Amber 37

Story Info
We entertain a dinner guest after a long day of work.
10.1k words
4.22
4.9k
5

Part 37 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Author's note: Yes, this is the 37th episode in my running series. Most of my stories have appeared in the "Romance" category; but as this episode introduces a new element, I have posted it in a different category. If you're new and enjoy this episode, please feel free to catch up on what has already taken place and I hope you'll stick around for the coming chapters. As always, thank you for taking the time to read my work. I truly appreciate all of you.

***

The rich aroma of coffee roused me from my sleep on Saturday morning. Sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I realized that I had slept in far past what I had planned. The fact that Amber was up before me spoke to that point. After shaking the sleep from my head, I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Finishing up a few minutes later, I went back into the bedroom to get dressed. With a full day of landscaping ahead of us, I just put on a clean pair of underwear, some athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

Walking out to join Amber in the kitchen, I saw that she was wearing what had become her yard work clothes, a pair of short soccer shorts and an old t-shirt. She was standing there with her back to me, leaning against the countertop and apparently hadn't heard me come into the room. As I walked up behind her, I took a second to admire how her t-shirt hugged her waist and her shorts hung delicately around her shapely, round backside.

Arriving behind her, I wrapped my arms around Amber's waist and kissed her neck. Surprised by my sneaking up on her, she was briefly startled; but as I kissed her again on her neck, she whimpered and turned her head for a longer kiss on her lips.

I had just planned on giving her a little good-morning kiss before getting my coffee; but as we kissed with my arms around her waist, Amber reached behind her and ran her fingers up the front of my shorts. The muffled sensation of her brushing across my groin caused me to sigh and wrap my arms around her more tightly. With her head still turned over her shoulder, she got a little smile on her face before taking my flaccid penis in her hand and gently massaging it through my shorts.

Letting out a long, soft moan, I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. As I caressed her chest through her shirt, I could feel that she didn't have a bra on underneath. While I rubbed her breasts and teased her nipples, I could feel myself getting hard.

As she began gently stroking my now-erect penis through my shorts, I squeezed her breasts and softly moaned in her ear. Then, with my left hand still on her chest, I reached around with my right and teased my fingers between her legs. As I rubbed the outside of her shorts, Amber sighed and reached her hand inside the waist band of my underwear. Still hugging her from behind, I groaned as her fingers stroked directly against my erection.

Grasping the sides of her shorts, I gave them a tug and let them fall to the floor. Looking down, I saw that her bare backside was exposed as she apparently also hadn't been wearing any panties. While she quickly pulled her shirt off over her head, I smiled at the sight of her pale, round ass and wrapped my arms tighter around her. Hugging her naked body with my left hand on her breast, I reached around between her legs again with my right. Amber then let out a long, relaxed sigh as my fingertips brushed directly across her vulva.

While I stroked my fingers across her, I took my left hand and pulled down my shorts and underwear together. Then, as I ripped my shirt off over my head, the underside of my erection settled against her soft, warm buns. With our naked bodies now pressed together in a tight embrace, Amber softly moaned and began slowly moving her hips from side to side. As her backside rubbed against my penis, I tickled my fingertips across her clitoris, causing her body to quiver and eliciting a deep, breathy moan.

For the next few minutes, we stood there together, naked in our kitchen. As I reached around and teased her genitals, Amber leaned against the counter, moaning and rubbing her backside against me. With every gradual increase to the speed of my fingers, her moans got progressively louder. Finally, as I worked my fingertips down across her labia, I felt the slick fluid that had begun building between her legs. When I collected some of her wetness and dragged it back up over her clitoris, Amber let out a loud, satisfied moan. She then leaned forward, adjusted her hands on the edge of the counter and spread her feet apart. Looking over her shoulder again, she groaned the first words I'd heard from her all morning, "Oh, fuck me, baby..."

After giving her another kiss, I reached down with my left hand and grabbed onto her butt. Spreading her cheeks apart, I adjusted my hips and rubbed my erection right up against her vagina. When her warm wetness had covered the tip, I grabbed onto her hips and pushed forward. We both moaned as my rigid penis penetrated inside her. The first words I uttered that morning were, "Oh fuck, Amber..." as the warmth of her soft, tight vagina engulfed my aching erection.

When I began rocking my hips back and forth, Amber reached between her legs. I groaned as I looked down at the scene in front of me. Amber was bent forwards, supporting herself with one hand on the counter and the other playing with herself. Her beautiful, round ass with its pale, smooth skin was right in front of me. With my hands spreading her ass cheeks apart, I watched as my shaft slid in and out of her glistening pink vagina.

For the next few minutes, I just stood behind her rocking my hips. Taking it slow, we both softly moaned as I gently did Amber from behind. After taking a deep breath, I gradually increased the pace of my hips, thrusting my penis harder inside her. As the velvety smooth walls of her vagina stroked my penis, I grasped her hips and moaned out her name again. Looking over her shoulder, Amber moaned, "Oh yes... just like that..."

Still with one hand supporting herself on the counter, as the next thrust sent my aching erection deeper inside her, Amber groaned and began furiously rubbing herself. With a long moan, she tilted her head back and began breathing harder. As I continued giving it to her from behind, she gasped, "Oh fuck... here it comes..."

Amber held her breath as her body began to quiver. I started thrusting my penis as hard as I could, the sound of our skin slapping together seemed to echo in the otherwise quiet kitchen. With a couple final thrusts, Amber suddenly exclaimed, "OH FUCK!" as her body heaved forwards. Her vagina clenched around my shaft and began to spasm. Each spasm, caused those hot, tight walls to squeeze around my penis. It felt absolutely amazing but I just wasn't getting there.

As Amber slumped against the counter, riding out the final waves of her orgasm, I pulled out and wrapped my hand around my throbbing erection. It was still warm and slick from Amber's juices as I began stroking myself as fast as I could. Looking down at Amber, I gasped out, "Oh fuck, Amber... stay right there..."

Right then, I felt the muscles in my pelvis begin to clench. With my left hand holding onto her hip, I let out one long, continuous moan as I squeezed and tugged on my penis as fast as I could. Finally, in desperation I groaned, "Oh god, I want to cum so bad..."

A moment later, I cried out, "OH FUCK YES!" as I felt my penis began to spasm. With my hand stroking up and down my rigid shaft, I watched as small globs of white cum shot out onto Amber's backside. As the hot fluid hit her skin, she tilted her head back and moaned, "Oh yes... cum on me, baby..."

I kept stroking my penis; each contraction bringing a wave of pleasure through my body. When my orgasm finally subsided. I let out a long, loud exhale, "Oh shit..." as I stood there catching my breath.

Amber turned around with a devious smile on her face and threw her arms around me. As I stood there trying to catch my breath, she passionately kissed up my neck. Once I had regained my bearings, she reached around, squeezed my ass, and whispered into my ear, "G'morning, babe."

I just chuckled and said, "Yeah it is."

Looking at each other and smiling now, Amber said, "I made you some coffee."

I laughed as I picked my clothes up and pulled them back on. Tossing her shorts to Amber, I asked, "So you, uh, planned to do all that yard work today with no underwear?"

Wiping her backside off with a paper towel, she grinned at me and said, "No, I planned on my husband fucking the hell out of me in the kitchen this morning."

She then turned to go back to the bedroom. On the way, she stopped beside me and winked as she softly said, "...and that's exactly what he did."

Laughing as she walked back into the bedroom, I went and poured myself a cup of coffee, shaking my head in disbelief. While Amber got dressed, I threw some frozen waffles in the toaster oven for us. When I was then halfway through my cup of coffee, Amber came out from the bedroom just as the waffles were finishing. She had the same clothes on, but presumably now with the appropriate undergarments. Walking up and giving me a little kiss, she said, "Thanks, I really needed that this morning."

I smiled and said, "Happy to be of service for you."

We then stood there in the kitchen, eating our breakfast and drinking our coffee. When she was done with her food, Amber took the rest of her coffee to the back windows. Looking out at the yard, she commented, "Hey, so the hardest part we're going to have today will be shaping the actual planters. Damn, we're going to have to move a bunch of that sod. I wish we had a wheelbarrow."

Taking the last bite of my waffles I said, "I could go ask Gerald."

"Yeah, if you don't mind," Amber said turning back to the kitchen. "That'd be a huge help. I'll start getting everything else ready while you run down there."

"Sure, be right back," I said, taking one last sip from my coffee. I grabbed my keys and took the truck down the street. Pulling into Gerald's driveway, I saw him sitting on the front porch of his house having a cigarette with his morning coffee. Seeing me step out of the truck, he stood and waved. "Hey, man. You get a new truck?! That thing looks sharp."

Smiling as I walked up to the porch I said, "Thanks, yeah, we picked it up yesterday. Figured with as much work as we're going to be doing, we needed something to haul stuff around in."

Gerald stepped off the porch and shook my hand. We then walked back to the truck so he could have a look at it. Checking out the bed, he asked, "So how are y'all getting settled?"

"Good," I said. Then with a wince I added, "Expensive but good."

Gerald laughed and said, "Yeah, it gets better; but it never stops."

I chuckled and said, "Thanks. Hey, I hate to drop in on you; but, Amber and I are doing a project in the back yard and we just realized we don't have a wheel barrow. Do you happen to have one we can borrow just for the day?"

With a smile, Gerald said, "Sure, buddy. I've got one. Use it for as long as you need it. What kind of project are you doing?"

Rubbing my forehead I said, "Oh, Amber's really into landscaping. We've got a bunch of bushes that she wants to plant around our pool area but we have to carve a planter out of the sod."

Gerald laughed, "Ha! Your back is going to be sore tomorrow!"

"No shit..." I muttered with a smile.

Gerald just chuckled and said, "Aww, I'm sure that wife of yours will make it up to you."

With a wink I said, "Yeah, she takes good care of me."

Gerald laughed as he turned towards his garage. "Ahh to be young again."

I waited outside while he cleared some things in the garage. As he moved some boxes he asked, "Hey, what kind of shovel are you using?"

I shrugged and said, "I dunno, the standard digging kind?"

He chuckled again and said, "Here, let me save you some trouble; take this."

I walked back to him and he handed me a flat shovel. Taking it from him, I said, "Oh thanks! This will definitely help."

Gerald had finally worked the wheelbarrow free and said, "Aww, don't mention it. Here you go. Let me help you load it."

He then pushed the wheelbarrow around and put the things in the back of my truck. After closing the tailgate, I shook his hand and said, "Thanks again, I really appreciate it."

"Buddy, don't worry," he said with a smile. "I'm serious, drop by any time."

As I went to get back in the truck Gerald added, "And hey, I definitely wasn't going to be using that any time soon. Keep that stuff as long as you need it."

I thanked him again and waved as I backed out of the driveway. Returning to the house, I unloaded the wheelbarrow and put the shovel in. Before going around to the back yard, I went into the kitchen real quick. After washing my hands, I got three steaks out of the refrigerator and put them in a casserole dish. Then getting a bottle of sauce, I covered the steaks and then placed them back in the refrigerator to marinate.

With that done, I returned to the wheelbarrow and took it around the side into the back yard. Amber was eyeballing a distance along the fence line that she thought would be a good depth for the planter. I pulled up next to her and announced, "I come bearing gifts."

Amber looked down and, seeing the flat shovel, excitedly said, "Oh heck yeah! I was just thinking about that. Awesome, thanks." Then tilting her head side to side as if thinking, she said, "Ok, I think I've got it. Let's just go with three feet."

Thankfully, due to the nature of our jobs, we had some surveyor stakes and string in the back of Amber's car. Measuring off three feet from the far end of the fence, I shoved a stake into the ground and tied the string to it. After stretching it the length of the yard, we measured three feet from the near side and drove in another stake. After connecting the string, I got to work.

Using the flat shovel, I cut into the grass all along the survey line. After a few minutes, I had completed the cut and returned to Amber. Sinking the shovel into the grass again, I made a perpendicular cut and was relieved when the grass easily came up like a rug. Turning to Amber I said, "Looks like we got to this before the roots had a chance to take hold."

Amber smiled and joked, "Looks like I can make a gardener out of you after all."

While not the ideal tool for the job, Amber used her shovel to cut the grass in front of me into manageable slabs that could then be lifted and placed in the wheelbarrow. We found a strip along the side of the house that hadn't been planted and decided to try to transplant the sod.

