Amazon Sissy Jock

Story Info
Chris becomes Chrissy as his BF's girl turns him out.
9.4k words
4.64
74.6k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

All parties involved are over 18 years of age.

***

It started me going to a party.

Now that's not unusual because I'm popular, I've always been popular like ever since junior high. I shot up like a weed getting tall and my dad worked me out while I was going through my growth spurts and had me in lots of stuff like to round me out before I got into football and rugby.

That's American football not soccer.

Rugby was like a side game with a preppy rich kids school but dad thought the skills from that would help me out.

And yeah they did and hanging with the rich kids didn't hurt my reputation and popularity either.

Had one friend Ryan, my best friend outside of like regular school have his dad help my dad get me my first car and a good ride too and a load cheaper.

Actually helped me with some of my college stuff too Ryan was always a pretty cool guy.

Nothing like a bunch of rich friends to help you get scholarship extras and bursaries and all of that.

We hung out quite a lot actually. Him at our dances and I got to go to a few of his too. Those were sort of these weird private deals with a girls school but he'd sneak me in and I'd wear a borrowed blazer and met some pretty neat girls. And a few that were just a trip...rich girls when they're not friendly they're stuck up, when they're not stuck up they're nutjobs.

Ryan almost specialized in that. Seriously he dated the weirdest, oddest, most fucked up girls.

I was never a fan of any of them but thankfully they never lasted.

The one good thing I will ever say about any of them was they were so fucked up that none of the were gold diggers.

We did a lot of stuff together, dated, drank, hell I even took him to do things his sort never did.

Rich folks that hunted hunted fancy shit not deer.

They didn't hang out in old camps.

He even came over for the holidays and never had to bring a thing though he usually did.

LOL especially when he wanted mom to cook something.

And mom loved having him over.

It kinda sucked after graduation because we parted ways with Ryan heading to Cambridge.

And even out of college it all helped and paved a lot of roads for me.

You get hired a hell of a lot easier when people that are the money and hiring types know you.

And that landed me a sweet job working as the manager of a garage for one of the dealerships in town.

Well I did kinda manage to actually get a business degree.

Boring stuff but people don't make money on arts degrees.

So life was pretty cake.

A good job, savings, a decent car and a bungalow house that I owned outright buying it for cheap and fixing it up with Dad and friends.

So what changed?

A party.

Because Ryan had come back to town.

I'm not going to lie I was both excited and nervous. I mean we talked online some but neither of us were into the computer stuff.

And I had fun and got plenty drunk.

And met Tanya... Ryan's new girlfriend.

A tranny.

Oh she looked hot as fuck but she had that voice...you know where you can just tell.

Right there, that was Ryan with his crazy bitch factor.

I wasn't making a scene or nothing because Ryan's my friend.

But yeah I wasn't thrilled with her.

And after midnight I was having a drink out on his deck when she came out with a bottle of rye and topped me off.

"Thanks but I didn't ask for another drink."

She pours some for herself then takes a drink. "You don't like me very much."

"I never said that."

"No, but it's still true right?"

"Ryan's a good guy."

"He is he's awesome."

"And you just more of the same...sorry but it's what happens sometimes with him."

She looks at me. "Oh?"

"Crazy hook ups and girlfriends."

She nods. "And I'm one of them?"

I took a drink and shrugged.

She nods. "So how long have you been in love with your best friend?"

I choke on my drink. "What?"

"How long have you been in love with Ryan?"

"I'm not gay."

She smiled at me like she knew a secret.

"But not one of us was good enough right? You know that the one big problem with us is you right? Seriously."

"I'm not gay."

She just smiled and shrugged again and took another drink before saying. "What if I could get you two hooked up?"

I stared at her.

She stared at me.

"Right there Chris, right there you're thinking about it. Look you might never thought about it or admitted it but it's written all over your face."

"But aren't you two together?"

"Not with you hating me and being jealous and stuff, I've enough going on I don't want to fight you."

"I..." I was still stunned by the stuff Tanya said and she took my hand.

"C'mon time to do something about this."

She led me inside and upstairs as things were still going on and to Ryan's bedroom loft which was big and just really nice and then into the bathroom.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Strip, we have some work to do before you're ready."

"I..."

She started the shower and told me to get in and I'm not sure why I was letting her boss me around but I stripped and she had me get into the shower and passed me a bottle of Nair hair remover. "Get washed and get all that hair off."

