Amazonia Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
A Travel log of one man's journey across Amazonia.
4.5k words
4.62
20.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers

The Wilderness

New items in hand I beat a path north for a long time. Barre and Kotta had filled my bag with simple trail food and a small utility knife. I was a fair hand with a knife; it would be fairly impractical as a combat weapon. I had taken to carving some simple designs into my walking stick. It was as tall as I was, so I could probably use it to better effect if I had to defend myself. The trees were greenish, but not vibrant. The road was wide and well kept. It was remarkably marked and even. I had been reassured that if I stuck to the roads I wouldn't be lost.

I was alone for a couple of days. My food was in some peril of not surviving my metabolism. Despite being winter the nights weren't frigid. They were chilly, but there was always some small wooden structure placed at regular intervals. They could hold two people at best and had a small stone fireplace and circular chimney let the smoke out. So, I was never left to the elements. On the third day when loneliness really set in, it wasn't crippling or anything, but my first few days had been in the warmth of very agreeable company. Also, Amazonia was big place. That's what I mean when I say lonely. Even the tamed part I enjoyed walking was still natural and austere. It reminded me of the woods in the country, but on a much larger scale.

I set out on the morning of the third day whistling a jazz song. I thought about stopping for a big breakfast, but I decided on something lighter. I walked for a few hours when I began smelling smoke. I looked into the sky and saw a few wispy curls of smoke off the road to my east near the still-pinkish sunrise. Deciding to risk what lay off the beaten path I turned and began picking my way through the underbrush. There were several small game trails. I'm not exactly an urbanite, and I picked up a few tricks from the other pilots I used to hang around with.

I found the fire about half a mile into the woods. The wind must have been with me, I hadn't thought it would have been closer. I worried about not being able to find the road again, if I had to. I sat down by the fire and stirred it with a stick. There wasn't a whole lot there, just a bed roll and a large piece of oilcloth set up as a cover against the rain. There was also a messenger bag that was slightly bigger than mine. I thought about sliding off my boots and lying down for a quick rest. Before I could, though, I heard the slightest of rustles from my left. Looking I saw the blondest woman I'd ever seen.

She was almost eight feet tall. Wide hips like Kotta's but the narrowest waste I'd seen yet. She was long in the legs , too. She was wearing brown and white. She had high brown boots, a form-hugging brown skirt and a tight fitting shirt in white. The first few buttons were undone revealing a mile of delicious pale cleavage. She had stormy-blue eyes and youthful features. Her blonde hair was intricately braided into nine different braids that converged into a single long braid that swung down to her rump, by my guess. Her full, pouty lips parted into a small smile. She was carrying a large rifle over her shoulder, it was a flintlock of all things. There was a pistol tucked into her leather belt and sashes. She was using a large, broad-tipped spear as a walking stick. I assumed it was the traditional hunting weapon of the amazons.

"Hello..." She said sultrily. Sashaying over to her bag she stowed her gear. I got a glorious view of her nice broad backside.

"Hello." I said less sexily than I had hoped.

"Don't be nervous, capital boy." She said, "We wild amazons don't eat you." I couldn't help but notice her cool manner.

"Uh... I'm new actually. I came from the southern ocean." I said.

She turned looking genuinely shocked, "Oh... I'm sorry... that explains why you're so far away from the capital." She looked genuinely embarrassed shuffling bashfully. Her pale skin was turning fiery red.

I walked over to her and held out my hand, "My name is Terry Grant." She seemed incredibly shy considering the average demeanor of her kin.

She looked at me shuffling her feet around. "Chira... sorry... it's just..." She looked away again. I put my hand down, Chira didn't seem to want to shake it... or she didn't know the custom.

"It's just what?" I said sitting down and patting the ground next to me. Rather primly for a hunter she smoothed her skirts and sat down.

"Do you know how many men are on the island?" She asked. I nodded that I did.

"You know they all live in the capital now, right?" Again I said I did.

"Most don't like to admit it, but it makes us feel neglected. They and you are supposed to be slaves to everyone, and yet they stay in the capital living the lazy life."

"But they're not doing anything they can't do."

She sighed, frustrated, "That's what makes it so... irritating. There are hundreds of thousands of women, and only ten—eleven—men. So... so there are many women who go years without knowing the touch of a man. It's something that we're supposed to accept, but it's—"

"Not fair?" I suggested.

She nodded the blush leaving her face. She turned to me, "But... you're new, right?" I nodded, a little more hesitantly. I had heard that tone before. She turned on me, a hungry look in her eye. I was hungry for it, too, but mine was tempered by her enthusiasm.

She was pushing me onto my back. I winced and mumbled something about a rock in my back. She blushed again and got off of me. She began playing with her gorgeous braid and blushed again. "I stink at this..." She sighed.

I sat up, "It's my personal opinion that no one is good at it, Chira... as long as you're enjoying it that's what matters."

She huffed over to her bedroll and looked ashamed, nonetheless. It looked like she was packing up her camp. I crawled after her and grabbed her hand. She snatched it away and held her knees to her chest.

"How old are you?" I asked gently.

"Twenty, I just came home after academy."

I frowned, "You're a virgin?"

"So what, slave!" She snapped. She slapped me across the face. It hurt like you wouldn't believe. I fell back in intense pain. If her fist had been closed I'd probably be spitting out teeth. She gasped and moaned in fear. "Oh, no no no!" She leaned over her large breasts swinging beautifully in her panic, "Please don't be dead, please don't be dead!" She said, I groaned and she relaxed only a little. "Please don't tell anyone I did that. I could be killed. We do not strike slaves in anger." Grunting I sat up and she backed away. It was almost comical watching this gorgeous, strong, tall woman acting likes a scared kitten.

"It's okay." I assured her, "but I was just asking, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin." I said sitting up.

She looked away yet again. "Well now it doesn't matter. You won't like it now... just go."

"You could just make me?" I said confused.

"Yes... but anyone can do that!" She threw her hands up, "I wanted my first time to be this awesome, sexy affair where you lusted for me day after day. All I'd have to do was shake my tits and you'd just fall right in line." To subconsciously make the point she shook her full breasts back and forth, my body was attempting an immediate mutiny of my faculties.

I managed to hold off the usurping a moment longer, "Chira, I can't make you do anything, but I strongly suggest you shut up and impress me already before I try jump my first amazon."

She stopped and looked at me, big blue eyes, "Slaves... shouldn't talk... about... taking amazons... it's not proper..." Despite what she was saying I could tell she was thinking something else. "You would still like it?" She said a little excitement creeping into her voice. I nodded, smiling, "With me?" She pointed to herself. It was adorably hilarious pantomime. I nodded again, rolling my eyes a little.

Chira cleared her throat and smiled. "Well, if we're going to do this we're going to my home where I can... have you all to myself." Her voice dipped into that low sultry tone again and she impressed me. We spent an hour packing up her camp and I carried some of her things. We set out to on a large game trail and halfway there she bumped me with her wide hips and I went careening into the underbrush. She gasped and ran after me. She didn't stop bumping me, but she was much gentler from then on.

It took us the rest of the day to make it there, and I was pretty beat by the end of it. We broke through the canopy to a large clearing. There was a house. It was a log cabin. Each log was square though. Expertly sealed and painted before being notched and mudded with smooth light-brown stucco.

"Is this your home?"

"Yep, I made it myself. Took about a year. We... uh... can work a lot harder than you, Terry."

"Proportionately speaking." I said.

"Right," she said nodding sheepishly knowing that she'd said something a little awkward, "Wait until you see the bedroom. It's warm for the deep winter."

It really was a gorgeous house. It was two stories, Chira told me that the first floor was in the basement to keep it warm. It had glass windows with blue shutters that worked with the white-brown paint. It had an oriental-style roof of black wood shingles and a porch wrapped around it. We entered a warm foyer and put away her gear. I walked in the siting room and looked at the low fire. Chira took off her cloak and hung it up. She held her braid and stoked it swinging her hips gently. She sheepishly pointed out things she was proud of, like her bookshelf with books. I couldn't read them, but it was interesting.

"The bath's downstairs. Go and clean up and I'll get you some dinner and you can play on my bed until then." I nodded and gently touched he arm. She smashed a hot kiss on my lips. I realized then that this shy huntress had trapped me whether she knew it or not. Now she was going to take her time with me... and I wanted to give her more days with me.

