Amazonia Ch. 02

Story Info
Natazia is taught to be a warrior by Xena.
16k words
4.57
33.6k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story about Amazons goes back around the 6th – 7th centuries B. C., a possible myth-historical people of females who chose to rule a matriarchal society in which males were used only to propagate new generations. All male children were reared separately with patriarchal societies while the female children were reared by the exclusive matriarchal society of Amazons. There are many named locations for the origins of the Amazons, primarily Scythia and Ionia. The Greeks mention this race of warrior women and interacted with them, quite often in wars. With this as the setting for the story, this has to be taken into consideration: The patterns of their language then is not the same as our modern day English, and many of the speeches and formal, public announcements are similar to modern day Masses, Liturgical Litanies, and public speeches. Since the general public was uneducated, teachers such as Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato taught them knowledge of their world and the outer world, too, on street corners or public squares.

___________________________________________


Months had passed since Natazia, who had survived a shipwreck on her way from her homeland of Georgia to Greece, had been rescued by a group of women warriors and taken to Thermodon, the capital city of Amazonia where she was initiated into the Sisterhood. These were pleasant months during which time Natazia learned their lifestyle and mores, and she met many of the women in person, some of whom were just in friendship, but there were quite a few with whom she shared a bed and made love as was her choice as a free woman living among them.

Queen Hippolyte had told Natazia on the very first day when she invited her to become a guest in her household that this was their custom. The Queen made this gracious invitation to Natazia because there was no one with whom she shared her home, and she had taken an instant liking to her for several reasons, one being that she was young and beautifully exotic. Her second reason was that even though she had paid staff in her home both during the days as well as the nights who did the shopping, the cleaning of her home, the cooking of her meals, and the tending to her personal needs and comforts as befitting a Queen, she had no one with whom she was personally attached and with whom she might share a lovemaking liaison. Being Queen could be very lonely, and so the Queen hoped Natazia just might be that special someone in her life to change all that.

However, even though her wish became reality and Natazia shared Hippolyte's home and bed, she was free to share the beds of other women. In this way Natazia learned more techniques in the art of loving women since each one had her own likes and dislikes in lovemaking that helped them have their orgasms. Some women were straightforward and wanted to go for her orgasm right from the start. Others enjoyed foreplay, letting the emotions and feelings build before working towards their orgasms. There were other likes and dislikes, too, such as, some women enjoyed being fucked with dildos while others did not, and some enjoyed being fucked in their assholes either with fingers or dildos. Going to the extreme, there were the few who enjoyed, and were able, to be fisted in both vagina and asshole.

These were the lessons Natazia had to learn, and this could happen only by making love with many women and not just one so that she would become experienced in the art of lovemaking.

Natazia also helped Hippolyte inside their home, doing special treatments that made it personal such as making sure there were wildflowers in beautiful clay vases decorated with figures of Amazon women in action such as riding horses, shooting arrows, wrestling one another, and fighting against men who dared attack them. These paintings depicted the arts of war in which Amazons were quite adept.

It was a pleasant life for Natazia since her initiation into the sisterhood when she became a part of the Amazonian way of life.

The sun rose and set in the heavens each day of her life there, and Mother Moon had gone two full cycles, not showing herself when she was new, then showing herself in ever-growing crescent quarters until she was half, and finally showing her full orb in the ebon sky. Naturally, within each full cycle of the moon, Natazia had her bleeding days as did all the young women in Amazonia.

It was after two full cycles of the moon when Hippolyte asked Natazia to go with her into the great room on which was a beautiful, white, marble floor. There were two long seats with raised arms covered in royal blue, padded silk facing one another and other chairs and lounges similar in design. There was a large, magnificent, marble fireplace on the southern wall that had sitting lions on either side. Beautiful tapestries hung on either side of the fireplace and on the other solid wall as well. Each one had decorations of Amazonian women displaying their prowess in the arts of war. The other two walls of the great room opened onto the outside so one could look the walkways and see some of the massive, white, columns of Greek design that supported the arched roofs of Hipplolyte's palace and enjoy sunrises and sunsets since the room was oriented especially for that purpose. There were also candle stands placed all over the great room to be used accordingly as one desired.

"Let's sit here, Natazia," Hippolyte said as she leaned down and patted a spot with her hand on one of the long benches.

Natazia sat down, and Hippolyte sat down beside her, taking Natazia's hand into hers and placing it onto her lap.

"Natazia, my dear, are you happy living here with me?" the Queen asked seriously.

Natazia was taken aback by the Queen's question, thinking maybe she had done something wrong or had offended her in some way, but she answered, "Oh, Hippolyte, I've been very happy living here with you, and I still marvel that you asked me to do so on the first day I was brought her by Maroula and the other five warriors the day I was received into your presence with all the women gathered in the Assembly Hall. It was also the day my reception into your midst was done that involved my kneeling at your feet and eating your pussy," answered Natazia.

Hippolyte smiled warmly, remembering how wonderful Natazia had made love to her vulva and how powerful was her orgasm that shot down streams of ejaculate from the two openings in her vulva, her vagina and urethra, into Natazia's mouth that she willingly swallowed until the Queen was drained of her pussy cream and love juices.

Hippolyte also recalled Natazia's answer when she asked her if she would like to live with her: She said, "Yes." Now Hippolyte was comfortable and bold enough to ask Natazia another, more significant question, a question that could change both of their lives if Natazia gave her the right answer.

"Natazia, Dear, would you agree to becoming my adopted daughter?"

Hippolyte saw the surprised look on Natazia's face, and she knew her answer would not be forthcoming immediately, that she had to think about it.

During that time Hippolyte explained to Natazia, "I do not know whether you wondered or not about not seeing or hearing about my having any children, but you held your tongue because of who I am. However, I want you to know the gods did not bless me with children, and so throughout all these years my womb has been barren. That is one reason I have asked you to be my adopted daughter, to be the daughter I never had, to be the joy of my life. I ask this from the depths of my heart and soul."

Still in shock, Natazia finally answered the Queen, "Oh, Hippolyte, you do me a great honor to ask such a lowly one as I to become your adopted daughter. Your having invited me to be a part of your household seemed more than the greatest honor you could bestow on me, but this. This is beyond my comprehension."

Queen Hippolyte brushed the back of Natazia's hand soothingly with her fingers and looked deeply into her eyes, "You must know, Natazia, since you have come to live with me, I have already grown to love you as a daughter. Now, I want to make it official so that all might know. Please say yes?"

With tears running down her cheeks, Natazia answered Hippolyte's question emotionally, "How could I say know to you my queen and the woman I have come to love also?"

Hippolyte reached out and brought Natazia to her breasts, and holding her closely, she whispered into her ear, "Oh, Natazia, Love, you make me very happy. Now I shall have a daughter in my household and not just a guest."

Queen Hippolyte gave Natazia one more hug and sat up straight so she could once more look into her sensuous, brown eyes, and then she said, "You know, Love, that once I adopt you as my daughter, you shall become Princess Natazia."

Natazia's eyes widened in awe and wonder. "Princess?" Natazia said the word questioningly. "Never did I realize I would become an Amazon Princess by being adopted by you, the Queen."

"I can see in your eyes and on your face, Natazia, how surprised you are by my announcement," Hippolyte said.

"Oh, Hippolyte, I am not worthy to become a Princess of the Amazons. It is a position beyond my reach, and what will the others think and say when the announcement is made?" asked Natazia.

Hippolyte sat up regally and said, "I am the Queen, and my wishes are not questioned.

Besides, I think most, if not all, of your sister Amazons have come to like or love you, too, just as I have. You have befriended them with your honesty, respect for our ways, and your interaction with so many. Besides, over the years, many have been sorrowful that I've been barren and without a child, someone who would take my place after I am gone, but now it is you I have chosen."

"Well, then, my queen, and soon to be Mother, I shall be more than honored to be your daughter with all that comes with it," said Natazia.

"Mother," Hippolyte rolled the word softly off her tongue, and she found great joy in it. "Mother," a word she doubted she'd ever hear herself being called during her lifetime.