"What?"

"Ryan likes his girls to be girls, smooth, slinky, smelling good...we have to work with what you got Chris."

I showered and the stuff smelled bad but the hair came off.

I didn't have brakes I was that drunk and there was just something that was telling me yes in my head after what she told me about myself.

She had left while I was in there and had come back with a bag and things and then it was getting "cleaned out." I was still plenty drunk and yet still something made me go on.

I was freaked enough that I was shaking but Tanya had gotten undressed and there she was in front on me with these big beautiful tits and a smoking hot body and this tiny little dick. Like really small no bigger than a bic lighter.

"What happened to it?"

"Hormones and caging."

"Why?"

"Because well hormones and the rest because I wanted it."

"Wanted it?"

"Yeah, sissies have small little clitties, we want that."

"Sissies?"

"Kinda like trans girls but we're way more into being sexy and into cock than just transitioning and living on."

"Oh so you like cock?"

"Duh...I'm with Ryan."

"Huh?"

She motioned with her hands grinning as she described Ryan as having some kind of cockmonster.

"Ten inches Chris, ten thick, veiny, gorgeous inches."

I shivered as I emptied.

The thought was in my drunken brain.

I'm going to get monster fucked by that.

She had me clean up more after that then rub lotion all over myself that smelled like peaches and things and as I was doing my legs Tanya started lubing my asshole.

"What...Oh...Oh...fuck..."

She was good, knew where to touch inside of me and made me feel good as I was getting lubed and hard and it felt so good...I gripped the tub as I whined as she fingered the cum right out of me.

Tanya laughed. "Oh, oh Chris you're perfect, you were so made for this."

I blushed super hard because I hadn't touched my cock and she pulls me into a kiss and leads me out into the main living area of the loft bedroom and Ryan's there naked with this sleep mask on over his eyes like a blindfold.

He's in great shape, lots of really defined muscles and he's standing there waiting with that monster cock of his.

Erect, long and thick... head that's dripping earger pre-cum.

Tanya leads me over and I'm nervous and still freaked but I can't stop staring at it.

Then she leads me in us kneeling in front of him and it and guides my hand to Ryan's cock.

It's so hard, so thick, heavy too.

There's this heft to it that's amazing.

You never feel this when it's your own, this, this is different, hypnotic, erotic, so enticing.

I'm tasting it and wrapping my lips around it before I know what I'm doing.

Part of my brain buzzes when Ryan moans.

"That's good, oh that's good."

Tanya and I take turns.

She is so happy to suck cock, she moans and coos.

Her nipples get so pointy and hard.

God...and me, me I was getting so hard sucking Ryan's big cock, dripping, oozing and leaking syrup from my dick.

The more I suck the more it tastes better, feels better, gets me hotter and hotter.

The sounds Ryan's making, the way his hips are starting to move.

Cock, god, god, god, cock gliding over my lips.

Tanya moves and she literally took my head and moved me lower and then guided me upwards and I inhaled as it felt Ryan's cock fill my mouth and go past and slide down my throat.

I felt it go all the way down.

I felt it stretching my throat.

I whine-burbled.

I came right there as the experience literally fucked my brain.

Ryan's fingers went into my hair and his hips moved and he started pushing and pulling that huge treasure in and out it's length changing everything about me, that head stroking the insides of my throat.

Tanya's in my ear talking. "That's it, that's it stay just like that, just right there, let that cock take over Chrissy, let it fuck your brain, breathe, breathe."

Her fingers slipped inside of me and she started fingerfucking me.

My brain was fogging over as Ryan's cock was taking me over, sliding down my throat as I was focused on breathing and that sort of took me to this place where it was all sensation. I swore as his cock slid literally down into my throat it was banging my brainstem.

And that mixed with Tanya's fingers fucking me, massaging my spot inside until it felt like I was going to boil over and cum but in somewhere deeper, somewhere behind my balls, definitely deeper.

Inside of me like a girl.

I came but not like anything I'd ever felt before like this burst of getting off but deeper.

So deep inside of me.

I shivered and shook and then Ryan came too, I could feel the swelling with each shot of cum going down into me. Feel the cum on my tongue as he slowly pulled out as he fired spurts in my mouth. I sucked him clean and the thick creamy salty-sweet-umami taste sending my senses reeling.