I bathed. It was a copper tub set into the stone. It ran with hot water. I speculated that there were many hot springs on the island, and that's what made the weather so mild. Though, deep winter seemed like a rough proposition.

I bathed and shaved my beard with the razor Barre and Kotta gave me. I found where Chira kept her human-sized clothes and I went to lie on her bed. It was big and soft, silk sheets of a black color. Tons of pillow and blankets covered it. It was heaven. I was asleep soon enough. I was awakened by a gentle shaking.

"Wake up, slave..." Chira said giggling. She was in sheer nightgown that covered her decency, but exposed inches of pale flesh. She wore panties that looked a size too small and when she turned I saw nothing but ass. She and I ate rabbit and rice with vegetables. She'd taken the time to bathe and re-braid her hair (still the same braid but she also added fresh flowers to it).

We finished quickly, both wanting each other. She held and twisted her blonde braid nervously slowing the momentum of our desires considerably.

"What now?" She said biting a full lip.

"Just say, 'make me feel good, slave'," I said, "'all night...'" I added, daringly.

She smiled a big smile, "Make me feel good, slave, all night..." She said sexily, but giggled a little afterward. I thought it made her more attractive. I crawled into her lap and grabbed her chin with my hand and kissed her big, plump lips. She melted into it and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She was really taking it too far too fast, but I enjoyed her enthusiasm.

We kissed for minutes. Our lips are crushed fighting for purchase. I tried to grab her huge, firm ass but she was too tall to keep kissing. I slipped from her lips and fell into her large bosom. She mistook my mistake for enthusiasm and pushed my face between her huge tis. I took the hint and began kissing them. I would have to work for her rump. She pulled off the nightdress and tossed it away. I nipped and bit her breasts and Chira squealed and pushed me deeper. I reached into her underwear and found her sex. She jumped with me atop her.

"No!" She cried extricating my hand from her panties. "I... only want your... manhood in there." She blushed and I pulled myself up her to kiss her lips.

"It's yours, sweetie, whenever you're feeling amazon enough for it." I teased. She looked at me and rolled me over on her big bed. She pulled my shirt off and slid down the simple linen trousers I wore. My big cock flopped out half erect and needing attention. Chira looked nervous. She ran a hand along it and grew another half-inch at her musings. Her fingers worked my large testicles. I groaned closing my eyes in pleasure.

"It's so big..." She said nervously stroking her braid. She was almost admiring it. She leaned down and licked it, her pink tongue felt good against my cock. She became much more enthusiastic as she licked it more and saw how much I loved it. She devoured it in one go and gagged. She backed off looking embarrassed.

"It's okay—" I tried to assure her.

"It's so big." She interrupted putting her rump in the air like a cat going for the pounce. She grabbed my cock and began sucking it hotly, but with a more-cautious manner. I came quickly at her furious and thorough experimentation. She eagerly sucked down the wave of cum, it came dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"That was a lot..." She said smiling licking my seed from her mouth. She pulled her panties off and grabbed my slick cock. "You're not supposed to run out if you've had the flower..." she said more to herself than me. Gently she worked herself onto my cock. I felt something give and she slid off wincing.

I moved to her and embraced her rubbing her breasts and nipples. I suckled one of her rosy pink-pale nipple until she moaned loudly and without reservation. She pulled my mouth from her tit and remounted me. She began to move up and down. My hands clamped over the vast expanse of her perfect ass. Her legs were hugging my thighs. She moaned and screamed and I came. The damn flower made me far too sensitive to feel manly sometimes. If it weren't for the staying power I possessed I would be ashamed. However, I could feel my cock long, thick and fully hard in her cunt.

She moaned in the Amazonian language and rode me harder and faster. I exploded again inside her and could feel it running back down and over my balls. She stood up over me dripping a mixture of juices, and I realized that she had had her own orgasm. A small smile equal parts wicked and shy crossed her lips. Then she turned around and I looked up her long, long legs to her big backside. She knelt back down and slipped my cock right back into her pussy. It eagerly obliged her. Now she road me and I slapped her rump eagerly watching it jiggle. It was big, but hard and curvy. I gave her another orgasm along with my own.

"Cum is good..." she moaned sliding off me and pushing her backside around my cock. She rubbed the semen-slicked member up and down the cleft of her ass. "Cum on my ass, slave, cum all over your mistress..." She lacked the authority in her voice, but her desire was enough. I pushed the pale orbs of her rump to my cock and rubbed it hard and fast. She moaned at the feel and I came coating her big butt in spunk.

"More..." she moaned moving her braid out of the way. She turned over and slapped her massive tits around my cock and milked several more orgasm from my cock until cum dripped from her mouth and tits. She sucked my balls as she stroked my cock with her hand. Chira put her thumb over the slit in the tip of my cock and it sprayed for almost a minute until her hand was covered. She rubbed it on her ass and put my cock back in her mouth. This time she gagged and kept me in her mouth. One hand worked my nuts as she sucked harder milking my cock.

Orgasm after orgasm shot down her throat and she eagerly gobbled it down. The cum-soaked amazon fell asleep and I crawled into her embrace. I faintly remember the bruised purples and pinks of dawn peeking through the rectangular windows high on the bedroom walls.

Stone Creek Crossroads

I woke to Chira's suddenly-too-confident musings. She was rubbing my cock with her hand lapping up the copious amounts of semen flowing down my big pecker.

"Good morning, stud." She cooed, "I want you in me again. So... big... and... messy." I looked at her and her braid was a mess, but we kissed and she put herself on all fours and I pushed my pelvis against her big ass and began fucking her hard. I pushed in and out as fast as I could trying to push her around. I failed miserably but she cried and screamed and let me fill her until it ran down her legs, and then she demanded more. I pulled out and kissed her ass biting it roughly.

She turned on me and kissed my cock and licked my nuts. "You feel good in here... especially when I... explode?" She said quizzically, but then smiled more confidently than ever. At noon, she'd not had her fill, but her time was up. I was standing over her, cumming on her body because she wanted me to. She looked at the time and sighed.

"My time is up." We both had the same feeling, "Unless..."

I kissed her. "It would be unfair of me and a little lazy if I stayed with you too long." She gave me the dirtiest look.

I stayed with her another day, under the condition that she would show me to the nearest settlement.

It wasn't all sex, most of it was. She was eager and she knew she wouldn't get much more. We ate a light lunch and bathed together. I was massaging her on her bed. I was rubbing her ass after working over the rest of her. I pulled and tugged the flesh watching the flesh give just enough. She moaned and groaned her pleasure. I kissed it and worked my face down in the canyon of her butt. She laughed and pushed up burying me in it.

I began kissing her pussy and she got on her hands and knees so that I could explore this venture better. She gingerly sat herself down on my face and I eagerly began eating her out. She screamed and came after a particularly intense series of nibbles on my part she had a delightfully torrential orgasm. My hands clamped tightly over her rump and speared her with my tongue. Chira came again in a happy squeal.

She looked at me. "You look good covered too, slave." We washed again and spent the time until a cold dinner talking. I learned various things about Amazonian wildlife and flora. I told her about a few things that had changed in the world since her school days. Chira seemed to enjoy hunting and trapping even though she was actually a major of biology (it's a few years out of date, but that was alright). She made us the coffee-tasting drink and we ate dinner.

This time she allowed me to be more tender, and we took turn drinking some wine. She rode me gently dripping the drink between her breasts. When I came she let me grab and lick her tits. Chira took a big pull from the bottle and nipped my ear. I felt her braid and grabbed it gently feeling the intricacy that went into making it.

"Do you like my braid?" She said giggling.

"It's very pretty." I said.

"You also like my ass." She said taking another drink.

"Your tits, too." I said a little tipsy as well.

Chira giggled and pushed my head in her cleavage yet again. I bit and nipped her breasts gently. She pushed me down and took me again. She gave me the bottle and it sloshed all over me as we went at it. I filled her with cum and she and I were soon nestled. We were too inebriated to care. She didn't even pull herself off my still-hard cock before nodding off. I didn't pull out either.

In the morning she let me go. With renewed food reserves and a second shirt I set out with her. It took her two hours to lead to the road that would take me to Stone Creek Crossing. It was a little town of about forty amazons. Chira kissed me goodbye and left me with a view of her big butt.

Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers
12