Amazon Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
Darlene finds Steve his first male lover so she can watch.
4.3k words
4.3
52k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the morning after my wedding night a bundle of unspent energy and pent up sexual desire, in other words, I was as horny as hell. The quick tonguing the pretty hostess had given me on the flight over and the fumbling fingering my pathetic husband supplied hadn't done anything to satisfy me. If anything, they had only served to stimulate me, to sharpen my need for complete satisfaction.

I smiled when I remembered turning the tables on my husband by strapping on a dildo and fucking him instead of what he expected, him fucking me. The memory of him sucking the big rubber cock strapped to me fanned the flames of my desire. Only a long session of whole-body worship by a willing woman would be able to sate me, temporarily. An Amazon like me requires constant attention from a variety of beautiful women to keep me happy.

Steve, my new groom, lay sleeping as I slipped from our bed. He was a real mummy's boy but I had taken the first steps to cut her apron-strings. Soon, he would belong to me, totally. I pulled on a pair of tight and tiny stretch shorts, a sport crop-top and headed for the gym. It was too early for anyone else to be here so I was able to set it up to suit my requirements. I loaded every weight I could find onto the bench-press bar and adjusted the hydraulic machines to their highest setting and started. And hour later I was feeling less frustrated, but just as horny, which made me dangerous. In this mood I was capable of searching out my prey and, with the force of my will alone, have them submit to my every desire.

I studied myself in one of the long mirrors. My arms and my thighs had been pumped to their magnificent best. Between the top of my shorts and the bottom of my crop-top was a six-pack of bunched muscle that any man would be proud of. My long black hair lay in a thick plat over my left shoulder, the tip resting against a breast that was as sculptured as it was firm. Looking at my image I could understand why so many men longed to have me and why so many women became my willing sex-pets. I was simply gorgeous!

My good mood evaporated the moment I stepped into our room. Steve sat on our bed with a tray of food on his lap. His face looked like he'd just sucked on a lemon.

"What's your problem?" I demanded, going on the offensive.

"Where have you been? I was worried?"

"I woke early and headed to the gym!"

"You could have left a note or something."

It was time to stop this now! "How dare you lecture me? You were the lazy one, sleeping through the first morning of our honeymoon. If you want to know what I am doing, I suggest you get your ass out of bed at a reasonable time and get with the program!"

He was sulking now. "I only meant that I was worried."

"I hope you don't expect me to report my every movement to you because I've got bad news for you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I was...oh hell, are you hungry?"

"I'm starved."

"I ordered breakfast for you." he said, pointing to the tray on the sideboard at my elbow. "I wasn't sure what you would want so I got a little of everything."

I walked passed the tray and around to the far side of the bed. Fluffing up the pillow I sat on the bed and stared at my husband.

"What?"

"I'm waiting for my breakfast."

A satisfied smirk settled on my lips as Steve quickly set his own tray aside and rush to collect the try I'd just walked passed.

I was happily munching though a bowl of cereal when I sensed him watching me. "What now?"

"I would like to talk about last night."

I gave a shrug of my shoulders. "Go ahead."

"I am not going to deny that I enjoyed some of what we did but even you have to admit that it might not be seen as normal."

"I was perfectly normal to me." I told him, lifting the lid on a plate of two poached eggs on a bed of buttered toast.

He fidgeted nervously now. "But we didn't even...even..."

"Fuck?" I finished for him.

The little precious blushed; god his mother has a lot to answer for!

"That's not exactly how I would have put it, but yes!"

"We fucked, remember. I stuck a big rubber dick up your ass and reamed you." I told him with a laugh.

"I remember, but you know what I mean, we didn't do it the normal way."

"Are you trying to tell me you want to stick your dick in my pussy and fuck me?"

He couldn't bring himself to meet my eye now. "Yes."

"I don't do that." I told him bluntly.

"You don't do what?"

"Fuck men."

He looked like I'd just slapped his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said, I don't allow men to fuck me."

"Then why did you marry me?"

"Hey, you asked me remember." I knew my answer was ridiculous but I wasn't ready to be completely honest with him just yet.

"Surely you don't mean that we will never have sex together?"

"That isn't what I said. We will have plenty of sex; just not the way I think you may have imagined it. If you are a good boy, and do as you are told, you will have more sex than you could have imagined in your wildest dreams." What I didn't tell him was it would be with other men. That is my true weakness, watching men having sex together.