Chrissy...Chrissy...Chrissy the sissy-girl was born then.

I knew there was no going back deep inside.

I kept sucking Ryan's cock, sucking on his balls, worshipping him until he was getting hard again.

"Chris?" I heard him say.

I looked up and the sleep mask was off.

"Uhm...hi?"

"Wow..."

I blushed.

He said. "You know I'm not into guys right?"

"Then don't treat me like one. Please...? Ryan please make me your girl."

"Are you serious?"

My answer was to wrap my lips over his cockhead and suck while nodding.

"Yeah...Good girl..." He said then pulled his cock away. "Up on the bed, on your knees, head down, pussy up."

I crawled on the bed feeling both scared and excited and weak from everything that happened.

I feel Ryan get on the bed and Tanya too and she's got more lube out and the tube has this thing on it because she squirts it into me and starts fingering me again. "This is Chrissy, and she's been into you for a long, long time."

"Really?"

I nodded. "Y..yes, I...I don't know when but yes."

Tanya said. "Why do you think she never liked all those other girls, she hated them for being with you."

"Oh...well that explains a lot of stuff doesn't it?"

I nodded again. "They weren't...oh...oh...they weren't good enough for you..."

"And you are?"

"I want to be, I really, really want to be Ryan."

He chuckled. "Well let's see then."

And with that he pushed his big cockhead to my hole...and pushed and pushed until my slick, slippery hole opened and swallowed his cock.

I cried out. "Aaah...ughnn...ughnn!"

Unless you've ever had it there's nothing in life like getting taken, taken and filled with a monster cock.

I felt Ryan inside me, stretching me wide, so much cock was filling my asshole, no my sissy pussy.

Ten inches...ten inches fills you deeper than you can imagine, more than your pre-sissy brain can handle.

It forced my insides open, heat filled me, hot thick cock took my breath away.

My will just became my desire.

And then he was all the way in and Ryan started to pull out and then sink back in and my brain shifted to just feeling that, it was all I could feel as the sensations took me.

Tanya was beside my, running her fingers through my hair. Whispering in my ear. "You can never go back now."

"You feel it don't you? Feel the truth right Chrissy? You were made for cock."

I cried out as Ryan fucked me. "Aaah!...Aaah!...Y...yes...Ff..yes!"

"Say it right, say it higher, softer."

"Aaah...gnnn...Oh!..." I tried to pitch it right, tried to sound right.

And Ryan's cock kept fucking me, filling me like this reality defying insane, impossible pleasure. I could intimately feel every inch of him inside of me. His cock building that sissy orgasm feeling inside of me again.

I came crying into the pillow and fisting the sheets.

And he kept going, kept slamming, sliding that cock that was changing me, taking me deeper and deeper into being Chrissy.

I could keep the moans out.

And Tanya was there on the bed in my ear whispering.

"You love it, you love this, being filled with cock, sweet cock, deep cock, powerful cock. You love being his bitch, his slut, a sissy, his sissy slut."

"Aah...aah...yy..yes...Yes!"

Ryan hits that spot deep inside of me making a shiver of pleasure pulse through me.

"Ohmygodohfuck..."

He hit it again.

And again.

And again.

He found it, he found my sissy spot and now he was concentrating on fucking me there, fucking me perfectly.

The hits inside that brought me so much pleasure turn into this endless wave that I'm in and I'm sobbing, crying because it's so good that i can't describe it.

I get hard and cum.

I don't even know what that was like because it just shot out of me making my eyes roll back and making this white noise of pleasure through my brain. Then I was drooling cum from there like it'd never stop.

Tanya in my ear saying.

"See, see? You don't need that cocklette, you'll never need that thing again, it never will matter again as long as you have cock inside you making you feel so perfect, so right."

And she went on and on her voice falling into my brain.

"You'll never need that cocklette again, you'll never need that thing again, your dick doesn't matter, only getting thick cock inside you matters, only getting thing cock inside you matters."

"You'll never need that cocklette again, you'll never need that thing again, your dick doesn't matter, only getting thick cock inside you matters, only getting thing cock inside you matters."

"You'll never need that cocklette again, you'll never need that thing again, your dick doesn't matter, only getting thick cock inside you matters, only getting thing cock inside you matters."

