Amazon Lust

Story Info
Local Amazon Indian has his first white woman--a man's wife.
1.1k words
3.9
93.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

While vacationing in South America, my wife at the time and I incorporated our open marriage life style while visiting. The difference this time was that the other party involved was someone totally different then those in the past; he was local tribal Indian we called Tito.

He was complete contrast to my wife. She stood at 5' 7", buxom, blonde, blue eyes; he was copper dark, squat but muscular. The first thing that was noticeable about him, was the massive bulge of his crotch. It showed impressively through his loin cloth. I could tell my wife took notice of it as well.

There was an instant attraction between Tito and my wife (something not uncommon due to her stunning looks and tits). He immediately grabbed her bags and took on the role of being her individual guide.

From time to time I caught him leering in awe at her. Her apparently had never seen a woman like her before. In fact the senior guide when making introductions, said Tito had just joined them. He had lived with a local tribe up until then. So my wife may well have been the first white woman he had seen. Tito was very attentive to my wife, he dismissed me completely. Whenever possible he was by her side, and she obviously enjoyed the attention.

On our second night, my wife and I went to a local bar for drinks. The cold beers helped us cope with the jungle heat and humidity. Her clothes hung tightly against her body due to the warm climate. All eyes were on her as she sat on the bar stool. Her skirt rising mid thigh and her inner thighs showing slightly.

Tito entered and made a bee line for my wife when he saw her. I was surprised to not only see him there, but that he had come in still wearing a loin cloth. Again, he acted as if I wasn't there and focused on my wife. He spoke to her in broken English which was barely comprehensible. But the bulge in his crotch spoke volumes to my wife.

I could tell she was excited and wanted him. There was an animal like quality in him, that made me curious as well. How would he handle fucking someone like my wife? Someone so different than him.

We bought Tito drinks and it took no time for him to reach the same level we were at. As the night progressed, he would take every opportunity to touch my wife. First her arm, then her knee. Until finally, as he spoke to her his crotch rubbed against her leg.

Knowing my wife, I knew she was ready to get fucked. I asked Tito if he would mind walking my wife back to our room, while I confirmed the following day's trip details at the front desk. All a ploy to give him time to be with her alone.

I followed them from afar. Maintaining a safe distance but near enough to witness their actions. From what I could see, Tito managed to be a gentleman. But once inside, he could not restrain himself any longer. He grabbed her in his arms and kissed her. She grabbed on to him as well and wasted no time in grabbing at his cock.

Her aggressiveness took Tito by surprise. With a swift motion she had his cock out and was stroking it. It was brown, uncut, thick and his balls were the size of a soft ball. She dropped to her knees at the sight of it and began licking the sides of his shaft. It was apparent, that Tito had never had this done to him before. My wife was proving to be more than he expected.

As she licked and sucked, his cock grew bigger and bigger. The head came out of its sheath. His cock was engorged and throbbing. My wife widened her mouth to take it all in. Tito shoved the back of her head onto his cock with his hand and rocked with each sucking stroke.

I had entered and stood by silently by them. They were unaware of my presence. Not that I think it would've mattered. From the look on Tito's face, he was past the point of no return. And my wife, whose lips were wrapped around the biggest cock she had ever had, was no way going to stop. So, I sat down and watched the show.

Tito humped my wife's mouth savagely! Her tongue would dart underneath his balls as she stroked his cock with long hard motions.

Suddenly, Tito pulled my wife up and turned her around. He lifted her skirt over her hips and tore her panties off. She was as surprised as I was at he speed and power of his movement. In no time, he had her on all four and was pounding his jungle native cock in her pussy. There was no foreplay here, no tender touching or pausing to see if she was ready. He wanted to fuck her and that's all that mattered to him.

As he plunged his savage cock, she let out a groan; one that expressed partly pain and partly pleasure. Tito held her hips with his dark hands and pulled her into him as he pumped. Thus, she was getting the deepest fuck she could get by him. His balls were full and slapped against her. She grabbed at the sheets and bit the pillow in front of her. The sight was an awesome one!

Tito's legs were parted and afforded him the power and traction he desired. My wife moaned and groaned helplessly. His humping would actually lift her off the bed with each stroke. She reached under and rubbed her clit with her right hand as he fucked away at her. His cock looked like a thick piston, going in and out of my wife's stretched pussy.

When he came, he let out a cry that sounded more like an animal than human. He pumped his cock even harder and faster. My wife was overwhelmed. His cum squished and dripped outside her pussy lips. Thank goodness that she was on the pill, for surely with the amount of cum he released she would've gotten pregnant.

Upon feeling his cum, she too came. My cock ached at what I saw and yearned for my turn to cum as well. Tito slumped over her exhausted. His cock still throbbing and squirting cum all over her ass. She stayed still and looked satisfied.

For the rest of our Amazon vacation, Tito and my wife continued to fuck. I believe it to be the best two weeks of fucking she ever had.

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers