I lay there for a couple of minutes, breathing deeply. I was still catching my breath when I felt something sharp stick into my neck. My vision became blurry. The last thing I remembered was hearing Cassandra speaking to a man. An enormous Latin man's face obscured my vision and he slammed his fist into my face. Then I saw stars.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in the mud. I was lying in the middle of what appeared to be a clearing, surrounded on all sides by trees. I struggled to move. My whole body was aching, especially my skull. Where in hell was I? I was in some kind of forest. There wasn't a building in sight. I shouted, hoping to attract someone's attention. It was all coming back to me. I remembered the hotel room, the girl, and her acolyte who knocked me out after she slept with me. Man, this bitch and her man friend had me good! I cursed, calling her every name in the book. Man, when I returned to the hotel, I was going to make that bitch pay for what she did to me, and her friend too. I searched my pockets, and discovered that I didn't have my wallet anymore. Big surprise. I cursed again.

I would probably have gone on cursing the treacherous bitch for what she did to me if it hadn't been a low rumbling that I heard behind me. It didn't sound like thunder. No, it sounded like the sound a fierce predator might make. The same roar came again, this time much closer. I turned around, and saw it. The sight of it made me piss my pants. An enormous wild cat was prowling only twenty feet away from me.

A jaguar, native of South America! My blood froze. I couldn't move. The fearsome jaguar tensed its muscles, preparing to launch itself at me. I couldn't believe it. I had left the United States to find death at the jaws of a jaguar in the godforsaken jungle! I was looking at death and it looked back at me through yellow eyes. The end had come at last. There was no escape. Nevertheless, I screamed.

I waited to feel the jaguar's sharp fangs on me, and to feel its claws tear me up before it turned me into its lunch. It never came. I heard a sound like thunder, and then a thud. A foot away from me, the jaguar fell, dead. I looked at it, shocked. I couldn't talk. My heart was still beating like thunder in my chest. I was scared shitless. I turned around, and saw someone standing there with a gun. It was a dark-skinned girl and she held a smoking gun in her hands.

I looked at her, still unable to speak. She approached me, and offered me a hand. After a brief hesitation, I took the hand that was offered to me. She knelt by the jaguar, ignoring me completely. I watched as she produced a knife from a waist sash and began cutting up pieces of the jaguar's flesh. She cut off the ears, and the paws. Neatly. She was frighteningly good with the knife. I watched as she began hacking at it. She did for some time. When she was done, she had separated the jaguar's head from its shoulders and dropped the whole thing into a backpack which she hauled over her shoulders. The girl then gestured for me to follow her, and I did. I followed my savior into the jungle, not knowing where we were going.

After walking for about half an hour, we arrived at a large farm. I took a look around. Yes, this was one of those places I'd read about in those adventure comics I used to get as a kid. Haciendas. Big houses in the middle of the South American jungle. There were chickens around the place, and I saw a couple of cows and goats, too. A man came out of the Hacienda and greeted the girl. I guessed him to be her father. He looked at me with suspicion. The girl embraced the older man, and gestured to me.

"Father," she said. "I found this man in the jungle, the man-eater was about to devour him. He screamed loud enough to wake the dead, that's what attracted my attention."

The dark girl looked at me. "What is your name?" She asked me in heavily accented English. I didn't say anything. I was still staring at her. "Foreigner, what is your name?"

I shook myself out of the daze I had been in since she rescued me from the jaws of death. " I am Bart," I said. " Of the Adams family."

Both the girl and her father laughed at that. I wondered why. Like so many people in the world, they had seen movies about the Addams Family. Oh, well. I wasn't related to that fictitious family. Oh, no. My family was a lot stranger.

" My name is Rachel," said the dark-skinned girl who had recently saved my life.

She extended her hand and I shook it. Her grip was firm and strong. I looked at her. This girl was something else. Her skin was dark brown, her eyes a pale golden color. Her black hair was short and almost spiky on top. She wore dark gray fatigues and seemed pretty handy with a rifle.

"This is my father Antonio," she said, indicating the tall, older man. I shook his hand. Antonio was a tall, dark-skinned man with a mustache and a full beard. He wore a gray shirt and faded jeans. Both he and his daughter looked like they worked for a living.

Later that night, they offered me a place to stay. It was obvious to them that I was in bad shape. I had no money. I didn't even know where I was. Oh, yeah. Things were looking bad for me. I was lost in the jungle, in the middle of nowhere. My new 'friends' told me that they lived in the region of Lupine, three hundred miles from Manaus, the nearest town. Manaus itself was several hundred miles away from the capital of Brazil. I was very far away from my hotel room, my ATM machines and all the things I was familiar with.

I slept that night on a small bed, and listened to the sounds of the night as I lay there. The jungle was a noisy place during the day and astonishingly silent at night. It was eerie, you know? I have lived in the big cities my whole life. I am not used to silence. I was also not used to certain annoying things like mosquitoes. I hated mosquitoes. Those annoying bloodsuckers harassed and hounded me to death. It occurred to me that I might be able to send for help through the Internet. I got up from bed and asked Antonio if he had a laptop. The old dude looked at me as if I were speaking Martian or something. No, the old Brazilian farmer didn't have a frigging laptop computer!

In the next few days, I would discover that Rachel and her father led a very primitive sort of life. They didn't even have a computer in this big house of theirs, and this was the year 2006! I couldn't believe this shit. The next morning, I woke up near noon and found that they were already at work. And it wasn't just them either. There were other men working around the farm, and a few women too. I watched their robust bodies moving around in the field, doing hard work. They were plowing and sowing and cutting. Man, that job looked tough!

I woke up, and stretched. I went around looking for something to eat. There was some coffee on the table, as well as some buttered bread. I gulped it all down in less than five minutes. I was hungry. Once I was done, I went around looking for a telephone. Maybe I could call the hotel and have them send me some help. It may take them a while to get here but at least they would show up someday soon and help me out, you know? Unfortunately, Antonio and Rachel didn't have a single telephone in their house. They also didn't have any electricity. They used oil lamps, like the one in the room they put me in. How charming! You would have thought this was the 1800s.

I decided to step outside, since I had absolutely nothing to do. I was greeted by the ardent stares of the locals. I looked at these hard-working people, and waved. I even said good morning in what little Portuguese I knew. That's when everybody burst out laughing. I looked around, surprised. Did I say something wrong? What in hell was their problem? It's only later that I would figure it out. It was around noon, time for Siesta, in most Latin American cultures. While I was sleeping, these hard-working people had woken up at the crack of dawn and put in a full day's work. Now, they were resting. As the American who overslept and didn't know any better, I was looking pretty silly.

Oh, well. I decided to show the locals that we Americans could be just as hard working as they were. After Siesta, I began working as hard as any of them. I grabbed a shovel, dug into the earth and made neat holes like they were doing. I observed them. I did it just the way they did. One of them, a chubby guy named Santos volunteered to help me. He showed me how to place the seeds into the holes after digging and I thanked him for it. All of us worked until five in the afternoon, then everybody took a break.

All day, I didn't see Antonio or Rachel. Yet they simply appeared, almost out of nowhere. Everyone was eating the lunches they had brought and I found myself salivating at the sight and smell of these tasty dishes they were eating. I was hungry, having had nothing all day since my breakfast. Fortunately, Santos bailed me out this time too. He shared his food with me. I was most grateful.

After a hard day's work, I was ready to rest. I had to speak with my hosts. We had never really discussed the terms of my staying. Here I was, a lone American stranded in the savage land of the Amazonian jungle and I didn't know anyone. I needed desperately to contact my people back in the states and have them send me some help. The jungle was nice but I preferred the mundane existence of civilization, thank you very much.

I went around asking for Antonio or Rachel but no one seemed to know where they were. I asked Santos where I could take a bath and he gave me directions to the nearest river. It was easy enough to get there. Someone had cut out a narrow path through the jungle. I would get cleaned up, then talk to my hosts and send for some help. No way was I going to stay here.

So, I headed down the narrow road and made my way toward what I hoped was the river. Once I was there, I froze. The river was breathtakingly beautiful. I had never seen anything like it. I went looking for a spot by the river bank, undressed, then hesitated. I really wanted to dive into these refreshing waters but I had read somewhere that flesh-eating fish lived in South American waters. Piranhas. What if there were schools of these vicious things in these calm waters? I didn't notice any animals nearby. Worse, what if there were crocodiles in there? Damn!

I walked up and down the river bank, looking for signs of animals near or in the water. Even if I saw a wild pig drinking or swimming, it would have reassured me. Unfortunately, I didn't. I kept looking. What I found was...something I would never forget. Further down the river bank someone was bathing. That someone was a woman. A very nude woman. Not just any woman. Rachel.

Rachel, the lovely girl who had saved my life yesterday was bathing naked in the river. By herself. Ever the gentleman, I decided to get closer, if only out of concern for her safety ( okay, I wanted to check out that ass too). So, I crept closer. The closer I got to her, the more I liked what I saw. My eyes marveled at the sight of her. Water fell over her smooth, dark-skinned body. She had firm-looking shoulders, a slender and muscular body and sexy, round buttocks. She was lovely. I couldn't wait to see her front. When she turned around, what I saw was something I would never forget until the day I died.

The lovely Rachel, Jungle girl extraordinaire had a penis. I saw it. Sticking out from her groin. What did I do? Looking back, I probably should have handled the situation better. Especially since I wasn't supposed to be sneaking up on her in the first place ( who cares? I liked the view, mostly!) but I couldn't help myself. I screamed loudly. Almost as loudly as I had screamed when the jaguar prepared to pounce on me and devour me.

Rachel looked in the direction of the scream, and stared hard at me. Her eyes darkened, and she seemed shocked. I stood there, gawking at her. I couldn't move. I had never seen anything like this before. I couldn't say anything. What I didn't know was that my screams had alerted her father, who was nearby. The dude came up behind me and knocked me out with the butt of his rifle. I saw stars, then blissful oblivion.

When I woke up, I was in a dark room somewhere. I was tied up. Antonio stood over me, holding his rifle in hand. I struggled in my bonds, which were steel chains. I couldn't move. The bastard had me good. Damn, what is it with Brazilians and knocking me out? I got knocked out twice in two days, damn! Antonio was looking very tense. Not a good look on a guy holding a rifle aimed at you. I decided to try to diffuse the situation. I couldn't find the words. I didn't speak enough Portuguese to beg the dude not to shoot me.

I thought long and hard about what happened. I had been shocked to discover that Rachel had a dick. This girl was more beautiful than most chicks I knew. She had a fine, sexy body, a pretty face and a spectacular ass. She did not look like a chick with dick. I'd seen chicks with dicks on the net and I'd even rented a few videos which featured them. Transsexual porn was hot in my opinion, though I didn't go around telling People that. Go around telling people that you liked chicks with dicks and they might call you queer. I wasn't queer. I was simply a heterosexual guy who occasionally fantasized about transsexuals. Oh, and for some reason, I liked fat chicks too sometimes.

I wondered what they were going to do to me. A few minutes of uncomfortable silence went by before Rachel appeared in the room. I stared at her. It was hard not to, even though I knew what she was. A chick with dick. She had to be the most beautiful transsexual on earth. Anyone looking at her would see a tough tomboy but would never suspect her of being a chick with a huge dick and large balls between her legs. What in hell was she?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers
12