And so we proceeded: I scooped the grass while Amber cut it and then I lifted it into the wheelbarrow. Once there was a good-sized load, Amber took it around the side of the house and dropped it in place. The process repeated interminably until, at long last, more than two hours later, we had cleared a three-foot strip along the fence.

Pulling the far stake, I wound the string as we returned to the near side of the yard by the hot tub. There, Amber measured out a triangular area in the corner and we repeated the whole process all over again. Another hour later, we were finally done clearing out the planters.

After all the scooping and lifting, the muscles in my back were aching like never before. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the fence in an attempt to stretch them, then slowly stood back up. Looking down at my hands, the pads of my palms were red and burning. Showing Amber, I said, "Your little budding farmer needs to build up his calluses."

Looking at my hands she stifled a laugh and said, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, babe." She then made a concerned face and joked, "Eww, I'm not sure I want rough, callused hands rubbing my ass. We better get you a good pair of work gloves."

I laughed and said, "I can always count on you to keep the important things in mind."

She came up and gave me a kiss, saying, "Oh, you pleasing my ass is of the utmost importance."

As she kissed me, I reached around and playfully squeezed her backside. Her shorts were damp with sweat and I whispered in her ear, "I could please that ass right now if you wanted."

Amber rubbed her hands up the back of my shirt and said, "Ugh, you know I want to. But we have to finish this before our dinner guest arrives. Promise I'll get a rain check later?"

I pretended to consider it for a second; and then, with a laugh, I said, "I promise."

With one more kiss we got back to work. Exchanging the flat shovel for our standard spade, I started digging the hole for the first Arbor Vitae. These larger bushes required bigger holes; but thankfully, the soil was soft and easy to move. While I finished the first hole, Amber removed the burlap from around the root ball. I helped her put it in place and then she held it steady while I backfilled the hole.

The entire process only took about five minutes. With the first one in place, we repeated the drill twice more until all three were planted in positions corresponding with the vertices of the triangular area. Amber jogged off to the pool deck to look out at our work. With a satisfied smile, she got a couple bottles of water out of the fridge and jogged back. When she got back to my side she looked at me suspiciously and asked, "You were watching my tits bouncing weren't you?"

I laughed and said, "Honey, the day I stop watching your tits bounce is the day you need to start worrying about me."

Amber playfully smacked me on the backside as she handed me my water. It was ice-cold and we both drank our entire bottles right away. Throwing the trash in the wheelbarrow, we looked back at what was left to do. The three original azaleas plus the additional eight added up to eleven more holes that needed to be dug. I told Amber, "We better get moving or we're going to run out of time."

Checking her watch she said, "Nah, we'll be fine."

It took almost two more hours of digging, un-potting, planting and backfilling but eventually Amber tamped down the soil around the last of the long line of azaleas. Leaning against the fence again to stretch, I groaned, "Goddamn, I'm going to be so sore tomorrow."

Amber stood behind me and rubbed my back. As she did, she said, "I know, this was a lot and you definitely did all the hard work."

Then bending over and giving me a kiss on the neck, she seductively said, "I'll take extra good care of you tomorrow."

I turned my head and smiled before she gave me another kiss. Standing back up and rubbing my lower back, I said, "Tell you what, I'll take all the tools back up in the wheelbarrow while you water all this. We can't have these dying on us after all this work."

Amber laughed and said, "Yeah, good point. I'll see you up there in a minute."

After loading up our tools and all the discarded pots, I took the wheelbarrow around to the front of the house. With my truck in the driveway, I just parked the wheelbarrow in the garage. I'd deal with everything the next day.

Taking off my shoes and socks, I went into the kitchen and made two tall glasses of ice water. I was halfway through mine when Amber came inside. Taking her glass from me, she looked relieved and thanked me before downing half of it in one go. While we stood there finishing our water, Amber got a wet paper towel and wiped her forehead before putting it across the back of her neck. Looking at Amber and then to the clock I groaned, "Ugh, we have less than an hour before Rachel will be here."

Amber looked at me confused and said, "I thought you were looking forward to her coming over."

Looking her up and down, I said, "Oh, I am. There's just something else I'd rather do if we had more time."

Amber grinned and gave me a kiss. Playfully rubbing my backside, she softly said, "It'll just make you want it more when I finally get to have you later."