Amazon Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that his mind was whirling, searching for a way out. I stood up and walked over to him. "Undress me."

His smile returned.

I wiped it off his face. "You may remove my clothes but if you touch me I'll have your thrown out on your ear."

"Yes Ma'am, anything you say Ma'am."

God it felt good to hear him talk to me that way, so humbly, so submissive!

By the time I was naked, his cock was poking out of his trousers like a tent pole. I caressed his hard-on lightly with my finger tips. "My, my, aren't you a big boy?"

"And it's all for you baby!"

I laughed in his face. "Never in a million years you old pervert."

I left him standing in the middle of the room looking uncertain of what to do as I climbed onto the bed. I caressed Barbara's breasts as I asked her, "How does it feel?'

"It's wonderful."

I kissed her and she pounded even harder into poor Steve's ass-hole. "Keep going until I tell you to stop.

I lay back on the bed naked and watched until Barbara was too exhausted to go on. "You may rest now slave."

"Thank you Mistress Darlene."

It was the first time she'd ever called me that but I liked it.

I had Steve unbuckle the dildo and take it into the bathroom and wash it. When he returned I ignored him and looked at Jackson. "How horny are you?"

"I'm fit to bust."

Barbara was lying on her back, at my side, so I stroked one of her large breasts as I asked her husband, "Would you like to fuck my slave?"

Taking his cue from his wife, he replied, "Yes Mistress Darlene."

A shiver a pleasure passed though my body. "Strip for me.'

All three of us watched as Jackson removed his clothes.

I prodded Steve with my foot. "Your father has a lovely cock, don't you think?"

"It looks very nice."

"Kneel in front of him and taste it for me."

"Now hang on a minute here." said Jackson, trying to hang onto the last thread of his personal will. "No one said anything about that?"

"I don't discuss anything with my salves." I told him. "They do as they are told or they are punished."

Jackson swallowed hard.

"So, what will it be? Are you going to be an obedient slave, and let your son suck your cock for my enjoyment, or do you want to discover how I punish disobedience?"

Steve looked to me and I nodded my head.

"I am your to command Mistress Darlene."

His declaration of total submission sent Goosebumps rippling along my arms. Lying back, I made myself comfortable for the show as my husband knelt at his father's feet and licked his tongue along the full length of Jackson's rock hard cock.

I pulled Barbara to me and had her strap the dildo to me. I got her onto her knees, where she could watch her son sucking her husband's large cock.

I lent close and whispered into her ear, "Where do you want it?"

Normally I wouldn't have considered consulting a salve on such a decision but her millions did buy her some considerations after all.

"Take me like I took Steve, I want to know what if felt like!"

"It will hurt." I warned her.

The silly bitch gave a low moan. "I hope so."

This marriage was going to turn out to be very interesting indeed.

12