Amazon Bertha and Her Subs

Story Info
Disgusting fat black femme dom uses a submissive white couple..
3.7k words
59.4k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: "Amazon Bertha and Her Subs" is the second story in a sub/dom trilogy. The story is for those who prefer over-the-top fem-dom, forced-bi, biracial, nonconsent stories. This fictional tale will be a waste of time if you have another fetish. However, if you do like intense stories with those strong sexual non-vanilla themes, then I hope you like this one. Feel free to send me your thoughts. I will respond, and please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

*

"Heather! Do you want white or red wine tonight?" Rick asked.

"I'll have white. Did you hear that noise? I think there's someone at your front door. Should I see who it is?"

"No. It's probably an obnoxious sales person trying to get me to buy something I don't need or want like Girl Scout cookies. Just ignore it," Rick hesitantly said.

The knocking got louder.

"You fucking piece of shit!" the mature black woman outside angrily yelled while pounding Rick's door with all of her might.

"You better open this locked door right now or you will be sorry when I get hold of you! I am getting really pissed. You know what that means, you low-life scum bag!"

Heather could not comprehend what was going on.

"Why was this unfamiliar woman banging on Rick's door in his Boston apartment saying such horrible things, and why was her lover acting so timid and strange? It was unlike him. I have to find out what is going on," Heather thought to herself as she approached the door.

"Rick, I am going to find out who this crazy woman is and tell her to get lost before she breaks the door. Should I call the police?" Heather asked her lover.

"Heather! Please don't touch the door! I beg you!" Rick quickly countered.

Unfortunately, Rick knew who was hammering his door. His body noticeably trembled because he was terrified that Heather would discover his dark secret. He did not want to consider the disastrous consequences of what that would mean to his loving relationship with her.

Despite his pleading, Heather unlocked the door. In rushed Big Bad Bertha, the 55-year old, 6-foot tall, 350-pound black Amazon from hell.

"Where is sub-boy?" screamed Bertha. "I've got a juicy creampie and I need him to service me! It is dipping out of my pussy, and the situation needs to be rectified immediately."

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" Heather asked in a forceful manner, shocked by the intrusion.

A hard smack to Heather's beautiful face from Bertha's left fist, to make it clear who was the boss, almost knocked her out. Heather's glasses flew across the room and her nose started to bleed.

"There you are, my little sub-boy," Bertha laughed, spying Rick in the corner of the room.

"What are doing hiding behind this poor excuse of a woman? Get your white ass over here at once. You know what to do. My disgusting husband fucked me a few minutes ago and dumped tons of his foul cum into my sensuous body. That despicable pig did his manly business so fast that he didn't give my delectable pussy the physical satisfaction it needs for having to put up with him. Finish the job with your mouth, sub-boy. We all know how much you like my husband's black jizz."

Rick lay on the floor, dreading what was going to happen, especially in front of his beautiful 25-year old lover Heather. He was keenly aware of Bertha's evil plan because she and her equally large Latina bisexual girlfriends Selena and Latoya had been doing this to him at least twice a week for the past six months.

He reluctantly opened his mouth while on the floor, closed his eyes, and stuck out his tongue as far as it could possibly go, licking his lips at the same time as instructed in the past in order to increase the wetness for Bertha's large clit when she mounted his face.

"Use me as you see fit Mistress," Rick reluctantly told her, as he always did at the beginning of these sessions.

Bertha took off her skirt and then her soiled underpants. The disgusting, revolting odour was so strong in the room that it was unbearable. Both Rick and Heather start to gag. Obviously, Bertha hadn't washed her hairy cunt for many days but apparently the stench did not bother her because she was used to it. The gooey white creampie from her husband who had fucked not long ago started to run down her massive tree-trunk legs.

Bertha stood above Rick and quickly dropped her entire 350-pound carcass on top of him. She started a back-and-forth rocking motion with her dense forest of black pubic hair scratching, and then tearing into his good-looking face with every movement of her monstrous body. Rick knew he would get a serious case of razor burn from her barb wire-like pubic hair that would be impossible to explain tomorrow to the members of his company.

He had hoped that Heather, his close friends, and his coworkers would never find out about Selena, Latoya, and especially Bertha who was the oldest and meanest of the three. Rick feared that more than anything in his life. However, there was a storm cloud over his head, and deep down he knew that this degrading situation with the three fem-doms would eventually be discovered. Today was the day that his dark secret life would be revealed to his lover Heather.

If others in his workplace in Boston also became aware that Rick was willing to be sexually assaulted by three disgusting women on a regular basis, his coworkers would laugh at him and he would become the brunt of their constant teasing. Just thinking of the cruel names (creampie-guzzler, toy-boy, wimp, pussy/ass-wipe ...) he would be called by his company's employees every day as he walked the halls of his building when his unconventional personal life became public knowledge was too much for Rick to bear. Nevertheless, he was a willing sub for Bertha and her girlfriends. There was nothing he could do to prevent that reality. He therefore was at their mercy.

"Why aren't I a real man like Bertha's husband?" Rick thought to himself as he began to cry inside like the weak wuss he was even though his tiny cock was starting to grow in anticipation of what was going to happen in his apartment as Bertha sat on him.

Bertha's puffy pussy lips completely covered her sub-boy's face, and her fat gut was so huge that it blocked the natural sunlight of the room, and therefore Rick's ability to see Bertha's and Heather's faces from his demeaning position on the floor. He could only imagine the horror on Heather's face. She must be in shock.

Nevertheless, Rick could not protect Heather from what was going to happen to her after Bertha had her way with him. He just prayed he could breathe while being sexually assaulted and abused by this fem-dom as she face-raped him.

"You know what to do!" yelled Bertha one more time. "Get busy! I don't have all day!"

While squatting over him, more of her husband's thick cum started to drip out of her revolting pussy onto Rick's exposed face. She made sub-boy lick her swollen clit with his tongue and lips. At the same time she stuffed his nose into her vagina to allow him to get a good whiff of her fermenting pussy juices and the leaking creampie from her disgusting husband. In this face-sitting position, Bertha liked to use Rick's nose as a mini cock to get double stimulation on her ass and large clit.

"You are quite lucky today I didn't get a fudge pack from my husband," Bertha yelled out mockingly. "You know how disgusting that can be when I made you clean me up back there in the past even though we all know how much you enjoy eating my soiled ass.

"Suck it out of my cunt, loser. You are pathetic.

"Come on pansy ass. Clean it up! Keep going. There is plenty of my husband's cum for you to enjoy.

"What, you can't breathe? Too fucking bad. Keep at it.

"Go deeper with your tongue. Get all of his disgusting crap out of me. I will not need a shower later today if you do a good job cleaning me up."

Heather was sitting in a corner of Rick's apartment in a fetal position. She couldn't comprehend what was happening to the wonderful guy she loved with all of her heart and hoped to marry in the near future.

Bertha saw Heather crying and whimpering like a little baby. She grabbed Heather's beautiful long blond hair, pulling the younger woman closer into the action by yanking on its roots.

"There's not much meat on you but you do have a pretty mouth, and I like toned young white girls in stilettos. You'll do nicely. Since you're here, I might as well put your lipstick-coated slut mouth to good use."

Bertha took off her grubby blouse and then her huge white bra with its super-strong wire under support. The latter action caused two of the largest natural breasts imaginable to drop to the floor like sacks of rocks.

Okay my new fem sub-slut, take off your clothes. I give you permission to finger yourself while you are orally servicing me.

"My, what a nice landing strip you have. In contrast, your breasts are so small they are a joke. Are you sure you are not an adolescent teenager? Take a look at a real woman. Can you imagine what it would be like to have breasts as large and beautiful as mine on that slender body of yours?

"Start sucking my nipples to get them nice and hard. Let me show you how to do it you dumb broad. See how I want you to make them protrude from my body as you make them super sensitive. I want to hear your mouth suck my large chocolate tits like a vacuum cleaner at full power. Do you know how to suck breasts or are you a brainless fuck who has to be taught everything?

"You no longer will be using that cute little mouth of yours to suck Rick's tiny white-boy penis. It is for my enjoyment for here on. Your mouth, cunt, and ass now belong to me."

Heather was terrified of this older black fem-dom. She tried to put up a fight but the Amazon was too powerful for her, and Bertha's grasp of her head was so strong that it was impossible for her to escape. At this moment in time something snapped in Heather's mind like the trunk of a tree that had been suddenly hit by a blot of lightening during a powerful summer storm. Unexpectedly, she became sexually aroused by the degrading situation in Rick's apartment which was so wrong on one level but so right on another.

Deep in her subconscious, Heather suddenly realized that she was no different than her former boyfriend who was presently lying on the floor willingly servicing Bertha with his mouth. No matter how beautiful and desirable she was to men, Heather concluded that she was just a nasty sub-slut lesbian, as Bertha correctly surmised, to be used by this dominant woman as she saw fit. Heather now understood and accepted what was happening to her mind and body. Not only did she desire to suck Bertha's nipples as her new master ordered, she hoped she would be allowed to service the Amazon's dirty pussy and ass later today as sub-boy Rick was enjoying right now.

Despite what was going on in her mind, Heather initially hesitated to place her mouth on Bertha's breasts as ordered by the older woman because she had never done that to another female.

Bertha gave a painful wake-up slap to Heather's pretty face with her open hand for not moving fast enough.

"You need to do a better job than that useless wimp on the floor eating my nasty pussy, if you also want to service me regularly in the future," Bertha said.

"By the way Rick, how do I taste today? I guess you can tell I haven't washed my hairy cunt in a week. I know you like it that way. Don't forget to save some of the salty goo for my new sub-slut Heather. She'll join you shortly after she gets my nipples nice and hard," laughed Bertha in a mocking manner.

"Maybe I'll take her home and use her some more this afternoon after I let my sensitive clit recover from its session with your willing mouth. My girlfriends Selena and Latoya are stopping by this afternoon. I am sure they would enjoy my newly discovered pristine "princess" the same way I intend to use her today. When the three of us are done with our new forced-bi fuck-toy, it's likely her mouth will be sore for a week from its prolonged sucking of our juicy pussies, asses, and tits."

"Heather, would you like my disgusting shrimp-dick husband to give you some of his cum this afternoon? He's a piece of crap but after all, he is my husband. I suppose I should let him get some new pussy since he's paying the bills. At least, it will be an excuse for me to reject the anticipated request by him to fuck me again tonight.

"Better yet, I think I'll give you to my obese 82-year old father who has a nice 12-incher. It's his birthday this week. You would be a nice present even though I imagine you won't be able to walk properly for a few days after his massive cock destroys your little-girl cunt from one of his all-night sessions.

"You will become a real woman who can take on any guy after Daddy's enormous cock remodels your pussy. You better hope he doesn't knock you up when he fucks you unprotected as he likes to do. At least those tiny breasts of yours will become a decent size from all of the milk in them when Daddy's black baby starts growing in your thin, snow-white body. Would you like to be Daddy's cow?"

Heather was not sexually experienced for a woman of her age, and the largest cock she had in her vagina up to now was Rick's measly five inches. As Bertha mocked her, Heather imagined what it would be like to have a really huge cock rapidly going in and out of her little-girl pussy, crashing into the back of her vagina on every descending motion, penetrating her cervix, and eventually depositing millions of its angry sperm fighting like savages for the fertile egg in her womb.

Heather had only seen massive cocks like that in porno films. Did Bertha's black father really have a cock that was a foot in length and probably as thick as a beer can? What a strange, but wondrous experience, that would be for her delicate body. A 12-incher certainly would stretch out her pussy to the point where it would be difficult for her to have an orgasm from an average-sized man in the future.

Nevertheless, Heather no longer cared about Rick and his underdeveloped friends. She didn't even care about having a baby from Bertha's ebony father. Instead, she imagined her swollen milk-laden breasts, and wondered what it would be like to finally become a real woman in that department.

"Yes Mistress Bertha, I would like to service you, your family, and girlfriends. I can no longer remain here, especially after a 12-incher has its way with my pussy.

"Do I have your permission to cum now?" Heather asked.

"Not yet princess. Are you so stupid that you don't realize that your Mistress always cums first? Do I have to tell you everything you dumb bitch?" Bertha replied in disgust, as she again smashed Heather's mouth against the aroused nipple on her more sensitive left breast.

"Eat it bitch.

"Ooooh! That's right princess. Grab my boob with your girlie mouth and suck it like the horny bitch you are. I like that. Get it nice and wet. You're getting better at it.

"I knew you were a willing lesbo just waiting for a real woman like me to take charge. Rougher! Harder! Nibble on my extended nipple with your teeth you slut.

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Now you are getting into it. Faster."

As Bertha started to reach her peak, she repetitively smacked Heather's ass as hard and fast as she could with her hand to get her new slut to suck her breast with more intensity, as if she was a jockey wiping the horse under her to get to the finish line.

With her mouth glued to Bertha's breast, Heather rubbed her clit so hard with the fingers on both of her hands to the point where her soaking pussy reached a fever pitch from the intense heat that had built up inside her body. She had never reached this state of arousal with any man.

Heather's body started to shake uncontrollably. The thought of orally servicing Bertha and her two huge bisexual girlfriends later this afternoon became too much for her. Heather badly needed to cum. However, she feared having her orgasm before Bertha had hers because it was now clear that she must do whatever was ordered by her master.

"Please Mistress, cum now so that I can quickly follow you. I am so close. I will do anything you want. I am yours. Please! Please! I want to cum right now!" Heather begged the older woman over and over again in desperation.

"YEAH -- THAT'S IT! OH, IT FEELS SO GOOD! NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! YOU SUBS FINALLY ARE DOING IT RIGHT!" screamed Bertha as she finally experienced her powerful orgasm, almost suffocating sub-boy Rick who was laying on the floor as her entire 350-pound body smashed his head into the floor.

"Thank you for letting me cum!" cried out Heather as she quickly followed Bertha, rubbing her wet pussy as hard and fast as she could with her fingers, as if they were multiple small cocks gang-banging her.

A few minutes after the two women experienced their orgasms and had recovered somewhat, Heather addressed her new Mistress, "Do you want me to service Selena, Latoya, your husband, or your father next like the nasty sub slut you created?"

"You will do all of them, you dim-witted girl, before the day is out. I also plan on getting some serious money from pimping you lovely body to every horny male and female loser in the neighborhood. Maybe, even my homeless sister would like a piece of you since she is not getting any regular sex.

"Put your clothes back on. It is time to leave your wimpy former boyfriend. Next up is Selena and Latoya. My two girlfriends and I will turn you into a talented lesbian in the next couple of hours. When we are done with you, you will not be able to get enough of our enormous female bodies like the little sub-boy under me who is still licking my pussy.

"Isn't he cute? Like a good boy, he continues to suck my clit because he wants my pussy's narcotic nectar so bad. You can see how much he enjoys my sensuous chocolate body based on the good sized bugle in his pants. Notice that he doesn't dare touch his cock when I am here."

"You can stop now sub-boy. I had my climax and you satisfactorily cleaned up the creampie mess in my pussy. You can take care of yourself after I leave."

Rick was relieved that he once again survived one of Bertha's physical attacks on his face, even though his jaw felt broken and he was still having trouble breathing. The bottom of his head had already developed a large lump from the powerful intensity of Bertha's Rubenesque body driving his head into the unforgiving hardwood floor during her climax, and his face was raw from Bertha's coarse pubic hair.

After a recovery period of another few minutes, Bertha and Heather exited Rick's apartment hand-in-hand, leaving sexually assaulted Rick lying on the floor covered with Bertha's cunt juices and the residual cum from her husband encrusted on his bright-red face that was so good looking only 30 minutes ago.

As she walked out the door with Heather trailing her like a puppy dog, Bertha turned around and laughed.

"Not bad today sub-boy. My delectable pussy will be back in a few days for another enjoyable session with your mouth. However, next time you also will have to clean up Heather after I give her to my toothless father for an overnight session in his nursing home. I'm sure he will be able to give her a number of massive loads for you to orally take care of.

"Since Daddy hasn't had pussy in a long time, his large balls should be filled to the brim with their old-man cum. Maybe, I will allow Daddy's four nursing-home roommates to also have their way with my princess so that there is even more manly chocolate cum for you to drink and enjoy since yours is so pathetic.

"You are such a loser.

"By the way, Latoya is stopping by tomorrow morning. Because she seemed really pissed when I talked to her today, you better be on your best behaviour. I think she is on the rag."

12