Amber

Story Info
Amber is my hairdresser - Amy's little sister and a total slut.
1k words
3.93
31.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my first story My Hairdresser. Amy had made a house call and gave me a trim. We left off with a date set up for Saturday night.

Thursday afternoon I got a text from Amy. Oh no! she has realized I'm too old and is canceling. I opened it and to my surprise Amy asked if I would mind meeting her little sister. No not at all.

My receptionist called telling me there was an Amy and another woman to see me. Send them in.

In walked Amy wearing a gray skirt suit with a pink satin blouse showing enough cleavage to keep any man interested, black stockings and her hair tied back in a bun. Standing beside her was a woman dressed in a red pleated skirt black satin camisole and appeared to be not wearing a bra. She had a slight overbite which was sexy as hell. Her hair was strawberry blond and kept back with a black hair pin. It flowed about half way down her back.

This is my sister Amber. She is 6 years younger than me. I had a surprised and stunned look on my face. When I told her about you. She just had to meet you.

Still confused I stood up to shake Ambers hand. When Amy told me how much you reminded her of daddy. I had to meet you. Sitting across from me she crossed her legs showing her beautiful stocking clad legs and flashing a pink pantie.

Daddy died when Amber was 18, and we were daddy's girls. Amber has been searching for a man to replace him since. Well me too I guess. Don t be afraid we don't mean to support us. Just to love us.

Tom I have an interview down the hall. Can Amber hang out for about an hour? Well I have to finish this audit but I suppose it would be OK.

My sister said your cock was bigger than daddy's. Can I see?

Shocked. I said Amber I'm working. Not taking no for an answer Amber came around my desk slid under and undid my zipper. Taking my hardening cock out.

Oh my god! Its beautiful licking the tip sending me into spasms. I have to work I said half heartedly, as she took my head in her mouth. Her slight overbite caused a raking across my hard cock causing intense sensation. Do you like it Tom. A groan was all I could get out.

Amber I have to finish my work. Ignoring me she increased her bobbing up and down stopping to suck and twirl her tongue under my head. Involuntarily I was pumping up into her full mouth. She stopped looked up at me smiled and told me. Daddy taught me that. Do you like it? You are not as subtle as Amy. I'm a slut and I like to be a slut. She pounced on m cock again sucking and licking.

Amber I'm going to cum I moaned. She Sucked and jerked like a possessed cum starved addict. Fuck I'm Cumming. Jerking up off my chair and shooting. Amber hung on and took my first round in her mouth and throat but the second one hit her square on the forehead. Amy smiled scooped it with her finger and ate it.

Can I be your slut always? I want your cock in all my holes. Amber I have to work now. Go home clean up and come to my place tonight. Bring Amy or a girlfriend. I'm having a party. What should I wear she pouted. Something you won't get arrested in, but easy to get fucked in.

At 7 Amber showed up with a brunette girl about five feet four inches, big breasts in a flowing see through dress heels and lace push up bra. This is Sue. She is a lesbian and I thought we could play before she watches you fuck me. Amber was in a black leather dress with a zipper down the front stockings and 4" heels. The zipper was pulled down even with her breasts showing enough to know there was no bra.

They walked in and began kissing while i sat on the couch watching. Amber undid her dress while Sue knelt down to take her pink lace panties down. Amber held her head to her puffy pussy.

My cock began to grow so I took it out and stroked it. Sue frowned as she lay on the floor under Amber. Amber sucked her pussy making her moan. Amber arched as Sue fingered and sucked her clit.

Amber stood up came and sat on my cock and pulled Sue to her so she could suck and finger her. My cock slid into Amber and sent shivers through my body. Her pussy was so tight and velvety smooth gripping my cock as she ground into me, increasing her licking and sucking on Sue. Sue was writhing and moaning in orgasm as Amber began bouncing on my cock.

I stood her up and had her kneel on the couch so I could her fuck her doggy style. I put my finger in her mouth and then massaged her clit as i drove in her deep. Sue knelt beside her. I thought what the fuck. Pulled out of Amber and drove into Sue. She objected but met my thrusts as I fucked her. The girls were kissing as I switched from one to the other. I was about to cum and asked who wanted it? Sue responded with fuck off ass hole. So I unloaded in her. Fingering Amber as my cock spasmed and shot in Sue. Both girls shook and screamed as they orgasmed.

My cock made my knees weak as Sue's cunt milked my cock. The post cum sensation was too much for me as I pulled out. My cum trailing out of her pussy. Amber quickly positioned her face on Sue's cunt lapping my cum as she pushed it out.

They then kissed swapping my cum and playing with the creamy treat. Amber said. I think you have made my girlfriend bi. Admit it Sue you loved the feel of Tom's fat cock in your sweet Pussy. Well yes it was good, rubbing her pussy and winking.

Girls this was fun but I'm tired. Lock the door when you leave.