He looked a little happier now.

"Don't you worry too much about it; we have only been married for less than a day, give things time to sort themselves out."

To keep him happy, I spent the morning with him. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I guided him to the reception area and found a nice tour for him to go on. He looked crestfallen when he discovered that I wasn't coming along but I told him I wanted to spend the afternoon making myself beautiful for him. He was still reluctant but I put my foot down telling him it would be best to have a little time apart to think things through.

The moment the bus pulled from the carpark I dashed back to our Villa and slipped into the tiniest bikini I had. The top consisted of some string straps with two triangles of sheer material that barely covered my hard nipples and the pouch of my thong bottoms clung to my shaved vulva so tightly they were clearly outlined. Slipping on a pair of sunglasses I headed to the beach.

It didn't take long to find my first targets. A mature woman was lying on a lay-boy while her teenage daughter attended her. The woman was stunning in the sophisticated way only the genuinely rich can achieve. Her one-piece bathing suit was stretched tightly over her ample beasts and cut high over her hips to display her long shapely legs. She looked very inviting but it was the insipid daughter who had really caught my eye. She probably weighed no more that seventy pounds and was I guessed, no more than seventeen. Young girls who are so stick thin that they don't look as though they have the strength to lift their hair out of their eyes disgust me yet I am inexplicably drawn to them. This pathetic little bitch was making my pussy tingle with desire.

I strutted my stuff in front of her mother. The mother shifted nervously on her lay-boy. Holding my hand out at my shoulder height, I asked her, "Have you seen a nervous looking man, about so high, with sandy blonde hair?"

She gave a genuine smile. "And who would he be?"

"My husband, we were married yesterday."

"And you have lost him already; that was careless of you my dear."

She had wit, big fucking deal! I promised myself I'd soon have her tonguing my asshole for that!

"Tell me dear, why would he be nervous?"

I forced a return smile. "Because he knows I am searching for what I need."

"And what would that be dear?"

I swear, if the rich bitch calls me dear one more time I am going to slap her!

"I'm searching for someone who can satisfy me in a way he can't."

Her smile slipped and she swallowed hard. "And who would that be?"

I took off my sunglasses and stared into her eyes. "I think it might be you."

"Is this a joke?"

"I never joke." I told her as I settled onto the lay-boy next to her's. Turing my attention to the daughter, I instructed her, "Go to the bar and get me a vodka and soda. Oh, and put it on your mother's tab."

The girl looked nervously to her mother who gave her a slight nod of approval. First round to me!

"Let me guess, your husband brought your little family here because he is trying to repay you for..." I paused as I studied her. "Having an affair with his secretary."

"Personnel Assistant."

"Same thing."

"Not quite."

I was surprised. "How so?"

"His secretary is at least a woman, his personal assistant is another man."

This couldn't be more perfect. "And you are trying to punish him?"

"Wouldn't you?" "Actually, no, I wouldn't." I was interrupted by the daughter returning. I accepted the long glass she offered then pointed to the side of the lay-boy. "Kneel here until I find another job for you."

The silly little bitch obeyed without even questioning it. Her mother only smirked.

"You were saying?"

"If it were me, I'd let my husband have sex with other men if he wanted." The young girl blushed and turned her face away but stayed kneeling at my side. "But I would demand on rules."

"Rules?"

I reached out my hand and began to caress the young girl's arm. "Of course! If it is good enough for your husband to fuck others it should be OK for you to do it too. And if he wants to fuck his new little friend, tell him he can only do with you watching."

"Why would I want to watch my husband fucking another man?'

"Because it is so much fun!"

"Are you sure?"

I ran my hand over one of the girl's tiny breast, claiming my territory. "I am training my husband to perform for me. Maybe we could convince your husband to help out?"

"Why not?"

I snapped the fingers of my free hand and the girl turned to look at me. My other hand stroked her breasts, and I could feel her nipples hardening as I told her, "Go and find your father and bring him to my Villa. It is the big one by the beach."

The mother laughed as her daughter jumped to her feet and ran off to do my bidding. I stood and held out my hand. "You coming?"

"My name is Dianne." she said as she rose to her feet.

"What is your daughter's name?" I asked as I wrapped a muscled arm around her waist and pulled her to me.