Ryan keeps it up for god knows how long before he stops and does these little thrusts over and over inside me fucking my sissy spot and I'm sobbing even harder because the pleasure is too intense then his grip tightens and he pushes all the way inside me as deep as possible and I feel him cumming inside of me.

I feel the impact of each spurt deep inside of me and it's hot fluidness.

That's when I fainted.

I woke a little on my side still feeling phantomly stuffed with cock while seeing Ryan fucking Tanya making her scream and squeal with her eyes half lidded from his perfect cock fucking her to bliss and her tits bounced and she looked.

She looked perfect, she looked so happy and beautiful.

I wanted to be her.

I will be like her I swore to myself.

I wanted it more than anything in my whole life.

I passed out after that again waking up to Tanya smoking a joint and it being morning and my ass, my butt still felt full and strange. I moved a little and yeah still... "Is there something in my ass?"

She toked. "Butplug. That went inside you last night so Ryan's cum didn't leak out of you."

I shivered sort of thrill bumps.

"That was real?"

"Sure was Chrissy."

I stare at her when she exhales and grins at me. "Fucking loved it didn't you?"

I blushed pretty hard. "I..."

"Oh bitch I know, I knew you were in love with him and that once you got past your own bullshit you loved every second of getting fucked and every inch of that cock."

I was still blushing hard but also between confused tears and happy ones.

"Where is he?"

"In his office doing business stuff on the computer. Why?"

"Did he say anything?"

"Nope but he kissed you before he slipped out of bed. I mean he kissed me too but I'm hot and we're dating and stuff. He actually slowed down and kissed you like a princess Chrissy."

I blush but yeah smiling.

"This is so screwed up." I say while kinda hugging the pillow and pressing myself into the bed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a guy and not a girl and..."

Tanya cuts me off waving a hand as she tokes. She holds it in as she says. "Bullshit you're a sissy."

She exhales at me. "No one likes cock like that is straight or a guy."

"Sissy girls aren't straight?"

"Only kinda sorta."

"What?"

"We're sissies, we're not cis women and never really want to be we're fucking better than that."

"Isn't that sexist or something?"

"Sure the fuck is but it's kinda true too on how much we fucking want it, work for it and it's a fuck you to those hateful bitches that get pissed off that we even exist."

"I thought that was like psycho guys."

"It's a damned lot of people but there's a special group of so called feminists that hate us and hate supply those psycho assholes."

She shakes her head. "Look Chrissy it doesn't matter, we get you really going and you'll be hot."

"I'll be huge...too big."

"You'll be an amazon. Girl some guys like big hot chicks."

"Big hot chicks."

Tanya kills the joint and climbs over to me touching my sides. "Some dieting, hormones, corseting and we'll get you thinner and curvier, some implants will buff the hormones and then some feminization surgery will have you looking fucking fine like me."

"Feminization surgery?"

"Face stuff, it really is the only way if you can afford it."

"It that why you're with Ryan?"

"Hell no, I've been done for like two years. I met Ryan in Vegas after I killed it at the poker table."

"You play poker?"

Tanya puts on this scary real bimbo look and giggles bouncing her tits. "Kinda...I'm like just lucky I guess!" She sounded breathy and braindead too.

At the same time cock hardening.

"So you played them?"

"Uh-duh? Some guys like braindead bimbos and some guys don't. Ryan found it funny as fuck I was reeling in a bunch of fat whales."

She looks down and frowns. "That we've got to kill girl."

"What?"

"You cock, guys that want sissy girls don't want cock."

"Oh..."

"You don't need it anyways, it's sexy when it's small, a tiny clitty, it makes the package."

"Makes the package?"

"Guys that really are into us know, they know and they're with us because that's part of the allure. And they're done with vag-chicks."

"You really don't like other girls do you?"

"Experience Chrissy I don't generally like or trust then until I know them."

"And guys?"

"Way easier to read. Simple answer is just talking to them, chasers just are like after the sex, hell most just want to suck cock with tits attached. Interested guys will talk to you, and do things with you."

"Like Ryan?"

"Yeah, seriously after the games we went out then hung out and I showed him around town."

"So you're from Vegas?"

"More or less. I'm from a shitty little town that was hell in California but I'm kinda a citizen of the world."

"What's that mean?"

"It means I've fucked a lot of guys like Ryan and went places with them."

"Like?"

"Thailand, China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi, Italy, France, London...lots of places but this is my first real time here in Canada."

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers