Amber 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning and sitting on the edge of the chair, I rubbed her leg and said, "I'll go get the drinks."

Amber smiled and said, "I need to go to the bathroom. How about I meet you in the pool when I'm done?"

Giving her a kiss after I stood up, I collected our empties and made my back inside. Still incredibly turned on from what just transpired, my erect penis stood up in front of me as I walked into the kitchen. Chucking the bottles in the garbage, I got two fresh beers and opened them. Enjoying the cool air conditioning, I lingered in the kitchen where I saw that it was just past 2:00. A few minutes later, I heard the toilet flush and then the sink running for a while. Finally, I saw Amber reemerge onto the patio.

I watched her beautiful, naked body as she gathered her things and moved out by the pool. When I saw her set her towel down and slip into the water, I grabbed the cold bottles by the neck and went back out to met her by the side of pool. As I squatted down to hand Amber's to her, she looked up. Seeing my erection sticking out toward her, she bit her lower lip; and then looking up at me, she said, "You better get in here before you get a sunburn on that thing."

Laughing as she took her bottle from me, I slipped down into the water beside her. Amber took a long drink and then set it on the pool deck. When I did the same, she turned my hips towards her. Putting her arms around me, she sexily rubbed her herself against me and said, "So now you know why I like to imagine I'm the basketball girl you're going down on after a game."

I just laughed and said, "And now you know why I always pick the brunette with the nice round ass to watch."

Amber laughed as I pulled her close. While we kissed, I rubbed her back. Then, as Amber let out a long, satisfied sigh, we both turned and leaned forwards against the wall of the pool. While we slowly sipped our beers, we looked out at the ocean to the boaters and kayakers enjoying their weekend. We just relaxed against the wall, enjoying the comfort of the pool and each other's company. As we sipped our beers, we'd smile as we caught one another stealing a glance at the other's body. Finally, I put my arm around Amber's waist and just lightly stroked my hand across her shapely hips and backside. Taking another sip of my beer as I caressed her soft, smooth buns, all I could think of was how badly I wanted her in that moment.

After taking another sip, Amber set her bottle down and said, "Can I ask you something?"

Leaning with my side against the wall, I replied, "Of course."

She then came right up in front of me. Reaching down and brushing her fingers up my still-hardened penis, she seductively said, "I want you to do me wherever, whenever you want. This vacation has me so fucking horny. Take me however you want; I promise you that I want it too."

Raising my eyebrows, I asked, "Anything?"

Biting her lower lip, she just nodded her head. Then, with a smile, I said, "Why don't you and I get out of the sun for a while?"

Amber just winked and turned for the exit. Stepping up and out of the pool, she looked back to see me following behind her. Then walking around the deck, she picked up our empty bottles and handed them to me. When she bent down again to collect the rest of her things, I reached down and rubbed her wide, sexy hips. Amber just looked over her shoulder at me and smiled before picking up her things and standing back up.

At that, I nodded my head towards the house and we walked back into the bedroom. Having left our towels behind, Amber got a couple new ones and we quickly dried off. After being out in the hot sun, the air in the shaded bedroom felt downright cold. As Amber shivered, I laughed and hurried off to bed. When we had both slipped between the covers, Amber turned her back to me and I tucked up behind her. Feeling her hot skin against me while wrapped up in the sheets and blanket, I put my arms around her and just held her tightly against me. As we lied there, she sighed as I took her breasts in my hands. Kissing her neck, I softly said, "So, what all did you bring with you?"

Looking back at me with a little smile, she said, "I brought that lube, my vibrator... and a few other surprises for you."

Nibbling on her neck, I asked, "When do I get to see these surprises?"

Still looking back at me, with a little smile, she sighed, "Hmm, how about tonight?"

I just smiled back and asked, "Any hints?

Shaking her head, she just said, "Then they wouldn't be a surprise would they?"

I laughed and jokingly said, "Fine, be that way."

Amber turned her head and, with a proud smile, said, "Oh, don't worry. I have a feeling you'll like them." Then with a flash of her eyebrows, she asked, "Speaking of surprises, what do you have in store for me?"

With a shrug, I replied, "Surprise? I thought you wanted to come take a nap with me."

Reaching behind herself, she teased my erection and said, "Oh, you were planning on taking a nap like?"

I laughed, "No, you told me whenever/wherever and I was planning on taking you up on that offer."

Amber playfully rubbed her backside against me and said, "Good... because I'm not tired and I've been looking at that cock of yours all afternoon."

As I squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples, she turned her head back towards me and sighed, "I also told you to do whatever feels good for you. Don't worry about me; I don't even care if I finish. Just let yourself go... use me, baby."

Giving Amber a kiss on her neck, I crawled over her and slid from beneath the covers. Still lying on her side, she watched with an excited smile as I tossed the covers aside. I just winked at her and reached down. Grabbing her ankles, I rolled her facedown and rotated her so that her feet were dangling off the side. Then grasping her hips, I pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Extending her legs down, Amber placed her feet on the floor before spreading them apart. She looked over her shoulder at me and then sighed as I stepped between her feet. With my penis resting against her backside, I reached out and gently massaged her shoulders. When I wiggled my hips, rubbing myself against her, she rested her head down on her arms, which were crossed on the bed in front of her. I then spent the next few minutes rubbing her shoulders before working my way down. When I started massaging her lower back, Amber just sighed, "I thought you were supposed to be doing whatever you wanted."

Placing my hands on the bed to either side of her chest, I leaned forward. As my erection pressed harder against her backside, I kissed the base of her neck and softly said, "We'll get there. For now, this is exactly what I want."

Amber just purred as I stood back up and kneaded my hands from her lower back, up to her shoulders and back down. From there, I massaged her curvy hips before rubbing my hands gently across her smooth, pale buns. When I gripped onto and began gently squeezing her soft, round backside, she rolled her head to the other side and softly moaned. Then, grasping onto her butt cheeks, I slowly spread them apart as I lowered myself to my knees. When she felt my breath against her, Amber picked up her head and let out a long, moaning exhale. Then, as I kissed the inside of her thighs, she groaned, "Oh baby..."

After kissing to the top of both legs, I gently kissed her labia before licking across her vagina. While Amber softly moaned, I continued up across her perineum. As the tip of my tongue traced higher, Amber tilted her head back and sighed, "Oh no way..."

Then, while I teased my tongue in circles around her anus, she gripped the sheets and groaned, "Oh my god, yes..."

After sufficiently teasing her, I spread her cheeks farther apart while letting the tip of my tongue lightly brush squarely across her ass. When I did, Amber threw her head back and moaned, "Oh shit... I've wanted this for so long..."

I just smiled to myself as I flicked my tongue across the puckered skin of her tight, little ass. Laying her head back down, Amber gripped the sheets harder and moaned louder while I kept my tongue caressing her anus. Then, peeking out of the corner of my eye, I saw the lube sitting there on her nightstand. After raising her hips up and spreading under her the dirty towel from the night before, I reached out to retrieve the bottle. Then, with one final, quick lick, I stood up behind her. With one hand spreading Amber's cheek to the side, I poured some of the extra-slippery gel between her crack. As it dripped down, Amber arched her shoulders back and groaned, "Oh god yes..."

Then, turning and looking at me over her shoulder, she watched as I squeezed some out into my hand and spread it all over my penis. After wiping my hand on the towel, I grasped her hips and pulled myself against her. As my erection settled against her crack, I used my hand to slip it between her cheeks. With the head teasing against her ass, Amber shifted her feet further apart and moaned, "Mmm... do it."

Squeezing onto her hips, I gently pulled her closer. With the tip of my penis beginning to part her ass, Amber again tilted her head back. Breathing heavily, she just held herself waiting for what was coming next. Pressing my hips closer, her body quivered and she let out a loud, guttural groan as my rigid shaft slid effortlessly into her hot, tight asshole.

When I was as deep as I could go, I held myself there, taking a series of deep breaths to calm my nerves. As my racing pulse began to return to normal, I drew my hips back and then slowly pressed forward again. With my aching erection penetrating her tight, lubricated ass, the noticeable squishing sound that it made was only drowned out by Amber's even-louder moaning.

While I settled into a rhythm of pulling almost all the way out and then slowly, deeply penetrating her, Amber rested her head back down on the bed. For what seemed like the next five or ten minutes, I just slowly let my penis slip in and out of her hot, tight ass. The heavy lubrication made it slide with ease; and as long as I controlled my breathing, I felt like I could keep this up forever.

While Amber lied there, I looked down at her wide, shapely hips and beautiful, round backside. When I drew my hips back, my penis shone under a thick layer of the slippery lube. And, every time I slipped it slowly back inside her, Amber let out a sexy little grunt or moan. With the next gentle push of my hips, I watched as Amber's body quivered. She reached out to grab onto the sheet below her, turning her head and breathlessly groaning, "I've never felt like this before."

She then brought her hips further down off the edge of the bed. When I slowly rocked forwards again, my rigid erection pressed against the front wall of her rectum. Amber grabbed the sheets tighter and tilted her head back. With another loud grunt, she groaned, "Oh my god... fuck me right there."

I grabbed tighter onto her hips. After slowly drawing back, I thrust myself a little harder up against the spot she wanted. With her head still tilted back, she loudly moaned, "Oh fuck yes... just like that..."

With the next thrust, her body quivered again. In a low groan, she said, "Your cock is hitting just the right spot... I've never felt anything like this... this feels so fucking good..."

With a chuckle, I asked, "Still don't care if you finish or not?"

Amber just looked over her shoulder with an amused smile. Her eyes narrowed and she softly moaned as I thrust my now-throbbing erection back inside. When she opened her eyes again, breathing heavily, she asked, "Do you want me to?"

Looking back at her with a smile of my own, I just nodded my head. Then, drawing back and thrusting myself a little harder, Amber groaned, "Just hold it there... right against that spot..."

As I pressed my rigid penis against the place that was driving her wild. Her shoulders shuddered again and she moaned, "Oh fuck... I can feel it all through my body..."

With that, I watched as she slid her hand beneath herself. As soon as Amber started touching herself, her breathing became shallower and even faster. With the one hand rubbing her clitoris, she grabbed and then pulled at the sheet. I could tell how fast she was now going by the light scratching of her fingernails against my scrotum. Then, as I gripped her hips and pressed myself against her, she moaned, "Oh, honey... fuck me harder... now..."

As Amber breathed in short little gasps, her shoulders gently shook. No sooner had I started thrusting myself harder inside her than she laid her head to the side. Pulling the sheets so hard that they came loose from the bed, she exclaimed, "Oh shit... oh fuuuuuck yes..."

Then with an uncharacteristic squeal, her body began jerking on the mattress. With a loud groan, her ass tightened around my shaft before beginning to spasm. Up until now, I had been more or less in control of myself. However, the feeling of warm, slippery lube and her ass squeezing my erection pushed me towards a long-overdue orgasm. With the sounds of Amber moaning and the squishing of each thrust, I dug my fingers into butt cheeks and shouted, "Yes! YES!!"

My body was overcome by a powerful contraction as I felt my penis begin convulsing. Knowing that I was ejaculating into her quiver ass, I felt myself getting lightheaded. I just held onto her tightly as we both had one of the most satisfying experiences of our lives.

As Amber suddenly slumped onto the bed, her body still gently shook as she gasped for air. When my penis spasmed one last time, the final wave of pleasure coursed through my body before going numb again. With a long exhale, I felt myself getting soft and slipped it from inside her. Unfortunately for her, Amber's body was so relaxed that as I stood there, a suddenly expulsion of air sent a thick glob of milky tinged lube out onto the floor.

Surprised by the sound, Amber rolled over and sat up on the towel. As I fell onto the bed laughing, Amber turned to me with a mortified look on her face. Only another muffled sound beneath her broke her embarrassment and she too started laughing hysterically. Taking a peek down at the mess between her legs, she turned back towards me and shyly said, "I... uhh, better go take care of this."

While she carefully slid from the bed, and gingerly walked to the bathroom with her butt clenched, I laughed and said, "Take your time!"

On her way through the door, Amber momentarily turned around and jokingly replied, "Fuck you! This is all your fucking fault."

As she then dramatically slammed the door, I fell back onto the bed laughing again. From the sounds of it, she seemed to be struggling in there. I sat back up, still laughing to myself, and tried used the towel to clean up the mess on the floor. Unfortunately, because the lube wasn't water-based, it left behind a super slippery spot on the tile floor.

Deciding that Amber probably wasn't going to be out for a while, I walked out into the kitchen. There, I first used a warm, soapy paper towel to thoroughly wipe myself down. Standing there naked in the kitchen, I completely cleaned off my limp penis and in between my legs. After rinsing off with a clean towel, I got another pair and went back into the bedroom.

While I was squatted down, scrubbing the floor, I heard the toiled flush. The sink then ran while, where I assumed, Amber was similarly scrubbing the slippery gel from between her own legs. After getting the floor clean, I balled up the mess of our towel and tossed it into the corner. I had just risen back to my feet and was standing there holding the used paper towels when Amber came back out from the bathroom. She leaned against the doorframe and looked at me with amused annoyance for a second before finally laughing.

As she walked up to me with that beautiful, naked body, I tossed the paper towels onto the nightstand. Throwing her arms around my neck, we both collapsed side-by-side onto the bed. There, Amber propped herself up on her side and looked at me with a huge smile that belied only a hint of lingering embarrassment. I then reach out for her, pulled her atop me and we began to kiss.

When we stopped, Amber just chuckled and I asked, "So, cum-farts aside, was that what you meant by 'using you?"

Amber just bit her lip and smiled before replying, "Fuck yeah it was."

Then with a little grin and a shrug, she said, "I don't even mind the cum-farts. I was just scared I was about to shit the bed in front of you."

Laughing, I asked, "So... no more butt sex then?"

Playfully pinching my nipple, she said, "You just gave me the most satisfying, whole-body orgasm of my life. You better fucking believe we're doing that again."

I just lied back and sighed, "Good... because that was unbelievable."

Then turning onto my side, I asked, "So what was that anyways? I wasn't even doing you hard and you looked like you were gonna cum."

Brushing her hair back, her cheeks still flushed, she sighed, "I don't even know. But you hit a spot and I felt it everywhere." Then with another little grin she added, "Plus... the way you ate me out before..." Finally with a wink, she confided, "Good thing I washed up when I was in the bathroom earlier."

Laughing, I asked, "So this was your plan all along?"

Amber just shrugged and said, "Plan? No, I left that up to you; but, it's definitely what I was hoping for."

I just smiled and gave her a little kiss. Then with a yawn, Amber said, "How about that nap you were talking about?"

She then set her alarm for an hour and we straightened the bed back up. Once the sheets were back on it, we crawled beneath the covers. As we cuddled together, Amber chuckled and said, "I guess it's a pretty good sign when you have to put the bed back together after sex."

I just laughed and said, "Yeah, or scrub the floor. I cleaned up at the kitchen sink but I still feel kinda slimy."

Amber just laughed and said, "Aww, that's fine. At least you didn't get a lube enema."

We both laughed and I kissed her on her neck. Then with a little sigh, she said, "It was totally worth it though."

We both rolled over. After the heat, multiple drinks throughout the afternoon and a heathy bit of exertion, we both quickly drifted off to sleep.

- - -

When the alarm went off, we both slowly woke up. Opening my eyes, I could see the shadows stretched longer across our room, a sign that it was now late afternoon. I stretched my arms out and rolled my neck as I awoke well-rested. Amber rolled over and looked at me with a smile, apparently feeling as well-rested as I did. After excusing myself to the bathroom, I rejoined her in the bedroom. Seeing her straightening up the room in a new t-shirt and a pair of white panties, I asked, "Going somewhere?"

Seeing me looking down at her now covered backside, Amber laughed and said, "Well, they're easy enough to take off later if you want. Plus... a little mystery never hurts."

I playfully smacked her butt as I walked by. Reaching into my bag for a pair of underwear, I pulled them on and asked, "You gonna be hungry for dinner?"

Amber shook her head as she stuffed some dirty clothes away. Pulling the drawstring and standing back up, she threw on a loose t-shirt and said, "No, I'm still stuffed from lunch."

I smiled and said, "Good, me too."

Walking out into the living room, she looked out the sliding glass doors. With the afternoon sun reflecting off the pool, she shielded her eyes with her hand and said, "It looks relaxing out there though. You wanna split that other bottle of wine with me?"

Coming out into the living room, I winced as the sun caught me in the eyes and I said, "Yeah, that nap really cleared my head. Might as well mess it back up."

Amber laughed as she went off to the kitchen. After rinsing out our glasses from the night before, she opened the second bottle and poured one for each of us. Taking mine from her, we walked back out onto the patio. Despite the shade, the afternoon heat was still unpleasant to say the least. Positioning the deck chairs under the fan, I sat and took Amber's glass while she sat on the chair next to me. Tilting her head back to get some moving air on her face, she fanned herself before turning to me and saying, "Sorry, this shirt was a dumb idea."