"Patty. And what is your name?"

"Darlene."

"What a beautiful name, it suits you."

She reached for my breast but I stopped her. Instead, I slipped my other arm under her and scoped her up and carried her back to the Villa as though she was my prize. She didn't bother to struggle.

I lay her on the bed and told her firmly, "Remove your bathing suit."

I stood by the bed and watched as she obeyed me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she lay back, naked.

"You will satisfy my needs."

Dianne laughed.

I slipped onto the bed and knelt at her side. "Now undress me."

When we were both naked, she went to speak, so I lent forward and stopped her by pressing my mouth to her's. We kissed and I felt her quivering with excitement and I assumed this was the first time she'd ever kissed another woman so passionately. When I was ready, I pushed her away from me.

"What is it?"

I smiled. "It is time for you to pleasure me."

"I'd be delighted!"

Her eyes dipped to my shaved pussy but I shook my head. "You annoyed me earlier with your sophisticated wit, so now you will have to pay the price."

"What do you mean?"

I turned away from her, so that I was facing the entrance door. "You may still pleasure me but you will start with my asshole until I deem you suitably ready for greater rewards."

"Yes Darlene." I heard her say as I felt my buttocks being gently pried apart and a soft, warm tongue began to explore the crevice between them. I lay on my side enjoying the sensation of having this rich, mature, slut tonguing my asshole like it was a great treasure, which of course it is.

When I heard footsteps approaching the door, I instructed my new slut, "Don't stop unless I give you implicit instructions."

Dianne must have realised that her husband and daughter were about to arrive and I felt her tongue probe my asshole with even greater gusto.

The door was thrown open and an angry man stood framed in the doorway. His eyes searched me out and I saw the momentary hesitation as he drank in my naked form. "Do you want to explain what is going on here?"

"Currently, you wife is using her tongue to pleasure my asshole, and I must say, she is doing quite a good job, and shortly I intend to have Patty serve as my sex-pet."

"What drugs are you on?" he said angrily, as he stormed into the room.

I turned to Dianne and told her, "Stay." I then climbed off the bed and stood before her husband.

"I know all about your affair with your little friend, the personal assistant."

"What of it?"

I smiled. "I want to make a deal with you."

His eyes never stopped moving over my body. "What sort of a deal?"

"I am currently training my new husband to take cock. If you help me with him, I will allow you to watch your wife and daughter pleasuring me."

"That's not enough." he said reaching for my breast.

I caught his wrist and twisted it hard, making his knees buckle. With him kneeling on the floor, writhing in agony I told him, "If you try to touch me again and I'll break your arm."

"OK, OK." he cried.

I gave his arm a final twist and he squealed like a girl before I released my hold. "If you are a good boy, I will give you a reward, later."

"What sort of a reward?"

"That will depend upon how good a boy you are. Now strip and sit over there and wait for my husband to arrive!"

I turned to the girl. "Patty, come here."

She approached me warily. She wore a long, unattractive sarong over her swimsuit. "Strip for me."

"Must I?"

I took hold of her face with one of my hands and pulled her to me. She was quivering with either fear or excitement or both as I kissed her. I felt her body go limp and press softly against my own.

"No, you don't have to undress for me, but I know how much you want too."

She blushed deeply as she unfastened the sarong. As it slipped silently to the floor and ran my eyes over her. The bikini she wore suited her stick like body. "Why do you cover yourself up? You look so pretty without the sarong!"

Patty's blush deepened as she unfastened the top of her bikini and tossed it aside. Her breasts were as small as any I've ever seen yet her nipples were a delightful pale pink and I wanted them badly, but I forced myself to not move while she removed the lower half of her bikini. When she stood tall, I pointedly dropped my eyes to her neatly trimmed muff.

"Tell me what you think of my body?"

Patty ran her eyes over my naked body before saying, "You look like a goddess."

I nodded. "Very good, and do you know what goddesses need?"

She shook her head.

"They need to be worshiped." I informed her. "Would you like to worship my body Patty?"

"May I?"

The way she asked so sweetly, it was my turn to shutter with excitement. I climbed onto the bed and pushed Diane onto her back and lay along side her. "You may start with my feet."

As the young girl knelt on the end of the bed, I felt her hot, wet tongue licking at my toes. I wrapped my arms around Dianne and we kissed. I kept Patty servicing my feet for over an hour before I allowed her to move up to my calves. Her mother had already eaten my pussy by the time Patty was given permission to lick my thighs. I knew Patty was desperate to have my pussy too but she had to earn the privilege of tasting my sweet honey-pot. Dianne had earned the privilege by supplying her daughter so I now allowed Dianne to service my anus again while her daughter licked my breasts.

Diane was rimming me with her tongue as I caressed Patty's naked body. I'm not sure if Patty even remembered that her naked father was watching her but I knew Diane was aware of having his eyes on her. This was her punishment for him fucking another man. Soon, he would be punished even further.

Patty and I were kissing when I heard Steve demand, "What in the hell is going on in here?"

I turned to him and calmly told him, "I found a few friends this afternoon."

"I can see that!" he said, pointing to where Diane hadn't even bothered lifting her tongue from my ass-ring and could be heard lapping away at me.

"Would you like to join us?"

"Join you?"

"Of course. Only this morning you were complaining that you wanted pussy to fuck so I have organized some for you."

"What do you mean?"

I pointed to Diane. "You can fuck her if you like."

Steve looked to where Dianne's husband sat naked on a chair. "Who is he?"

"Diane's wife, but don't worry about him, if you want to fuck her, just take her, he won't mind."

I was stroking Patty's naked body as we talked.

"And who is she?"

"This is Patty, she is their daughter, but you can't fuck her, this sweet slut belongs to me."

"But I can fuck her mother?"

I took and handful of Diane's hair and pulled her mouth from my asshole. "You don't mind if my husband fucks you do you?"

"I don't mind at all."

"See." I said. "She is a slut waiting for your cock, take her!"

Steve began to franticly rip his clothes off. Just as he pulled off the last item of his clothing, I told him, "That is, you can fuck her after you have done one little thing for me."

"What is that?"

"I want to watch you make love to her husband."

"You're joking?"

"I never joke."

To show how serious I was, I fluffed up a pillow and sat back against the headboard to watch the show. "Come on girls, let's all sit together and watch the show!"

Patty snuggled up against me, laying her head on my shoulder as she caressed my breasts. When Diane sat next to me, I told her to spread her legs wide apart. When she obeyed, I ran my hand down between her long, shapely legs and stroked her dripping pussy. She moaned dutifully and told Steve, "Please Steve, I'm so horny, won't you please have sex with my husband so Darlene will allow you fuck me. I am so hot, I need someone to fuck me soon or I'll go crazy."

"If I do this, I get to fuck her?"

"Scouts honor." I said, crossing over my heart. "But I am warning you, I don't just want to watch you two having sex, I want to see genuine love making."

"What's the difference?"

"He'll show you." I said, pointing to Patty's father.

"God you're a bitch!"

I laughed. "Enjoy honey."

Dianne's husband's name was Terrance and he calmly walked over to Steve and wrapped his arms around him. They were both naked and I watched on with great fascination as they kissed. Terrance began to caress my husband and Steve glanced at where my hand was still stroking Dianne's dripping pussy. With a sigh, he slipped his tongue into the other man's mouth and their kiss became more passionate.

We made some room and the men lay on the end of the bed at our feet and started to sixty-nine. I felt Dianne orgasm as her husband took Steve's dick in his mouth and began to suck.

"See." I told her. "I knew you'd enjoy watching Terrace having sex with another man."

"You were so right, this is awesome."

I finally gave Patty what she'd been longing for, I allowed her to eat my pussy while I watched the men sucking cock. When Steve began to choke and gag, I knew Terrence was blowing a load of cum into his mouth. I orgasmed too!

My whole body began to tingle as Terrence positioned Steve on his knees and began to finger his ass-hole. He pressed his mouth to Steve's ear and I heard his ask, "Have you taken a cock up your ass before?"

"Not really."

"What does that mean, surely either you have or you haven't?"

"Last night, Darlene fucked my with a strap-on dildo."

Dianne turned to me. "Did you really do that?"

"Would you like me to show you?"

"Would you?"

As Terrence began to work his cock into my husband's asshole, Patty strapped my dildo onto me. I put her mother on her knees and took her doggy style as we watched our husbands fuck. Patty continued to worship my body with her tongue, exploring every crevice she could find.

12