Amber

Story Info
A young waitress gets a ride home after work.
1.8k words
4.02
75.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was standing at the bus stop across from the diner, waiting for the route 832 bus to Red Bank, when he pulled up and motioned for her to hop in. She hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks but she gladly opened the door and climbed in; the cool of the air conditioning in his Mercedes was a big relief, even though she had only been standing there for less than five minutes in the 95˚ heat. But her old Pontiac had given up the ghost toward the end of winter, and since her boyfriend had packed up and moved out right before Thanksgiving the previous year she hadn't been able to replace it, so she had to rely on the bus to get back and forth to work - and everywhere else, for that matter - unless one of her friends offered her a ride.

"Would you like to come in for a while?" she said with a smile when he pulled up in front of her well-kept apartment on Wallace Street, and so he shut the car off and followed her through the door and up the stairs to the second floor. The apartment only had three rooms - a living room at the front, a single bedroom in the middle, and a kitchen at the back - but it was nice and airy, and when she walked through the apartment and turned all three window units on it cooled down quickly. She left her shoes in the bedroom on the way back to the front and sat down next to him on the couch, tucking her feet underneath her.

"Rough day?" he said, and she nodded.

"No more so than usual, really. Demetrios was short-handed in the kitchen so he actually had to do some work and couldn't bother us girls too badly. That meant Callidora had to handle the register, though, and she'd rather just take care of the bar - not that she had to make very many drinks today, just one Bloody Mary at breakfast and a half dozen drinks at lunch, plus the ones she made for herself when her husband wasn't looking. But she was griping about it."

He put his arm around her and pulled her closer, and she sighed contentedly. The first time he had done that, right after the new year, she was repulsed by it, and when his fingers slipped down to her thigh and up under the hem of her skirt she wanted to scream, but it had been six weeks and she was so desperately in need of a man's touch that she let him. The next time she saw him it was easier, and now she looked forward to it, for he was the best lover she had ever had. It wasn't long until she felt his hand untying the bow on her skirt and then his fingers running up and down her thighs, teasing at her garters for a moment until he turned her to face him and began unbuttoning her blouse.

Now his fingers were running over the smooth satin of her panties, reaching behind her and gently squeezing her as he stood up and pulled her to her feet with him. She arched her back as his tongue found the base of her neck and his teeth rubbed on her skin; she could feel his erection pressing against her through his trousers. She turned, gathering up her skirt from where it lay on the couch, and led him to the bedroom, where he finished removing her blouse and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts out of their fabric prison to where he could cup them in his hands and bring them, one by one, to his mouth. Now it was her turn; she removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt before sliding his suspenders off his shoulders and tugging his shirt and undershirt free of the waistband of his pants.

He pulled her up and close to him again, nibbling on her neck as she squealed with delight, before slipping off his shoes and allowing her to unhook his slacks and let them fall to the floor, where she knelt in front of him to remove his socks. Standing up, she slid his boxers down until they joined his trousers, and then she let him slide her panties off so that she stood there in nothing but her garter belt and stockings. As he did so he stroked her pussy gently; "I think you need a shave," he said, and she stood there until he returned with a fresh bath towel from the linen closet and spread it out across the bed.

"Turn down the fan so we don't get chilled," she whispered before she lay down on the towel, and he did so before going to get her razor, shaving gel and a warm, damp washcloth from the bathroom. It had been almost two weeks since she had last shaved her pubic hair, but with his skilled hand on the razor it was quickly bare again, and he moved up to do her underarms as well, his penis teasing her clit as he did so. She gasped and he smiled, continuing to let it rub against her until she shuddered involuntarily; her first gentle orgasm brought a smile to her face.

She stood up once more and he dried her off with the towel; when he returned from hanging it over the shower and putting her shaving supplies away she was lying on the bed, her legs slightly apart, waiting anxiously for him. He climbed in next to her and for the next half hour they simply lay beside each other, running their fingers over each other's skin and kissing gently, until he got up on his knees next to her and began sucking vigorously on her breasts. He moved his hand between her legs as he did so and stroked her pussy, sliding a finger in and out of her vagina until her legs - which had gradually spread apart in response to his touch - abruptly clamped shut around his hand as her body convulsed violently.

They lay quietly beside each other for a few minutes, the silence punctuated only by her occasional giggles and the sound of their kisses, until he began stroking her pussy again. This time, as her arousal began to build, he moved down between her legs and began working with his tongue, stopping when she was just short of a climax not once, not twice, but three times before resuming yet once more and bringing her to orgasm once again as he held his mouth firmly in place, drinking her sweet nectar as it flowed into his mouth.

She closed her eyes and her breathing became shallower; when she was just at the point of drifting off to sleep he climbed on top of her, spreading her legs apart and holding them up beside her head as he pushed his penis into her. Soon their bodies were moving together and she was moaning loudly as he slammed against her pubic bone, now screaming as she approached her climax. He screamed too as, with one final thrust, he shot his load into her; her vagina clamped down on his penis at almost the exact same instant and they came together, her muscles contracting and squeezing every last drop of semen out of him.

They lay together, exhausted; he drifted off on top of her for a few minutes until she wiggled out from under him and found her way to the bathroom to pee. When she returned she licked his penis clean; "That was a nice snack, but I really need some dinner," she said.

"Vietnamese?" he replied, and in response to her nod he picked up his phone; twenty minutes later he put on a robe and went downstairs to greet the little delivery girl from the restaurant just three blocks away. He undressed her mentally while he was getting his money out and wondered if she would be receptive to a quickie before he went back upstairs, but he decided that idea would have to wait for another day; after she left he carried their food back up to the kitchen table and they ate.

"My legs need shaving too," she said, and he fetched the bath towel and shaving supplies again, taking her garter belt and stockings off before she lay down on the bed once more. Again his skilled hand quickly removed all the hair on her legs and she stood up for him to dry her off; when he returned from putting everything away she was on her knees on the bed, beckoning for him to climb up and take her from behind.

He pumped into her for a couple of minutes, her firm breasts swaying back and forth as he slid in and out of her doggy-style, until he pulled out and lay her on her back once again; this time he entered her again but then lay over her and planted his lips on her neck, sucking hard until he had given her a very large hickey. Playfully she slapped him; his response was to give her a matching one on the other side of her neck. Then he rolled on to his back, pulling her over with him, and took her breasts in his hands once more while she bounced up and down on his penis, bringing them both to orgasm.

She lay there on top of him, his penis still inside her even as it became limp, gently kissing him as his hands ran over her body, not wanting her time with him to ever end. Finally he wrapped his arms tightly around her and rolled them both over, his erection returning as he pushed her legs back up over her head. He moved slowly in and out of her as she had two gentle orgasms before joining him in a third as he emptied his balls inside her with a groan.

He stood up and she slid to her knees in front of him, licking him clean before he got dressed and prepared to leave. "When do you think you'll be back?"

"Next week, I hope. It just gets better every time."

"I feel the same way too. You're the best lover I've ever had."

They kissed for a long minute before he lay her back down on the bed, spread her legs yet again, and licked her until her body shuddered with pleasure once more. Then she followed him downstairs to the door and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Dad," she said as their lips parted.

"I love you too, Amber. See you soon." She smiled as he reached his hand between her legs and stuck a finger up inside her for a moment, licking it off as he walked out to his car.