Hippolyte embraced Natazia once more and said, "Thank you, my sweet. You have made me very happy, and tomorrow I shall have the Assembly called so they can hear of my decision to make you my daughter and be there for the ceremony that will make it so. Let us now go to our sleeping chambers and get some sleep for tomorrow's busy day. That is if we can sleep with all the excitement we both are feeling right now."

Natazia smiled broadly, showing her white teeth in contrast to her swarthy complexion and the brightness on her face as she headed for her sleeping chambers, excited at what tomorrow would bring.

Natazia's rooms faced East, and, therefore, the rising sun usually awakened her from her sleep; however, her mind had been crowded with so many thoughts throughout the night that she didn't get much sleep. Therefore, she was awake when the sun sent its pale, yellow haze over the tops of the distant mountains. However, she lay in her bed thinking and trying to put everything about her life into perspective, and as she lay in bed the sun's rays crept over the horizon, chasing shadows away from the palace as it moved higher in the heavens. When its bright light filtered onto Natazia's balcony doorway in which hung lightly woven, silk curtains, it dimly illuminated her bedchamber until its glow surrounded Natazia's bed.

Natazia sat up, stretched, yawned, and got out of bed. Since she slept in the nude, Natazia was naked. She stretched again with her arms raised high so that her pert breasts moved upwards with her chest. She then breathed out slowly and headed for her bath that would have been prepared already by one of those who worked inside the palace. She felt the cool, marble tile beneath her feet.

Since this was going to be a very special day, several women, including her close friend and lover Ainippe, came into her bathroom, dried her off, and took her over to a seat where she sat down. They took special care doing her hair, making sure the curled roll that was pinned over the top of her forehead was done correctly, and then her hair was brushed away from her ears to the back of her head where it was made into a tight bun and pinned with a gold comb, a gift from Hippolyte.

When that was done, they did her face to perfection, and she was dressed in a royal purple robe that was held together with a golden sash, and upon her feet were golden sandals that showed her toes and heels.

Altogether, Natazia was absolutely beautiful, and as she walked from her bedchamber, down the hallway, and entered the main room, Hippolyte, who also had been groomed and dressed in one of her royal robes, met her. Together, they made a stunning pair.

"Good morning, my sweet Natazia," said Hippolyte. "And did you sleep well last night?"

Sighing, Natazia answered, "Good morning, to you, too, Hippolyte. No, I didn't sleep too well last night. Too many things on my mind with wondering what the day would be like."

"That's understandable, Natazia, considering what we are going to do this day," she smiled.

Thus, the morning moved on until the sun was directly overhead, and then it was time for Hippolyte and Natazia to go to the Assembly Hall where all the women of Thermodon had already gathered for an auspicious occasion. However, none knew about what this auspicious occasion was, but as always, when the Queen calls an assembly, the women know it must be of great importance.

That evening after Natazia had said yes to the Queen's question about her becoming her adopted daughter, she sent a messenger to her vizier Andromeda, requesting that she should come to the palace where she shared all that had taken place between Natazia and her. Afterwards the Queen asked Andromeda to prepare the time-honored ritual for a Queen's adopting a daughter. It didn't happen often, but this adoption ceremony had occurred in the past. Although she was surprised herself at the recent development, Andromeda told Hippolyte she would comply with her wishes and send messengers throughout the city to make the announcement.

Therefore, when Queen Hippolyte and Natazia arrived at the Assembly Hall, all were there, and Andromeda had everything needed on the dais: the Queen's throne, nine candles, and two tables off to either side. There was, however, one noticeable difference this day. To the right of the Queen's throne, but on the main floor down the three steps that ascended to the dais, was a smaller throne chair that was at an angle to hers.

Andromeda escorted the Queen and Natazia through the Queen's private entrance in back of the Assembly Hall. Queen Hippolyte and Natazia remained behind the wall separating the rooms that are back of the dais while Andromeda continued into the Assembly Hall and faced the crowd of women. She raised her right hand to quiet the Assembly.

When all was quiet, Andromeda stepped forward and announced in her clear, penetrating voice. "My sisters, today we gather for a special occasion, one that is not often done. In fact, it is rarely done. However, circumstances now exist that make this possible. You all know Natazia who has been living as a guest in the home of our queen, and to the best of my knowledge, she has been accepted by one and all as a sister Amazon and a citizen of Thermodon."

All the women stomped their feet in affirmation to what Andromeda had just said.

However, as Andromeda was finishing that sentence, Queen Hippolyte walked from behind the wall of the dais, and suddenly all was quiet. Also, as if they reacted as one, all arose and bowed their heads in respect for their queen.

Queen Hippolyte ascended the three steps onto the dais, walked to her throne, and assumed her rightful place as Queen. While Hippolyte was doing this, Andromeda went back behind the wall and escorted the nervous Natazia into the Assembly Hall. Her heart was racing inside her chest, and she was breathing in short, quick bursts for air, causing her breasts to rise and fall with each breath.

When all the assembled women saw Natazia dressed in her royal purple robe held together with a golden sash, golden sandals on her feet, and a solid gold comb holding the bun of her hair on the back of her head, all were dumbfounded and fell silent. It was so silent one could hear the combined breathing of all those assembled.

Andromeda led Natazia over to the chair to the Queen's right and had her sit in it, and then she turned and took several steps forward. Natazia took in a deep breath and held it while feeling her heart beating even faster than it had been, knowing the adoption ceremony was about to begin.

Once in place, Andromeda proclaimed in her ceremonial voice that carried throughout the Assembly Hall: "Today is a very auspicious day in the life of Queen Hippolyte and the city of Thermodon. Hippolyte has chosen and now publicly decrees that she will adopt Natazia as her daughter. It has been asked, and it has been accepted."

A long, palpable hush of surprise filled the Assembly Hall. However, there was no one who got up to object to this adoption. This was Queen Hippolyte's wish, and it would be so. Besides, again, there were none who spoke badly of Natazia. She had won the hearts of all of Thermodon of Amazonia.

"Therefore, as of this day, we hereby decree Natazia to be the daughter of Queen Hippolyte, and as such from this day forward she shall be known as Princess Natazia, daughter of Hippolyte, Queen of the Amazons."

The entire assembly of women arose as one and bowed their heads, first to Hippolyte their queen and then to Natazia, their princess, and then with one voice, they affirmed, "We greet you, Princess Natazia, in the name of Aphrodite, Goddess of love, and of Artemis, Goddess of the hunt."

At the end of their affirmation the Amazons bowed their heads in deference to Queen Hippolyte and her new daughter, Princess Natazia.

Andromeda came over to Princess Natazia and escorted her up to her queen and Mother. Hipployte hugged Natazia and kissed her on her lips, offering her some tongue. Natazia did the same in return.

"Oh, Natazia, my daughter. May the gods be blessed this and every day hereafter for giving me such a great gift as you," Hippolyte said.

"It is I who thank the gods for my good fortune that brought me to you and to Amazonia," answered Natazia.

"Now, Love, it is time for all your sisters to greet you as they had done in the ceremony inside our worship center that has an opening looking like a woman's vulva. I know you don't forget that," said Hippolyte said.

Blushing a little, Natazia answered, "How could I forget such a day!"

"The same will happen this day of your adoption not only as my daughter but as Princess Natazia of the Amazons and of Thermodon," Hippolyte said with Motherly pride.

It seemed to Natazia that she was always being caught off-guard concerning the lifestyle and rituals of the Amazons, but, nevertheless, she remembered her first two were more than quite enjoyable and sexually satisfying both in giving and receiving.

"There will be one difference in this ceremony, however, Love. Your robe will be removed from you, and you will be seated on your royal chair where you will slide your ass down to the edge of the seat, spreading your legs as far apart as you can," said Hippolyte. "Andromeda will see that all is in order, so not to worry. Oh, yes, and one more thing. The woman who makes you cum will be your handmaid in our household. Anything more will be up to you and her."

Hippolyte remained on her throne, but from her height, she had the advantage of looking down on Natazia now sitting naked in her chair that had been placed at an angle so Hippolyte had a clear and un-obstructive view.

Thus began a long, single line of women coming to Princess Natazia, kneeling down before her; putting their heads between her splayed legs onto her dripping, wet pussy; and eating her out, each trying her best to make her cum. However, it was unfortunate among the first in line to have a chance to make Natazia cum.