Amazon Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you love being fucked like this!"

"I do, I do my darling, I do. I love taking your big cock in my ass. I love it, I love it! I want you to fuck me harder."

I obliged him. Steve was now panting and bucking franticly and I knew he really was enjoying being fucked with the dildo. My plan was coming together.

When he climaxed, he shot another massive load of his disgusting cum all over the sheets. Fortunately it was on his side of the bed.

When I pulled the dildo out of his ass, he collapsed onto the bed. I lay along side him and pressed my body close to his. Placing my mouth over his ear I cooed, "You were such a good boy."

"Was I?"

"Oh yes and you will get your reward, soon."

Steve brightened up immediately.

"But for now, take off my cock."

He looked disappointed but obeyed. When the dildo was free I told him to take it into the bathroom and wash it thoroughly. When he came back, I inspected it closely before telling him to strap it back on me.

I lay on my back which made the rubber cock stick up in the air. "Now I want you to suck on it."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I told you too"

"What if I don't want to suck it?"

Steve didn't sound defiant so much as confused, still I wasn't going to put up with nonsense from him. I slapped him hard across the face. "Now suck on my cock!"

He immediately dropped his mouth to the thick knob and tried to wrap his lips around it.

"That's better." I told him. "Next time you argue with me I won't be so lenient."

Tears ran from his eyes and I know it was soft hearted of me but I spread my legs and let him finger me while he sucked on the dildo. Steve appreciated my gesture and I could see him attack the rubber cock with gusto. He sucked and gagged until I orgasmed. Then I had him un-strap the dildo and put it in its box and put it in the wardrobe with the tube of lubricant.

When he came back to bed, he tired to snuggle up to me. "Are we going to do it now?"

"I feel a little tired now, maybe tomorrow night."

"But..."

"But what?"

"I'm still horny."

"Jerk off then."

He looked so disappointed that I told him, "I'll watch you."

All the time he was jerking on his cock I was imagining him pulling another man's cock. I wondered I if he realised yet what I was up to?

12