Amazon Airship Pirates Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles blinked. "That sounds extremely generous," he observed.

"Young man, I am attempting to bring down the greatest corrupt trading company in the history of the world by raiding and plundering their trade." Captain Rukh smiled. "We are not actually lacking in material wealth. Your father intends to remain here, he tells me, but we can make arrangements for you to correspond. He might visit you on occasion, if he could be pried away from his work. Australia would be better for that, I suppose, though America might be safer..."

"That is very generous," Charles said. "But... I have been thinking on this already, and I believe that I too would like to remain. If you have a place for me."

Captain Rukh smiled. "I hope that this is not simply a matter of family loyalty, or a youthful love of... novelty," she said.

"It is my choice." Charles paused for thought. "I have not seen my father for ten years. Now I discover that he is engaged in a struggle against wickedness and corruption, alongside people I would like to consider friends. Where else should I stand?"

"That is noble of you." Captain Rukh smiled grimly. "But please, think on my offer for a few hours. This is your whole life to consider. Ask about the pirate life. We are wanted criminals, and the Company would love to see us dead. And if you remain, we would have to put you to work, you understand."

"I will think, and talk to people," Charles said, rising and turning to leave.

"Do," said the captain. "Return, and tell me your decision, this evening. Oh, and one other thing."

"Yes?" Charles looked at her.

"No fornication in that time."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Consider that my first order to you as Pirate Queen. Or my last as a kidnapper, perhaps. I gather that you have... enjoyed some of your time with us. I do not wish your decision to be driven too much by your cock and balls. You are a fine-looking young man, who could find enough pleasures as a wealthy traveller. You do not have to take to crime for that."

Charles nodded. "Very well. I accept that order."

And so the day passed, until the tropical sun began to dip to the horizon, and Charles once more stood before the door to Captain Rukh's private quarters, and rapped on it three times.

"Enter" came the call from within.

"Good evening, Captain," said Charles, closing the door behind him.

"Good evening, Charles. I rather imagine that you have decided?" The Captain was seated in a large wicker chair, once more dressed in a black silk pirate gown.

"I have. I still wish to remain," Charles said, moving to stand directly before her.

"Yes, I rather thought that you would." Captain Rukh sighed. "Well, we cannot refuse brave, clever, high-minded volunteers. I will try not to get you killed." Suddenly she smiled. "There is wine on the table. Bring two glasses and we will toast your decision."

Charles obeyed the command, and then stood before her again.

"Oh, for the gods' sake, sit," the Captain said.

"Is that appropriate for the most junior pirate cadet in the presence of the Pirate Queen?" Charles asked.

"Of course it is. That is the entire purpose of our piracy, you young fool. A rebellion."

"Very well." Charles said. "I still cannot bring myself to sit on your level, though, Captain. I have heard too many stories of your accomplishments lately." He lowered himself to the floor, and sat cross-legged, wine in hand

"All lies, I imagine." Captain Rukh raised her glass. "Well, here's to crime."

"To crime!" Charles agreed, and they both drank.

The Captain looked at Charles. "Did you obey my first and last order?" she asked.

"I did." Charles sounded a little hurt to be questioned.

"Well, I apologise for giving it," the Captain said. "From what I have heard, it was all rather superfluous. If your head can be turned by fornication, it will have been hopelessly turned some days ago."

Charles, who had been lifting his wine to his lips, took only a very small sip and lowered it again. "I hope that you do not think the worst of me, Captain," he said carefully.

"I think that you are a personable, well-made fellow of eighteen years," Captain Rukh replied. "After dropping you in the midst of my followers, expecting you to preserve your virtue for a full day would have been sheer folly."

"So you do not expect virtue of your followers?"

"You are too clever for your own good, young man." The Captain sipped a little more wine. "Say rather that we have our own conception of virtue. Or that rebellion always features a little self-indulgence. Or, to be truthful, that pirates have always taken their pleasures as they found them, because they cannot assume too much about the future. I hope that you understand that this is a dangerous life that you have joined, Charles. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die. And it is better to have them fornicated senseless than dead drunk, which was the way of most pirates in the past."

"So you encourage fornication as policy?" Charles smiled.

"I do not prevent it, although I enforce rules to ensure consent and prevent jealousy and so forth. It is an infernally inconvenient policy at times, I must say. Do you know, we are sometimes unable to plunder sufficient condoms? I have to arrange secret bulk purchases through Siam. If the world found out, I do not know if we would become laughing stocks, or suffer a glut of recruits. Probably both."

"And what of your own personal opinions on the whole matter of fornication?" Charles asked.

"Why, young Mr. Dartington," said Captain Rukh, "I thought that you would never ask."

This time, Charles coughed as he tried to swallow his wine. "That is... That really is not what I meant, Captain," he said.

Captain Rukh laughed gently. "I know it was not," she replied. "But to answer your question, I like to think of myself as a pragmatist. Apart from the small matters of blood revenge and rousing all Asia in revolt and so forth, of course. In fact, I was a virgin when I first took this title. I was an engineer and a respectable unmarried woman, you see. But I took my recruits where I found them, and they brought their own attitudes with them... And so I have adapted."

"It seems to be working," Charles said.

"Yes," said the Captain, "but I have to make special rules for myself. I have to avoid the perception of favouritism, for example. Which is why, if you spend the night with me, it would probably be our only night together."

Charles looked at her for a long moment. "That is a possibility, then?" he asked carefully.

Captain Rukh nodded. "One night would represent me taking a natural advantage of my triumph, in my followers' eyes," she said. "Two nights, though, might be mistaken for me taking a lover. I might be forgiven that for a senior member of the band, if he was popular, but a new young recruit? You would be seen as a possible favourite. This would be dangerous for all of us." She looked at Charles with a sudden amused smile. "And as to other concerns - you are indeed personable and well-made, and please do not think that I have not noticed you observing my own legs and bust."

"Well," Charles said, "You know - I have always dreamed of adventure - and what greater adventure could there be than one night in the arms of the Pirate Queen of the East Indies?"

"At least it is one adventure that is unlikely to cause your death," Captain Rukh said. "But I should say - if we can have but one night together, I require it to be memorable."

By way of reply, Charles carefully placed his almost-empty wine glass on a side table, and then knelt before the Captain. Placing his hands on her ankles, near to her silk slippers, he began to gently run them up her legs, noting that these were clad in fine silk stockings. As his hands moved higher, the Captain slowly gathered her skirts upwards, giving him access to her shins, then her knees, then her thighs. Thus he came to her fine embroidered silk drawers, slipping his fingers under the hems to caress her flesh.

With a soft laugh, the Captain put her own wine glass aside, and raised her hips slightly from the seat. Charles took the hint, grasped her drawers, and began to slide them down her thighs. She sat down again, and then lifted her feet from the floor, extending her legs straight out so that Charles could whisk her drawers away and discard them. Then, she placed her feet back on the floor, but further apart now.

Charles knelt between them and ducked his head toward her crotch, and with another laugh, the Captain threw her skirts forward, so that Charles was now enveloped under them. Working by touch, he moved his mouth to her groin, and began caressing and exploring with his tongue, until he found the bead of flesh about which Sui Pai and Moira had taught him.

The layers of silk in the skirt muffled his hearing, but through them, Charles heard what at first he took for a moaning from the Captain. Soon, though, he realised that she was in fact singing, quietly but ecstatically. Her loins trembled against his face, and he worked, slowly at first but carefully, then faster, until the singing became a soft tuneless cry, and the Captain drummed her feet, still in their slippers, three times slowly on the floor.

Then she drew her skirts up again, and as Charles raised his head to meet her gaze, she smiled at him. "Thank you," she said. "May I make a confession?"

"I swear to keep your secrets," said Charles.

"I never wished to be a pirate, or a revolutionary," said the Captain, "and often I hate the work. Keeping a band of rogues on the path, plotting dangerous tasks that may cause my friends to be killed, keeping track of provisions... It is so very tiresome. But sometimes, I find my reward. Which is sometimes to have a handsome young fellow kneel before my yoni and do me that service."

"Thank you," said Charles.

"Let me thank you," said the Captain. "Come."

She led Charles by the hand into a bedroom, leaving her silk drawers on the floor. Once there, she turned to look at him. "Undress," she said, "entirely naked, please."

Charles obeyed, as the Captain watched, smiling just enough to show that she continued to approve. Then, when he was standing before her, she sank to her knees in front of him, spreading her skirts away from her as she did so.

Then, she took his cock in her mouth, engulfing a fair length, and began to suck gently. Charles gasped, and she began to move her head back and forth. Within seconds, he was rigid and huge, and she removed her mouth, and then placed a series of soft kisses along his length.

Charles moaned, and Captain Rukh sat back on her heels, looked him in the eye, and smiled. Then she rose to her feet, stepped over to a dressing table, and extracted a soft leather bag of condoms from a drawer. Charles was still completely hard when she came back, and she fitted a condom to him. Then she turned around and stepped over to the bed. There, she gathered her skirts up to her waist and moved her feet apart, then bent forward, resting her hands on the bed once her skirts were over her back. "Now," she said simply, looking backwards at Charles.

He saw a little of her black pubic hair framed by her brown thighs and the black silk of her skirts and of her stockings, the latter held up by scarlet ribbons tied in bows. And then, looking closely, he saw her lower lips, peeping through those black curls. He stepped forward quickly, grasping his erection, and guided it to her moist entrance, and then pushed hard, finding her warmly, tightly welcoming.

"Oh, yes," she murmured gently. "Yes, darling Dartington - deeper into me! Deeper!"

Charles found that he could only obey, compulsively pounding into Captain Rukh as she raised her head and moaned loudly and hoarsely. Soon, he was desperately contemplating what he could remember about airship gasbag sealants or Latin irregular verbs from his schooling - anything to distract him from the tight muscles clenched around his cock. He was glad when she ran her right hand down to her crotch, caressed his balls briefly with her fingertips, then fondled her own private parts; a moment later, she gasped, and then groaned, and then sighed. He took that as a license to release his own passion, his thrusts pushing her further onto the bed as he gave a moan of pleasure.

A moment later, he found that not only was his cock softening, but he was quite weak at the knees. He withdrew from the Captain, disposed of the condom in a nearby bin, then all but staggered to the bed and feel prone upon it. The Captain lay alongside him, smiling.

"Thank you, young man," she said. "That will do for a beginning."

"I may need a little rest," Charles replied.

"Of course. We can dine in a little while." The Captain fetched him a light cotton robe from her wardrobe. "Now," she said, "tell me of your education."

In the end, they spent more than an hour talking, as the Captain quizzed Charles, with a mixture of friendly curiosity and professional interest, about his life in England, all that he had learned there, and the academic topics that interested him. She was pleased to hear that he shared his father's interest in technology, and promised to acquire him study materials to augment his apprenticeship with his father.

"But now, we must eat," she declared eventually. "You may be glad to learn that we have food as well as wine," she said, gesturing to something beside the bed. Charles saw that it was a picnic hamper, presumably plundered from some European vessel, and on opening it, he found sufficient food for two.

"You were prepared," he noted.

"You have enough charm to lead a woman into thoughts of exploiting her power over you," the Captain replied. Now, please pass one of the plates from the lid..."

They ate their fill, and talked more, and lay side by side talking further. After a while, however, the Captain placed a hand on Charles's loins with a smile, and he realised that his powers were detectably returning.

"But let us be fair," the Captain said. She rose from the bed and began to remove her clothes with a certain grace. She turned her back to him while shedding the last of petticoats and her stockings, and then she turned around. Charles smiled.

"I hope that this pleases you," the Captain said.

"I salute my Captain," Charles replied.

The Captain smiled and advanced to the bed, where she approached Charles on all fours. Then she unfastened his robe and spread it wide, exposing his nakedness. Advancing a little further, she kissed him passionately on the mouth, and he fondled her back and buttocks.

"Good evening," she said, rolling onto her side while facing him. He kissed her again, then looked admiringly at the length of her. Sliding down the bed a little, Charles buried his face in the Captain's matronly breasts, and spent several minutes caressing her large nipples with tongue and fingertip while she made appreciative sounds.

"I am glad that you so like them," she said eventually. "Now, move back up a little..."

Charles obeyed, and the Captain then moved down his body, bringing her breasts to the level of his groin. Pushing him onto his back, she moved atop him, and then used her hands to squeeze his swelling cock between her breasts. She worked at this for a few minutes, alternately contemplating Charles's cock and meeting his gaze with a half-smile, until he was moaning wordlessly with desire. Then, she fitted a condom to him, crawled up the bed to a position astride him, grasped his erection again, and impaled herself on it.

Charles cried out in pleasure, and the pair of them both began moving, grinding against each other, cock and cunny in a game of mutual stimulation. This time, Charles found that he had expended himself sufficiently that day that control came relatively easily to him, and he concentrated on the Captain's pleasure, fondling her breasts gently with both his hands and responding carefully to every sign that she gave of what worked best for her. Hence, she reached a moaning climax as he watched, and then he sat upright to bury his face once more in her breasts. She twisted and wrapped her legs around him as he lifted himself to make that easier for her, and then he gave a series of long, slow upward thrusts that brought her to another climax. Only then did he release his own passion, bouncing up and down on the bed, his cock driving deep into her, until he gave a hoarse moan of release.

They disentangled themselves and lay side by side, the Captain caressing Charles's face and murmuring endearments in a language that he did not know. Then they conversed for a while before drifting into early sleep.

Their next time was in the small hours of the morning. Charles awoke to answer a call of nature, and when he returned to the bed, he saw, by the slightest trace of tropical moonlight passing through the building's shutters, that Captain Rukh too was now awake, and had thrown back the thin sheet. Her voluptuous body lay naked on display.

"Hello again," she said.

"Hello," he said, and bent over to kiss both of her nipples in turn. Then he stood upright and found where she had left the condoms. For a few moments, he stood beside the bed, playing with his cock until it was fully erect once again, then ensheathed it. The Captain said nothing all the while, but spread her thighs as he placed himself between them, and helped guide him into her.

"Welcome aboard, Dartington," she murmured as they moved slowly together.

"I am accepted as a pirate, then?" he asked.

"I accept you," she replied. They fucked gently for long minutes before warm waves of climax overcame both of them. Even after that, they relaxed gently together, only separating after some minute more and then drifting back to sleep.

Their last fornication was illuminated by the first light of dawn, when Charles awoke to feel the Captain's hand on his cock. It was already half-hard, and soon became firm enough for the Captain to fit a condom. Then she once again impaled herself on his erection, before lying down on him, breasts to chest, mouth on mouth, and beginning to rotate her hips. Charles moved himself a little, but it was enough, as the Captain extracted a whole series of subtle climaxes from the action. Then she drew breath and murmured "Take your pleasure now, sweet Dartington", at which Charles used his youthful strength to roll the pair of them over together, raised himself on his hands, and briskly, decisively fucked her, a half-dozen hard thrusts that made both of them grunt culminating in a climactic gasp from him, a smug smile from her.

Then he rolled off her and lay by her side. "That was... properly memorable," he commented.

"Yes," the Captain said. "You have entered my... my band on appropriate terms."

Charles lay quietly for a moment, then sat up and began to seek out his clothes.

"Back to the grindstone," muttered Captain Rukh, and followed his example.

"We should take breakfast first, I would hope," said Charles.

"I usually have to work as I eat, in fact," said the Captain. "But yes, we should eat. And I must ask you to do the reverse of the usually honourable thing in one respect now. If you are going to the communal hall, you not only may speak of fornicating with me - I would positively encourage you to do so. We cannot hide what we have done, so we must brag of it, and make it part of my legend."

"Thank you for making me part of your legend," said Charles. "And my best wishes for your prospects with my father."

"I beg your pardon?" snapped the Captain, and then she drew breath. "Oh," she said more quietly, "is it so very obvious?"